The Cabin Setup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,407 Followers

"YES!" She screamed as her own orgasm took over her body, both of us jerking and twitching in time to my spurts of cum into her body. I lost track of the seconds or minutes or hours that my body was lost in the bliss of her, coming back to reality as she slowly lowered herself down onto my chest, her big tits pressed between us. She lowered her lips to mind and gently kissed me, which I returned. The kiss grew in wetness and passion as the seconds passed into minutes, each of us teasing the other's lips and tongue with our own.

"Damn. What just happened?" She panted when she finally broke the embrace.

"I'm not sure, but I don't want it to stop."

"No?"

"No." I said quietly as I coaxed her to slide up my body, disengaging my softened cock from her pussy and bringing her big tits in reach of my lips. I gently kissed each breast, working softly and slowly around them and from one to the other. Each kiss was a soft lick of the tip of my tongue before my soft lips kissed the wet spot I had just created. Around and around I kissed, working ever closer to her hard nipples, finally tasting her puckered areola and then sucking each hard nipple into my mouth. I drew them deep into my mouth, rolling the hard nipple against the roof of my mouth with my tongue before releasing it to go to the other.

"Oh God." She breathed as I worked her soft breasts.

"You like?" I asked between kisses.

"Oh yes." She replied with a sigh.

"Good!" I said as I suddenly rolled her over putting myself on top of her, looking down at her with a grin. Watching her eyes, I lowered my head to her chest again and then began kissing my way down her breasts to her belly, working back and forth with my shower of licks and kisses.

"Ohhhhhhhh" she moaned quietly as she tried to grab fruitlessly into my short hair with her fingers. I kissed my way slowly down to her shaved mound, feeling the stubble on my cheek as I worked to her thighs. Kissing each inch of her as I moved, I slowly worked down her left thigh, kissing the soft inside until I reached her knee, and then switched to her right one. Slowly I worked closer to her sopping pussy, kissing my way up her thigh and finally around her wet lips.

"Oh fuck yes!" She moaned as I blew my hot breath across her lips and then gently spread them with my tongue. I dipped into her juices and then licked up her slit, pressing as deeply into her as I could before allowing my tongue to bounce across her hard clit. "Ohhhhh my God yes!" She moaned again.

With a grin to myself I continued to work her pussy with my tongue, inching her up the slope toward another climax, but not pushing her too fast. Her hips lifted from the bed to try to encourage me to go faster and in response I pressed a finger deep into her tunnel, curling it up and stroking the top of her velvety path. I concentrated on her clit now, wrapping one arm around her thigh to let my fingers spread her lips so I could flick directly across her clit with my tongue while I stroked circles on the top of her tunnel, searching for that magic spot.

"OH FUCK!!! OH JESUS!" She screamed as my finger found just the right spot, her hips bucking uncontrollably with each stroke of my finger, her trip toward climax suddenly jumping right to the summit. I sucked her clit into my mouth and squeezed it with my lips, flicking my tongue across the very tip of it, and setting off her orgasm. I felt her juices squirt out onto my chest and the bed as her hips bucked and jerked under my attentions. Her whole body was wracked with spasms for long seconds until she finally pushed my face from her pussy, the sensations more than she could handle any longer.

"Good God." She panted as she laid on the bed, her huge tits heaving up and down as she fought to catch her breath. "What did you do?"

"Not much." I said with a grin as I crawled up her body and knelt over her, my again hard cock resting on her stomach.

"I wouldn't call it not much. Damn!"

"You're welcome." I said with a grin.

"I bet you'd like to put that hard cock someplace." She said, gripping my ass and pulling me closer to her. "My pussy may not be up to being fucked again right now, but I bet I can give you a good place to put it."

"Oh?"

"Uh huh." She said as she let go of my ass, my legs now straddling her chest and my hard cock lying in the valley between her big tits. She squeezed them together and gently stroked them up and down my cock, coaxing me to stroke with her. I could feel my balls sliding up and down her sweaty stomach as my cock appeared and disappeared between her tits. Each time my head came into view above her breasts, she allowed it to slip into her wet mouth, her saliva and sweat keeping me lubricated as I stroked in and out of the soft confines.

