The Business Trip: Thursday

Story Info
On the last day, she gets her hardest punishment
2.6k words
4.29
27.3k
2
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 02/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story will make more sense if her read the first three parts, entitled, appropriately enough, "The Business Trip: Monday," "The Business Trip: Tuesday," and "The Business Trip: Wednesday." This is the last of the series. No Friday.


Lee awoke Thursday morning to the very pleasant sensation of Paula's mouth on his cock. He had always dreamed of starting the morning like that, but never had it happen until that moment. It was better than the dream! Lee lay with his eyes closed, pretending to still sleep, letting her get bolder and bolder in her efforts to stimulate him. Finally he could hold back his enthusiasm for her efforts no longer. He moaned and grabbed her head, holding her in place on his cock. Paula looked up at him (THE look), and winked, without stopping the wonderful blowjob she was giving him. Knowing he was at last awake, she redoubled her efforts, and he thrilled to the combination of her techniques. Her hands gently cradled his balls, massaging them, stimulating him. He didn't want to cum too soon, so he slowed her long enough to shift her around so that her hips were straddling his face. Lee directed her mouth back to his cock, then pulled her hips down on him so that her wet pussy was within licking distance. As she sucked, he took long licks of her dripping pussy, feeling her shiver as his tongue flicked her clit. After a few short moments, he began to focus his efforts on her clit, and he was rewarded by her moans, which vibrated around his cock, further stimulating him.

Lee knew he was approaching the breaking point, and wanted her to cum with him, so he began a concerted assault on her clit. First he used light suction to draw it out of its sheath and into his mouth. Once in his mouth, his tongue began to flick unmercifully back and forth across its distended length, over and over, more and more, faster and faster, harder and harder, as his sucking increased. He began to buck his hips, thrusting his cock deeper and deeper into her mouth, which only spurred him on to better and better efforts on her pussy. When he knew he couldn't hold back any longer, he thrust a finger into her pussy, getting it nice and wet, then began to stimulate her asshole. Sure enough, that was the key for her, and Paula ground her pussy into his face, screaming around his cock, which began to explode in her mouth! As they calmed down, Lee turned her around and pulled her up beside him to kiss her.

"Good morning."

"Good morning, m'lord. I hope that was pleasing."

"Extremely!"

And they cuddle together for a while before rising to begin the morning ritual. Lee allowed Paula in the shower first, and after a few minutes, stuck his head in to watch her. She was finishing her hair, and, moments later, when she opened her eyes, she flinched in surprise to find him standing there.

"Continue."

And she had no choice but to continue. His eyes grew wide, and his breath began to quicken as he watched her began to soap up her gorgeous body. Lee didn't know why, but shower scenes had always turned him on, and watching Paula was doing great things for him. He suspected that she knew why he was watching, or at least quickly figure it out, because her soaping of her body seemed to become more sensual that cleansing. Paula built up a large head of lather, then started to rub it into her breasts, squeezing and massaging them. She cupped them and lifted them, then raised her eyes to look at Lee, almost as if offering them to him. He immediately accepted the invitation, and joined her in the tub. Lee added his hands to hers, caressing her breasts, then her stomach, then lower. He bypassed her pussy, and knelt and started with her feet, working his way up her legs. First the feet, one after another, then the ankles, then the calves, then the thighs. Paula's eyes were closed by the time Lee again reached her pussy. He had her turn around so he could attend to her beautiful butt, and his cock became as hard as iron as he remembered fucking it for the first time the night before! After a thorough cleaning of her ass, he stood up, turned her around, and said:

"My turn."

