The Cabin

Story Info
Master and Slave having fun alone.
2.6k words
3.89
11.6k
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/31/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dahalx
Dahalx
3 Followers

By

Dahalx and XDarknessXButterflyX

Chapter 1

My car winds up the isolated mountain. It's been a long stressful time at work. I haven't had a day off, much less a vacation in a year. I deserve this. I glance over at the beautiful woman sitting next to me. She is no more than five feet and a few inches tall, wearing low rise skinny jeans that accents her firm little ass. On top she is wearing a large purple sweater. It can't even hide her 36D-cups.

We pull into a clearing. There is our cabin. Small surrounded by forest. Perfect. As we leave the car I see flash or white underwear pop from underneath her jeans. I feel my penis stir in anticipation. "Not yet." I tell myself. "We'll have plenty of time for that in a bit."

"You take in the suitcases in and unpack. I'll put away the groceries."

"Yes sir." Her melodious little voice whispers. She does as I say.

I carry the paper bags filled with our food. She is one step behind me, her soft steps a little heavier due to her burden. I take the rental keys out of my pocket and awkwardly open the door. The inside is dark and smells a little musky from disuse. There is a small living room. A large couch sits in front of a cozy fire place and a plush rug. We'll be needing more firewood soon. A small kitchen is attached to the side. On the far side is a doorway leading to the bedroom and bathroom.

"Unpack our luggage, I'll put our food away."

"Yes sir." She walks past me. Her firm little ass making her tight jeans rise and fall sexily. I feel my loins yearn for her.

"Soon, very soon." I promise myself.

I begin putting our supplies away. From the other room I hear the suitcases click open and the light sound of cloth rustling. She is doing what I asked. Pride fills me and makes me need her more. I finish my task, putting away the last of our foodstuffs. I then follow her into the bedrooms.

The suitcases are empty. The bedroom has a large king sized bed with a very sturdy mahogany frame. I'm going to have fun with that. Standing at the window she watches the sun set behind the trees. Her sweater has been removed. Revealing her blue tank top, her big tits were almost popping out of it. I come up behind her. My hands brush across her butt. Then I squeeze her, hard.

I hear him approach me. I see his reflection in the mirror. He is a good half foot taller than me. He wears his blond hair clipped short. Blue grey eyes that remind me of the sky before the a storm breaks. I suppress a quiver of excitement. I gasp, then moan as his hands massage my ass. He pulls me into him. Strong hands grip my stomach as he starts kissing my neck. My curly hair tickles his face. His chuckle reverberates against my skin. My hands cover his as I lean my head to the side. His mouth travels over my neck and collar bone, leaving small kisses and licks. I feel his erection press firmly against my ass. I start to tingle, his large hands travel up and squeeze my tits. I need him. I rub my ass against his clothed cock, hearing him moan.

She arches magnificently as I pinch her nipples through the fabric of her shirt. I can imedietly tell she isn't wearing a bra. I grind my hard penis into her hips. She leans forward, resting her hands on the glass and exposing her ass. Her white thong peeks over the tops of her jeans. I feel the silk of her panties as my hand travels over her ass.

"Lift up your shirt and press your tits against the glass." She does as I ask. Her magnificent D's spring out of the confines of her shirt. She presses them against the window. They squish beautifully. I chuckle, unbuttoning her jeans. I pull them down to her knees. She steps out of them then offers her rear to me again. It's perfect, not to large, not to small, firm and soft as only a woman can be. I swirl my fingers around her asshole and pussy. "Which to go into first?"

"Please fuck my ass." I beg, my nipples hardening against the cold glass. "It needs something in it."

"How bad do you need it?"

"I"m desperate to be filled, please. I'll do anything."

"Anything?"

"Yes! Anything."

"Take off my pants."

I remove myself from the window. Turning to kneel before him. I unbutton his jeans before pulling down the zipper. They slide down to his feet. He puts one hand on my shoulder to steady himself as he steps out of them. I see his large penis straining against the fabric of his black boxers. I lick my lips in excitement.

"May I please remove your underwear?"

He nods. I grasp the elastic band. In my excitement I yank down his shorts. His cock pops out and slaps my face. A circumcised seven inches long and two inches wide.

"Give it a kiss."