"Oh God." I groaned as I slid in and out. My fingers playing with her hard nipples while I fucked her tits. I could feel my cum slowly building as her tits and mouth inched me toward the climax I knew was coming. "You ready for some more?" I panted as I worked my hips, sliding my balls and cock on her body.

"Yep." She said between thrusts into her mouth, her tongue teasing the underside of my cock with each stroke.

"Oh shit." I said as I picked up my pace, my explosion only seconds away. "Here it comes!" I groaned as my body jerked, squirting a string of hot white cum out from between her tits, the string arching into the air and landing in her hair and on her face. She giggled as my body jerked time and again, sending more of my cream to collect on her face and neck, finally reducing to a drool that dripped into the valley of her tits. She coaxed me forward and gently reached out to suck the head of my cock into her mouth, sucking the last of the cum from my shrinking shaft before allowing me to pull away and roll over.

"I think I need a shower now." She said with a laugh. "Or more to the point, one to wash off your shower."

"Well, there's one in the bathroom, or there's one outside on the deck. I'll go kick on the generator."

"Which one do you want to use?" She asked as I crawled off the bed.

"Actually, it might be fun to play in the one outside." I replied as I headed toward the kitchen to start the gen set.

"Sounds ok to me." She said as she stepped into the kitchen behind me, a couple towels and a bottle of some kind of soap in her hand.

"You really look like something." I said with a laugh, cum dripping down her face and landing on her tits.

"That bad huh?"

"Nope...That good!" I said, taking her hand and leading her outside. It only took the shower a moment to get hot, an instant water heater mounted just on the back side of the shower stand. I pulled her under the stream of warm water and gently rinsed the cum from her face and hair, taking the opportunity to kiss her softly while she had her head back.

"Why did you do that?" She asked quietly.

"I don't know....I just felt like it." I answered honestly.

We spent the next few minutes washing each other off, letting our hands roam over every inch of each other's bodies. With each of us more than clean, we shut off the water, using the towels to wipe the water from each other. Mostly dried off, she followed me into the kitchen where I set about making some bacon and fried eggs, neither of us bothering with clothes.

"So what did you have planned for today?" She asked as she finished the last of the eggs from her plate.

"Well, I would normally go fishing a while."

"I see. I don't mind fishing, but that hot tub looks pretty inviting after two days on the trail."

"Well, I don't need to go." I answered.

"Nonsense. You go fishing. I'll still be here when you get back."

"You're sure you don't want to come along?"

"Not just now. You go."

"Ok." I said as I moved to stack the dishes in the sink.

"You cooked, let me do the dishes." She said as she got up from the table and stepped behind me. Her arm wrapped around me and gently stroked my belly, her fingers teasing the top of my cock.

"You keep that up, we won't ever get to fish or relax." I said quietly as I felt her tits press into my back.

"Well, in that case, why don't you go fish and after lunch we can share some desert."

"I like that idea." I said as her hands slid from my body. I turned and watched her walk down the hall toward the bedroom, her hips swinging tantalizingly. I shook my head and then headed to the back deck. My clothes were still in a pile on the deck, soaking wet, so I took them out and hung them in the sun before heading for the lake.

********

I had been fishing for quite some time, occasionally putting sun block on certain exposed parts to prevent getting a burn, and watching Tina on the dock, sunning naked. I fished my way back toward the dock, slowly working myself close enough to get a good look at her naked body again. She looked up and saw me, smiling and spreading her legs wide for me to see her pussy and what I would call, inviting me in.

"I wondered how long you were going to stay out?" she called from the dock as she sat up on the lounge chair.

"Well, if I had known you were all hot and bothered I might have come in sooner.

"Oh, so you missed the sight of me fingering myself to orgasm while I watched your naked body fishing?"

"I guess I did."

"Well, in that case, why don't I show you a little bit of what it looked like?" She said as she lay back down, her spread legs giving me an incredible view of her pussy as I floated a few feet from the end of the dock. One hand gently squeezed and massaged her tit while the other slipped between her legs, one finger dipping into her pussy and spreading her obviously wet lips. "It was something like this." She moaned quietly as she stroked her finger in and out of her hot pussy.

I tied the little boat to the end of the dock and climbed up onto the boards, my now rock hard cock swinging back and forth.