She took the soap and washcloth from him, and started on him, following the same slow sensual pattern: first his arms, then his chest, his stomach, closer and closer to his hard cock. Then she dropped to her knees and began to work her way up, up, up. By the time she had reached his cock again, it was so hard it hurt. Lee allowed her to lather it up with one hand, while the other applied the soap to his balls. By then, Lee had had enough teasing!! He pulled Paula to her feet, quickly rinsed his cock, so as not to get soap in any tender areas, then spun her around to face the wall, bent her forward, and plunged his cock into her from behind!!! He couldn't believe he had cum in her mouth 20 minutes before!! He was so turned on and ready to cum again!!! Lee just couldn't control himself! He grabbed Paula's hips and just fucked her!!! Harder and harder and harder, the water tumbling down on her back and his front, Lee continued to ravage her pussy! Fuck, fuck, fuck, Fuck, Fuck, FUck, FUck, FUCk, FUCk, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!!!!! Lee thrust in as deep as he could and exploded! He was vaguely aware of Paula moaning and trembling along with him. He pulled her back upright, wrapped his arms around her and held her for a few minutes, his cock still buried within her. At last he softened and slipped out. They rinsed off, then got out and began to pack up to relocate to Miami for the session Lee had there the next morning.

They got everything done and left late morning for the hour and a half trip to Miami. The weather was nice, and they left the windows down as they left Ft. Lauderdale. Once on the highway, Lee had her bunch her dress up at her waist, so that her bare ass was on the seat, and her pussy was available for him. Lee began to finger her, wanting to get her nice and wet. After about 15 minutes of this treatment, he stopped and reached under his seat. He pulled out a vibrator that he had hidden there earlier. He switched it on and began to run it around and around her pussy, letting her feel the vibrations, but not yet touching her pussy lips or her clit. Then he began to rub it up and down her slit, turning it to get her juices all over it. Again, after several teasing moments, he began to insert the tip into her pussy. He had her scoot forward in the seat to make her pussy more available, then put her seat back, and at last they had the angle right, and he began to fuck her with the vibrator.

Lee made Paula put her hands behind her back, so she couldn't touch either herself or him. Then he slowly inserted the vibrator all the way into her. He rested the heel of his hand on her pubic area, leaving his fingers to dangle down over her pussy and hold the vibrator in place, but he made no other moves, and he did not allow her to make any either. Her pussy was full, and tingling, but not enough to get her off. After a few minutes, Lee pulled the vibrator out enough to turn it up a little, then put it back in. Her moans increased, and Paula started to thrust her hips into his hand, but a quick smack on her leg stopped that! The increased vibrations built within her for a bit, but then her level seemed to plateau, and he immediately upped the speed again. The miles rolled by quickly, and her juices coated the vibrator and his hand, but still she could not cum! Lee finally turned it up to full speed, and Paula began to peak, building, building, almost there, almost...

Lee pulled the vibrator from her pussy and turned it off!

"We're here. Clean that off and make yourself presentable!"

Lee went in and registered, leaving her behind in the car, very flushed and panting. He returned with the key, parked the car, and they grabbed the bags and went in. He allowed her to go into the bathroom, with a warning NOT to play with herself, while he looked around the room. It had a large king-sized bed, night tables, and, on the far side of the bed, a narrow table with the phone and a lamp.

HMMMMMMMM.

Lee told her to stay in the bathroom until he told her to come out. Then he did a little rearranging on the room. In a few short minutes, he ordered her out. Without giving her time to look around, he confronted her, and in a stern voice commanded:

"Strip!"

Paula looked at his face, then quickly lowered her eyes. He knew she was very unsure of what was going on, and was even, perhaps, a little afraid. If she was, that was fine with him. She wasn't wearing much, so she was quickly naked, standing before him, eyes downcast.

"Young lady, I told her when we started this adventure that I was very upset with you. You have committed a number of offenses against me, and I told you that you were going to get a hard spanking. Now, for the most part you have been very good on this trip, but we will be parting soon, and I don't want you to go back to your old ways. It's time for your spanking!"