I smile innocently, my hand wrapping around the base. I lean in, leaving a small kiss on the head before giving it a small lick.

"Suck my balls."

"Yes Sir." My tongue moves to lick your balls. Pulling one into my mouth I suckle gently, moaning into them.

"Rub my penis." I say to the beauty attached to me. Running my hands through her long curly hair. Her fingers move, stroking my hard cock. Her slender hands are incredible soft and strong. Her lips continue to suck; talented tongue swirls around one testicle then the other. She moans greedily, sending vibrations throughout my hips and stomach.

"Is your pussy wet?"

"Yes Master, soaked."

"I can smell you from here you little slut." I continue swirling my fingers through her incredibly soft hair.

Loving it when he plays with my hair, I main against his balls. My hand pumping his huge cock faster. I feel his balls quiver against my tongue. He steps back, I whimper longingly.

"In my mouth." I open my mouth wide. Letting my tongue hang out as I wait for his cum. He roughly grabs the sides of my head. Gripping my hair tightly, he shoves his dick down my throat. It's so big, I gag as it's forced down my throat. I get used to it and suck hard, trying to please him.

"Fondle my balls."

I nod as best I can with his cock in my throat. My right hand cups his balls. They are still wet with my saliva. He runs a finger gently across my ears.

"Look at me." I command. She opens her eyes and looks up at me, my cock burried deep in her mouth. I stare into her beautiful blue green eyes and see a willing servant. I grab the back of her head and shove my dick as far down her throat as possible.

His balls tighten and I can feel his cum shooting into my mouth and throat. I moan at the feeling, loving his cum in my mouth. Some of it spills out of my lips and down my chin and neck. He moans and grunts fiercely. He pulls my head off his dick. My pursed lips make a loud smack as he pulls his penis free.

"Clean me. But leave the cum on your chin and neck. It marks you as mine." She smiles at me, licking the head of my cock clean. The licks the rest of my cum off me. Grinning I pinch her nipples and use them to pull her to her feet. "What to do with my Toy now?"

I lean forward, kissing his lips. My tongue exploring his. He pulls me into him, strong hands gripping my naked ass greedily. He lifts me off the ground. Our tongues intertwine. My wet cunt rubs against his cock. I pull away from the kiss, panting.

"Unbutton my shirt." I command. Her fingers quickly undo all the button, before letting it fall off my shoulders.

"Kiss my chest." My fingers start digging into her pussy and asshole. Her panties are completely soaked.

"Yes Sir." My lips trail kisses over his neck and then down his collarbone. I let out a moan as he plays with my cunt. My fingers splay over his chest, massaging it lightly. He grabs my hips and drops me onto the bed. As I bounce and giggle on the springs, he grabs my panties and pulls the off. I shiver as my cunt is exposed tot he chill air.

I stare at the naked goddess in front of me. She entices me by spreading her legs slightly. She is shaved with a large pink clitty. Her whole is still very tight and tiny. I fondle her panties. "Give me your hands."

I offer my hands to him. Curious but a little scared as to what he is going to do with them. He takes my wrists and binds them together. Then he ties my hands to the bed's post. I look up at him in fear, as well as excitement. I fake struggling to get my hands free.

I grab her clit and squeeze hard. "Who do you serve?"

"You!" I yell out, as he grips my clitty painfully.

"Again, who do you serve?" I slip one finger into her tiny pussy.

"You." This time it's a moan. My cunt pushes against his finger. My pussy gripping the digits tightly, not wanting to let go.

"Louder, who do you serve?" I cram two more fingers into her pussy. I wiggle them around pinching her clit with my thumb. She squeals and more fluid oozes onto my hand.

"Oh, Fuck, ...You!" Yelling as he roughly finger fucks my tight pussy.

"Louder." I command. "The world needs to know who you belong too. Scream as loud as you can."

"YOU!" I scream. My pussy cuming around his fingers.

I smile, pleased with my toy. "I have been neglecting you tits." I kneel on the bed and begin fondling a large breast with my free hand. I pinch her nipple. She moans and arches into my hand. I begin kissing and suckling the other one. I take her big pink nipple into my mouth. I chuckle at our excitement. My voice vibrates her flesh. My other hand shoves further into her virgin-like pussy. I begin pumping fiercely.

