The Cabin Out in the Woods Ch. 1

Story Info
Their nude weekend vacation begins.
2.4k words
4.46
69k
12
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 05/27/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1: The Trip Out

We own a cabin out in a rural area of Western Pennsylvania. It's not much, but it's a nice place to go to get away from the hectic rush of every day life. The cabin itself is pretty small. There are really only two rooms. The main area is about 40 feet wide by 35 feet deep. There's a kitchen area in the corner, a sitting area in the other corner, and off to the other side is the bathroom and the entrance to the side room. The side room is really more like a small "bunk" area that can sleep about 8 people.

The cabin's on about 20 acres of land that we own, but there really isn't anything else up there for miles. A trout club owns the section of stream about 500 yards up from our cabin, but other than that, we are pretty much on our own. The stream is nice, it flows fairly wide and slow and collects in a little pool for swimming. The water is cool and clear.

We like to go up there as often as we can. It's a long drive, but it's pretty easy without a lot of traffic. We usually meet on a Friday afternoon and drive out. All told, it's about a 5 hour drive.

It's late June, kind of warm we live. We decided that it would be a great weekend to make a trip out to the cabin. So Friday morning we began to pack our stuff up. Alexandria was in a cheery mood. She also must have been fantasizing about her idea for a while. She suggested that we try something different and pack only the essentials. I was a little intrigued by her proposition and asked her to explain it in more detail. "Well, you know how we love the privacy out there. I was just thinking, well, maybe we could see just how private it is." Essentially, what she wanted to do was not pack any clothes other than the ones that we would be wearing to work. Interesting.

I was thinking about the weekend all day. We had never tried anything like that before. We had gone skinny dipping a bunch of times, and we had done some nude sunbathing, but to spend the entire weekend in the nude would be different. Needless to say, I didn't get much done.

Friday afternoon finally came to a close and Alexandria met me for our trip. She had stopped to pick up a good amount of food and a few bottles of wine. We jumped in the truck and started the drive.

About 15 minutes into our little trip, Alexandria started filling me in on the particulars of her little idea. "I think we should ease into this whole nudity thing by removing an article of clothing every hour, and leaving it off regardless of where we are and what happens. We can start with our shoes now, then in an hour you can remove your socks and I'll remove my stockings, then an hour after that we can get rid of our shirts, then your pants and my skirt. By the time we're pulling up to the cabin, we'll be stark naked." Okay.

So off with our shoes, and off on our trip. The first three hours of the drive is along the Pennsylvania Turnpike. It's a pretty fast drive and the traffic moves pretty quickly. At the end of the hour, we removed the next article of clothing. It was a little difficult trying to drive and take my socks off at the same time, but I was rewarded at the end. Alex hiked up her shirt a little so that she could get her thumbs under the elastic of her thigh high stockings. She started removing the first real slow, trying to avoid stretching the silk. It was real seductive, and her skirt rode up high enough so that I could just see her panties. As she was removing the other one, I lost my good view, however the trucker that we were passing apparently was able to see a lot. He gave Alex a nice friendly toot of his horn.

This was pretty easy so far, the next hour would require us to remove our shirts. Pretty easy for me, a little more daring for Alex. She gets noticed with her perky 34 Cs when they're covered. As the hour ended, Alex unbuttoned her shirt and removed it. She was now clothed in a bra, panties and a skirt. She looked great and I was looking forward to the next hour, as I too, removed my shirt. Alex gave me a wicked little smile as she reached over and pinched my nipple.

We were getting pretty use to our little game. The hours came and went quickly as we looked forward to the next. At the end of the next hour, Alex reached over and took the wheel for me while I undid my belt, unzippered my pants, and dropped them to the floor. I pulled them off of my feet and tossed them with the rest of our clothes in the back seat. I had to look down to make sure I wasn't hanging out of the fly of my boxers. I also looked over to Alex as she reached her arms back to unzip her skirt. She had a pretty easy time removing it and revealing an incredibly sexy black V-string. I could hardly wait to get to the cabin!

The next exit was ours, and we got off of the turnpike. We had our first real challenge getting through the toll booth plaza. There wasn't that much traffic, but there was still a fair bit of daylight out. Some of the people in the other cars around us noticed and persisted to stare. I was just hoping that a patrol car didn't decide to cruise through. After we were finished waiting in the line of cars, I pulled up to the booth. "Shit, the wallet's in the back seat!" Alex reached back to dig for it, but my pants were on the seat behind her just out of reach. She undid her seatbelt, and turned herself around. What a great view for me, and everyone else around us! Alex was bent over the back of her seat with her ass in the air trying to retrieve my wallet from my pants. Even the toll collector noticed which helped to keep him patient as Alex dug around for enough money to pay the toll. As we pulled away, the toll collector wished us a good weekend. I was hoping it would be.

Our next challenge came as I noticed that we were running low on gas. There weren't too many places to stop at once we got further away from the turnpike, so we had to stop now or else risk not making it back on the return trip. We pulled up in to the pumps at the Exxon station. I popped the release on the little gas door and hopped out to pump the gas. I had to watch where I stepped since I was in bare feet. Luckily it was one of those "pay at the pump" places where you can just swipe your credit card. I still felt a little uncomfortable being out in the open in just my boxers, but I was getting used to it. Besides, we were away from home, and we didn't really know anyone, who cares?

