The Business Trip: Monday

Story Info
Two ex lovers redefine their relationship on a trip
3.1k words
4.26
22.4k
5
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 02/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had been lovers once, but his job forced him to move, and her family obligations forced her to stay, and so they parted. They kept in contact through letters, and found the internet to be a great tool for keeping in touch. They also found the internet useful for other things, like reading stories which fueled their imagination.

Paula was what the internet called a BBW, a big beautiful woman, and she was fascinated to find that many men found her body type attractive. She was tall for a woman, with lots and lots of curves, particularly in her chest, hips, and ass. She had a beautiful face with what Lee called "bedroom eyes" and pouting lips. She also learned that there was more to sex than intercourse and oral. The internet had stories on all kinds of activities. She was particularly taken by the stories of being dominated, of being controlled, even of being...spanked! She remembered a time when she had been teasing him about something, and he had pulled her across his lap and spanked her playfully. It wasn't very hard, and she still had her clothes on, but it had lit a fire in her, and they had one of the hottest sex sessions she could remember afterwards. She often thought of that day as she lay in her lonely bed at night, stroking her clit to the memories. One day she shared with Lee her thoughts and desires.

Lee had been down this road before. One of his first loves had been into spanking. He met her at the college library where she worked. She helped him with some research, and he invited her out. He didn't get pushy on the first date, but kissed her hand and thanked her for a wonderful evening. On the next date, he kissed her lips, and a few dates later, he was kissing her everywhere. He discovered that she liked her sex rough. When he pinched her nipples, she moaned and begged for more. Once while fucking her from behind he slapped her ass, and she had an immediate, earth-shattering orgasm. After coming down from her mind-numbing climax, she confessed her love of spanking, and he was more than happy to oblige. Spanking became a regular part of their foreplay. Although the sex was fantastic, the rest of their relationship was a constant turmoil, and they split. He dated several other women; some would indulge him, most wouldn't, but he always remembered with excitement the feeling of applying his hand to a woman's ass, watching it turn to pink and then to red, feeling her squirm against his lap, and finally, feeling the heat in her ass cheeks as he fucked her from behind. Yes, those were the days, he thought! It therefore was a wondrous moment when Paula started talking about being dominated and spanked! He could hardly wait until the next time they met.

As it turned out, he was going to be near her as part of his new job. He called her, and they quickly agreed to meet. Lee told her to think carefully about what they had talked about. He would ask her for her decision when they met. If she decided not to go through with it, they could still spend the week together they way they used to. Their internet chats got hotter and hotter as the time for their meeting came nearer. Both of them counted down the weeks, then the days, and finally the hours until they met.

They arranged for their flights to arrive at about the same time, and their desire for each other was almost palpable. Their lips quickly touched in a passionate kiss. Lee's hands longed to touch her, his eyes yearned to see her body, and his tongue hungered to taste her. Soon...very soon.

They collected their luggage and proceeded to the car rental shuttle. They talked of recent events in their lives, bringing each other up to date. The ride was short, and the shuttle soon dropped them at the rental car, an SUV. Lee stowed their things in the back, placed Paula in her seat, and went around and took his seat. They left the rental lot, and as soon as they were through the gate, he turned to her and said, "You've been very naughty the last few months. You haven't responded to e-mails promptly, and sometimes not at all! You've ignored me, and you've ignored my advice. You've procrastinated on some projects that you shouldn't have. You've also been a big tease, flirting with me every time we chatted. So now, young lady, it's time for you to pay for your crimes. You are mine this week, to do with as I please. You will instantly obey any command I give you, and you will do nothing without my permission. When we are alone, you will address me as 'M'Lord.' During the week, you will be spanked soundly, probably more than once. I will also use you constantly as a sex toy. I intend to have you spend a great deal of time sucking on my cock. I'm also going to fuck your tits, your pussy, and even your virgin ass. If you do not agree to these terms, we can spend the week as friends, but I will never give you another opportunity to fulfill your fantasy. Do you understand these terms?"

"Yes."

"And are to willing to give yourself totally to me and spend the week as my slave."

"M'Lord, I want to be your slave."

"Unbutton your dress."

Paula slowly, teasingly, unbuttoned her dress, starting at the top. Lee gazed appreciatively as her gorgeous breasts came into view, barely encased in a sexy bra. He continued to watch as she revealed the rest of her body, finally showing him a sexy set of panties to match the bra. "Keep your hands at your side," he said, as he pulled onto the interstate for the drive to the hotel. As he drove, he let his right hand caress her body, cupping and squeezing her breasts, pinching her hard little nipples, and rubbing her pussy through her wet panties. Lee continued this teasing, driving her higher and higher, until she was on the edge of cuming, then he pulled his hand away.

