The (C)hairman Ch. 2

Story Info
Paula takes on two men & a woman.
1.9k words
4.1
34.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
belab
belab
342 Followers

Paula took Jon to the club for lunch. Jon had always had an eye for pretty women and Paula was certainly one of the best. One of the reasons that he wanted to remove the Chairman was because Peter had promised him the Vice Chairmanship and that Paula would be his secretary. He was surprised when Paula had asked him to lunch. He was excited but he was worried about Jack his kid brother who was alone in the hotel room. Jack was 19 and lusted after girls and he was sure would be watching the adult channels and jerking off. He hoped that Jack would have left the room as he thought maybe he could get into Paula's panties and fuck her this evening. After lunch he asked if she would come back to his hotel room and take his ticket and change it for Friday's flight back to Dallas as the Board meeting had been postponed for tomorrow. Paula sensed that maybe he too wanted to fuck her and she provocatively slipped her hands into his. He was taken aback but caressed her long fingers and he was perceptibly excited. A huge lump was forming in his trousers as they walked around the block to his hotel.

He slid his keycard and as the door opened he saw Jack deep between a woman's thighs ramming his tool into her. "Oh god" he said as he turned around "Jon how come you are back so early from he Board meeting" The woman did not see so perturbed her legs still spread out showing a very bushy pussy. Jon looked embarrassed but I squeezed his hand "Don't worry Jack" I said "you have a mighty pecker lets see what your brother has" I quickly unzipped him and revealed his huge cock which I took into my hand. With one fluid move he pulled my dress off over my head. He then expertly unhooked my bra and pulled it off, dropping it on top of my dress exposing my bushy underarms.

"Hhhhmmmmmmm" he exclaimed as he stared at the heavy hair in my unshaven pits "Wow your hairy pits looks sexy" Jack too turned around and looked longingly at the bushy growth in my unshaven underarms. . I stood in front of him now wearing nothing but a pair of pink satin panties and my sandals. The thicket in my pubic mound was clearly visible. Without hesitating he leaned over and took one of my erect nipples into his mouth, sucking it with sweet intensity while playing with the bushy hair in my unshaven pits. He then moved to the other nipple giving it equal attention. I sighed with contentment, and arched my back, pushing my eager tit even harder into his mouth.

Jack's lips then returned to mine as he pushed my panties down. I stepped out of my sandals and kicked the panties away. I was now totally naked my proud crisp mons fringed with untrimmed hair looking like a lush carpet was gleaming. Jack was still between the girl's legs and he started saying, "Carol look how hairy Paula is. What a bushy pussy and look at her armpits are they not sexy. How much hair she has in her underarms/ He gently lifted me up and Jon slid down on one knee, and began very gently licking the inside of my thighs. I have long hair on my inner thighs as I felt his tongue twirl my long pubic hair. I tried to grind my hips against his face, but he continued to lap at my swollen lips with gentle flicking strokes. A low moan of need escaped my throat. I ran my fingers through his hair and fought the urge to grip his head and pull it down harder against my writhing hips.

I was all excited when I saw Jack try to put his engorged young prick into my mouth. Carol was staring at me as I raised my arms to pull Jack's cock into my mouth. It felt hot and slick as he plunged his dick into my mouth. Carol had moved alongside and put her tongue into my armpit forest "ahhhhhmmmmmmmmm your bushy underarms tastes heavenly. I love the feel of your coarse long bushy hair" as she twirled the long hair in my bushy armpits around her tongue. Jon gently sucked on my aroused clit, and alternately snaked his wet tongue over it. With one hand he reached up and slowly slid his index finger inside me. He started pumping it in and out of my wet slit in time with his licking tongue. I heard my own voice moaning "Oh, yes!" over and over though my mouth was stuffed with Jack's throbbing member as a massive orgasm hit me.

Jon stepped forward and positioned himself between my legs, his cock barely teasing the entrance to my waiting hairy pussy. I wanted his cock deep inside me as he began thrusting his hips forward and burying his cock in me clear up to his balls. Both of us moaned at the same time, savoring the first stroke of penetration. His cock felt huge sliding in and out of my soaking wet pussy. In the meanwhile Jack moved faster and faster in my mouth while Carol munched on the bushy hair in my bushy underarms. Suddenly Jack stopped moving and stepped back, pulling his cock out of my mouth and shoved it into the forest in my underarms "Ahhhhhhhhh" he screamed as his foreskin touched the thick jungle in my underarms "uuuuhhhhmmmmm I want to cum in your bushy armpits I aaaaaammmmmm ccuuuuummmmmmiiiinnnngggg" he screamed as his cock disappeared in the massive brush of hair in my untrimmed armpits. His brother in the meanwhile was furiously fucking me and suddenly he pulled out wanting to put his dick in my hairy ass. Standing behind me, he bent me over slightly pressing his mighty weapon against my anus. He spread my buttocks and saw the crinkly hair, which grow in my ass and then very gently slid the head of his still-wet cock into my anus. Jack was still fucking my bushy armpits and Carol started tonguing my wet pussy.

