The Cabin

Story Info
Amy takes Mark to Rena's cabin.
3.8k words
3.71
38.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When certain acts are described to me it is not the same. To be able to see such wonderful, and controlled events is truly a precious endowment.

I am here to keep Mark safe. I would never allow another being to tie up or even touch my lover without knowing everything I possibly could about them. We've entered into a privileged contract with Rena, trusting her completely, and slowly learning about her Art. We understand most of what she does, but her control is amazing. We are at her cabin so she can break Mark. I am here to attend to his needs as she does this, only to help when she allows me to. This is her gift to us, and mine in return is the permanent right for her to call on my body, when she chooses.

We called as we were leaving, so our host has plenty of time to prepare. The drive is several hours, and already I can see that Mark is nervous. He has not been able to sleep well for weeks, and that is why we are going in the first place. During a short time in the car, Mark drifts in and out of shallow sleep, his face never truly relaxing, he has been like this for too long. I called Rena to see if she had some spare time, and she told us to leave for her cabin that very same day. She understands how bad Mark can get.

Rena is waiting for us as we pull up to the front. She is wearing a loose silk shirt and tight blue-jeans. She is a gorgeous woman, her long dark hair pulled back and tied, to keep it out of her face. She makes no move to greet us yet, silently waiting for us to make the first step. I park and turn off the engine. Once Mark steps foot on her ground, he will be in her hands. This is now the time for him to speak up, if he is not ready for this visit. I can see he is weighing each option, and again looks up at Rena, before getting out of the car.

"Amy, Mark, welcome to my home," Rena says as she kisses each of us on the cheek. Turning to him she says, "You leave the world behind, you need no words here now, Mark."

Mark nods, acknowledging her request. He will not be permitted to speak again until she allows him to.

Rena gestures to the cabin. "Go eat and prepare yourself. I will be waiting in the room. Please take your time."

We enter the cabin using the side door, as we had be instructed the first time we came to visit. We are now accustomed to the routine that precedes meeting Rena again. Mark had insisted that I visit Rena on my own to learn and remember every instruction I was going to be given when Mark was here. I must cleanly and quickly act when told to do so, so that I don't break the mood with any clumsiness or awkward movements.

We enter the first room. A light meal of vegetables and sandwiches have been laid out for us, along with water and clear juices.

I know that I am able to eat now and later on during the next few days if needed, during our stay. Mark will not have that option, both for practical reasons, and to help him find his center.

Mark waits in the middle of the room for my instructions, now in Rena's house, he no longer chooses for himself. He must wait for permission to do anything, including relieve himself.

"Sit down on the chair," I tell him. Once he is, I pick the food he is to eat and the drinks he will consume. I place everything in front of him on the table, and then begin to feed him from my own hand. He expresses nothing, however I know he hates being treated in such a manner. Only here in this place will he be forced to do this.

Once I feel he has had plenty to eat and drink I clean my hands and then his. I kneel on the floor and remove his shoes and socks. "Get up," I demand. He stands and I loosen his belt and pull down his pants and underwear. I lift his feet to remove them. I stand, and gently pull up and remove his shirt and watch. I gather up his clothes and belongings and place them in a pile on the bench off to the side of the room. I take off my clothes, folding them neatly and place them beside his. I turn around and admire him, allowing my love for him to beat wildly in my heart. I love him more than anyone could ever imagine. "Are you ready?" I ask.

Mark nods once, in agreement. Now we truely begin his journey.

"Lay down there," I say and point to the large towels that were set out on the floor. Mark moves to the towels and lays down. After he is situated, I go to the bathroom and collect everything I need for his enema. I fill the bag with tepid water and carefully add the measured salts that have been arranged. I bring it back into the room and hook it on the stand. "Ready?" I ask.

Again Mark nods, and rolls over to his side, drawing up his knees. I add a little lubricant to my finger and gently rub it over his anus. Greasing the nozzle, I insert it gently into him and slowly release the valve. I caress his hip to reassure him. He exhales as the water starts to run into him. I watch his face for any discomfort because that is not the point of this exercise. Due to the size of the bag, cramping is expected. After a few minutes I can see his mouth starting to tighten. "Cramp?" I ask.

