The Butler Did Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YDB95
YDB95
579 Followers

By the night before the big day, I could barely sleep -- or keep my hands out of my pussy. I was wound up tight and ready to snap with anticipation and I no longer had any reservations about taking my own clothes off at Rita's house knowing what awaited me in return! I had, of course, found the time to read up on nudist culture and to learn that overt displays of sexuality were frowned upon quite seriously -- guys were supposed to cover up when they got hard and all that -- but my imagination was not to be tamed. Whatever was to be would be -- and hey, I figured us ladies could hide our arousal well enough anyway.

"Hi, Anna," she said in a cheerful but even tone when I rang her doorbell the next day, still not displaying any foreshadowing of the fun that was to come. I was beginning to worry that nudity would become too pedestrian for me if I followed in her footsteps!

"Good morning," I said, betraying my excitement and nervousness as I did, and shamelessly looking my boss up and down. She was wearing a short blue bathrobe, and no doubt nothing under it. I was in jeans and a polo shirt -- it would have been a good day for something more easily removable like a sundress, but I didn't own any such thing.

Rita laughed as she realized what I was looking at. "Yes, I'm wearing just what you think under this." She stood aside and let me in. "You're the first of our guests to arrive, and it would hardly do to greet them at the front door in the nude," she explained. "But now that you're here, we can disrobe and go out back whenever you feel up to it." She stopped in the foyer and looked over my shoulder. "Meet my husband, Ronald. Ronald, Anna. She's new at work and very much on our wavelength."

I turned around to see a tall, stocky man with wiry dark curly hair, almost as well-built as I had imagined although nothing could have lived up to my fantasy. He was also wearing a bathrobe, which exposed enough skin to show he was quite hairy all over. That got me thinking about virility, and his comfort with it all put me a bit more at ease about all that I was about to reveal. This was only getting better!

"Hello, Anna," he said, with a gentlemanly handshake, looking only in my eyes as he did. "It's great to have new folks on board for our parties. We haven't had any in a while. Do keep in mind if you get uncomfortable, you're welcome to put your clothes back on, I'm sure Rita has told you that."

"Of course," I said, though I couldn't recall for sure at that moment as I imagined just what I'd be seeing under his robe. "Yes, Rita has been very agreeable about everything, thanks!"

"Have you gone natural outdoors before?"

"I've barely done it indoors!" I admitted with a giggle. "But I'm really looking forward to trying it."

"That's what we like to hear," Ronald said with a grin. He still hadn't ogled my body that I could tell -- but then, I realized, why would he when he'd be seeing all of me shortly anyway? "Right, well," he continued, "I'll go check on the pool and the deck, and give you ladies some privacy for your big entrance. See you soon, Anna!"

"And you!" I rejoined as he retreated to the back of the house, still wearing his robe.

"Well then, Anna," Rita said. "Are you ready to undress? Then we can go outside as well."

"Sure," I said, "But what about letting in the other guests? Haven't you or Ronald got to stay here and stay clothed for that?"

"No, that's what I'm for," came a younger male voice behind me. From the stairwell came a young man -- younger than I, probably still in college from the look of it -- blond and coiffed and wearing a tight sweater and khakis. "Hi, I'm Frankie."

"He's our housekeeper," Rita explained. "He's not a nudist himself, though he does have a standing offer to join us should he ever change his mind..." she said all this to him with a sultry grin before turning back to me. "So he'll let people in and guide them to the bedrooms to change out of their clothes as they arrive. All our other guests know how to get to the back porch once they're in, anyway."

"Nice to meet you, Frankie," I said, blushing as I realized he knew I would soon be lounging in the backyard with nothing on while he would be fully clothed indoors. I found the unfairness rather arousing, I realized...but then I was finding everything arousing just then!

"Well then, Frankie, you know what to do when the others arrive," Rita said with a nod. Turning to me, she said, "This way, Anna." She took my hand and led me down the hall. I turned and flashed a salacious grin at Frankie, dying to know if he was thinking what I was thinking. But he offered only a professional looking nod and smile in return.

Rita and Ronald's bedroom was big and ornately decorated. I felt like a princess just looking around. "So this is why it's worth working your way up to the boss," I said as Rita shut the door behind us.

