The Cabin

Story Info
Mike takes Jake to the Family Cabin, then things go wrong.
8.2k words
4.47
204.2k
184
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miles63
Miles63
534 Followers

Author's Note: I have had this story stuck in my head for some time, I hope you enjoy it and it is a bit long. Don't worry, I will get back to my other stories soon, promise. "Edited 20/07/14"

* * *

Jake looks at his watch in frustration, they should have been at the Cabin hours ago. Mike is driving through the woods, looking at his Sat-nav like he wants to throw it out of the window. "Where is this Cabin?" Jake asks

"We are getting there, hold your horses."

Mike has just turned 21, and his father said he could spend the weekend at his family's old Cabin in the woods (not like the movie) as a present. He also said to bring a friend and winked at him as he said it. Mike knew what he meant, bring a hot girl, but he is currently single and every girl he could think of to bring he had already fucked and dumped, so no chance of one of them coming along. So he decided to invite his friend Jake along. He thought he and Jake getting totally drunk together would be fun and it is better than being on his own the whole weekend. Although Jake isn't 21 yet, Mike said he would buy the beers and they would make a weekend of it. Jake agreed as he needs to get away from his college work. A nice weekend away would be a great stress relief from everything.

Now Jake is annoyed, he really needs the bathroom and Mike has no clue where the damn cabin is. "Why did I have that extra soda?"

"Dude, I'll pull over so you can piss by the tree." Mike replies.

"No, I can't go while I think someone might be watching."

"Dude, stop sounding like a woman for Christ's sake, we're here."

Jake looks and sees an old wooden cabin appear in front of the car. He breaths a sigh of relief. The car stops and Jake grabs the Cabin key from the Glove Compartment where he saw Mike put it earlier and runs for the Cabin. Without thinking he opened the door, runs to the cabin, opens the door and sees a huge living room, a corridor with three doors leading to two bedrooms and a Bathroom. He runs for the one right at the end of the Corridor, eureka, the Bathroom.

Mike watched Jake's skinny frame running right towards the Cabin and had to laugh. Mike gets out of the car and begins to unload the luggage and beer. Mike being the jock of the College Football Team had no issue grabbing the luggage by himself; it is easier than lifting weights at the gym. So why is he friends with a skinny nerdy guy you ask? Because Jake is cool in Mike's eyes. He tutored him throughout the first two years and Mike is a closet geek, he loves comic books, Sci-Fi and fantasy. Sport is his passion though but the love of geeky things made Jake and him really good friends. Mike is an easy 6 ft 4, with thick brown hair while Jake is only 5 ft 11 with thinning hair brown due to stress, making them stand out as friends to others on the College Football Team, but they like him too surprisingly.

Mike opened his bag and pulls out some DVD's of Battlestar and Star Trek, he turns to see his dad was correct, a TV and DVD player are sitting on a table in front of a sofa covered with a sheet. Mike pulls it off to be hit by a dust cloud, but the sofa looks fine, nice dark red. Jake comes out of the bathroom with a relived smile on his face. "Better?" Mike asks.

"Much, I'll grab the food from the car."

"Thanks bud, I'll put your bag in the guest room."

Jake goes to the back of the car and grabs three grocery bags full of food for the next two days and closes the door. As he goes in the house, Mike looks at Jake with an apologetic look on his face. "Dude, don't get angry, I had no idea this would happen."

Jake looks worried. "What?"

Mike indicated for him to follow and he did, they reach the guest bedroom and his jaw drops. The bed is covered in a pink silk spread, the pillows have lace on them, a big pink wardrobe is to the side and a huge mirror hangs on the wall near the door. Also an ugly pink rug is on the floor. The entire room looks decorated to suit a girl not a guy. "Oh."

"I really am sorry, my dad never told..."

"Its fine Mike, it's only for two days, just don't tell anyone, OK?"

"Deal man, I won't tell a soul. Besides, the silk might be quite comfy."

Jake laughed and patted Mike on the arm. "Come on, let's get this food sorted then we can watch some Battlestar."

* * *

It is now late in the evening, they are on the third disc of Battlestar and both of them have been drinking for some time. "This cabin is nice man."

"Yeah, my dad always said I could only come here when I turn 21." Mike explained.

"Why when your 21 not younger?" Jake asks.

"Not sure, but he said there is a great surprise waiting for me."

"Cool, could be a new Games Console or something." Jake said hopefully.