Mark nods. I slow the flow of water a little and rub his stomach gently in wide soothing circles, watching him, and seeing the tightness ease. "Good Mark. Almost there."

Once the bag empties, I slowly withdraw the nozzle. Mark clamps down to hold the water in. I rub his stomach for a few moments before giving him my hand. "Okay, get up." I help ease him up carefully, and help him into the bathroom where he relieves himself. I wipe him off and make him stand and then hold his penis while he urinates.

I point to the shower stool and he sits down. I turn on the water and rinse him off, then carefully soap up and scrub every inch of him. The soap's herbal mixture smells slightly odd, but is great for cleaning and used to soothe.

I rinse Mark again, and then wet his hair, shampooing it and rinsing it well. I clip and clean under his nails, and then wipe out his ears. I wrap him on a nice big towel and make him wait on a chair while I shower myself. I wash just as thoroughly, but slightly faster. I dry myself and then him. The bathroom is kept warm and there is never a chill in the air. For the rest of our visit here, we will both be naked.

I brush his hair and apply a fine oil to his skin. His eyes follow me, he trusts me, if he did not we could not do this. Our visit to this place is not about sex, although it does have it's erotic aspects. The visit is about regaining himself, the sexual relief is nowhere near enough for that.

I guide Mark into the next room and make him bend over the bed. I pick up a small bottle of lubricant and apply it to my fingers. I work it into him and rub the small of his back to reassure him. I pick up the plug Rena has chosen and grease the tip and sides. This time she has chosen a thicker one, and Mark hisses as I ease it into him.

I tell him to stand, and I kiss his cheek. "Are you okay?" I ask gently.

This is absolutely his last chance to change his mind. His fear and apprehension is greatest at this time. I can see he is fighting his fears by the way his jaw is set. I wait until he nods once again, and I take his hand. I lead him through a different door, and into the room we will be spending most of our time.

The room is windowless, and lit by soft lights on the walls. The floors are polished wood, easily cleaned of blood and other fluids. Everything is well made and expensive, but Rena only keeps the best. There are two comfortable leather chairs set aside from the main equipment, where only she and I have the option of sitting.

Rena is sitting in one of the chairs, waiting as she had said she would. She is now dressed in black clothes, plain looking, easily cleaned, and very comfortable. She stands and walks to greet us as we walk through the doorway.

"He is prepared," I say and step back.

Rena holds out a collar to Mark's Lips and he gently kisses it before she buckles it around his neck. The black color greatly contrasting his light skin. She then holds out leather manacles and he holds out his wrists, waiting to be bound.

Once she has secured the leather, she steps back and Mark gracefully kneels and kisses her shoe. Rena guides him back up and kisses him on the cheek before taking him to the frame.

There is a chain hanging from a pulley at the top of the frame. It attaches to the wrist manacles to haul Mark's arms over his head until his chest is taught. There is no means for his to escape, no safety releases and no safe words to be used. He cannot get free unless released by one of us. The chain is pulled tight and locked. I spread his legs and attach his legs and ankles to the side poles. He is now completely vulnerable and open to whatever Rena decides to do to him. Once he is secured I step back.

Rena nods approvingly at me and steps forward, she now has a gag in her hand. He had asked her to use the gag during the phone call before driving here. At that point I began to understand how bad things had gotten.

"Open," Rena said and slides the dildo gag into his mouth. The gag is a sign that Mark needs more from Rena than usual, and that this session will be more intense for all of us.

Rena fastens the gag straps and stands back to admire Mark's naked body. She runs her fingertips down his chest and across his hips. She runs them across his nipples and holds her hand out to me. I place the nipples clams in her hand, and step back.

Rena teases the nipple, then pinches the aureole before suddenly attaching the clamp. Mark whimpers and bites down harder on the gag. The second clamp is attached with no reaction. Rena tugs on the clamps with her fingers and this makes him buck and grimace, but he stays silent.

"Good."

