The Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miles63
Miles63
540 Followers

"Love my tits." Jake replies smiling.

"Good girl."

Jake snaps out of it as the breasts continue to expand, she moans as she is getting stroked and as the breasts slowly fill the Bra. "Oh yes, I love my tits. Every girl loves their tits." She starts to caress them as they expand fully into the cups giving Jake huge DD breasts. "Wow."

"Yes my girl, don't you love them?

"I do, I really do."

"Well, next is your hair. It just won't do."

Jake reaches up and feels her hair, feeling short thinning brown hair. "Hair, what?"

"Look on the desk sweetie."

Jake turns and sees a long flowing blond wig on a mannequin head that wasn't there a moment ago. "Where did that come from?"

"Why don't you put it on?" The voice asked.

Jake shook her head. "No, you have done enough to me, I want to..." A huge puff of perfume hits her in the face and Jake is silent and docile again.

"Put on the wig sweetie." The voice orders.

Jake silently reaches over and picks up the wig; she turns it over in her hands and puts it on her head. She adjusts it until it is straight giving her the look of a blond bombshell. Jake's face makes a pained expression and she reaches her hands up to the wigs as a slight burning pain is going over her head. When the pain stops, Jake grabs the hair and pulls. "Ow." She says. It feels like she literally pulled her own hair. She looks in the mirror and lifts her hair a bit to try and find the outline of the wig, but there is no outline, it's her hair. "What the hell have you done?"

"That's your hair now."

"No stop it now I didn't want this I..." This time she is silenced by a puff of perfume shooting right down her throat. Her vocals burn as she coughs and coughs. "Stop this..." she stops, her voice has changed back to the French Female accent. She coughs and tries again but it won't go away. "What have you done to my voice? I sound like a French girl."

"Well you are French silly."

Jake shakes her head. "No, I am American, I was born in New York, my parents..."

Perfume hits her face and she is docile and entranced once again. The perfume keeps going though sending her deeper and deeper into the voice's control. "Breath girl, now I will say a phrase, you will repeat the phrase and as you repeat it, it will become your truth, do you understand?"

"Yes." Jake says lazily.

"Good. You are not American."

Jake stares at her own reflection and repeats. "I am not American." Her panties stroke her again to give pleasure in accepting her commands.

"Good, again."

"I am not American." A slight moan escapes her lips.

"What accent do you have?"

"French."

"What kind of sexy panties are you wearing?"

"French Panties."

"So, you are French."

"I am French." Another moan as her panties rub her harder.

"Again."

"I am French." She starts to smile and she reaches up and caress' her breasts.

"You have no parents, you are an orphan."

"I have no parents, I am an orphan."

A cloud of perfume goes around her face and hands, the cloud lingers there and when the cloud disappears, Jake is now wearing Mascara, lipstick, rouge and her nails have grown and are painted a slutty red. She sees herself in the mirror and can't recognize herself, the Jake who entered the Cellar a moment ago now looks like a French slut. The trance wears off and she looks in the mirror and studies herself. "No, no, no something is wrong."

"Of course there is."

Jake looks around excited. "Really, you know?"

"Yes, you're out of uniform."

Jake's smile and excitement fades. "Uniform?"

A light appears, giving a spot light look on a French Maid's uniform hanging in mid air. "Isn't it sexy? Why don't you put it on?"

Whatever is left of Jake tries to fight it off. "No, I won't wear it, I..."

Soon she is silent and docile again as the perfume is used again. "My my, you are a slow learner aren't you? Get up." Jake's legs feel fine now and she stands. The Maid's outfit turns so the back is facing her, and it opens up. "Step into the dress dear." Jake steps forwards towards the dress, she lifts her right leg and steps into it, then she lifts her left leg into it so she is standing within the dress. She then places her arms through the short sleeves and the dress instantly seals itself up. It fits perfectly and it really shows off her cleavage. "Back to the vanity chair sweetheart." Jake turns and sits back down.

Jake comes out of the trance and sees she is now wearing the dress. "No, stop it please stop it." She is on the verge of tears until the perfume is used again to send her into a calm relaxed state.

"It's OK sweetie, we are nearly done. What is your name dear?"

"Jake." She replies.

"No, it isn't, you will repeat and it will be the truth. Your name is Giselle."

"My...name...is" The final remains of Jake are still fighting within her mind. "Jake."

"No, your name is Giselle." She says as more perfume hits her.

"No, stop it."

"You will repeat and it will be the truth. You name is Giselle!"

