The Business Trip: Wednesday

Story Info
A long evening of teasing ends in her end
2.2k words
4.32
22k
3
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 02/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story will make more sense if you read the first two parts, entitled, appropriately enough, "The Business Trip-Monday," and "The Business Trip-Tuesday."

Lee had to be up early, so he let Paula skip the activities of the previous morning (although he was soooooo tempted). He spent the day doing training sessions, and didn't get done until 7, and didn't get back to the room until 8. He surprised her by coming straight to the room instead of calling ahead, as he had done before, and again, he ignored her charms and took her to eat.

Lee started the teasing during dinner, sitting beside her instead of across from her, as he normally did. He had her hike her dress up so that her bare ass was sitting on the seat, with the skirt of her dress bunched up around her waist. This allowed him to run his hands up her leg to her pussy, and it didn't take much of this until her juices were dripping. Lee moved his hand up and began to stimulate her clit, right there in public. It was arousing to watch Paula bite her lower lip in an attempt to stifle the moans which fought to pass her lips. She could hardly keep her eyes open, and her hips were thrusting gently in time with the thrusts of her hand. As she started the little whimpers that signaled she was approaching orgasm, he stopped stimulating her clit, and returned to stroking her upper thigh. As her breathing returned to a more normal level, and her eyes opened, his hand returned to her clit. He also began to thrust a finger into her soaked pussy. He started with slow strokes, getting faster and faster as she built up. Again, he stopped just before she came! This time, when her eyes opened, he took her hand and lead her out of the restaurant to the car.

When he seated her in the car, he put her hands behind her back and told her to keep them there. He unbuttoned a couple of buttons at the top of her dress, and had her lift her hips so he could pull the back of her dress up so that her bare ass was again in contact with the seat. As he pulled the seatbelt across her, he quickly sucked and nipped each of her nipples, then closed the door and walked around to his side and got in. As they got back on the road, his right hand returned to her body, and he again began to stimulate her. First he caressed and pinched her wonderfully hard nipples. Unlike the restaurant where she had to keep quiet, in the car Paula could give full vent to the passion building up inside her, and it thrilled her to hear her moans and pleadings. He dropped his hand to her pussy and again began to finger-fuck her. Her hips began to thrust off of the seat, trying desperately to get more contact, a harder fuck, anything to give her release, but he wouldn't allow it. They pulled into the hotel parking lot seconds before she was ready to explode, and of course he stopped. Paula was getting desperate, but Lee stayed calm. He walked around to her side of the car, opened the door, and just stared at her.

Paula's face was flushed, her breasts heaving, and the seat was wet with her secretions. Lee leaned in and started to kiss her, deeply, and she returned the kiss with passion. He reached up and again squeezed her heaving breast, twisting the nipple, and she moaned into his mouth. He released her, and unbuckled the seatbelt. He helped her from the car and into the room. After securing the door behind them, he moved to the chair, kicked his feet up on the bed, and said:

"Strip...slowly!"

Her clothes were already half undone, but he wanted to draw it out more, savoring the sight of her. Paula reached up and began to unbutton the rest of the buttons on her dress.

"Slower, Paula. If I catch you rushing again, I'll have you button everything up and we'll start all over."

He always did know how to punish her. She realized that he was giving her no choice, and so she began to go as slowly as she could, under the circumstances. She began teasing Lee, and herself, with her striptease, and she was succeeding! Lee freed his cock from his pants, and her eyes fixed on its pulsing hardness, and she licked her lips. The last button was undone, and she teasingly removed the dress, holding it over her breasts before finally letting it drop away. He gasped as her breasts came into view! He just couldn't get enough of her breasts. He had always loved looking at them, sucking them, squeezing them, and fucking them!!! Now, he watched her fondle them, driving them both crazy before reaching behind her to undo the strap. She returned her hands to the front, holding the bra against her tits, and slowly lowered it. When she was just barely covering her nipples, she stopped the descent of her bra, and quickly flashed him, letting him get a glimpse of her nipple, then covering up; one, then the other, little tantalizing glimpses. She turned her back, and glancing at him over her shoulder, flipped the bra over her other shoulder to land in his lap. When she turned back around, her hands were covering her nipples, squeezing her breasts. Again she teased him with little glimpses. Then she lifted one heavy breast in her hand, and began to lick the nipple. Watching her do that drove him wild!! Again, she went from one to the other, back and forth, starting with little licks and sucks, and progressing to little bites. His cock was leaking heavily by that point.

"Lay back on the bed, hands over your head."

She pulled the sheets all the way down, and then stretched out languidly on the sheets. She again teased him by teasing her own breasts as her hands passed over her tits on the way to her head. Finally she was in the ordered position.

Lee rose from his chair, walking over to the bed and staring down at her. She was so unbelievably sexy that it was difficult for him not to just ravish her. The next day was an off day for him, so he could sleep in, and he wanted to make this a long night, a night to remember! First, he took a strap from the drawer beside the bed and bound her hands, then fastened them to the top of the bed. He heard her moan as he pulled her hands up to fasten them. Then he took out one of those sleep masks, the kind people use on airplanes, and slipped it over her eyes. Then he set to work on her.