"Any chance you know of something a bit bigger than my finger to slide in here? This just isn't fat enough." She said a bit breathlessly.

Without a word I stepped across the end of the chair and pulled her hand away from her pussy, placing it on her other tit. I hooked my hands under both of her knees and lifted her legs up until I could slide under them, sitting on the end of the chair with my hard cock lying against her wet lips.

"Mmmmmm I feel something hard. I wonder what it's going to do." She cooed

I rocked my hips, sliding my hard cock up and down her pussy lips several times, allowing my head to tease her lips and clit.

"Ohhhh such a tease." She moaned as I pressed my cock against her harder, making sure that it rode up and down across her clit, the mushroom head bumping across it with each stroke.

"You like that?" I asked as I let the tip of my head press between her lips and into the entrance to her tunnel before slipping back up to slide across her clit.

"Oh God what a tease...Please push it inside!" She begged.

"You want this?" I asked as I pressed it deeper into her on the next stroke, letting my head push into her an inch or two before pulling it back out to slide up her pussy.

"Ohhhhh Yes. Again...Deeper! Please!!!" She begged, her eyes closed and her hands pulling on her hard nipples.

The next stroke I pushed it deeper, allowing it to slide into her as far as I could go in this position.

"Ohhhhhh Fuck yes!" She moaned as I started to rock so it stroked in and out an inch or two.

"Come up here." I said, reaching for her hands and pulling her up toward me. She put her arms around my neck and I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her onto my lap so that she sat on me with her legs past my waist, her feet touching the deck and her tits resting at my face level. I gently kissed around each breast, working closer to her nipples as she began slowly riding up and down my shaft. With each stroke she rolled her hips, pushing the head of my cock alternately against the front and back of her tunnel as she slid up and down.

"Oh fuck!" She moaned, as she worked up and down my shaft, my mouth now working each of her hard nipples, sucking them into my mouth and nibbling them gently. I pulled my mouth off each nipple, allowing my teeth to stretch the nipple and then slide between my teeth before moving to the other. "Oh God you feel so good." She moaned as her whole body trembled.

I slid my hand down her back to her ass, squeezing it and letting my fingers slowly work between her cheeks. She gave a squeak as my finger teased across her tiny rosebud, her whole body jerking and spasming as my penetrating fingertip set off a massive orgasm. I felt her pussy clamp and spasm around my hard shaft, trying to suck it deeper into her. I held her tight while her orgasm faded and she finally relaxed against me. "Guess you had desert first." I said with a quiet laugh.

"No shit!" She panted, her whole body flushed pink.

"Well, how about I make some lunch for us now?"

"Sounds good." She answered as I lowered her back down to the chair. I pulled my still hard cock from her pussy and headed to the cabin.

"I knew I smelled something good!" Tina said a few minutes later when she came into the kitchen, the grilled ham and cheese sandwiches nearly done.

"Hope you like hot sandwiches."

"Oh, I have a hunch I'm going to love what you're cooking if you cook anything like you fuck." She said as she stepped behind me, her tits pressing into my back and her hand searching for my cock.

"Well, here they are." I said as I pulled the pan from the heat and slid a sandwich onto each plate that already contained some coleslaw and potato chips. I carried the two plates to the table with her in tow behind me.

"Wow. You are a good cook." She said as she bit into the sandwich in front of her.

"Thank you." I answered as I dug into my own lunch.

"Well, with this little surprise, maybe later I'll have to give you one."

"Hmmmm a surprise huh? I wonder what that will be."

"If I told you it wouldn't be a surprise, would it?"

"No I suppose not." I answered, wondering what she had in mind.

"I think after lunch I'd like to take a walk, what do you think?

"If that's what you want to do." I said with a shrug. "You have some place in mind?"

"Well, Angie said that if I took the trail up behind the lake that it would lead to a really spectacular view. I thought maybe we'd go look together. Besides, I've never been hiking naked before."

"I can't say I have either, but I suppose if you're willing, so am I."

"Good, she said, digging back into her lunch."