"We've done pretty well for ourselves," Rita agreed. With no fanfare whatsoever, she untied the sash of her bathrobe and pulled it off. I was accustomed to seeing her body by then, of course, but it was beautiful as usual. I only hoped I could measure up as far as the other guests were concerned.

Still with a twinge of self-consciousness, I kicked off my sandals and pulled my shirt off at the same time. Before I went any further, I automatically folded my shirt and set it neatly on Rita's bed. "Don't want to leave a jumble for the others to have to look at while they change," I explained.

Rita laughed, still standing unabashedly bare in the corner. "That's thoughtful, dear, but unnecessary. Once you get out there you'll see we're all family here."

"Even Frankie?" I asked as I swung off my bra.

"Frankie is a nice young man, just very shy. I think you'll find these days can be more embarrassing for him than for us. After all, he's the one who's overdressed."

"Makes sense," I admitted, setting my folded bra on top of my shirt. Then it was off with the jeans and panties in one go -- no use in delaying the inevitable, and even now I didn't care to leave my undies on display. I folded them together and set them beside my other clothes, and turned to face Rita, both of us wearing nothing but smiles.

Rita picked up her bathrobe from the chair behind the door. "If you want, you may wear this to the back deck. You might see Frankie on the way, so if you're more comfortable not going bare yet..."

"No," I forced myself to say, though I didn't relish him seeing me naked when he wouldn't be. "It's best that I get into the spirit right away, isn't it?"

"Excellent attitude, Anna," Rita assured me, and out of nowhere she put her arms around me and squeezed me affectionately. "You're going to fit right in with our community, I can tell. And don't worry, Frankie is perfectly used to seeing people come and go in the nude in our house."

"I'll bet," I said, swallowing my delicious erotic fear as I opened the bedroom door.

Now, in truth, I hoped Frankie would see me just as much as I feared he would. As Rita and I made our way down the hall side by side, I was still working out the reasons why. But I knew whatever the reason, I wanted him to see me naked. Maybe, I mused, it was best to get the most humiliating scenario out of the way first thing, before the party even started. Or maybe it was that with me naked and him not, it somehow gave me some sort of power he couldn't claim, not unless he got undressed too. Or maybe it was just really erotic being the only naked one.

In any case, as Rita was guiding me through the dining room and the kitchen to the back door, I got my wish. Frankie was in the kitchen putting dishes away when we blossomed forth. It took every ounce of resolve I had not to rush back into the dining room or try to cover my breasts and bush, but I managed to do neither and keep a confident look on my face. Frankie, so far as I was aware, just looked at us both and gave another of his professional smiles. "Enjoy the sunshine!" he said, and didn't even give our bare bodies a second look.

"Thanks," we said in unison, and Rita opened the back door for me. Just as I had anticipated, as I stepped out onto the deck, the shock and fear were gone thanks to Frankie. I felt nothing but freedom and titillation as I set foot out in the sunny backyard, the sun on my bare skin and the high fences blocking out all eyes except Rita's behind me and Ronald's before me.

Ronald was just as well-endowed as I had imagined, and just as tan as Rita. His big pubic bush made it hard to tell for sure if he was as tan down below as I'd been imagining, but his thick cock hung fascinating and nonthreatening before me as he greeted me onto the deck. "Great feeling, isn't it, Anna?" he asked. Now he was checking out my body just as I had expected, but then I was also checking out his -- which was lovely in its earthy natural state -- so I felt no resentment.

"It is," I said as the wonder of it all continued to wash over me. I was tingling with just the mix of growing freedom and fading self-consciousness I had imagined for myself, and in the comfortable company of the two of them it was fading even faster than I had dared hope it would. "It sure is!" Beyond the deck, their in-ground pool was clean and enticing, and there was plenty of grassy space alongside it to simply walk about if the feeling struck me -- which it already was. I was ready to drink in all that nature could offer me in my own natural state!

First things first, though, Rita handed me a bottle of suntan oil. "Trust me, my dear, you do not want to get burned today!"

"I sure don't," I agreed. But she had brought up an uncomfortable issue. Looking at Rita with concern, I asked, "Should I..." I looked past her back into the house.

"You're worried about putting the lotion on your private parts, are you?" Rita asked with a knowing smile.

"I've heard it's taboo to draw attention to them at nudist colonies," I confessed.