He moved quietly around the bed so she wouldn't know where he was. First, he picked up an ice cube from a glass by the bed, and he held it over her nipple until a glistening drop fell off and onto her nipple. She gasped at the cold sensation, but her nipple certainly stood out! He did nothing for a few seconds. She was probably anticipating the next drop on the other nipple, but he did something else instead: he slapped her breast! Not too hard, but hard enough to make it bounce, hard enough to leave a pink impression of his hand. She gasped, in a strange mixture of surprise, pain, and pleasure, and then he quickly touched the nipple with the ice cube and held it there, causing her to gasp again and writhe beneath him.

He continued to tease her breasts and nipples, sometimes with cold, sometimes with the warmth of his mouth, sometimes with a little slap, and sometimes with a gentle caress. Finally, Lee couldn't take it any more! He straddled her, and began rubbing his cock all over her heaving breasts. He grabbed a bottle of massage oil off the nightstand and squirted a little on his cock and her breasts. Then he grabbed her breast and squeezed them around his prick and began to fuck her tits. He pinched at her nipples as he sawed in and out of her cleavage, and she was constantly moaning now. He saw her tongue reach out, trying blindly to find the head of his cock as it came up through her tits. The sight was just too erotic, and after a few short strokes, he began to cum all over her face and tits! She licked up what she could, but her face and breasts were literally coated in his cum. He quickly wiped his hands, then grabbed the camera and got a close-up. He would be using this picture a lot in the future, he knew.

He glanced at the clock, and saw that he had been teasing her for a couple of hours. Now was the time to begin her other torture. He moved his attentions down to her thoroughly soaked pussy. First, he put his face between her legs and began to blow lightly on her pussy. Then he began to run his finger up and down her juicy slit. When his finger was soaked with her lubricants, he moved it down and began to tickle her asshole. He massaged and stroked her asshole, and then began to press his finger inside. Lee returned the finger frequently to her pussy for more lubricant, and then continued to open her ass until his finger was all the way in. He began to fuck her ass with his finger, while he teased her cunt with his tongue. As she began to hump his face, he pulled his finger from her ass. In a few seconds, she felt something else pushing at her asshole, something hard and cold. She knew it wasn't his cock because of his position on the bed, but what was it? Suddenly the head popped into her ass, filling her and stretching her. It hurt just a little, but the pain quickly died away as the pleasurable sensations from both her pussy and asshole took over. Then, he flipped a switch, and the butt-plug filling her ass began to vibrate and she started to scream. No more teasing!! Now it was time for her to cum!!!

He lowered his face between her legs and quickly pulled her clit between his lips. He started to suck on it while his tongue flicked it back and forth within his mouth. He was stimulating her ass, pussy and clit all at once, and she quickly exploded in his mouth! But he didn't stop! He just kept sucking on her clit. He dropped a finger down to her pussy and began to finger-fuck her, while the plug continued to stimulate her ass! It was like she never stopped cuming! A couple of orgasms later, he withdrew his finger from her pussy and inserted a vibrator, and began to fuck her with that. A few minutes later, he turned up the vibrator on the plug in her ass, setting her off yet again. More and more, she ceased to have separate orgasms, and began just to have one long, screaming, gut wrenching one, on and on and on. With his erection returned, he finally yanked the vibrator from her pussy, and pulled the plug from her ass.

He lifted her legs us, and shoved a pillow under her lower back, then with her legs against his chest, he lined up his hard cock with her still-twitching asshole, and shoved! He was finally in her ass. After all the talk, all the fantasizing. he was finally in, and it felt better that he thought possible! He dropped her legs from his chest so that she were squeezing his hips, and he leaned forward over her. His mouth sought out hers as he hammered away at her ass, and her tongue fought back against his. Faster and faster, harder and harder, this wasn't going to take long. Their lips parted as they both gasped for air. He knew he wouldn't last much longer, and he lowered his head to her nipples to bring her with me.

"Are you ready, Paula?"

"Oh, god, yes, oh, please, oh, cum in my ass, please, cum in my ass."

Her incoherent ramblings urged him on. Their fucking got wilder, and more frenetic, and he felt her start to cum under him, heard her start to scream, and that triggered his own rush! He slammed one last time, deep into her ass, and exploded! Shot after shot, he pumped into her ass, and time seemed to stop as he collapsed on top of her! When he finally regained his senses, he glanced at the clock. He had begun teasing her in the restaurant around 8:30, he had tied her to the bed a little before 10, and it was now almost 1! No wonder they could barely move!

They jumped quickly into the shower, then straightened the bed, and, cuddled up together, his cock against her ass, they fell asleep! Tomorrow would be their last day together, but since he had no appointments, they would have the full day! He just hoped he could regain enough strength to enjoy it!