More Perfume hits her so hard she becomes fully entranced. "My name, is Giselle." The panties rub her giving pleasure.

"Repeat all truths from earlier; as you say them they will become more deeply implanted within your subconscious."

Giselle looks in the mirror, seeing a hot blond French Maid and repeats. "I am a girl, I have a Clitoris, I love my tits, I am French, I am an orphan and my name is Giselle." The panties rub her harder; a slight moan escapes her lips. The phrase' are repeated several times embedding them deep with her subconscious.

"Good, more truths Giselle then we are done. Your Ass is your pussy."

"My ass is my pussy." Giselle replies.

"Being fucked up your ass makes you cum."

"Being fucked up my ass makes me cum."

"You are a French Maid slut."

"I am a French Maid slut."

"You are a French Maid whore."

"I am a French maid Whore."

"You are a French maid sex slave."

Giselle tries to fight this one, but it's in vein. "I am a French maid sex slave."

"Good girl, repeat them all."

"My ass is my pussy, being fucked up my ass makes me cum, I am a French maid slut, I am a French maid whore, I am a French maid sex slave."

A picture of a muscular man appears in the mirror. "Who is this Giselle?"

"Mike, my friend."

"No, he is not your friend Giselle."

"He isn't?"

"No, is you master, he uses you as a sex toy."

"No...wait."

More perfume, Giselle smiles as it hits her, the rubbing from the panties intensifies. "He is my master mistress."

"Good girl, what do you want him to do?"

Giselle smiles seductively, all traces of Jake are gone, replaced by this shemale whore of a French maid. "I want him to fuck me." As she says this she moans aloud as her clitoris cums and cums again into her panties.

* * *

Mike is lying asleep when his phone starts to go off. He wakes up feeling a hangover coming on, he sees the faint light of sunshine outside. It must be early morning. He grabs the phone and sees it is his dad. He answers it. "Hey Dad,"

"Hi son, did you find the note?"

"What?" Mike asks confused.

"The note, in your bag."

He has a faint recollection of seeing the note and reading it. "Oh yeah, that one, yes."

He can hear his dad sounding excited over the phone. "Brilliant, did you read it aloud like it instructed."

Mike shakes his head in disbelief, thinking his dad really needs to see a doctor when he gets home. "Yes I did and nothing..."

"Excellent son, you will have a great surprise in a bit. By the way which Girl did you take with you?"

"Girl?" Mike asks confused.

"To the Cabin, I told you to take a Friend."

Mike laughs slightly. "Yeah, I took my pal Jake."

Mike waits for his dad to speak again, but there is silence, an awkward silence. "You did what?" His dad asks with a dropped voice.

"I took my pal Jake, I thought a weekend away with a drinking buddy would be good for me."

There is more silence, then he hears his dad breath heavily down the phone. "You fucking idiot."

"What?"

"You ruined everything you stupid shit." Mike's dad shouts.

Mike feels anger rising within him and he sits up in bed angry his dad is calling him these things. "Hey, don't talk to me like that. What did I do?"

"A girl, you were supposed to take a girl, and then the spell would turn her into your sex slave."

"What the fuck are you talking about Dad?" Mike asks confused.

"Fuck, it's my fault I should have told you sooner."

"Told me what?" Mike asks frustrated.

"Listen and don't interrupt. 200 years ago in Salem, a witch by the name of Evelena was going to get burned at the stake for being a Witch. Our ancestor, William Harrison felt pity for the girl who he believed to be innocent, so he took her from her cell and drove as far out of Salem as he could. She ends up admitting she is a Witch and offers a reward to him for rescuing her as she is now in his debt. He knew there was a girl he liked but his mind was full of sin and wanted her to be his sexual plaything. So he asked that he and all his future male heirs would be entitled to a sex slave on their 21st birthday. So in every generation, a male heir says the spell in that very Cabin, then the young girl the man brought to the cabin would be turned into his ultimate sexual fantasy."

Mike is stunned for a moment and then laughs. "Oh come on Dad."

"Mike, your Mother isn't my wife by choice, I kidnapped her and had her turned into my Sex Slave, by the time the police arrived we had already eloped and the charges were dropped. Why do you think we never had an argument or why our sex life never stopped?"

Mike felt grossed out hearing his Dad talk about his mom that way, then he thought about it. She was always dressing like a slut, they never argued like other parents did and he did hear them have sex, a lot. Then he remembered that Jake's room smelled of Perfume last night, French perfume, like a sexy French maid would wear. "Oh shit."

