The Cabin

Story Info
Patrick's visit to friend leads to night of passion.
5.8k words
4.7
19.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

for E.

"Turn right up there," she said.

I turned into the small gravel lane, which had been obscured by a thick line of trees. It wound its way back through the heavy wood and into the hills of upstate New York. The sound of the tiny stones crunched beneath us drowned out the cries of the birds and rush of the early evening breezes that would later become our musical soundtrack for the next two days. I was awed by the beauty that surrounded us, as well as that which sat beside me in the cab of the pick-up. Lee was young, almost 19. She had wavy dark hair, a beautiful angelic face, warm eyes that hid her tender loving soul, and lips that must have melted the heart of many a boy in high school. I was very lucky to be with her. In fact I couldn't help but look back over the way the whole extraordinary situation had begun...

I had met Lee on the InterNet through a chat called Piedmont. She and I used to spend hours talking and making up role-playing adventures. It wasn't until things fizzled between me and Leslie that Lee and I began to explore sexual topics more seriously. It was then that I learned she was still a virgin. She began to tell me how she was afraid to meet her love, Tim, in real life. She and Tim had also met on Piedmont, but they had yet to really meet. They were in school almost 500 miles apart and their schedules just hadn't allowed them to get together. She confided to me that she was afraid that she wouldn't be able to please him because she was so inexperienced. That is where our relationship changed. She adopted me as her teacher (I never liked that word, but she got a kick out of calling me that, so it stuck). For several months we shared fantasies and made love on the computer for hours at a time. Her imagination was incredible, as was her instinct for what was sexually stimulating and exciting. I began to doubt that she needed me at all! But then I also began to realize something else. With all her loving concern for me, always calling and checking to see that I was OK and always following up on my therapy and depression medication to make sure that I was taking it, I never thought that this might happen, but it was bound to. I was falling in love with her.

Now, as to how I got to New York to see her. It wasn't really so hard. I was beginning to write more music at this time and the copies of my locally-released tape had been circulating among friends and contacts for about a year. I got a call from a publisher in Albany in the middle of July. They wanted to negotiate with me to come out and record some music for a compilation album they were doing. After I had calmed down and accepted the offer, I also realized that I could stop in and see Lee, since she was only a few hours away. So I flew out to Albany, talked with the publisher, rented a truck, and headed up to see Lee. Simple as that.

OK, so how did this trip into the woods come about? Well, I had called Lee ahead of time (I mean, I'd love to have surprised her, but that sure would have been a waste of a trip if she hadn't been home, now wouldn't it?) and told her of my trip. She, being the wonderfully supportive woman that she is, was very happy for me, but when I suggested coming to see her, she was speechless. The thought of what would (or wouldn't) happen if we actually met was something she had never really thought about. She stuttered something about planning to go away to her family's cabin for a weekend to herself, but it seemed like a feeble excuse to avoid meeting someone she had invested so much of herself in being a friend to.

"Lee," I said, "why don't we go to the cabin and spend some time there together. I can pick you up."

There was silence.

"You know nothing would happen between us, hon," I added, to reassure her.

"I would find it very hard to resist you, Patrick," she said, nervously. "Nothing would happen if I didn't want it to...but I can't guarantee that I don't want anything to happen with you."

For the first time I was speechless. Lee Ann had always been so devoted to Tim. Suddenly I began to think that maybe this whole thing was really just a plan to seduce her.

"Maybe you're right, Lee Ann." I thought for a moment. "Could I at least stop in town and see you? Maybe take you to dinner?"

Lee agreed to that and so our plans were made. But when I got there Friday evening, something had changed. Her car had broken down and she, after a bit of dodging, asked me if I would take her to the cabin. She said her friend Alice would pick her up Sunday, but that no one else would be able to take her up that night. I agreed. Any excuse to spend just a few extra hours with her.

And that's how we got this far...

The cabin came into view after about 10 minutes on the gravel road. Not a sign of anyone for miles. I was beginning to worry about just how safe Lee would be by herself. I pulled up beside the wood and brick structure. Only when I reach the summit of the driveway did I see the true splendor of the area we were in. The cabin sat on a 1 acre lake, which was fed by a stream that rolled down from further up in the hills. The trees were thick, but there were at least three paths into the woods that I could see immediately. Sunlight pierced the canopy of trees in bright golden shafts. As Lee emerged from the truck, she stepped into one of the pools of sunlight. It greatly enhanced her already angelic qualities. She was glowing, so radiant, so heavenly...

