The Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my." she said smiling. "Having an audience seems to agree with someone."

Her hand reached down between us, grasping my cock, and guiding it back into her. She moved slowly, her hips rising and falling only slightly, as she took her time. I lightly ran my hands across her back, feeling her shudder as my fingers lightly touched her. Her movements slowly increased, her hips pulling back, nearly releasing my cock, before sliding forward, engulfing my. Her hands pressed against my chest, pushing herself into a sitting position as she continued riding my cock with long slow strokes.

I watched her as she stared upward, at the balcony. There was a smile on her face as she increased the tempo, her breasts began swinging wildly as her hips moved up and down, sliding my entire length in and out. I reached up, trying to grasp her breasts but she grabbed my hands, forcing them back against my chest. I looked down between us, watching as my cock, soaked in our fluids, slid in and out of her.

I twisted my hands, pulling free of her grip, and grabbed her hips, rolling her toward the back of the couch as I slid sideways. She grabbed my ass, pulling me to her as she locked her legs around me. I continued rolling her over, managing to just keep my cock within the grip of her cunt as I slowly rolled on top of her. I grabbed her legs behind the knees, rolling them upwards as I began driving deep into her, She let out little gasps each time my cock struck bottom, slamming against her cervix.

Sweat began to pour off me as I continued, drawing my cock back so just the tip was still within her, before slamming forward, forcing my entire length into her. Her whole body began shaking, and I drove hard against her, my cock lodged deep inside as her cunt began to spasm around it. The walls of her pussy seemed to grab at me trying to pull me further in.

I looked up, and saw Brenda standing at the railing. She had one hand holding her tit and the other was buried between her legs. I stared at her while I continued pounding into Wendy. My cock seemed to swell as I stared at Brenda, watching her as I continued fucking Wendy. Brenda seemed to stiffen, and I heard a little moan escape from her mouth. Wendy was grabbing at me, pulling me into her. I responded with renewed energy, driving into her with every ounce of strength I could muster. My cock pulsed and swelled again, and I felt the first jets of cum spraying out, filling Wendy yet again. Her fingers dug into my back, pulling me down. Her mouth sought mine. her body shaking as I emptied into her.

Gradually I collapsed on top of her, my heart still racing, my breath ragged. She held me to her, her lips lightly kissing my neck. I felt her legs fall my hands losing the strength to hold them. My cock slowly slid from her, and she shuddered again.

"I love you." She whispered into my ear. "I love you."

I watched as Wendy slowly slid from the couch and walked toward the stairs, her naked body glowing in the light of the fire. She stopped at the bottom of the steps and looked back at me smiling. I continued watching, her tits jiggling enticingly as she made her way up the stair to the loft. I lay back, hoping for sleep, but it wouldn't come. Images of Brenda standing at the railing watching Wendy and I kept flashing through my mind.

I'm not sure how long after I finally fell asleep that the sound of footsteps woke me. I looked over and saw Brenda walking slowly down the steps. The fire had burned down but it still cast enough light for me to see that she was nude. She paused every couple of steps and glanced back up at the loft. Then she would move down a few more steps before repeating her actions.

When she finally reached the bottom step she stood there for several moments, seeming unsure of what to do. I could see her clearly in the light from the fire. Her body was a lot firmer than I would have guessed. I was surprised at the actual size of her tits, which had seemed much smaller when she was dressed. They stuck out from her chest, the nipples barely more than a pair of brown spots. But what really caught my attention was between her legs. Her cunt was completely shaven, and the pink folds of flesh were swollen and glistening. I shifted slightly, and she froze, her hand on the railing as if she were ready to bolt back up the stairs.

Wondering what she was up to, I lay still, pretending to be asleep. I watched as she stood there, her head turning from looking up the stairs to looking at me. Finally she stepped down off the last step

and walked across the room, stopping at the end of the sofa. Again she looked back to the loft for several moments, her hand resting on the back of the couch. I could hear her breathing, her excitement obvious.

Several minutes seemed to pass, and she just stood there looking at me, and then back up at the loft. Finally she let out a sigh and turned and walked into the bathroom, closing the door. I heard the shower turn on. Whatever she had been thinking, she had changed her mind. I rolled over onto my side, and pulled the covers up, hoping sleep would return.

