The Cabin (Day 01)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,168 Followers

"I'm cold. Let me get dressed first." She said as she jumped from the sofa and walked quickly in small steps to the bed area. She looked over at him and smiled as she pulled the football jersey over her naked breasts. She stood proudly for a few seconds to allow him his first but surely not the last view of her nakedness that day.

John burned the eggs as he watched her undress totally and then redress into panties, jeans and a tee shirt. She did not put a bra on. "Shit." He exclaimed when he looked down. He heard Trisha laughed.

"I'll cook them while you get dressed." She said as she tossed the burned eggs in the garbage can. She pulled out some new eggs and was cracking them when she looked over to see him bare ass by the bed facing the other way. "Hey that's not fair." She yelled.

John turned and showed his front to her. "OK, OK." He said smiling as he pulled up his boxers. It was going to be a hard weekend in more ways than one he thought.

End of Day One.

*

Note from Slickman: I hate to keep you hanging so to speak but I must stop for a while. Let me know what you thought of the story so far. I need the feedback and votes to get me motivated to finish the next two days. Thanks...Slick

Slickman
Slickman
8,168 Followers
12