"A man that would be killer, I need a new one since my Xbox broke."

"How did it break again?" Jake asked as he took a swig of beer.

"Um, I lost on that NFL game, and then suddenly my foot was through the console."

Jake, feeling tipsy started to laugh; Mike then started to laugh with him. "Did you score a field goal with that kick?"

Mike laughed some more then got up from the sofa. "I'm just going to check my room for something, I'll be right back."

Mike went to his room, to find a large double bed with red sheets on them and a wardrobe to the side. He lifts his bag onto the bed and opens it, and then he sees something in his bag he didn't pack, a brown envelope. Mike grabs it and opens it. A letter is inside, it says:

Dear Mike, Happy birthday and welcome to the family Cabin, I hope you find this before you leave and I hope you brought that friend we were talking about. Now listen, this is a very special gift, this will give you your ultimate sexual fantasy come true. First of all say aloud you ultimate sexual fantasy then say aloud these words: Great Evelena, grant me this fantasy that I will seal with my mighty seed so that this fantasy shall satisfy my every need. Don't worry if it sounds stupid just do it. Dad.

Mike looks at the note and becomes very worried about his dad, but he is drunk and he decides to try it. He thinks of the fantasy that turns him on the most, French maids. He doesn't know why but French maids always turned him on, especially the accent, his laptop is full of French Maid porn. He coughs to clear his throat. "My fantasy is a sexy French maid. Great Evelena grant me this fantasy that I will seal with my mighty seed so that this fantasy shall satisfy my every need." He waits and nothing happens. "Typical, Dad's gone crazy."

Mike looks in his bag and pulls out a bottle of scotch and leaves the room, not noticing the strange glowing pentagram symbol on his door.

* * *

It is well past midnight and Jake decides to call it a night. He goes to his room and groans at the Feminine look of the room. He can even smell the faint smell of a perfume, not the cheap shit either, this smells quite expensive. Jake walks to his bag and opens it, he then looks confused as he sees not the underwear he packed but two pairs of black silky French panties. "What the fuck?" Jake turns on his heel and marches out of the room. He sees Mike about to go in his room. "Hey, where is my underwear?"

"What?" Mike asks confused.

"My underwear, where is it?"

"How the fuck should I know?" Mike replied.

"Well they are not in my room, come and see."

Mike follows Jake back to Jake's room and sees Jake pointing to his open bag, Mike looks and sees two pairs of male Y fronts. Mike turns to Jake and Jake turns to the bag seeing his underwear. "Wait, they were, I'm sure..."

"Dude, your drunk, go to sleep." Mike sniffs and stares at Jake. "And get a new aftershave, this one smells girly." Mike leaves the room and closes the door before Jake can say anything else.

Jake sniffs and sure enough the perfume smell is stronger. Jake undresses all the way down to his birthday suit and without looking puts on a new pair of underwear, not realizing they have turned back into the black silk French panties. He feels the smooth silkiness hit his cock and he looks down, he looks confused and tries to pull them off, but they won't move. His thumb won't go under the elastic. "No no no. Get off, get off."

Then he stops as he sees his cock is getting hard under the panties and he feels very aroused, really aroused. He isn't one of those guys is he? Those weird guys he reads about who dress up as girls to get themselves off? He tries to pull them down again but they won't get off him at all. "Come on, get off I'm not wearing these to bed."

While he is trying to take them off, a vapor of perfume hits his face, he coughs and breaths in the deep aroma of perfume. His vision becomes foggy and he stops trying to take the panties off. His mind can't concentrate. "My" he says in a female French accent. "I am so light headed." He stops and puts his hand to his voice box and coughs. "Hello" he says with his American male accent. "That's better." He forgets about the panties and turns off the light and climbs into bed.

As he lays there the smell of perfume has gotten stronger again and he feels dizzy and aroused in his silk panties and silk bed dressings. "That's it." Says a smooth female voice.

"What?" Jake asks.

"Shh, it's OK sweetie, you'll be OK. Let my perfume and voice guide you through this, sleep my sexy girl."

"Girl? No I'm a ..."

"Shh, sleep my sweet." He feels his panties move on their own rubbing his cock. The silkiness rubbing cock makes him groan. "Yes, feel my sensual pleasure my girl and sleep, sleep." Jake drops off to sleep with a big smile on his face.