"Now he gets it." Mike's Dad says sarcastically.

"Can it be reversed dad?" Mike asks in a panic.

"Don't panic, there is a get out clause. If in the first twenty four hours after they have changed into a sex slave, if you fail to ejaculate in her during sex then the spell will wear off and they won't remember a thing. Your Great Grandfather kept changing his mind and tried it on six different girls before he settled on his choice."

Mike breathed a sigh of relief. "Cool, should I just stay and..."

"Don't stay, it will try anything to seduce you into fucking it, just leave the cabin for twenty four hours and when you get back it will be turned back to normal, what did you ask for by the way?"

Mike coughed nervously. "A sexy French maid."

"Jesus, fuck knows what would happen to a guy after that request. Just get your things and leave."

Mike hung up the phone and started to pull his jeans up. He grabs a red shirt and is about to put some socks on when he door opens ajar like the wind blew it open. He freezes and then he smells it, an expensive French perfume. It is quite strong, he shakes it off and sits on the bed to put the socks on when he hears the most sexy French voice he ever hears. "Master, come to your slave master."

Mike gets hard hearing the voice and shakes it off. He gets up and leaves his room quietly and turns towards the front door to leave silently. "Please master, I am so horny for you."

His dick betrays him again and gets hard. "I'm sorry Jake, it was a mistake. I'll be back later and you will be normal." Mike calls towards Jake's room.

"Jake? Who is this Jake? I am Giselle."

Oh why did it have to be a sexy French name? The smell of perfume is driving him mad as well. "I can't Giselle, I'm sorry."

"Are you not curious master, what Evelena has done to me?"

Mike hated to admit it but he is morbidly curious, what does Jake look like now? A really bad Tranny or something else? "A little." He calls.

"Then please master, just come and take a peak, you won't regret it."

His cock is straining in his pants, and the smell of perfume is intoxicating. His Dad's words are continuing to flow through his head, warning him that he will try to seduce him. What harm could a look do? " OK, just a peak." He calls back. He walks slowly towards Jake's room, thinking as he does. It makes sense to him now, the silk feminine sheets in the room; it was designed for a girl for him to take. Why the fuck didn't his dad just come clean with him? He reaches the room, the door is open a jar, he takes a deep breath, smelling the lovely perfume as he does and looks through the gap, nothing.

Mike silently swears in frustration, especially as he feels horny as hell. Just a peak then run, he thinks to himself. He pushes the door open some more but sees only a neatly made bed and the rest of the room, no one in sight. He thinks he should just run but he takes a step inside the room. Just a peak then run, he keeps thinking. He slowly steps in and takes one step beyond the door. Then he hears the door slam shut and the lock latch.

He turns quickly to see the door closed and standing next to it the most gorgeous thing he has ever seen in his life. Jake actually looks like a real woman, a fucking hot one at that. Big DD tits, a tight fitting French Maid outfit and sexy stockings. "Alone together at last master, do you want to play?"

Mike takes a step back. "No, just a peak. I'm not interested."

Giselle stops and makes a mocking sad face. "Oh, I see. Well your little Huge friend wants to play it seems." She is looking directly at his hard cock which is poking up into the material of his jeans.

"No, I..."

Giselle steps forward and pushes Mike on the bed and she jumps on him and straddles him keeping him to the bed. "Oh you do Master and look." Giselle lifts her skirt and Mike sees she still has her cock under those French Silk panties and it too is rock hard. She takes her finger puts it in the panties and pulls it out covered in her own spunk. She then licks it off her fingers. "My clit has made me wet for you."

Mike tries to look disgusted but for some strange reason he is turned on even more, what is wrong with me? He thinks. "No, please."

"Yes, beg me to fuck you master." Giselle says.

"No, I'm not begging." Mike frantically says.

"Oh." She smiles wickedly. "I love playing hard to get."

Mike looks horrified. "No, no playing. No hard to get." He stops as he sees she is rubbing his aching hard cock through his jeans.

"Why tease me then? Why deny what you clearly want you sexy man."

Mike looks on helplessly as she starts to undo his jeans and opens them up. She then pulls down the top of his boxers freeing his cock. Giselle grabs it before Mike can protest, he moans as she slowly rubs it up and down. "Oh fuck."

Giselle smiles triumphantly. "Oh it is so hot, and hard. I must taste it."

