The Butterfly Fragrance

Story Info
A security guard discovers an erotic game.
9.6k words
4.53
35.2k
13
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angel wasn't just beautiful, she was what many described as breathtaking. She was a gorgeous, petite, teen model but she was neither just a pretty face nor just a hot body. There was something else about her. The name Angel described an angelic quality about her clear smooth complexion that seemed to radiate purity and glow with youth and vitality. Her shoulder length honey-blond hair was like shiny silk and glistened as light caught it. Her blue eyes were large and entrancing and her perfectly proportioned face with pouting, red cupids bow lips and tiny ears and nose was the stuff of mythological descriptions of fairies and goddesses rather than an earthly women. Her body was exquisitely proportioned, rounded with enticing curves and seductive tautness. She was petite, but all woman despite her tender age. Full, round, pert B-cup breasts spilling from her scant bras, slender waist, long shapely legs and the kind of cock-achingly deliciously, proportioned pert ass that turned heads and had all eyes glued to her whenever she went.

To add to her mystique Angel had been a model for a controversial, lingerie and underwear line called Teen-Angel as a sixteen-year. The advertising catch phrase was 'not for virgins' and the uproar about this angelic pure looking adolescent girl wearing unbelievably sexy underwear from the moral minority was a real publicity circus. The company played it to the max and the catalogue was even withdrawn from distribution which made it a collector's item worth a fortune for every man who wanted to ogle this delightful creature in her undies and arouse their guilty under-aged girly fantasies. These ideas were fuelled by tabloid media stories that Angel was sleeping with older celebrities and the next campaign which had her seen everywhere with older guys wearing designer clothes torn so her underwear could be glimpsed. Once more, the uproar from the moral majority was presenting an image of a young girl having her clothing torn from her. The campaign was outrageously successful, the company made a fortune, and the underwear line was extremely popular with rebellious teens globally.

Angel was probably nineteen now perhaps twenty and the controversy of her first major modelling contract and the mystique of the titillating media frenzy surrounded her even fours years later. She was interviewed and a constant celebrity guest at all kinds of events. One so called candid report suggested that she had grown to expect that guys would have hard ons around her and that even gay males admitted worshipping her ass. Catching sight of this fantasy icon in the building where I worked as a security guard had me more than a little excited. I had been one of the forty-year old men who jealously hid the copy of the banned catalogue to use in my private fantasies. The building where I worked was occupied by a large consortium of modelling/talent agency, advertising and public relations companies all loosely connected to media, fashion and promotion/public relations. In the few months I had worked as the supervisor of the C-C TV/ security camera network, I had seen so many mind achingly beautiful women in various states of undress that I almost did not see her in the gaggle of beautiful women that were the mainstay of the occupants of the building.

She walked from an elevator dressed in a stunning white halter top that was somehow ripped so that her butterfly patterned silk bra flickered into view as she walked. Her tiny mini skirt was torn in such a way that her luscious legs moved aside her red skirt to reveal the butterfly-patterned panties beneath. Just enough to imagine the wings of a rainbow coloured butterfly covering her delicious little pussy with its delicate wings. I watched her disappear into an office and switched cameras so I could follow her my heart pounding with every step she took in her stiletto heels, with every tiny glimpse of her underwear and heavenly form. For some reason the whole of this building was wired for vision and some for sound too I guessed the models were use to being seen and we needed to have them under constant surveillance in case some maniac attacked them out of view. Later that day I got an official email directive saying Angel was going to be around to promote the new 'Butterfly Effect' line of lingerie and I was to make her security a high priority.

Towards the end of the day, she came down to my office to get her security pass and although I must admit to shaking with desire while I slipped the tag over her neck, I found her to be unbelievably cute and bubbly and not at all snobby or standoffish. She was downright friendly and like a mature young businesswoman, although I must admit to having a hard on the whole time she was there. Anyway, she was part of my job that I was going to enjoy and I rescheduled my day so that her security received hourly updates. I watched her eat, try on a range of sexy outfits and underwear for the photo shoots and even caught her in the bathroom with the door open and her nickers around her knees peeing.

