The Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harding
harding
2,226 Followers

###

Simplicity doesn't come cheap, but it does come with a skiff. Approaching along the sand track the cabin looks as though it would barely stand up in a breeze, let alone some of the hurricanes that stripped through the Keys at least a couple times a year, but looks are deceptive. It had been here fifty years at least, maybe longer. Inside there was a modern kitchen fitted with the latest gadgets, a huge bathroom with a shower large enough to hold a party. In the single bedroom the bed was wide and long and the mattress just right. The fold down couch in the living room where Katie slept was probably more comfortable than our bed at home.

The skiff floated tied to a narrow dock out back in the sheltered bay. I found the saltwater fly rod in the lean-to and fitted the reel and line, carried it down to the dock together with a hessian sack to keep any fish I caught. I raised the sail but left it loose so the breeze didn't try pulling the skiff away from the dock, went back and told Bel I was going out for a few hours. She was still in bed, the clock in the kitchen not yet showing six, the light coming up in a pale line to the east. I wanted to get out before the day grew too hot.

Bel mumbled and rolled onto her front, naked on the bed and I was tempted to forget the fishing, but it was something I looked forward to every time we came down. I tiptoed through the living room trying not to wake Katie but she must have been awake already.

"You going out in the boat, Joe?" She rolled onto her back, washing her face with her hands, half sitting up then grabbing the sheet to stop it slipped to her waist.

"Only for a couple hours. See if I can catch some snapper for dinner."

Katie gave a soft smile. "We used to do that all the time, didn't we?"

I nodded, leaning on the door jamb, remembering as well. Pop let me take the skiff out on my own from the age of thirteen, Katie often coming with me, a tomboy back then in shirt and canvas shorts, her hair in a pony-tail tucked back through the tie of a peaked cap.

I pushed of the door jamb and Katie put her feet on the pine floor, the sheet drawing back to show most of her legs. Good legs. Bel's plotting was making me see Katie differently. No—correct that—making me see her without the guilt I'd always felt before. Growing up with a killer sister it was impossible not to look and imagine, but the idea how wrong it was always held me in check. Bel had loosened those feelings of guilt. Not completely, but a little.

"You wanna stop staring and let a girl get dressed? I'm coming with you."

"Oh. Sure. You sure you want to come?"

Katie gave me a familiar look I'd seen a thousand times before. "I wouldn't ask if I didn't want to."

I nodded, popped back into the bedroom while Katie dressed. I sat on the end of the bed and stroked Bel's leg and she moaned in her sleep, undulating. I slid my fingers along her thigh, lightly touched her pussy and the moan slid into a groan but I pulled back before she woke.

"Hey, you coming, or what?" Katie stood in the doorway, and I wondered how much she'd seen.

"Coming," I said.

"Can I drive?"

"You remember how?"

Katie punched me on the arm. That look again.

By eight the sun was getting hot and we had two good-sized snapper in the hessian sack. The skiff rode a low swell coming in from the ocean. The water beneath us was deep blue, maybe forty feet. An anchor held us bow first into the swell and the boat rose and fell, undulating like Bel had when I touched her.

"You want to go in now?" Katie asked. We had shared the single fly rod, but Katie had caught both fish, letting the heavy fly sink deep to where the snapper cruised. I knew she sailed and fished better than me, but was used to that now. Katie was always the best at everything, the brightest, the prettiest, the first to try everything and succeeding in all. We might be fraternal twins but sharing out mother's womb it seemed Katie had got pretty much the best of what was going. I didn't mind because I lacked ambition, working as a manager in the local supermart, where I met Bel, I considered my life sorted and sweet. Katie had inherited enough ambition for me and five others.

"You're staring again, Joe." Katie's mouth curled into a wry smile. "You know you been doing that all week?"

"I guess it's good to see you," I said, turning to check the anchor even though it didn't need doing.

"You see me every Friday."

"See you like this."

"Like what?" She leaned over the side, lifted the hessian sack and checked the fish. They were fine. She wore the black bikini with a loose sun-dress over which failed to conceal much beneath.

"Relaxed," I said.

"I look relaxed?" She leaned back, raising one knee. I suddenly found it hard to breath right.

"You do." I nodded.

Katie smiled, raised her arms and hooked her hands behind her head, lifting her breasts so again I was sure the edge of her nipples showed above the skimpy bikini top.