Mike looks worried but Giselle is too quick, her mouth goes straight over his cock and she starts to suck and lick the tip of his aching cock. "Oh god, stop please. I must not cum." He says. He strains to hold it in as she does her work. She is good, oh good is she good but as long as he doesn't cum he is fine and Jake will come back. She goes on and on sucking his dick for what feels like forever until she finally stops and looks sad. "I guess you don't want me."

Mike looks relieved and breathes a sigh of relief. "I'm sorry."

"Just go." She says looking upset and gets off of him. Mike holds his jeans and runs for the door remembering it is still locked. "Oh I am such a bad girl. Such a naughty little slut, your wicked French Maid whore."

Mike's cock hurts he is so aroused but he must control his urges, if he does he gets a girl, a real girl. "Open the door."

"Non." She says, her saying it French made him hornier.

"Let me out."

"I will think about it, but think about this. Every girl you have dated has one flaw, they have PMS and periods. I can't have periods, I won't get PMS and you can fuck me every day and I won't get pregnant. I can always be your sexy French Maid slut."

He hated to admit it but it sounded like a good deal and all his Girlfriends bugged him all the time with their mood swings and periods. "True."

"Then look at me." Mike turns slowly and sees she is kneeling on the bed. "Let me show you what I have, then make your decision." Mikes phone is vibrating but he ignores it as Giselle reaches behind her back and unzips the French maid Outfit. She slides it off showing her Tits encased in her black silk bra and her Garter holding on her sexy stockings. She then undoes her bra, holding it in place to tease him.

"Show me."

Giselle smiles a winning smile knowing Mike is losing. She lowers the bra showing off huge magnificent tits. Mike can't take his eyes off of them and he walks slowly back towards the bed. He reaches her and he cups and pinches her tits. She moans as he does this, this is all he needs and he pushes her on the bed, he then climbs on top of her and forces his tongue into her mouth. Giselle welcomes it and kisses him back rubbing his body as they do this. They break apart the kiss and Giselle smiles. "Make a whore out of me."

Mike gets up onto his knees on the bed as Giselle gets to her knees and bends over, as she does she lowers are panties showing her perfect heart shaped ass. Mike leans forward and cups her ass, she moans some more as he does this. Mike almost in a trance lowers his jeans and boxers, his hormones taking over all rational thought in his brain. His cock is still wet with her saliva, he licks his fingers and lubes her ass with his own saliva, her moans driving him made. He gets forward, places both hands on each side of her ass and then guides his cock up her ass. He groans and says "Oh you're so tight."

"Yes, my pussy is all yours master, seed me and make me your slave."

Mike then with an animalistic look on his face starts to thrust in and out, his cock welcoming the sensation, Giselle is moaning away with a pleasurable expression on her face as he thrusts and thrust. "Oh you whore, you dirty French whore."

"Yes, I'm a whore, a slut, a sexual plaything master, I'm all yours."

She knew every word to make go over the edge and to thrust faster, his thrusts putting pressure on her, her clit is ready to erupt. "Oh master, I'm going to cum, don't wait please, cum and make me your slave, cum and I'll be all yours."

He can't hold it, he thrusts and erupts right up her ass, he screams and she moans as she feels his cum enter her ass. She cums herself into her already soiled panties and they both collapse on the bed. Mike sees she is glowing a strange gold color and then it fades. Mike looks at Giselle, knowing she used to be Jake, knowing he has just turned his best friend into a Shemale sex slave. "Oh god what have I done?"

"You have made me yours master. The spell is complete. All traces of this Jake are gone forever, he never existed."

"What, but his mum and dad?"

"They have forgotten him." She smiles and gets off of the bed. "Only you remember him, but now he is moi." She walks over to the huge mirror hanging on the wall; she lets her panties drop and admires her naked form in the mirror. Mike sees her, standing there, he tries to think of his ex's, and finds he no longer cares for them, no woman he thinks of interests him, not even celebrities he wouldn't mind fucking. "Why aren't I turned on by girls anymore?" He asks aloud.

"Evelena told me the spell creates a bond between us, making us only interested in each other, forever." Giselle explains.

"Really?" He asks skeptically.

"Try it, look at me. Really look at me"

Mike looks; he sees her perfect tits in the mirror, her gorgeous smile and face, her sexy hair. He then goes to her perfect ass, seeing his cum slowly dripping out of her ass, her cock all covered in her own spunk. He is hard again and very turned on. While she looks at herself in the mirror, he sneaks up behind her and starts to kiss her neck. She closes her eyes in pleasure and her cock gets hard again. "See master, I am only yours."

Miles63
Miles63
540 Followers