"It's okay, Anna," Ronald said. "We're not a traditional nudist colony. It's okay up to a point here, really." To reassure me, he flicked at his penis, which was at least semi-hard -- apparently for me, but Rita didn't seem to mind. I enjoyed the show and relaxed a bit more.

"He's right," Rita said. "If you want some privacy for putting the lotion on, that's fine, but don't worry about what anyone will think if you rub it on right here. Here, I'll even show you." She took back the bottle of lotion and squeezed some out into her hand, and rubbed it over both her breasts without shame. "Now you," she said. With a nervous smile I held out my hands while she squeezed the bottle again, and following her lead I rubbed it over my breasts. As I watched, she rubbed down below to her belly and right to her pubic hairline. I did the same. We looked at one another and laughed -- a comfortable, wonderfully erotic laugh. Ronald joined in, and I looked over at him to see his dick now rock hard. He held out his hand for some lotion, and proceeded to slather it onto his erection just as I had imagined all those times that week. I enjoyed the show and was once again glad a woman's own arousal is not nearly so obvious.

I was still enjoying the moment when the first of the other guests turned up: a beautiful young Indian-looking woman and two white guys. Introductions were made: her name was Reema, the guys were almost comically named Shane and Shawn. Both of them had their manhood very much at attention as they accepted Rita's offer of suntan lotion, and I got to enjoy a repeat of the show Ronald had just given me.

"Don't you love this part of the party?" Reema asked me with a grin.

"I sure do!" I replied. "What a show!"

Shane-or-Shawn offered Reema some lotion as well, and despite her dark complexion and thick hair she accepted it. "Can't be too careful, can we?" Reema's body was beautiful, lithe and graceful, and the whole lot of us seemed to enjoy the show as she rubbed the lotion up and down herself.

"Who wants to play some Frisbee?" asked one of the guys, and the party was on in earnest. I joined Reema and her friends out by the pool, spreading out as far as we could in the limited space, and soon we were whooping it up. I could only imagine if the neighbors who surely heard us had any idea what we weren't wearing!

There were more arrivals after we started, though no one I knew, thank heavens. While I was perfectly comfortable frolicking naked around the backyard with my new friends, seeing anyone I had known back before my world changed that morning could have been quite awkward. In any case, I enjoyed seeing and being seen by Rita and Ronald's other friends. Some of them I met officially, others I only ever saw: a few other younger adults like myself, a regal looking older couple who looked surprisingly elegant with nothing on (the woman had red hair, but the view down below made it clear it wasn't her natural color!), a couple of older men who appeared to be Ronald's friends from some club. Best of all, a heavyset woman with huge breasts turned up not long before lunch was served, so I was no longer the owner of the biggest rack in the backyard. Don't ask me to explain it, but that made me feel even less self-conscious than I had been feeling.

Frankie was in and out of the scene throughout the party, always fully clothed and never looking terribly uncomfortable. I had occasion to chat with him a few times and, with the ice now broken, I didn't feel the least bit uncomfortable in his presence. In fact, I began to wonder if he didn't feel like the odd one out just like Rita had said. In the midst of one of our chats -- during which I noticed appreciatively that he mostly stuck to looking at my face -- I finally dared ask. "Have you ever wanted to join in?"

"I think about it sometimes," he admitted. "But I just don't think I'm quite as brave as you all."

"I admire you for being able to stick to your guns," I told him. "I think I'd be more uncomfortable with clothes on back here, to tell you the truth."

"Well, yeah, maybe I'm a bit into making myself uncomfortable," he grinned. We shared a laugh and he turned back for the kitchen. But not before I got a look at his pants and saw they were definitely straining with a hard-on in there. That made me feel terrific.

"Having a nice time, Anna?" I turned to see Rita pouring herself a glass of iced tea.

"I am," I told her. "I'm amazed at how comfortable it all is now."

"That's what we love about it too, all right," Ronald said, appearing over Rita's shoulder. "For something we stumbled into by accident, it's been a great lifestyle for us."

"By accident?" I asked.

"Oh, Rita hasn't told you!" Ronald said. "I'm sorry, we like to share that story with the new arrivals. But I guess we didn't get to it this time."

"We can tell her now if you want," Rita said. "Some of the others might even want to hear it again."