"Not yet," he said. "You're mine this week. You're going to do what I say, and devote yourself to pleasing me . You'll have to earn your pleasure, and you can start right now!"

Lee unzipped his pants and released his hard cock, pulling her head down to it. Paula knew what he wanted, and took him into her mouth, licking around and around the head before swallowing him deep. She knew just what he liked, and she continued to give it to him, quickly building him up. She sucked on the top, swirling her tongue around the head, then plunged the whole thing into her mouth, sucking hard, over and over. He had been dreaming of her mouth on his cock for so long that he couldn't wait, and within a few minutes, he was filling her mouth with his cum! Lee pumped spurt after spurt, watching her swallow it all down, and feeling her continue to lick his softening cock. When he was finally spent, Paula sat up with a self-satisfied smile, licking her lips. "That was very nice," he said. "I'll have to think of something nice to do for you."

A few minutes later, they arrived at the hotel. Paula buttoned up while he checked them in, and they went to their room. Once everything was inside, he sat on the bed and had told her to unpack. When she was done, he ordered her to run a shower. When it was hot and ready, she came to get him.

"Undress me!"

She unbuttoned his shirt, and pulled it off, then slowly lifted his t-shirt over his head. She nuzzled her face against his chest, then dropped to her knees. She removed his shoes and socks, then reached up for his belt. She undid the belt, then the button on the pants, and slowly slid the zipper down. She lowered his pants, and held them as he stepped out of them. Then she reached for his underwear with both hands, and lowered the front to reveal his hard cock. She leaned forward to kiss it, but he grabbed her hair and pulled her to look at him.

"I didn't tell you to do that! Remember, you are to do only what I tell you!"

Lee decided she needed a quick lesson, so he sat on the edge of the bed and quickly pulled her up and over his lap. As per his instructions, she was wearing a dress that easily lifted up over her ass to reveal that she was NOT wearing panties, also as per his instructions.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK! Lee quickly rained blows on her ass. He heard her gasp in shock and surprise. He knew he wasn't hitting her that hard...yet.

"You are so bad, {SMACK} always thinking {SMACK} about sex {SMACK}. I went over the rules {SMACK} with you {SMACK} in {SMACK} detail {SMACK}. I typed them out, {SMACK} emailed them to you, and told you to memorize them {SMACK}. Did you? {SMACK} Huh, did you? {SMACK} ANSWER ME! {SMACK}{SMACK}{SMACK}.

"Yes, M'Lord." {Sniff, sob.}

"So then you remember the rule that says do EXACTLY what I tell you, {SMACK} and also the one that says don't do something if you aren't told to do it? {SMACK}.

"Oh, yes, M'Lord. I'm sorry I forgot. It's just that you are so sexy, and it's been so long." {WHIMPER}.

"Well, if you can't follow the rules, it's going to be even longer. Now get back on your knees and finish undressing me before we run out of hot water."

Paula scrambled to his knees, and when he rose, she pulled his underwear all the way down, and he stepped out of them. Then he pulled her to her feet and said, "While I'm in the shower, I want you to freshen up, then change into something more appropriate, and turn the bed down. And be quick about it! I'm not going to be long."

Lee stepped in the shower, and Paula hurried to obey. When he emerged from the bathroom, she had changed into a cute little black and white French maid outfit, one a size or two too small for her enormous breasts, and was waiting on the bed. He sprawled out in the center of the bed, face down, and told her to rub his back. She knelt beside him and began to massage him, starting at his shoulders, and working her hands down, down.... He enjoyed her touch, which was slow and sensual as well as relaxing. It was definitely turning him on! As her hands rubbed his lower back, she continued down to his ass and squeezed his cheeks.

"Paula, that's not my back! I haven't told you to move down to my ass...yet! Do you need another reminder?"

"No, please, M'Lord. I'm sorry, M'Lord."

And her hands returned to where they belonged. He allowed her to continue for a few more pleasurable minutes, then issued new instructions.

"Now I want you to free your breasts and rub me with them. I want to feel your hard nipples all over my back!"

He looked over his shoulder and watched as she pulled her tits from the barely restraining cups that held them. Lee had always thought that she was a very sexy woman, but Man, oh MAN, her breasts just drove him crazy!!!!! He loved to look at them, clothed or bare, and he loved even more to lick, suck, and nibble at them. And he was about to have her rub them all over his body!!!!!!!!! This was truly his idea of heaven!!!!!!!!!

Again, she started rubbing at the top, with a light touch, just letting him feel her breasts on his back, and as she lightly rubbed his back, he could feel her nipples stiffen with the contact. He allowed this erotic experience to continue for many pleasurable moments, before giving the next instruction:

"Now use your lips and tongue!"

