The Cabin Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OneSilky
OneSilky
247 Followers

She wrapped her feet around his ass and drove herself onto his head, rupturing and sliding down on his shaft in a smooth and delirious movement. He felt her cry under her gag, but she never slowed in her urging. He drove into her wetness for his full length, and pulled back and drove again. He slammed into her as hard as he could, and felt her return his motion blow for blow.

He felt his opalescent juices building to a bursting point, and strained to delay shooting them as long as he could, but just as he knew he could not stop he felt Silky's vagina squeeze him like a boa constrictor, and he exploded like cannon fire, blasting a broadside of a dozen guns all in one gun port.

As they lay together glowing and gasping, she undid her gag.

"So that would be fucking a sweet little cunt, would it?"

"My lady, you swear like a sailor, and can out fuck any Portsmouth whore who ever rolled onto her back. Have you ever fancied being married to a Vice-Admiral? I have to warn you, he does bugger his cabin boys."

"I think I can cure him of that, once we are properly married so that we can sleep together. Wouldn't want you to be stuck with a non-virgin bride."

OneSilky
OneSilky
247 Followers
12