Each night I went home and fantasised about her. Since my divorce some two years ago relationships with the opposite sex had become a bit thin and I was definitely between girlfriends and doing the 'washing by hand' or renting a call girl if I got desperate. Angel became the star of my nightly masturbations, resplendent in all her sexy underwear and seductive clothing. After about a week of watching Angel, I found myself not only besotted by her but also addicted to watching her. One night instead of knocking off at the usual time when everyone had apparently left the building, I followed her with the CC- cams to an office on the fourth floor. A guy in his mid forties who was probably a graphic artist, occupied the office. Angel entered his office without knocking and proceeded to kiss him and he ran his hands under her loose fitting dress to caress her luscious ass cheeks and sample a feel of the delightful satin that was stretched across it. I could tell Angel was fiddling with his fly and had unzipped him and slid her slender hand inside. I fumbled with the room facilities menu to see if I could get sound and switched on the ambient room mic catching his breathy moans as she fondled his swollen cock.

'You have something that will help me don't you.' She sighed breathily.

He could only nod and groan more helplessly.

'I'm going to take a look ok?' she slid to her knees and seemed to be looking at his cock as it bobbed across her lips.

'Mmmmmmm I have the number now. Do you want your reward for helping me?"

He groaned loudly and she began to slide her moist lips across his swollen cock, covering it with tiny wet kisses. She glided her tongue expertly up and down the shaft until it glistened with wetness. She blew across the tip and waited for him to quiver with excitement for a moment at the relative proximity of her mouth from his cock. Then engulfed his tip ravenously and began to pump the shaft with her hands swallowing urgent thrusting strokes and squeezing hard with her slender fingers.

"Mmmmmmm, nummy, nummy, nummy." she panted.

I could tell she now had one hand inside her own panties and as she sucked him and stroked him with one hand and her excited mouth she fingered her clit until she began to moan and shiver. The graphic artists could barely contain his shouts of joy as she suppressed her own orgasm with his cock inside her mouth he exploded violently shooting cum into her mouth as she gagged on the rush of juice and his urgent thrusts. His cock slipped from her mouth as she gasped for air and sprayed her angelic face with another excited explosion of jism. She looked up at him, smiled cheekily, and simply said. 'Thank you.'

She stood up and peeled the rainbow butterfly string bikini panties off wiped the cum from her face and then wiped it from his cock, slid the cock back into his pants and left the panties inside with them as she zipped him up and kissed him with her sticky lips. I sat there dumbstruck nursing the biggest hard on of my life, shivering with desire. It took me several hours to come to my senses and as I had a company directive to report all inter-office activity, I resigned myself to telling her that I had seen it and not report it formerly. Perhaps in the vane hope that she might also reward me. Little did I know what I was getting into.

The next day I emailed her a request to visit me at my office as I had a security issue to discuss with her. She arrived shortly after lunch wearing another article of satin butterfly underwear in black this time with a tight form fitting stretch ultra short mini dress once more with designer rips and tears. She breezed into my office and at my invitation to sit, crossed her delectable long legs. I watched the short hemline of her dress rise up and the strategic rip show a hint of the black butterfly V string panty beneath.

'I don't quite know how to put this Miss, but I saw you, um, kind of having relations with a guy on the fourth floor last night and I was wondering whether he was kind of blackmailing you or hassling you in some way? At any rate I didn't want to report it without asking you first.' I stammered.

Angel just smiled and looked at me.

'Do you mean you could see me going down on that guy last night?" She said matter of factly.

'Um yes I can see almost everything that goes on in this building.' I said.

'So if someone else was doing that you'd know.' She looked bemused and triumphant like someone who has just had a brilliant idea.

'Yes, if that person was a priority like you are.' I replied. 'Why are you asking?'I said.

'Oh sorry, I should explain. I'm playing a kind of game that involves collecting clues and identifying information and sometimes I use sex as a way to get that information. Have you heard of massively interactive games? This one is partly online, meaning on the Internet or mobile phone network, and partly live and some of the people are helpers like the guy last night who found out some information that is in a coded cache. The code for that cache was on a transfer on his cock so the only way to get that information was to do what I did last night.'