"Please! Fuck me already." I beg my Master as he continues torturing me.

"Not yet." I say removing myself from her teat. My hand clamps tightly around her pussy and clitty as I use them to lift your hips off the bed. "Beg me."

"Please! Please I need your cock! I need you to fuck me as hard as you can!"

"You can beg better than that." I moved around until I was positioned between her statuesque legs. My lerge erect dick scrapes against her thigh.

"Please! Please, I'm begging you to fuck my pussy! I'm begging you to make me scream and cum. I need it so bad. Can't you see how wet my pussy is?"

I smile at her like a demon. "Lift your legs."

I do as Master tells me, needing it so bad. I adjust to the new position, trying to make it more comfortable for me. He takes hold of my knees. His dick rubs against my pussy, making me whimper. I feel the heat of his gentiles against my own. It's hotter than my burning clitty.

"Pussy or sphincter?"

"Where ever you want it most! Just please, fuck me already!"

I press my dick into her eager tiny cunt. She's so tight that it resists me. I continue to push my penis forward. It slowly slides into her. Her cunt is so wet that it slips in with only a little difficulty. He's so big, he's stretching me like no one ever has. "You're to Big." I wince lightly.

"Is it the biggest you've ever had?"

"Yes! No matter how much it hurts, my pussy wants more." I grind against him. He leans forward, pressing his big dick further into my cunt.

"Beg me to kiss you."

"Please, kiss me. My lips are lonely!" I laugh. But it's soon silenced with a loud moan as he grinds his cock into me.

"You can beg better than that."

"Please, kiss my lips. Let me taste your lips. I want to kiss you so bad. Please." He pulls his hips back and begins thrusting his enormous cock into my tiny pussy. He takes his mouth into mine. His tongue trails across my lips.

"Tell me. What is the best part of kissing?"

"Tasting your lips." I say as i close my eyes, my breasts bouncing with each increasing thrust. I squeal and scream. He bangs into me faster. My pussy tightens and spasms, I pull on my bonds, my fists clench "God... I'm going to cum."

"You're not allowed to cum yet." Her cunt is so slippery that I slide effortlessly in and outside of her. "How badly do you need me to cum inside you?"

"My pussy is begging for your cum. It's weeping for it please, Fill me with your cum!"

"Will you die without my cum?" I grab her hips and lifting her off the bed. My Toy's strong sexy legs clamp around my waist.

"Yes! I wither away with out it! Please just let me cum!" I can barley hold myself back anymore.

"Cum with me, my Toy." My fingers dig into her firm ass as I thrust my entire hard throbbing penis deep into her pussy. My Toy obediently explode as my sperm shoots down you. She screams loudly, arching her entire body. The bonds on her wrists tighten as she is lifted off the bed. Her orgasm slows. Moans and screams turn into heavy pants. She falls limply into my arms. Cum drips down her thighs and onto the bed. I lie down next to her. My penis deflating slightly, shining with her juices.

"Who is my toy?" I kiss her high cheekbones and wrap my arms around her waist. I look into her gorgeous blue green eyes. They shine like preciouses stones.

"I'm your little toy, Sir." My arms numb, still tied to the bed post. He reaches over and unties my wrists. I pull off the stretched undies. Rubbing my wrists. I cuddle up next to my Master, smiling.

"I see my her smile, and my heart starts beating faster beating. "How is my Toy going to please me now?"

"Please, I'm beat. You took me so hard. I don't think I could handle anymore."

"What about your asshole? Isn't it feeling neglected?"

"I forgot about my ass but I know I'm already going to be soar tomorrow. I don't want to make it any worse."

"If my Toy can't handle it." I sigh and wistfully began cupping her bum. "I'm not done playing with you yet."

"You must want to break me daddy. You have to be gentle with pretty toys."

I laugh and kiss my Toy. "You are the prettiest toy I've ever had." I pull her on top of me. Cupping my Toy's beautiful face and kiss her addictive lips. "Sleep well, dream of ways to please me."

"I promise to think of plenty." I say laying my head on his chest.

I close my eyes kissing the crown of her curly hair. Out of the corner out of my drooping vision I see through the window. The sky has turned black and stars speckle through the trees. I fall asleep breathing in her musky scent.

Dahalx
Dahalx
3 Followers