I woke in the early morning to the sound of voices. Wendy and Brenda were in the kitchen sitting at the table drinking coffee. Wendy smiled when she saw me lean up on the back of the couch.

"Good morning, sleepy head." she chided. "Want some coffee?"

I nodded as I gathered the blanket around me and stood up. Grabbing some pants and a shirt, I headed into the bathroom and dressed, wondering what had the two of them up so early. As I walked back into the room, Wendy walked over and handed me a cup of coffee, kissing my on the cheek as she did.

"Honey, I was wondering, could you take Brenda with you today. I, uhm, need to run to town and get something." Wendy said, glancing back at Brenda.

I glanced at Brenda and noticed that she was blushing. Wendy shifted nervously, then put her arm around my waist and pressed her lips to my ear.

"It's her birthday, and I need to pick up her cake." she whispered, her hand brushing lightly across my crotch.

"Uhm, sure." I said, shivering at her touch.

"It's all set then." Wendy said, stepping back and smiling. "I'll help you get ready, Brenda."

The two of them immediately headed upstairs. Brenda still blushing, kept glancing back at me. Thoughts of the night before ran through my head. As the two of them disappeared into the loft, I headed outside and got the boat ready, grabbing an extra pole and refilling the cooler, adding a few wine coolers for Brenda.

A few minutes later, the two of them arrived, and I slid the boat out into the water. Brenda was wearing one of my flannel overshirts, and a pair of jeans.

"Hope you don't mind, I gave her one of your flannels." Wendy said, as she helped Brenda get into the boat. She looked up at the clear blue sky, and smiled. "It looks like it might warm up, so I doubt she'll be wearing it too long." Brenda's face went white at the comment.

"You guys have fun. And don't catch too many fish. We still have the ones you caught yesterday." Wendy said.

I started the motor and pulled out into the lake, my mind filled with questions. Brenda sat in the front of the boat, staring into the water as we sped across the lake. The only sound was the churning of the water, and the engine. I considered keeping the boat close to the cabin, but my fishing instincts took over and I steered toward a small bend, where I knew there were plenty of fish. It was about a half mile from the cabin, around a bend in the shoreline where the lake ran up into a lowland area creating a swampland. As I neared the shoreline, I cut the motor and lowered the anchor. Brenda turned and sat facing me, waiting expectantly.

"I have no idea what I'm doing." she said, as I picked up a pole and selected a lure from my case.

"No problem." I said, "Just cast the lure out and reel in slowly. It will be obvious when you get a bite. These fish are really active."

"I don't mean fishing." she said, picking up the pole and setting it back down. "I mean, in general. I mean what I'm doing with my life. What I'm doing here." she continued.

Her hands were shaking, and she was staring at the bottom of the boat. It was obvious she was uncomfortable, but so was I. Images of her standing naked at the end of the couch kept running through my head. I did what I always do when I don't know what to do. I turned and cast out into the water.

Brenda sat there watching me for several minutes. Finally, she grabbed her pole and cast out into the water. She began reeling in slowly, her eyes still staring at me.

"You know I was watching you last night, don't you." she said finally.

"Yeah." I replied, not looking at her. "I saw you up there."

"I'm really sorry. It's just that, well, oh god, how do I put this." she stammered, her face turning red.

I remained silent, not knowing what to say. I had a feeling I knew where this was going, but I wasn't prepared for what she said next.

"It's just, well, I haven't been with a man since Carl left, and god, Jeff, that was so hot. Do you guys always make love like that." she blurted out, the words coming fast. "I mean, cripes, you two went at it with such passion, and then, you did it again. Carl never was good for more than a couple of minutes, then he would just roll over and go to sleep. I would just lay there afterward, wondering when it was going to get better. It never did."

My lure reached the edge of the boat and I cast out again, still keeping my eyes on the water. "I guess you just need to find yourself someone who knows how to make love." I said, as I began reeling in again.

"That's what Wendy said too. It's just that, well, how do I know it isn't me? I mean, Wendy, now she's beautiful. She could make a dead man sit up and take notice. I'm just not that great to look at." she said, the tone of her voice made me turn to look at her. She was staring at me, the pole leaning against the edge of the boat, her hands in her lap.

"You don't like fishing, do you?" I said, reeling in my lure.