Rena nods at me. It is now my job to get Mark hard. I brace my hands on his thighs and take him into my mouth, rolling his silky skin back with my lips and tongue. I suckle on his slit. I do this out of love and pleasure. I can never get enough of the taste of him. I feel him begin to respond to my touch. I have had a long time to remember what technique he likes. I enjoy the feeling of him growing hard in my mouth and reluctantly let him go when he's fully erect.

"Mistress," I say to let Mark know I am done, then stand and move back out of Rena's way. She takes his hard cock in one hand, and they look into each other's eyes. She's ascending and he's staring back proudly, defiantly, without flinching. She smiles and attaches cock and ball rings to him. She then attaches a thin leather strap to his cock. At the tip of it there is a small ring. She fastens a small but strong chain through the rings of the nipple clamps and down to the ring of the leather strap on his cock, and back up to complete the circle. Now every time Mark moves too far the chain pulls on the clamps attached to his nipples. And this is just the beginning.

Rena walks around my lover, checking the bonds, tugging at the butt plug a little and nodding in approvement at how snug it is. The slow pace is designed to build up apprehension, and it's working. She walks behind him so that he can't see her signal to me to remove the plug and replace it with a larger one.

She hands me a tube of lubricant, this one is laced with capasicin, a very potent irritant. I gently work the smaller plug out and smear the capsacin on the larger one. She nods and I hand the plug to Rena. She thrusts it into Mark in a single movement, giving him no time to adjust. He grimaces behind the gag and moans as he feels the heat from the lube.

Still standing behind Mark, Rena slaps his ass a few times, then his back and his upper thighs. She then points to the flogger which I hand her, and step back. Mark yelps when she first strikes his ass. She then keeps up a steady rhythm, reddening his ass and the backs of his legs.

She points to the small fridge, and I retrieve the container inside. Once she stops, Mark jerks as the ice touches his hot flesh. This is not to soothe, but to startle and sting.

Next comes the riding crop. Angry welts stand up on Mark's skin, across and down his back and down the crack of his ass. Rena moves slowly around his body, to strike the flesh across his chest and inner thighs. He makes no sound but his eyes are closed tightly. Rena realizes she will have quite a job to do to break through that impressive control. The only area she avoids now is his genitals. That will come later.

Rena lays the crop down and we both see that Mark's chest is heaving and he is sweating heavily. She again plays with the nipple clamps and I slowly turn the plug to activate the lube again, giving him a slight break but not allowing him to come down.

I can see that Mark is no where near his breaking point, but we are both looking for signs of serious injury or agony.

I can see that Rena is trying to decide which item to use on Mark next. She chooses the cane. This is the part I dislike. I realize that she has years of training and is controlled, but there is always a threat of serious injury.

I move back a bit more and watch Rena strike Mark with the cane. His scream is muffled by the gag. She hits him a few more times, the last strike, getting no response.

Rena walks around Mark. His eyes are closed tightly and his body is shaking. She unfastens the gag straps and looks at it. We can both clearly see the teeth marks he has left on the gag. "Well, this is no good anymore. Looks like you have been hiding behind this gag too long today," she says. She places the gag on the desk and I hand her the whip.

Rena carefully looks over the end of the whip, making sure it isn't frayed or damaged in anyway. She takes a few extra steps back and I retreat to the other side of the room, so I don't break her concentration. She lets the whip strike Marks ass. He screams. His whole body trembles. She strikes him again, and we both see his body go limp. She keeps striking him until his body shakes uncontrollably. His screams die, and I quickly take my place at his side.

Rena retrieves a small bottle and cotton, and places it on the desk. As she returns she twists the giant plug, again activating the lubricant. Mark barely moves, he is too tired to feel much pain. She and I remove his bindings and I lead him to the bathroom. I hold his penis and allow him to urinate. I make sure not to jingle the chain too much, but he doesn't notice. I clean him up, wash my hands, and bring him back into the room.