*******

We had hiked for almost an hour, her trim ass leading the way up the hill toward the expected overlook. Tina had packed a small backpack cooler with a few things, most of which I was not allowed to see. We continued to make our way up the hill, the trail narrow and bordered with pine trees and low undergrowth. At some points the trees were tall and their needle canopy seemed to stymie growth below them, leaving only a carpet of dead needles and maze of trunks to wind between. It was almost a surprise when we rounded a bend in the trail and a grassy knoll opened up before us. The far side of the knoll had a huge flat rock jutting of the ground.

"Holy crap." I muttered as I followed her to the rock and stood looking at the landscape below us. We had made our way nearly to the peak of the mountain and below us spread a valley that was breathtaking. The blue green carpet of tree tops spread out from the cliff face below us, winding like a river between several lower mountains, making them look like islands sticking out of the flowing river. The sun beat down on the rock, heating it under the cloudless sky.

Tina pulled two small towels from the pack and laid them side by side on the rock. "Have a seat. I'll be right back." She said as she disappeared back down the trail. True to her word, she was back in less than five minutes. You could have knocked me over with a feather at the sight of her, her tits encased in a tiny button down top that only extended slightly below her tits, and an incredibly short plaid skirt. Her hikers had been replaced with a pair of black high heels that made her look like an incredibly sexy school girl.

"Damn." I muttered as I watched her stroll closer to me, her hands teasing the skirt enough to let me see that she had on a very tiny thong panty.

"I saw you pause on this outfit last night. I wondered if you would make me wear this instead of the red outfit you picked."

"I'll admit that when I saw it I pictured you in it, but damn...this is so much better than my imagination was."

"Well..." she said as she stepped closer to me. "Why don't you lay back and relax a bit after your walk." I lay back on the towels and she stepped across me, letting me look up under her skirt. She slid her hand down her front, pulling her skirt up to allow her other hand to slide between her legs and tease her pussy through the sheer material. She swayed back and forth, her hand teasing her pussy and her hips rocking seductively as my cock hardened from the sight.

"That's what I wanted to see." She cooed as she sank down over me, her knees straddling my head and her face toward my now throbbing cock. "Feel free to undo, or do, whatever your little heart desires!" She said as she grasped my cock and stroked it a few times. With her pussy inches from my face I didn't have to think long about what I wanted to do as the hot wetness of her mouth wrapped around my cock head.

I pulled her hips down to draw her pussy toward me. I licked up her silk covered pussy, tasting her sweat and her juices of arousal. Time after time I licked up the material, tasting her and teasing her at the same time. Finally I pulled the strings of the panties down over her ass, coaxing her to lift herself and step out of them. Her mouth went back to work on my cock as I worked her pussy, dipping my tongue between her lips and finding her hard clit and playing with it. My hands slid up and down her thighs, sweeping up and over her round ass as I worked her pussy.

Her talented mouth was hard at work on my cock, driving up and down my rigid shaft, her tongue swirling around the head and teasing the sensitive spot under my head with each stroke. Occasionally I would feel my head meet the resistance of her throat and then slip deeper, encased in her throat.

As she drove me higher up the hill of pleasure, I reached for her top and began to work the buttons loose, her big tits finally falling free of the material and rubbing against my stomach as she worked up and down my shaft.

"I take it you're ready and want to cum?" She asked quietly.

"Oh yeah." I groaned.

She pulled her face from my cock and stood up. She slipped the skirt over her hips and let it slide down her legs, stepping out of it, leaving her naked except for the unbuttoned white crop blouse hanging on her shoulders and framing her big tits. She lowered herself down over my hips until she was sitting on top of my cock, trapping it between our bodies. She wiggled herself around until my cock had split her wet pussy lips and began sliding herself up and down its length. Each trip stroked my shaft from mushroom head to balls, her wet pussy lubricating it and her hard clit running nearly the entire length.

"Oh God that feels good." I moaned as she slid her hips back and forth, stroking my cock with her pussy and playing with the slick head with her fingers. She pulled my cock tighter to her pussy, pressing it tightly between her lips and rubbing her clit against the bottom.

"That's it! Cum for me baby." She cooed as I reached for her big tits, squeezing and massaging them in time with her strokes.

"Oh shit. I will soon." I moaned as she pushed me higher.

"That's what I want. I want to see your hot cum pumping from your hard fat cock. Cum for me...let me see that hot juice."

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,407 Followers