"I feel relaxed, Joe. I think I needed this break. It's like..." She shook her head, sun flashing of her Ray-Bans. "Like I've done nothing but work, work, work for so long I've forgotten was relaxation was until we arrived here. And then..." The smile bloomed into a grin, "as soon as I saw the cabin something turned off inside me. The tension. The constant thinking. Thanks for bringing me here, Joe." She stretched out her leg and rubbed my foot with the sole of hers. "Thanks a lot."

"It was Bel's idea," I said.

"Then I'll thank Bel to." She stared at me, her foot still on top of mine and the touch arced along my leg directly to my cock and I knew I was growing hard in front of Katie but didn't make any attempt to move. Foolishly I'd decided to wear my brief swim trunks, black like Katie's, nylon like Katie's. I only hope my cock wouldn't slip out the side and embarrass her.

"You want to go in?" I said, hoping for rescue.

Katie shook her head. "This is like old times, Joe, isn't it?"

Not quite, I thought. But then corrected myself, because I all through our teens I'd harbored fantasies of fucking my sister, so I nodded, said, "It is."

"Want to swim?" Her foot was making slow circles on top of mine now. My cock was half filled, an obvious bulge inside my trunks. I should have worn something longer than a t-shirt.

"Out here?"

Katie laughed but didn't remove her foot. "We always used to. What, you scared of sharks all of a sudden?"

"Well..." I raised my shoulders.

"We were fearless back then, weren't we?"

"As fearless as only the young can be."

Katie finally lifted her foot from mine, but it didn't get better because she rose and stripped the sun-dress over her head so she stood swaying directly in front of me. Stray blonde hairs curled out above the waist of her bikini briefs, the briefs so small they barely covered her mons, made no attempt at disguising the shape of her sex beneath. More hair curled out the side and I wanted to catch them in my teeth and tug, wanted to smell her woman smell against my face, taste her against my tongue. I was in extreme danger of popping right out my trunks, but Katie turned away, almost as if deliberately displaying her ass, and dove into the dark water.

"Shark!" I yelled, and she laughed and flipped water onto me.

"Come on. Be fearless, Joe, like we used to."

I stood too then, stood facing her, letting her see my arousal because it was impossible to hide. I stood there as her eyes travelled down my chest and belly, past my waist and along my legs, and then back up. She stayed looking at my core and I felt my cock twitch.

Katie splashed more water and I knifed in, diving beneath her and grabbing her ankles and pulling her down. The water beneath was clear, fading to deep blue, and beyond that sand shapes rippled the sea bed. Katie came down with me, kicking hard and going deep and I followed, trying to catch her, reaching for her ankle and tugging and she twisted back on herself and came past me, her skin brushing against mine and as she passed I grabbed again and my fingers slid along her back and across her ass.

When I joined her on the surface she was floating on her back. Pebbled nipples pressed through the bikini top, her body kissed by seawater. I trod water beside her and she turned her head to look at me. She said nothing at all, staring at me for a minute, two minutes. I drifted closer, wanting to touch her sea-stippled skin again. I reached out and she watched me, knowing what I wanted. A moment before my hand touched her side she spun and kicked away hard, pulled herself onto the skiff in one smooth motion, water cascading off her body. She lifted the sun dress and pulled it on, clinging to her, staring inland, refusing to look at me. She began working the sail. Only when it started to fill and the skiff tugged at the anchor did she turn to me.

"You swimming back?" There was pain in her face and I was scared I had gone too far.

I glanced past her. The shore lay less than half a mile away. I was scared what she might be thinking about me.

"Go ahead," I said. "I'll swim."

Katie nodded and pulled on the anchor rope. As soon as the anchor freed the sandy bottom the skiff responded to the wind in the sails and turned away.

"Watch our for sharks," Katie called back, but the skiff was moving fast now, skipping away. I put my head down and stroked toward shore, grateful for the time alone with the sea, determined to get control of myself. Whatever Bel might want this was Katie, my sister. My sister, for God's sake.

###

By the time I waded ashore Katie had cleaned the snapper and was sitting on the front porch talking to Bel. Bel lay on her back in direct sun, her skin soft from the heat.

"Good swim?" Bel asked, shading her eyes. I stood on the sand beyond the porch, dripping water.

"I might go every morning. I feel great."

Bel moved the hand shading her eyes, nodded. "You look great, too." Then she ignored me. "Oil me," she said to Katie, rolling onto her front. Bel reached back and unclipped her bikini top, lifted up a little and tossed it to one side. Katie reached for the sun lotion, tipped some into her palm. She still wore the gauzy sun dress over her bikini, the dress now dry. She leaned over and started working the lotion into Bel's shoulders. Bel hummed and turned her head to one side away from me so I couldn't see her face.