"What's wrong, Patrick?" she asked. Her eyes sparkled with golden pinpoints.

I was at a loss for words. I felt tears well up in my eyes, but I fought them down. I could not mourn over what I never had.

"Nothing, Lee. I was just thinking," was all I could muster and I grabbed her bags from the bed of the truck. I dragged them to the porch. She followed close behind with the bags of groceries we had picked up in the little town in the foothills. She searched her purse for the keys, undid the locks, and let me in.

The cabin itself could easily have been called a house. It was a two story ranch-style building, with two bedrooms upstairs and a living room, kitchen, and bathroom downstairs. The partially-covered porch extended out to the lake's edge, where there was a dock. On the dock was a small, overturned rowboat. Evidently it was used for fishing (Lee had told me on the way up that the lake was well-stocked, including an elusive bass rumored by her father to be at least 25 pounds - I had to chuckle at that one - her dad must have a lot of "one that got away" stories). About 100 feet down the shore was a peninsula that extended about 30' out into the lake. There was a huge tree there and the ground was covered with a fine layer of deep green grass.

I took her bags up to the large bedroom and then returned to help Lee stock her groceries. I wanted to prolong the time we had together, not so much to spend the most time with her, but to avoid the teary good-bye that I knew must come eventually. She had plenty for the weekend, so I didn't have to worry about that, but I did wonder about her safety. She had said she had never stayed here alone before.

"Lee Ann, honey," I said, taking the last two eggs from her and putting them into the fridge door. "I'm really worried about you staying here alone. You--."

Before I could finish, she grabbed me and held me to her, then stood up on her tip-toes and kissed me on the forehead.

"I'll be OK," she said, doing her best to reassure me.

"You're sure you won't trust me to stay?"

She nodded, though it seemed to me to be a bit hesitantly. "You just better head on back to Albany." Maybe it was really that she didn't trust herself?

That did it, the tears started, I was so hopelessly in love with this woman that I just couldn't face it anymore. I turned away from her and walked to the porch door, but she caught my arm and turned me toward her again. She buried her face against my chest and we held each other for what seemed like an hour. All I could hear was her soft breathing and the gentle rustle of the leaves outside by the dock. My tears dried on her forehead and she looked up at me. She had tear stains on her cheeks as well.

"OK, go on," she said, sniffling, "You'd better get back to the road before it gets too dark to drive on the gravel drive."

With that I sighed in resignation and walked to the truck. She stood on the porch and watched me get in. I took one last look at her and started the truck, backed it up to turn around, and sped out of the parking area. In seconds, I was gone.

Not 30 minutes later there came knock on the porch door. Lee had changed into her plaid bathrobe and was reading her latest steamy romance novel in front of the small fire. When she heard the knock she jumped up and ran to the kitchen, grabbing her butcher knife and flipping on the outside light. She was both relieved and angered to find me waiting there for her, my luggage in hand.

"What happened?!" she exclaimed.

"You wouldn't believe me. You're going to think I planned this, but I really, honestly, truly, didn't."

She looked at me and delivered her comment deadpan. "You ran out of gas, didn't you?"

"Lee, we talked and talked and I got so caught up in being with you that I didn't even think about getting gas back in the town."

She raised the butcher knife, gesturing with it as though it were an extension of her hand. "You silly twerp!"

"Lee! The knife!" She looked at it, exasperated, and set it down on the cutting board with a crack. "I oughta castrate you for scaring me like that."

"I'm sorry, but I was still on the gravel road when it happened and it's getting ready to rain. Even if I had tried to make it to the road, it's still 10 miles to the main highway, let alone 10 more to the town. I would have been soaked! I had to come back here."

Lee looked pitifully at me, standing there with my bags in hand and dirt all over my clothes.

"You're such a mess. Come on in and take your stuff up to the other bedroom. I guess you're meant to stay here after all."

I leaned over and kissed her on the cheek as I passed and headed for the stairs.

"But Patrick..."