Rena can see that the chain isn't tight enough. She nods at me and I reattach Mark to the poles. Rena stands in front of him and removes the nipple clams. As she does this Mark whimpers. He knows this will be quick but painful. She reattaches each clap, and Mark grinds his teeth, trying not to let out his screams. She then makes sure the chain is tight and steps back. We can both see that Mark is very tired, close to breaking.

Rena steps back and picks up the bottle. She hands me the cotton balls. She slowly pours alcohol across Mark's back and down his ass. He jumps, shaking all the chains that are attached to him, he cries out in pain. Rena makes sure I rub the alcohol into his cuts. She watches me carefully, and nods in approvement.

She has picked up something else. Hot wax. She has had it across the room plugged into a machine, keeping the heat just under an unsafe level. I know this is going to hurt like hell. She tried it on me once, and only once.

Rena comes to stand in front of Mark, looking him in the eyes. She smiles. He still won't give into her. She slowly pours the entire container over his body. On his chest and over his crotch. Mark screams and screams and screams. Once she is done, I do my job and rubs ice over the wax, making it cool, so it can be pealed off. Mark moans and I see tears flowing from his eyes, and it doesn't stop. His body jerks and he continues to cry, finally reaching his limit. Rena and I quickly remove the wax and completely unbind him.

Mark staggers slightly but is able to stay on his feet. Rena stands in front of him, silently. He returns to his knees, and again kisses her shoe. He stays in that position for a moment and I wonder if he's passed out. He sits back and slowly stands on his own. Once he is in a standing position and his back is straight, Rena softly kisses his cheek and removes the collar around his neck. He is now free to speak.

Rena turns to me and says, "Clean him, give him water, and put him to bed."

"Yes, Mistress," I say and guide Mark to the bathroom. I clean him off and give him a bit to drink, knowing too much will make him cramp. Once he's done I lead him, still naked to the bedroom. There I guide him into bed where I cover him in silk sheets and blindfold him. Once he is settled I say "I love you," and place the earphones on him. He is now sensory deprived. I gently kiss him on the lips and forehead before I leave the room to allow him to think.

I clean up, and join Rena in the kitchen where we always meet after a session. "Do you think he'll be Okay now?" I ask Rena, who's sitting across the table from me.

"Yes, I think he'll be fine. Just don't allow him to get this bad next time," She says.

"Yes, I know, but it's so hard to make him face that he IS getting so bad," I said to her.

"Next time, you tell him, and I'll tell him a little later, that he is never to get that bad again. If for some reason he does get that bad, you call me, and I'll come to you, as a surprise," she said. A twinkle in her eyes told me she was very serious.

"I'll be sure to do that Rena," I said and stood up. "I know you are ready to take some rest yourself, so I will relax in the living room if you don't mind."

"Okay hunny," She said and stood up. "I'll give you a call in a few days to see how things are and to make our own arrangements." She gave me a hug and I thanked her. She kissed my cheek, and stated, "Love, the next time we meet, I will be able to speak with him, and *BE* with you. Take care Amy."

Rena walked out of the kitchen and down the hall, to her own bedroom. I wanted to go with her but I knew what was expected of me now.

I waited by the tv, watching the monitor. I watch Mark. Waiting for him to turn over onto his side. Once he was on his side, I was able to reenter the room. It took Mark several hours, and many chapters in my book, before turning onto his side.

Finally I joined him in the bedroom. He was close to falling asleep. I removed the blindfold, and the earplugs and waited for him to speak. "Can we leave now?" He asked.

"Yes," I said. "Whenever you wish. I spoke to Rena and she will be calling in a few days." I told him this, but he already knew it to be true.

He stood up, still wobbly, and went into the bathroom, and closed the door. I stayed on the bed, resting my back and my mind. I could hear him running a shower.

His hand on my shoulder startled me awake. "Shhh, it's ok Amy," he said and gently helped me to sit up. "Ready to go?" He asked.

I sat up," Yep, lets go," I said and stood up. He was already dressed and had my clothes with him. We drove off about 5 minutes later. The ride home that night was quiet, but both of us were feeling better about everything. We knew eventually we'd be heading up to Rena's again, but next time it wouldn't be so bad. At least, I hoped it wouldn't be.