And with that Lee pulled Paula past the bed to the narrow table. He had pulled it well away from the wall, and placed a pillow on it. He led her to it and draped her over the table. She was a little tall, but when he forced her to spread her legs, she was laying at just the right height. It was narrow enough so that her breasts hung over the other side. Lee grabbed a couple of ties that he had placed nearby, and tied her legs to the legs of the table, tying her in the spread eagle position. This left her ass and pussy wide open for him! He went around to the front and tied her hands to the legs on that side. Lee grabbed her head by the hair and pulled her face to meet his. He kissed her hard, and she responded, timidly at first, but with more and more ardor as the kiss continued. He released her head and ran his hands down to her dangling breasts! He began to paw them roughly, squeezing and pinching them in his hands. He shifted his attention to her nipples, and pinched and pulled until they were standing out. Lee quickly reached in his pocket and pulled out two plastic clothespins and clipped them on her erect nipples. Paula moaned deeply, but Lee knew the springs were light, and she wasn't in real pain...yet!

Lee kissed her again, then moved behind her. She was quite a sight, tied up like that! He could do anything to her that he wanted. He stood there behind her, looking...admiring...not making a sound...making her wonder what was coming, and how much longer she'd have to wait. At last Lee stepped forward and began to run his hands over the full globes of her ass. She didn't know how often he'd fantasized about having her in this position!! Lee started smacking her ass cheeks, watching them jiggle and bounce. The spanks were light at first, but gradually got harder and harder. When they got to the point he heard the first little grunt of pain, he stopped. Lee waited for a few seconds, making her wonder if he was through, but he was only just beginning. Lee went to his suitcase and pulled out a little toy he had picked up, and brought it over to the bed. He kept it hidden so she couldn't look, but Lee could tell that she knew something was coming...and it did!

WHACK! Went the paddle on her left cheek! Then quickly,
WHACK! On her right!

These were hard, stinging blows, alternating from side to side, but covering her whole ass!

WHACK!
WHACK!
WHACK!

Paula was squirming and whimpering now!

WHACK!
WHACK!
WHACK!

The tears were rolling down her face.

WHACK!
WHACK!
WHACK!

And finally, her control broke, and she started to plead with him:

"please, ow... m'lord, please, ow... I'll be good, please, ow...

And with a last hard swat to each cheek, Lee stopped. He stroked her back as she brought herself under control, then he pulled out a cooling lotion and began to rub it on her bright red ass. His touch was light at first, soothing, but as her ass cooled, the fire in her pussy relit. His fingers dipped into the crack of her ass, and he rubbed lotion in her crack, and down to her asshole. As he began to finger her ass, she again began to moan and squirm, but this time not in pain. He left one hand to stimulate her ass, and let the other wander down to her pussy. He slipped a finger inside and began to fuck her with a single finger. His thumb sought out her clit, and began to rub. It didn't take long for him to build her up, and soon she was begging him to fuck her. Lee couldn't pass up her desperate plea, and he thrust into her pussy, filling her to the bottom in one hard stroke. She moaned as he hit bottom, in part from the fullness of her pussy, and in part from his stomach smacking her still burning ass! Lee fucked her slowly at first, but quickly building up steam. Her orgasm had been building up in her since the car ride, and he knew she couldn't wait much longer. Lee leaned down and knocked the clothespins from her nipples. The blood rushing back to her sore nipples created such a tingle that she was thrust quickly over the edge into oblivion! Lee continued to pound into her from behind, drawing out the climax. As it subsided, so too did his strokes. He hadn't cum yet, but he knew that he would before too long.

He quickly released her from her bonds, and led her to the bed. He stretched her out on her back, hands over her head, and mounted her. Paula was in a daze at first, but quickly caught his rhythm. Her hips began to lift off the mattress to meet his downward thrusts. They fucked harder and harder and harder... She came again, and they kept going. Again she came, and again! Finally Lee could hold back no longer! He thrust deep in her and came! He didn't want to rest too much of his weight on her (and her sore ass), so he rolled to the side, staying inside her, turning her with him. He held her as they caught their breath, and, cuddled up like that, they both fell asleep.

They woke an hour or so later, and went out for a nice dinner. Back in the room, they got ready for bed, their last night together. Lee thought that he was too drained for more, but they started kissing, and he couldn't help myself. Their last coupling was soft, gentle, and tender, and it felt so good to wrap his arms around her and drift off to sleep.