I stopped on the second stair.

"If I find out you contrived this, I will cut your balls off. One at a time." Her face was dead serious for a moment, but then she cracked a smile. I headed on up and unpacked, laying out some decent night clothes.

When I came out of the bathroom from my cleansing shower (in my favorite red and blue bathrobe with boxer shorts underneath), Lee was lying on the couch, her book folded up against her chest. I took the book, marked her place, and set it on the coffee table. I spread the covers out over her and patted her head good night. I turned out all but the night light. Only then did I realize that it had started raining while I had been in the shower. I headed to the staircase, catching occasional flashes of distant lightning as I rose to the next floor. I opened the window of the guest room a little and left my door open to form a cross breeze (how Lee could have stood a fire I have no idea). I crawled under the covers and lay there for a long time, contemplating my life amid the roll of the thunder and the flash of its accenting lightning. How I longed for her touch, for her kiss. My hand wandered lower and I shook with anticipation...

I was so close to my climax that another second and I would have begun to come, but a sudden gasp and cry startled me out of my trance. I sat upright and listened intently. I could have sworn I heard my name. Carefully I got up and crept to the door of my room. I listened in the hallway, but there was no sound. I trod lightly on the stairs, stopping once on the way down, and again at the foot of the stairs, to listen. I heard nothing. I glanced into the living room to see if Lee was all right. I could see her bathrobe and her arms, then her legs. 'She must have thrown her covers off.' I thought. But as I moved silently closer, things became clearer to me.

I can't recall if I looked away or not. I like to think that I did, but I can't be sure. Lee was lying on the couch with her bathrobe partly open. Her breasts were pretty much in full view, shimmering in the dying firelight, lightly moist from her perspiration. Her panties were pulled down just a little, exposing just a glimpse of the dark forest between her legs. Her hand lay across the front of her underwear, her thumb tucked under the elastic and nestled among her pubic hairs.

"Oh, Lee Ann," I whispered to myself in something of a sensual gasp. The sight of her like that was so incredibly erotic to me. I realized, too, that I probably had heard my name. As, perhaps, she had heard her own from upstairs. It's possible that she heard me creaking the bed in my own self-induced throes of ecstasy and imagined what I was doing to myself in her honor. Naturally she had been aroused and had to relieve her tension as much as I had to relieve mine. I stood there, not 5 feet away, in awe of her.

I can't say what overtook me next, but it was like a force driving me. 'She can always say no,' I thought to myself. I knelt in front of the failing embers and glanced upon her beauty. Her face was one that I recognized. One of satisfaction and contentment after a fulfilling orgasm. I felt a pang of remorse at disturbing her peaceful rest, but it passed quickly as I began to raise the flaps of her bathrobe out of the way. The light from the nightlight cast a cool glow over her chest that made it appear as though it were in an old black-and-white photo. Her bosoms were lovely round globes, just the right size for clasping with an excited palm and kneading to complete arousal. Her nipples, surrounded by small dark areola, were no longer erect as they must have been minutes earlier, but they were still defined as tiny little buds that begged to be tugged at with gentle, loving teeth.

I admired her breasts while I worked up the courage. Slowly I leaned over and began to kiss one of them. Lee stirred, moaning softly. I opened my mouth more and began to stroke her breast with my tongue. I brushed to now-hardening nipple with my tongue.

"Oh God," she moaned in the softest, most aroused whisper I have ever heard. Lee's hand gently clasped the back of my neck, pulling my mouth tighter against her bosom. That forced almost her entire breast into my mouth and it was all I could do to keep moving my tongue all around its surface. As she became fully awake, she suddenly realized what was happening. She almost let out a cry of protest, but at that moment she felt my hand on hers, guiding it back to where it had been, inside her panties. She gasped instead at the sudden pleasure of feeling her fingers being rubbed over the soft tuft of her genital mound, brushing her moistening labia and stiffening clitoris. Her fingers mixing with my fingers, exploring her sex. Sensations old and new searing the center of her womanhood. With instinctive sexual responses, her hand clasped mine and forced my fingers up into her vagina. The tips of three of my digits found themselves gliding into a slippery, silky passageway that gripped them tightly. My thumb rested itself over the hood of Lee's clitoris, lifting and dropping the sensitive fold of skin. The full force of daylight was dawning on her world very quickly.