* * *

The dream is strange, he is standing before a god, a muscular god, his cock is so hard. He looks down on himself to see he has a huge pair of tits covered with a tight black French maid uniform, he can feel the silky black panties barley covering his hard cock. "My master." Says a strange female French accent from his own mouth. "I'm here to serve you, to pleasure you." He sees the God smile and notices he looks a lot like Mike, he points to his own hard cock, his mouth waters as he leans down and begins sucking on his huge member, he reaches down, no, she reaches down and starts to rub her own cock through her panties, she sucks and teases the God's cock with her tongue and can feel her own cock begin to tense up, she pulls away rubbing the God's cock feeling his warm seed hit her in the face and some hitting her tongue where she tastes it's salty goodness, she then looks to her right where there is a mirror and sees himself, Jake on his knees wearing just the panties with cum on his face, then the rubbing on the panties intensifies and he cums in the panties.

* * *

Jake shoots up in a sitting position on the bed, it is pitch black outside and he feels a warm sticky substance on his cock. "Oh god, did I have a wet dream? About Mike?" He asks himself. He pulls off the covers and he can just about sees in the dark, the black silk panties are still on him, but now they are wet and stuck to him. He gets off the bed and preys a little; he then easily pulls the panties off. "Thank god." He wipes the cum off his cock and then throws the panties aside. He feels something is wrong, it feels colder for some reason. He reaches down and gasps, his pubic hair is gone. How can his pubic hair just disappear? He touches his chest, his chest hair is also gone, then he feels his arms, legs and armpits, not a single hair in sight. He then touches his head and breaths a huge sigh of relief, the hair is still on his head, with it thinning recently he has been paranoid about it. Jake mentally decides he needs to turn the light on to see better.

He starts to walk across the room when he feels something whip his midriff and then he feels something tighten and seal themselves to him. He feels down and touches some kind of belt, then he is lifted off of his feet by an invisible force and he falls back first onto the bed with his legs in the air. He feels something smooth and silky roll down each of his legs and something clasps to the belt on him. But before he can get up he feels something else travels up his legs and they feel warm, wet as the soiled panties cling to him again.

He gets up and feels around, and then he runs to the light switch and turns it on. He is momentarily blinded by the light, then he focus' and sees that is isn't a belt, but a Garter Belt, and he is now wearing some silk black stockings, and he his sight confirms he is again wearing the panties he wore earlier all soiled and sticking to him. He tries to pull them off only to feel his cock getting hard again. "No not again." He says as the panties start to rub him. He groans and falls to his knees as the panties stroke his aching member. "Stop, please, I can't...." The panties tighten and pull making Jake lift his feet in the air using his hands and knees to hold himself up. Something is suddenly on his feet, and he feels strands of thin material of some kind attach to his feet. He turns his head and sees he is now wearing a pair of high heels with thin leather straps locking them in place. "What?" He reaches over and tries to take them off but they won't come off. As he is doing this a vapor of perfume hits him in the face again and he breaths it in. It disorientates him and he looks at the shoes and smiles, saying in a female French accent. "Oh, what lovely shoes." He quickly shakes his head and coughs. "No." He says in his male American accent. "Get them off, who is doing this?"

"I am." Says the strange female voice from earlier.

He looks around and sees no one. "Who said that?"

"Come my dear, and I'll show you all you need to know." Nearby the rug lifts itself off of the floor revealing a trap door, which swings open.

Jake just stares at the trap door for a moment unsure of what to do. Should he go down, or should he grab Mike for help? Mike would probably accuse him of making it up and would forever laugh at him for wearing French panties, stockings, garter and high heeled shoes. He knew he had no choice, for any hope of getting out of this predicament he must go down to the cellar.

Jake gets up and is surprised how easily he can walk in the High Heeled shoes, he always thought it would be quite difficult for a man to do so, especially for the first time. He then tries to creep towards the trap door and he can just make out a stair way into darkness. He takes a deep breath and steps down, it feels cold in the dark but he continues to walk down until he is engulfed in the darkness. He tries to see but he can't, he just sees the black darkness. He decides to go back to his room and turns back to the trap door only for it to slam shut above him. He frantically climbs up and bangs on the door. "Let me out; let me out let me...." A strong smell of perfume hits him and he is suddenly calm, his panties starts to rub him again making him groan.

"Quiet girl, we don't want to wake your master do we?" Asks the female voice.