"We sure would!" called out the voluptuous woman I had noticed earlier, who was now relaxing on a lawn chair nearby. "You're in for a treat now," she told me.

"Well, Anna, pull up a seat if you want," Ronald said, and he and Rita did likewise, snuggling shamelessly together on the deck's one double-chair. "It all goes back to college. I was a shy bookish virgin, the kind of guy all the girls say they love but none of them ever dates --"

"Oh, stop it, you!" Rita laughed.

"Well, did you notice me before that night?"

"Not like you noticed me that night!" Rita replied.

"I should hope not!" Ronald said, and I noticed a number of listeners laughed then. I guessed they had heard the story before.

"Anyway," Ronald continued, looking back at me. "I was out and about with a few of my buddies. It was late spring, six weeks to graduation, and we were dorm-hopping between parties. Somewhere between parties we heard a rumor, the corner table gang was streaking!"

"The corner table gang?" I asked.

"Anna," Rita interjected. "Since I'm your prim and square boss, I'm sure you'll not be surprised at all to hear I was a nerd in college. I and a bunch of other misfits used to eat lunch together at the same table in the cafeteria every day, and that table was back in the far corner where all the jocks and frat boys and such would leave us alone. So we were known as the corner table gang."

"And with apologies to my beautiful wife, for the most part they were the last people you'd want to see without their clothes!" Ronald continued.

"I'm afraid that's true," Rita admitted, "And I did see most of them nude several times."

"The great thing about them, though," Ronald went on, "was their total lack of pretentiousness about it all. We're not talking about people who spent an hour primping before the mirror any morning. So when you saw them au naturel, we're talking very natural beauty, men and women alike, warts and all. Very, well, educational. Nothing a shy kid like me had ever seen in Playboy, that's for sure. Anyway, we stopped by a dorm where there was a party in the lounge, and that happened to be where the corner table gang was at that point. Now, I said they were streaking, but that's really not quite the word. They weren't running anywhere. They were walking around perfectly casually, wearing their sneakers or sandals and nothing else. I saw the whole bunch of them walk right by out of the lounge and on to the back door, just like something out of a cartoon."

"They were being kicked out of the lounge," Rita recalled. "I knew that would happen because we'd already been asked to leave a few other parties that night, so I didn't actually go in the lounge that time, and thank heavens I didn't!"

"That's right, that's when I saw this lovely young hippie chick," Ronald explained. "You see, we were standing off to the sidelines while one of the party organizers was arguing with a couple of the naked people, about how they were making the partiers uncomfortable and so forth and could you please get them out of there. All my buddies went on into the lounge to get a good luck at them before they got kicked out -- it's funny, everybody talking about how repulsive they looked and yet we all wanted to get a look! But not me. I waited just inside the front door, just inside the lobby, and there was this beautiful young woman, with long dark hair, just standing there wearing cowboy boots of all things -- and nothing else! I'm thinking she must be feeling humiliated, but she was just standing there and looking at me and laughing. I smiled back, of course, but I couldn't think what to say."

"You sure couldn't," Rita confirmed. "There I was dying of embarrassment and you just stood there and smiled!"

"I was trying to read your laugh," Ronald said. "Isn't that right, folks?"

"That is what you always say," Reema confirmed, having been drawn to the story at some point -- I hadn't noticed but she was now seated beside me.

"Thank you!" Ronald said. "Before I said anything, I wanted to know, what is her laugh saying? Is it saying 'I'm humiliated here, turn around?' Is it saying 'Fuck you, I'm free and I don't care what you think?' Or something else entirely? I just couldn't tell! So I tried looking her only in the eye, like a gentleman does, you know, and I finally said, 'Hi there. How are you?'"

"And I say 'How do you think?' between giggles," Rita said. "But he kind of put his hand up like this," she continued, holding up her own hand, "So he couldn't see my breasts or my pussy, and I knew he meant well by that even though it also made me wonder, what, are you repulsed by me? Or uncomfortable with a free look?"

"Well, I was," Ronald admitted. "But only because I wasn't really sure if I was supposed to just drink in the beauty or what. But I did want to. I really wanted to!"

"That's why we were nude, silly," Rita said.

"I know. Now."

YDB95
YDB95
579 Followers