I just stared in disbelief.

'You see I've been in the modelling game for so long and I just got bored so I started to play this game called the X factor. People can enter by discovering information or they can buy themselves into positions of power. They can use their bodies to get information. I wanted to see how far I could get. That guy and lots of people in this building play the game and perhaps that is one of the reasons that there are so many CC TV cameras as some of this stuff may be recorded as part of the game.'

'Oh I see.' I feigned understanding.

'Have you got an internet connection?'

I nodded towards the computer on the desk behind me. She got out of her seat, walked towards the computer and logged onto the X-factor site, entering her password. My attention flickered between her sumptuous ass bending over a desk and the screen.

'Look here.' she said. I moved up behind her standing inches away from her goddess-like behind.

'Closer silly.' I moved so I was almost touching her and she stopped clicking the mouse for long enough to move her ass against my now extremely hard cock.

'Mmmmmmm you are excited!' She cooed.

She wiggled her ass across my raging hard on as I panted breathlessly.

'Look here.' She said as she returned her attention to the screen.

'This is the table of leadership points. See how these women here are ahead of me. Can you tell me if any of these women are having sex with any of the guys here and if so who they are and when?'

I looked at the names finding it hard to concentrate with her ass pressed against my cock.

'Uh I guess I could do that for you.' I gasped.

'I would be ever so appreciative if you could.'

We both knew what she meant. I was shivering with desire.

'Oh I am sorry, I need to thank you for helping me. You know the rules of the game prohibit me having sex with you or you touching my pussy until I have a better position on the table but there are some things I can do that I'm sure you'll enjoy.'

She turned, smiled and peeled down the panties she was wearing and kissed me sweetly. The touch of her sweet tender lips against me made me almost swoon with desire. With one hand, she unzipped me and with the other, she wrapped the soft, black shiny satin panties around her hand. When she touched my cock and liberated it from its confines I almost exploded on the spot.

'Oh my you are so big. You know because I am a small woman most cocks are big but you are huge. Mmmmmmm I would love to have you in my pussy sometime soon. Would you like that?'

I didn't really reply I merely grunted, panted and moaned as with the next stroke of her hand the soft flesh of one hand extending my swollen cock was replaced by the sating gloved hand and she began to masturbate me expertly. She slid her spare hand down to her shaved pussy and explored the wetness there and I reached out and groped for her tits and waist helplessly.

'Oh my your big cock is making me so wet.' She cooed.

I touched her firm round breasts and pinched her nipples through the sexy butterfly wings that covered her supple flesh. As she began to quiver in pleasure, panting and shivering, she kissed me again and I felt my cock throb uncontrollably. My cock exploded and I felt my eyes roll back into my head as the waves of pleasure crippled me. She orgasmed murmuring

'Oh yeah' in a sexy whisper repeatedly, muffled by her kisses.

I held her for a moment as we both recovered. The black panties were covered with cum and I had sprayed it all over her dress as well. As she had done the previous night she wiped the cum up and then placed the panties inside my shorts with my cock still hard.

'So you will help me will you? I hope so because if you help me to the top of the ladder we can find some ways for you to make me very happy with that big cock of yours.'

How could anyone refuse such an offer? I agreed, hoping that I could help her so much that I could help myself soon. I spent the day and most of the night clutching her panties and reliving her touch sliding the shiny satin over my overexcited cock. I lost count of how many times I jacked off. I fell asleep that night clutching the panties to my face drinking in the intoxicating scent of her fragrance. The scent was addictive and I found myself sneaking opportunities to inhale them every chance I got. Apparently, the Butterfly Effect lingerie range had some secret formulae built into the fabric that responded to body fluids by emitting a sweet perfume. It certainly had me addicted.

I spent the next day, tracking the two women who Angela had shown on the game site list. Angel had sent me an email with links to their personal detail sites and given me a password so I could log on officially as a helper and read up about the game and my role in it. While I was on the site, I read up about Angel's details and got a good idea what she liked and disliked but generally just ogled the cute pics she had on the site. The two women ahead of Angel could not have been more different.