I moved my mouth to her other breast. As I did so, she slid her hand down from my neck to her hips, where she lifted her behind and pulled off her panties. I kept pumping into her mound with my fingers and I feasted on her succulent breasts, nipping as hard as I dared on her nipple with my teeth. She gasped my name out loud and thrust her hips wildly into the air. At the same time, there was a thunderclap outside. Somewhere in that moment of ecstasy, she remembered what she most loved to have me do in our fantasies on Piedmont. Without words, merely grunts and moans, she nudged my head downward, away from her breasts. Her mound came into view and I immediately became aware of what she craved. I watched as I slowly withdrew my fingers from her hot wetness. I admired the build of her body, the textbook perfection of the design of her sex. Her outer labia parting to expose her thin inner lips, which parted to reveal her waiting tunnel. The tunnel which led to her depths, to the center of her passion, her womb. Her hands spread her mound completely open and I began brushing my lips over her arousal. Her scent was so strong...it beckoned...and I plunged downward.

Lee's cry of pleasure was accompanied by another rap of thunder. The warmth and saltiness of her sex mingled with the warmth and tingling of my tongue. We each attained the height of pleasure from this act. Lee bucked and heaved her bottom against my face. As she drove herself to come, I did everything I could to her. I fondled her buttocks, so soft and smooth and round in my hands. Then I probed her anus with a wet finger tip, entering her as far as the first knuckle of my index finger. Her squirming and my probing generated so much heat within her sex that she exploded within seconds of my finger entering her. Thunder once again burst aloud as Lee's 18-year-old body bounced up and down off the couch, her muscles squeezing and thrusting all around. I could feel her ecstasy around my fingertip, which I drove further into her as she came. Wave after wave of her cream spilled out over my chin and down into the crack of her bottom. Over all this were Lee's cries of pleasure: deep, passionate cries and high squeals of excruciating sensual release. Later she told me that her own self-induced ecstasies were like drips into the ocean of that one orgasm.

I kept my chin pressed against her mound for a time while Lee rested. Rumbles outside in the distance seemed to draw closer as we rested. As soon as she caught her breath, though, I felt her tugging on my shoulders.

"Patrick, Patrick," she said softly. I moved over her, looking into her eyes and, for the first time, we kissed. Her tongue probed my mouth passionately. As we kissed, her legs spread apart further and wrapped partially around my bottom. Her hands wrapped around and brushed my head, but I held myself up with one hand as I reached down to my boxers. One of her hands followed quickly and tried to help me pull my erection out from the flap at the front of my underpants. Both our hands were on it. We broke the kiss and I lifted myself as much as I could. We both looked down at our hands, in joint custody of my penis, brushing the head against Lee's soaking mound.

"Oh, Patrick, please...now."

She removed her hand and re-embraced me around the neck. I was so hot and excited now, as was she, I just pushed the head downwards into her. It slipped in between her labia easily and I pushed forward firmly. All too late, I realized that I shouldn't have done it that way.

Lee screamed as I penetrated her. I was suddenly surrounded by the warmth of her heated, virgin sex, which gripped me tightly. I didn't move at all, but I met her gaze. Small tears had formed at the corners of her eyes. She looked at me with an expression of pained pleasure.

"Lee, I'm sorry," I whispered, nearly horrified.

"Don't stop, Patrick. It's gonna have to hurt sometime. Just make love to me."

I took her at her word. She grimaced a few times as I began to thrust back and forth, but gradually she lost any sign of discomfort and slowly began to gasp and grunt as she had when my head was buried between her legs. Her vagina clasped me more firmly than any other lover I can remember, but the sheer pleasure from this clasping worked as if to milk me of my semen.

"Oh, Lee...my God, Lee," I moaned.

Our pace quickened and Lee began to make active thrusts against me. I wasn't too deep inside her, as I think I held back just to reduce the chance of hurting her again, but that just increased our speed. I was already beginning to feel the pleasure starting to build behind my testicles. Lee was going to reach her crescendo before me, so I let her. Her vagina clasped me in pulses and she began gasping. I felt something stirring deep inside now. Suddenly she cried out:

12