Jon started fucking my ass. My tits were bouncing as he thrust his cock deeper and harder into my tight ass. Carol was rubbing my clit harder, and I continued grinding my pussy into her hand, soaking it. Jack's cock was growing larger and larger inside me hairy armpits and I moaned loudly. All at once his strokes became erratic, and he cried out, letting loose a geyser of hot cum into hairy underarms. My armpit hair is so thick that the flaying jism got caught in the thick bushy hair as he sprayed his cum in my unshaven pits. His brother Jon was still up my ass but he too soon came in torrents. Feeling his warm fluid filling me up sent me over the edge again as well. I screamed as I was overtaken by the electric sensation of the orgasm coursing through me.

Jack was though still brick hard and though he had sprayed his cum in my bushy underarms his young virile cock stood out proudly in front of him. His eyes feasted on Carol. Pale pink nipples capped her full, round breasts. They were fully erect, beckoning for his touch. Her waist was slim, and her legs were long and toned. Her dark auburn pubic hair was trimmed into a neat V unlike my extremely bushy pubic hair and though she had hairy armpits they looked trimmed and a lot less than my overgrown hedges.

Seeing his brother's erect phallus Jon's member started to rise. He turned to Carol and as he looked at her she clamped down hard on his cock as she stroked him. With Carol on her back, Jack climbed on top of her, pinning her to the bed and he gently forced her legs farther apart with the strength in his legs. He began gently rubbing his cock over her labia, caressing her clit He thrust forward, burying himself to the hilt inside her wet hole. He pulled back then pushed forward again, causing her to writhe in pleasure beneath him. He kissed her hotly as he thrust his hips more urgently, pumping his cock into her harder and harder.

At the same time Carol began slowly stroking Jon's cock. She merely stared into his eyes and relished the sensation of his silky smooth erection sliding through her grip. She could feel every bulge and vein of his dick passing through her fingers, and she loved it. Soon he was thrusting his hips as much as he could while sitting, striving to increase the hot friction between his hard rod and her expert grip. I couldn't take it any longer, I took Jon's hard dick and sliding the thick hood back from his purple head, I let my tongue flick out, swabbing away a trickle of precum fluid that oozed from its slit. Slowly, enthralled by the majesty of the organ, I bathed its entire length with my wet tongue, feeling the thick veins pulse and throb in reaction to my efforts. he groaned slightly as my mouth closed over one of his golf ball sized balls, sucking it gently before giving its twin a similar treatment.

"Ummmmmm, God Paula your good, real good let me feel your hairy underarms." he murmured, his big hand suddenly grasping my armpit hair. "Suck me baby I want you to swallow all of my cock as I play with the thicket in your sweaty underarms" I got up on all 4's and helped him to his knees so I could deep throat the monster. My mouth was unbelievably stretched as I ran my lips over his oozing cock. With each suck I gave the big rod I took a couple of inches of the throbbing meat into my salivating mouth. Jack was looking at me as thrust into Carol. "Yeeeaaaaaaaahhh... suck it baby!" he moaned, his big hand on the back of my head, forcing my mouth toward him until his throbbing organ touched the back of my throat, so thick that I began to gag

As he held my head, pumping his pulsing rod deeper and deeper into my stuffed face, I reached down, working two of my fingers into my gaping hairy cunt that soon gushed with orgasmic release. My mouth was so stuffed with his cock that I couldn't even utter a word of pleasure to let him know how much I needed this. "Oooooohhh... yeeeaaasssssss!" I mumbled around the throbbing cock that filled my mouth. All I could think of was fill my mouth. I want to eat his cock and the fruits of his cum. Carol too was moaning with pleasure and Jack soon came over and rubbed his massive dick into my underarms as his brother pummeled my mouth with his phallus. I was no way prepared for the flood that flowed into my mouth as he came in torrents spurting over my tongue so rapidly that there was no way I could swallow it all, feeling it dripping from my mouth and onto my chin and down my breast.

Jack too came once again in my bushy underarms. I took Jon's limp prick in my hand and stroked it lovingly. Was he in my hands? How would he vote at the Board Meeting?

belab
belab
342 Followers