Felicia who occupied the first spot on the hierarchy was a dark haired tall Hispanic beauty in her mid thirties, who worked in marketing. Although she may have been a model in her younger days, her generous D cup breasts seemed to be her major attraction. The 'geeks' who she blew, and there were several each day I tracked her, seemed to want to slide their cocks between her substantial breasts and meet her mouth at the tip rather than have their cocks deep inside her mouth. Her technique had obviously been refined over many years and her stunning low cut tops and sexy lace bras that clenched her ample tits crushed into an exciting cleavage certainly had the 'tit-men' scrabbling for her bra strap the moment the opportunity arose. I could see why she was at the top of the table; she had most of these guys eating out of her hand effortlessly. I emailed Angel with the detail of who she blew and when each day.

Rosy could not have been more different. An Irish redhead with flaming red hair, slender but shapely traditional tall model like figure. She was stunning and sophisticated wearing business suits and long pencil skirts, crisp white blouses, stockings and hi heels. She was nonetheless active in her pursuit of the male prey also blowing several guys each day in all kinds of places. Her approach was to strip for them the businesslike and overdressed covering was peeled off to reveal beautiful undergarments. Suspenders and stockings covering her shapely legs, a tight black bustier that lifted her small round breasts into a sumptuous feast of firm round flesh. She would strip to her underwear, tease them, and then blow them, leaving them with her stockings afterwards. This was her signature and I noticed that afterwards the guys put the signature-clothing article in a postbag and sent them off. I guessed that was to validate the contact.

While I was on my rounds before closing time I peeked at several of the packages in the mail room and noted the addressee was the same. By the end of the week, these sex commandos had blown some fifteen guys and I reported each one to Angel. Her reply after I sent her the latest stats was that she would be coming to see me after work at the end of the day. She appeared as promised, wearing yet another hot pink butterfly outfit beneath a revealing, loose fitting short dress.

'Mmmmmmm there's only one guy left in this location and if we can just work out who he is and I can get to him first I'll be in the top position.' She explained.

'I think I know who it is. ' I blurted out.

'Oh how? She looked at me expectantly.

'Well after each encounter the guys put the article of clothing into a postbag and send it off. I just got curious and checked the name of the addressee in the mail room last night.'

I knew I was scoring big time by the look on her face. She moved towards me, put her arms around me, and kissed me longingly. I held her lithe petite form shaking with anticipation. Feeling her satin smooth bare skin on her back and absorbing the pleasure of feeling the divine contours of her slender waist and hips, wondering if I dared to touch her heavenly buns. I didn't hesitate long and slid my hand over the firm contours revelling in the shape and touch of it tentatively, half-expecting her to stop me. Instead, she kissed me more urgently and pressed against me and I felt my already hard cock rubbing against her throb with excitement. She caressed my neck tenderly and I was conscious of the closeness of her beautiful breasts brushing my chest. I looked down and saw the exposed flesh crushed into the hot pink butterfly bra. I was conscious of the fragrance that I had grown so familiar with filling the room. I hoped it meant the panties she wore were wet. She broke from our embrace.

'You are such a clever man, and if we can just find out what this guys habits are and I can get to him first you are due for the best reward you could hope for.' She said excitedly.

'Oh I can tell you that I can do readouts of where his security pass goes and see what he does and when. I also have access to his diary.'

For the next half hour or so, she sat on the raging hard-on in my lap and I trawled records and stats until we got a profile of the target male. All the while I worked she kissed my neck and let me pause to caress her tits to encourage me to keep trawling. By seven o'clock, I had established that he was a key company executive, married with children, arrived at work at 7-30 am each day using the executive car park. His Internet use suggested he checked the game files for half hour each morning before work and a quick look through video records showed he had all the signature artifacts stored in a locked private file. Angel had enough information to plan her assault on him. This one wasn't just being blown he would get to fuck the most luscious woman on earth. I could barely believe I had spent all this time helping some other guy get laid.