"Not really." she said, her face blushing again.

"So, what would you like to do?" I said, staring at her.

"Well, I, uhm, never mind." she said, her face turning even redder.

I put my pole down and moved toward the front of the boat. Brenda was staring at me, her hands shaking as I sat on the seat directly in front of her. I took her hands and looked at her, smiling.

"Are you sure about this?" she said, looking at me.

"Isn't this why you really came out here?" I said my hand reaching out to undo the buttons of the flannel.

She nodded, watching as I opened the flannel and began unbuttoning her shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra, and her nipples were erect, poking against the pale cotton fabric. I pulled her blouse open, exposing her tits to the cool morning air. Her skin was covered in goose bumps, either from the cold or from the excitement, I wasn't sure. I leaned forward, taking a tit in each hand, my fingers gently rubbing the small nipples, encouraging them to swell.

"What about Wen.." she began, staring at me.

"Shhh, it's going to be alright." I said, my mouth moving forward until my lips were almost against hers.

She moved forward, closing the last bit, her lips meeting mine, her tongue sliding into my mouth as she let herself go. Her hands reached down between my legs, caressing my cock which had already swollen to near its full length.

"Oh god.": she said, breaking the kiss. "I can't believe we're doing this."

I felt the boat rock gently as she pushed forward, kneeling on the boat between the seats, her hands fumbling with my zipper. I pulled her to me, trying to slow her down. If I was going to do this, I wanted it to be right. I wanted it to be good.

"Let's head back to the cabin, or at least to shore." I whispered into her ear.

"Shore." she said, her hands freeing my cock. "Let's go to shore. Oh god, hurry." she said, her hand grasping my cock, pulling slightly.

I pulled up the anchor and started the motor. The boat lurched forward as I turned and headed straight for a small clear area of the shoreline. Brenda moved to the back of the boat, kneeling down in front of me, her hands reaching out to gently stroke my cock as she stared at me. I cut the motor and let the boat coast the last few feet to the bank. grabbing the anchor and tossing it onto shore.

In a matter of seconds, both of us were out of the boat and peeling our clothes off. We moved into each others arms, our mouths seeking each other's, our hands exploring each other's flesh. I wanted to make this last, but Brenda pushed me to the ground, falling on top of me. She pulled her lips from mine as her hands reached down, grabbing my cock, and placing it at the entrance to her cunt.

"OH god." she cried, "Your cock is huge. I need it in me. I need you to fuck me, fuck me hard."

The smoothness of her flesh was electrifying. She rubbed my cock head back and forth across the lips of her cunt, then held it against the entrance as she slowly lowered onto me. Her cunt was tight, unbelievably tight. I could feel the muscles clenching and unclenching, as she forced inch after inch of my rigid member in, her body beginning to shake with each downward thrust. Her lips sought mine, her fingers digging into my back, as inch by inch she engulfed me until our groins were pressed tightly against each other.

She began grinding against me, her fingers digging even harder into my back, until I was sure she would leave marks. Gradually her movements became more sporadic, her thrusts longer, as she slid up and down my pole. She pushed herself into a sitting position, her hands pressed against my chest.

"Oh, God!" she gasped, her head moving from side to side. "Splitting me in two!"

She began driving wildly. I grabbed her hips, pulling her against me, as she continued to run wild. Her tits were swinging wildly, the nipples, now fully erect, sticking out like two raisins. Her breathing was ragged, as she threw her head back, crying out in pleasure. Her movements became even faster as she struggled towards her orgasm.

I felt her cunt tighten, and then tighten again, squeezing my cock like it had never been squeezed before. She arched her back, forcing my cock fully into her as she tilted her head back and screamed. Her whole body was shaking and she began humping wildly, falling forward onto my as her orgasm swept through her.

"Oh God, Oh God, more, I need more!" she cried, pulling me against her, and rolling sideways pulling me on top of her.

"Fill me, fill me, oh god, fill me." she hissed, her hands clawing at me as she raised her legs up, wrapping them around my waist.

I pushed my feet into the dirt, as I pounded into her, grabbing her legs and rolling them up onto my shoulders. I glanced down, watching as my cock split her cunt, slamming into her. The clean flesh of her cunt was glistening with moisture as my cock stretched her wide. Her legs began to spasm, as she thrust her hips up, driving my cock deeper into her until I could feel the head driving against her cervix.