He quickly felt her lips kissing his neck, her tongue flicking out occasionally for a little lick of the skin. His cock was engorged almost to the point of discomfort, but he wanted her sweet ministrations to continue, so he kept still, enjoying her work. When she had worked her mouth down to the base of his spine, he stopped her, and had her move down to his knees and begin again. First her hands caressed from his knees to the tops of his thighs, then she ran her luscious breast up and down the backs of his legs. Finally, she kissed and licked her way up to his ass, where he had her repeat the cycle. By the time he turned over so she could start on the front, they were both super horny, but he was enjoying the attention, and the tease.

He started her at the top, massaging his face with her hands. He was in heaven as she smothered him with her breasts, and he, of course, took plenty of liberties with her breasts, licking and sucking them, even lightly biting them as she stroked his face. When she began the oral massage, her kisses were so hot he almost rolled her over and attacked her, but he knew better things were to come (and cum!). Paula moved down to his chest and arms, first with her hands, then her breasts, and finally her mouth. The attention he had bestowed on her breasts she returned on his, licking and sucking. She nipped a little too hard once, but a hard smack on her ass reminded her of his likes and dislikes. She continued to lick her way down, getting closer and closer to his throbbing cock. She seemed to be "accidentally" brushing against it with increasing frequency, and he was tempted to pull her across his lap for correction, but settled for two more hard slaps on her ass. He knew she would be across his ass (and the table) soon enough!

After reminding her of her place, he had her move down between his legs, and again start at the knees and work her way up. Her touch was exotic, but the added visual stimulation of her dangling breasts was bringing him precariously close to the breaking point. Her hands moved quickly up his legs, telling him that she was also anxious to get to the "root" of the matter. As her breasts worked their way closer and closer to his cock, it was all he could do to keep from grabbing them and thrusting his cock into the erotic cleavage. He quickly stopped her and had her move back down and start the mouth massage, but the feel of her lips and tongue on his inner thighs, the sight of her hot mouth edging closer and closer to his balls, was driving him wild with lust. He had planned on having her continue the pattern on his cock, but he knew if he did he'd cum in her hands, not lasting long enough to feel the incredible pleasure of her breasts and mouth, so he pulled her up over him, aligning her pussy with his cock.

At first he had her rub her slit along the length of his cock, and he could feel her juices literally dripping down on his legs! He had her lift up and place his cock in position to enter her. He sensed that they both wanted nothing more than a fast, HARD, fuck, but again, he wanted this sensation to last, so he ordered her to slowly, SLOWLY, lower herself. They were both moaning as she finally took his full length inside her. He reached up to her bountiful breasts, wanting to add to her stimulation (and his own)! He could feel her pussy squeezing his cock, and her breathing was getting faster and faster as he continued to stimulate her. He wanted to hear her beg for it, and it didn't take long to get what he wanted!

"Oh, please, Lee, let me fuck you...uh, I mean, M'Lord, please let me fuck you, please! Oh, God, I'm so close."

"You are not to cum without permission!!"

"I know, M'lord, but please, I'm so close! Please! Let me cum! Please! Please fuck me!!

Lee let the pleading go on for another minute as he continued to torment her breasts, hearing her moan every time he pinched one of her nipples. Paula was squirming on his cock, barely able to contain herself from disobeying orders and riding his cock to her own pleasure, but somehow she managed. Finally, he could stand it no longer!!! He pulled her heaving breasts down to his mouth, and before he gorged myself on her magnificent mammaries he gave her the permission she had been waiting for!

"Fuck me! Fuck me hard! I want you to cum, and keeping cuming until I explode inside you!"

Paula obeyed before he even finished the sentence, and began to thrust herself rapidly up and down on his cock. He responded by stuffing a hard nipple in his mouth and sucking like a starving child! Paula's first orgasm quickly washed over her like a tidal wave, hitting her hard, lifting her up higher and higher, faster and faster. That wave peaked and dropped her from the crest, but she quickly rose on the next wave, and the next, and the next, each taking her higher than the one before! His own passions were also cresting, and he released his hold on her breasts to grab her hips, pulling her down on his cock as he thrust up into her, harder and harder, faster and faster, until at last he exploded into her spasming pussy!!!!!! She collapsed on top of him as her final orgasm hit, and he held her as they enjoyed the afterglow.

When, at last, his cock softened and slipped out, he sent her for a warm washcloth and a towel. She carefully cleaned his cock, then kissed it. He pulled her up to lay beside him and kissed her gently, then turned her on her left side, wrapped his arms around her, with his hands on her breasts, and began to whisper in her ear.

"We can sleep in tomorrow, since my first appointment isn't until noon. When we wake, I want you to suck my cock. No words, no hands, no contact anywhere else, just straight to my cock. Do you understand?"

"Yes, M'Lord."

"Good."

And he hugged her tight, and, blissfully sated, they fell quickly asleep.