I was about half-way through pumping the gas, when it occurred to me that Alex had it too easy. I tapped on her window, she rolled it down, and I said "Hey, I think the windshield could use a little washing, we hit quite a few bugs on the turnpike." She caught onto my suggestion and I was pretty surprised at how easy it was to coerce her out of our Explorer. She playfully flicked the squeegee at me, as she stood up on her tiptoes to reach the top part of the windshield. Her legs looked great but her ass looked even better covered only by a thin string of material running down her crack! I'd never really seen her so comfortable showing off her body like this. She finished the windshield and returned the squeegee and hopped back up into her seat. It was a good thing too, I couldn't really afford the risk of a bulge in my shorts!

We were off on the road again, this part of the drive winds through rural areas and there usually aren't many cars on the road. We were driving through wooded areas, open fields and up and down hillsides. With about half an hour yet to go, the hour changed, and Alex popped the clasp on her bra. From here on out, we'd have to do without our clothes. Once out of her bra, I noticed that her nipples were erect. She tugged at the top of her v-string and lifted her ass up a little bit to remove the flimsy piece of material and giving me a great view of her cleanly shaved pussy. I had a difficult time trying to concentrate on the road. When she was done, she tossed her underwear into the backseat and told me that it was my turn to disrobe. She grabbed the steering wheel and I pulled my shorts off. I reached back and tossed them into the backseat. My cock had been about half erect since the gas station show. Alex noticed and wrapped her hand around it. "Ooh! It looks like somebody is enjoying this trip!" She gave me a few jerks, then let her hand go. I was going crazy by now. "Hey! Why'd you stop?" I was told that I'd have to wait for that.

Fifteen minutes later, we were on the road that eventually led down to our cabin. I had grown accustomed to my surroundings and my cock was no longer poking up to the steering wheel. It's pretty amazing how quickly you can get used to not wearing any clothes.

We finally got to our cabin and pulled up onto the grass. Alex hopped out and I popped the release for the tailgate. She dug around in her purse and found the key for the door of the cabin. I went around to grab some of the groceries and watch her as she walked up onto the porch. I love her body. It's fun to appreciate the look of beautiful woman doing normal every day things, but nude. I could feel the growing in my groin again and I decided to get the groceries into the house. With the door open, Alex came back to grab the rest of the stuff. As she walked past me, she reached out and wrapped her hand around my cock again. "I see you're enjoying yourself again!" But, just as before, she stopped after giving me just a few jerks. "You better stop that or else I'm going to have to take care of that myself." She responded by rubbing her hand down and across her smooth pussy, "You do that, and I'll have to take care of myself!" This was going to be a good weekend. I turned away and continued with the groceries into the cabin.

I set the groceries down on the counter in the kitchen, plugged the fridge in, and unpacked the stuff that needed to go in the fridge. When Alex came in, I took advantage of the fact that her hands were busy holding the groceries. I reached my hand down and gave her pussy a rub. She must have been working herself over a bit out by the truck because she was sopping wet and her clit was pushing out from its folds. I was wondering why it had taken her so long. The image of Alex sitting out on the tailgate masturbating herself had my cock standing straight up again! But Alex turned away, set her groceries on the counter and reached back and wrapped her hand around my cock again. "Not yet!" she said and gave my cock a few short jerks then let go again. "I can't take this any longer!" She didn't seem to care though because she turned around and left the cabin again. Of course I had no other choice but to follow her, feeling like a big old dumb animal in heat which now that I think about it, at that very moment I was a big dumb animal in heat.

Once outside, Alex sat back down on the tailgate of the truck. As I walked down the steps of the porch, I noticed that she was masturbating again. What a sight! "Come over here and let's fuck!" she said. In the few seconds that it took me to go the extra three steps to join her I was hard as a rock. I stood in front of her briefly, and touched my hand to her wet pussy. She wrapped her hand around my cock, again, but this time I was happy to feel her pull my member towards her opening. She felt great as she slide my cock into her. After we were united, she leaned back a little and looked me in the eyes as I began to thrust in and out of her. The tailgate was the perfect height and we settled into a comfortable rhythm. Her juices were flowing and it wasn't long before my cock was glistening and I could feel her moisture running down my balls. Alex reached her hand down and alternated between rubbing her clit and rubbing my nuts. The experience was great, but like all good things, it had to end. Alex was the first to come as she focused on rubbing her finger into her swollen clit. She tilted her head back and let out a few whimpers as her body shook with pleasure. When she was finished, she reached her hand back down and withdrew my cock from inside of her. "I want to watch!" she said. I pulled out of her, and she rolled herself around to get a better view. As I was stroking my cock, she reached her hand under and gently tickled my tight balls with the tip of her fingernails. That was it, and I shuddered as I felt myself orgasm. With all of the teasing from before, my balls were full and I shot thick waves of cum. Most of it landing on Alex's shoulder.

...continued...