"Oh god, yes!" she cried, "I'm cumming, oh God!" she cried out, her hands clawing at my shoulders as her hips thrust rapidly, grinding the head of my cock against the entrance to her womb.

Her thrust became even more wild, and I could feel my balls beginning to boil. I grabbed her shoulders, rolling her up even more. I felt my cock slam hard against her cervix and she shuddered, her cunt clenching against my cock as I let loose, my cum spraying deep into her. Her eyes went wide as the first jets splashed deep into her. Her breath came in little gasps as she exploded again, the force of her orgasm serving to multiply the pleasure of my own orgasm.

Gradually her movements slowed. I lowered down, allowing her legs to drop down, my cock still buried in her cum drenched pussy. Her hands reached around me, pulling me against her. I buried my face in the crook of her shoulder, lightly biting her neck, as her breathing slowed. Even as drenched with cum as her pussy was, it's grip on my cock was tight, the muscles flexing, trying to draw every drop of cum from me.

"Oh my god." she whispered, her voice ragged. "I've never felt like that before."

I slid down her body slowly, my cock pulling from her hungry cunt with an audible plop. My mouth traced lines across her body, across her breasts, pausing to encircle the nipples for a few seconds before moving downward, making my way to the smooth flesh of her inner thighs.

"Oh god, you're not ..." she moaned, her hands reaching down to grasp my head as my lips found the swollen bud of her clit.

Her hips thrust upwards, forcing her cunt against my mouth, as her hands grabbed my head, pulling me down to meet her thrusts. My tongue dove into her cunt, sliding against the walls, before moving back to draw little circles around the base of her clit. She lifted her legs upward, grabbing herself behind the knees, pulling her legs further upward as I took her clit into my mouth, sucking gentle on the swollen little nub for a few moments before driving back into her anxious pussy.

I moved lower, my nose coming into contact with her cunt lips as my tongue slipped into her puckered asshole. It was like setting her on fire, as she screamed out, her cunt and ass muscles spasming. I drove my tongue as hard as I could, parting the flexing muscles of her anus. She cried out, as another orgasm swept through her so strongly, I could feel her cunt clenching at my nose while her asshole clenched down on my tongue.

I felt her legs fall to her sides as her hands reached down to grab at my head, pulling me into her as her hips thrust against me. Her whole body shook again, and she pulled my head, pulling me on top of her. I grabbed her legs, pulling them onto my shoulders as I grabbed my rigid member and held it against the puckered opening of her ass.

"Oh, God. I don't think I can." she cried, her hips gyrating.

"Oh, god, I ..." she cried, her hips grinding downward involuntarily, forcing the head of my cock past the gripping lips of her asshole. I forced myself to hold still, letting her control the movements. She grimaced, as she slowly worked inch after inch of my cock into her ass.

"Oh my fucking god!" she cried. "Oh oh oh."

Her movements quickened, her hips moving up and down, taking my cock further into her ass with each thrust until she was working over half of my cock in and out. I reached down with my hand, placing two fingers against the base of her clit, letting her movements cause them to rub against her. This served to spur her on, as she increased the pace, moving frantically. If her cunt was tight, her ass was like a vice, grasping my cock, and squeezing it.

"Oh god, yes, oh please. Oh god, please, please fuck my ass." she cried out, thrusting wildly.

I grabbed both of her hips, sliding forward, allowing more of my cock to slip into her ass. She cried out, her body stiffening, as she slammed down, taking my entire cock deep into her ass. The flexing of her body sent me over the edge, and I felt my cum force its way up my shaft, to spray her insides.

"Like nothing I've ever felt." she moaned, her head flailing from side to side.

I collapsed on top of her, my cock slipping from her ass which sent more spasms through her. I could feel her shaking, her body seeming to be still going through an orgasm. I looked at her and saw tears running down her cheeks. She smiled at me, reaching out to gently caress my cheek.

"My god." she whispered, her voice shaky. "I've never ..."

I kissed her fingers, one by one taking them into my mouth and sucking gently.

Slowly we parted, each of us grabbing our clothes and getting dressed in silence. Finally, with our clothes back on, I helped her into the boat and pushed it out into the water before climbing in.