"No." He says, and then he comes to his senses. "Master? What do you mean?"

His answer is another burst of perfume, clouding his senses. "Shh, come my dear, to the light."

He turns and sees a vanity chair, next to a makeup table and mirror, the light is coming from a small lamp on the table. Why didn't he see it before? He gets up and walks towards the table and chair. He sees himself in the mirror as he approaches and thinks he looks ridiculous. Without thinking he sits down on the vanity chair, and he feels a strange sensation from his legs. He tries to get off the chair but he can't. "Shit, I can't get off, I can't..."

"Quiet." Says the strange female voice again.

Jake looks around but can't see anyone but himself in the mirror. "Who are you?"

"Call me mistress for now."

Jake tries to get up again, but another puff of perfume and his mind goes foggy again and he looks at himself entranced in the mirror. "Good girl."

"No, I'm a boy." Jake says.

"Then why are you in panties?" The voice asks.

Jake looks at himself in the mirror, still entranced, it is like he is seeing himself in a dream. "I...Don't know." He replies.

"Well, girls wear panties don't they?" The voice asks.

"Yes."

"Then logically, as you are wearing panties you must be a girl."

"No, I'm a..."

"Breath in my dear."

Jake breaths in and a fresh puff of perfume enters his body, he smiles as he breaths and feels his arousal go up as the panties rub him. He breaths again and more perfume goes into him. "As you breath my perfume my dear, you become more in my control, breath deep." He inhales and inhales more perfume. "The next thing I say you will accept as the truth, and you will repeat, do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Good, you are a girl."

"I am a girl." He breaths in and inhales more perfume, he repeats in again but this time he has the French female accent again. "I am a girl." He coughs and snaps out of it again talking in his male American accent. "No, I'm a girl, not a boy." He stops looking confused. "Wait, no, that's not right."

"Yes it is."

"No, it can't be true, I have a dick."

"You mean this?" The voice asks as his cock is squeezed by the panties.

"Ah, yes, that's my dick."

"No, it's your clitoris." More perfume hits him and he looks entranced again. "You have a clitoris girl."

Jake looks down and sees the bulge poking up into the panties. "I have a clitoris." He breaths in again and the French female accent appears again. "I have a clitoris." He coughs and shakes his head. His American accent is back again. "Stop it, I'm a girl not a boy and I have a clitoris not a dick." He stops and thinks what he just said. "No, wait, what's happening to me?"

"Nothing, you are accepting who you are, say it again." The voice commands.

Jake looks in the mirror seeing himself, or herself. "I am a girl." Suddenly a jolt of pleasure runs through her body and her panties rub her again. "I have a clitoris." Again the pleasure, she groans as she feels the orgasmic pleasure run through her. Of course she is a girl, she must be as her mistress told her so.

"Good girl." Her mistress says.

She feels more pleasure from being called a girl. "Thank you mistress. No wait, stop it it's not right"

"Shh, now, we need to improve your body a bit don't we?"

"We do?" Jake asks confused.

The next thing she knows a girdle has wrapped itself around her body and is tightening around her. She breaths in feeling some pain and inhales more perfume. "Breath in my dear, it will help."

She keeps breathing in more perfume as the corset tightens. She feels a lot of pain but is relaxed from the perfume and she keeps breathing it in, as she breaths in she feels a strange sensation around the corset, she can even feel her panties getting tighter around her ass. Then the corset drops to the floor, Jake looks in the mirror and sees she has wide female shaped hips. "No, stop it."

"Why? I'm only doing my duty." The voice tells Jake.

"Duty, what duty?"

A puff of perfume and she is entranced again. "Don't ask me questions girl. Now, put your arms out in front of you like a good girl."

Jake holds her arms out, and a black DD silk bra travels up his arms and wraps itself around his chest and seals itself. Jake snaps out of the trance again. "No, get it off." As she struggles to get it off, the cups go inwards towards his chest, then they pull out, and Jake moans as Breasts start to grow out wards into her Bra. "No stop, I don't want tits, stop it please."

Another puff of perfume and she gets dizzy. "But you're a girl, girls have tits don't they?"

"Yes, a girl. Tits." The panties begin stroking her again adding to the subliminal pleasure.

"Girls love their tits."

"Yes, love their tits." She says entranced, a moan escapes her lips as the panties continue stroking.

"Then as you're a girl, then you must...?"

Miles63
Miles63
534 Followers