When Katie reached the small of Bel's back she poured more lotion, worked it in, pushing her fingertips down inside Bel's bikini bottoms.

"Legs too?" Katie asked.

Bel nodded and Katie moved position.

I was dry enough to sit on the lounger so I did, pulling my knees up. I wasn't sure which was sexier, the way Bel lay passive beneath Katie's hands, obviously enjoying the attention, or the way Katie's hands moved over Bel's skin. An impossible choice. When she was done Katie closed the bottle of lotion and lay on her front on the lounger.

"You want some oil?" Bel said into her cushions, voice muffled, as soft as her limbs.

"You offering?"

"Nope. I honestly don't think I can move. Joe will though."

Katie turned her head and looked at me. A hint of that same pained expression still showed on her face and I expected her to refuse Bel's offer, but Katie said, "Would you, Joe? You don't mind?"

"Sure." I had stopped pretending I didn't want this thing, whatever it was that was building between the three of us. I knelt beside Katie's lounger, reached over her for the bottle on sun lotion, my belly brushing Katie's ass.

I poured the clear cream onto my palms and started on Katie's shoulders. When I reached the strap of her bikini top I worked my fingers under it, moved on.

"Undo her, Joe," Bel said.

I looked at my wife. Her head was turned to watch. "That's up to Katie, isn't it?"

"Undo me, Joe," Katie said. "We're all pals here."

My fingers shook as I fumbled with the clasp on Katie's top but eventually it snapped free, tension in the too small top. Katie made no effort to discard it but her back now lay naked from nape to ass. I worked my way down, copying Katie's actions on Bel and pushing my fingertips down inside her bikini briefs. Katie's skin was hot under by fingers, hot and soft and smooth.

"Legs too?"

Katie nodded. I started at her feet, remembering the way her sole had felt against me, worked my way up, unsure where to stop but Katie lay slack beneath me and I reached the top of her thighs, swerved around their junction before capping the bottle.

"Mmm," Katie murmured.

I lay on my lounger, face down, my rigid cock pressing against the cushion, wondering if I might be about to come. It was Sunday, only our second day at the cabin, and the rest of that day the two girls went around in only their bikini bottoms. Gradually I grew used to the sight, but it always aroused me. Bel's breasts were shapely, deep curved beneath, their aureola and nipples dark. Katie's were smaller, the pale nipples more uptilted so it seemed they were turning toward the sun.

As the sun cast colors onto the western sky we sat out back and ate snapper baked in salt with a simple salad. Katie had slipped her sun dress on but remained almost naked beneath and I tried to ignore the fact. Bel sat at the end of the table as she had since we arrived, leading the conversation, blatant in her near-nudity.

Katie and Bel washed the dishes because I had cooked. By the time they came out the sky was dark and I lay on the lounger, my eyes growing heavy. Surf sounded loud and a wind was starting to get up. Far, far out over the ocean an occasional flash lit the sky like a distant photograph. A storm was running too far out for the sound of thunder to reach shore.

Bel sat on the edge of my lounger and rested her hand on my chest. I stroked the skin along her side, wanting to raise my hand to her breast but aware of Katie sitting close.

"Katie and I were talking," Bel said.

Her skin was velvet beneath my fingers. In light spilling from the cabin I saw her nipples start to change, their crinkled surface smoothing as they filled.

"Mm-hm?" I said.

"We're going skinny dipping." Bel finished on a giggle. I hadn't heard her sound so young.

"Mm-hm?" I said again. Always the conversationalist.

"You coming?" She leaned over and kissed my shoulder, her voice soft, husky. Her breast pressed against my side.

"You're really both gonna get bare-ass naked?"

"Mm-hm," Bel said. The tone of this conversation was going stratospheric.

"And you want me to come too?"

"We do."

I noticed a slight emphasis on the we.

"Why not?"

Bel laughed, her mouth still against my shoulder. "I can think of lots of reasons, but none that should stop you."

Oh fuck.

Bel drew away, tucked her fingers into her bikini briefs and stripped them down. Her back was to the wide double sliding windows, shadowing her front, but I knew how smooth she was between her legs, noted the lack of shadow there. I lifted onto my elbow, glanced at Katie who sat sideways on her lounger. She stared back then pulled the thin sun dress over her head and stood. I expected her to turn away but she stayed facing me as she pulled at the slip of bikini briefs. They were too small, too tight, and she struggled to get them over her minimal hips, but she was determined. She stood side on to the light and it caught the trimmed bush masking her sex.

Then they stood there, waiting.

I knew what was going to happen if I removed my shorts, wondered what their reaction would be. Well, Bel's I might guess, but Katie?

Finally Bel said, "So we'll go our own. Just the two of us." She stepped away from me, took two steps and slid her arm around Katie's waist. Katie slid hers back around Bel. They stood there, naked as the day they were born, their bodies touching and it was all I could do not to groan.

"I'm coming." I said, but made no move to rise. I was waiting for them to start across the sand. No such luck.

Bel's hand stroked Katie's side. Katie's mouth creased into a smile, barely there, but she was amused... or pleased.

"We can stand here all night if you want to admire the view." Bel looked down at herself, down at Katie. "And all modesty aside, it's one hell of a view, don't you think?"

I nodded dumbly. It was. And there was no let out so I swung my feet onto the wooden planks and stood up and before I could change my mind stripped my trunks down and stepped out of the puddle around my ankles. My cock swung heavy between my legs and I saw Bel glance down. Her turn to smile. Maybe the water would make it soften.

Bel slipped away from Katie and walked past me, her hand trailing my belly. I turned and followed and Katie caught me up, fell into step beside me.

"I wish my ass looked as good as Bel's," she said, as though we were talking about the weather.

I studied Bel's ass, then made a show of dropping back and studying Katie's. She laughed and put her hands over her backside.

"Cheating."

"You raised the subject. And besides, you've got a great ass. It's different, sure, but still great." I caught up with her.

"How can you say that? Bel's is..." Katie searched for words, used her hands to make an hourglass in the air. "Curvy. Full..." She stared for a moment then said, "See how it jiggles? My ass sure don't jiggle."

I made to drop back again and she grabbed me.

"That's the wonderful thing about women," I said. "They can all be completely and utterly different and at the same time every one is perfect. It's impossible to compare."

Bel was jinking from side to side as she walked, getting further ahead. I guess Katie and I had slowed as we talked. It looked like Bel was trying to walk on the ridges of sand made by the tide.

"So my ass isn't so bad then?"

"You've got a great ass."

"Even for a sister?"

I shrugged, though it was too dark for Katie to see. "A great ass is a great ass. What's being related got to do with it?"

"I thought you weren't meant to look at me that way."

"Because you're my sister?"

Katie nodded and I only caught the movement because her hair was so light against the sky. More lightning flashed, still far out, the storm sitting beyond the horizon.

"Even sisters can have beautiful asses."

Katie giggled. I liked the sound. She was usually so serious.

"You think?"

"I know. The evidence is incontrovertible, your honor."

She giggled again and knocked against me, then her arm was around my waist and she kissed my cheek.

"Thanks, Joe. I love you to pieces."

Luckily she ran to join Bel, grabbed her hand and they both sprinted toward the water. I watched the asses and honestly couldn't choose between them, wondered if I needed to. Bel's hair-brained notion was getting closer to coming true, and the idea lodged in my mind like a pebble, smooth and round and enticing.

The girls hit the water and dove in, moving like dolphins as they stroked out. I walked, thinking, waded in until the water covered my obvious arousal then swam out to them. They were standing on the sandy bottom, the water rising and falling over their breasts, lifting the weight of Bel's, kissing the curves of Katie's. Once more they had their arms around each other. The water was almost blood heat and any hope I had of the cold killing my erection was gone. Bel waved me closer, pulled me into their arms as if they'd been planning the move. Bel moved against me, rubbing her belly against my cock. Her hand slid along my back and down to my ass. I was surprised when Katie's arm went around me too, pulling me tight against her. Her weight changed as she lifted her feet from the sand and wrapped her legs around my waist. Her soft pubic bush pressed against my hip and she briefly ground against me, her head resting against my shoulder.

We clung there as waves moved past, increasing the arousal of us all. I kissed Bel, lightly at first and then harder. She lifted her hand from my ass and held my chin, tilting my head. Bel drew back, turned my head toward Katie and I knew what she wanted. Katie still pressed against my waist. I placed a hand in the small of her back, encouraged her movement. Bel combed her fingers through Katie's hair, using the move to turn her head. Our mouths were inches apart. Thunder sounder, a sudden, deep rumble. I saw beyond Katie's shoulder the storm had moved inland. Lighting split and cracked onto the ocean, each flash followed half a minute later by thunder.

harding
harding
2,226 Followers