The Cafe Ch. 01

Story Info
Two women find passion in a cafe.
942 words
3.98
20.3k
4

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 11/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked into the café and headed for my usual table. It was empty as always with a great view of the rest of the tables so I can people watch without being observed. I ordered my hot chocolate as always and sat down with my paper. To be honest with you I wasn't here for the hot chocolate I was here to see her.

We had been making eye contact for weeks and her emerald eyes got me wet with a single glance into the green depths. I was wet at the thought of seeing her again the thought of touching her came into my head every night. I have fingered and toyed at the thought of touching caressing and kissing her luscious body. My fingers are sliding across my wet clit as I wait for my walking goddess.

My hot chocolate arrives so I look away from the door and place it on the table. I hear the bell above the door ring she walks in her curvaceous hips swinging from side to side. She orders a hot chocolate her voice seductive but sweet like honey too which makes me want to melt into a puddle. She sits at the free table opposite, I sip my hot chocolate and then look up into the most heavenly face I ever saw. Her ruby red lips glistening in the light, the emerald green eyes that I have fallen in love so many times, gorgeous blonde hair and the cutest nose. She must have been in her late thirties but I was falling for her.

Our eyes met like they had so many times before my hand slipped between my legs just to imagine her fingers stroking me to completion. Her eyes fixed on mine seeming to me to change colour becoming darker and deeper in shade of green. Next thing I know she is sitting at my table rubbing her foot up and down my inner calf.

She opened her mouth about to speak her luscious full lips needing to be kissed but not sure how to get to that situation.

"Hi my name is Jenny," came the voice so seductive I instantly got wet. "What is yours?"

"My name is Gaby," I whisper back try not to show how much she turns me on.

"I can't believe I am finally looking into your beautiful eyes close up, for so many weeks I have wanted to come and speak to you!", her hushed reply sounding better than my dreams.

"I have felt the same for the many weeks our eyes have been meeting," her foot slips up between my thighs rubbing the insides her stockinged foot feeling great on my stockinged thighs.

I could feel my face flushing with the with the sexual heat raging through my blood. I pull her towards me forgetting where I am and kiss her passionately on the lips, my tongue invading her mouth with no resistance. Our tongue entwine with all the passion of long time lovers.

She grabs my hand and drags me toward the door, she opens it and kisses me on my neck whispering in my ear as she kisses.

"You are coming to mine now!", sucking that sweet spot on my neck that drives me completely wild.

"Sure thing Jenny," she dragged me further down the street to her car opening the door for me, I climb in and she straddles my lap and kisses me so hard and deep I sends me breathless before climbing into the passenger seat.

We drive off I can't help but stroke her delicious thigh so round and sexy. I give it a squeeze and she moans the sound makes my mouth water in lust. My panties are very wet from the onslaught of her foot, I can't resist the urge to put my hand up her skirt and rub her pussy. She was wearing lace panties with a large wet patch getting wetter by the second. I had to taste her she is my dream come true, so I slide my fingers down the waist band of her trousers slip my finger between her succulent lips and feel her wetness. Sliding my finger out I bring it toward my lips and suck her honey off, the taste was sweet and musky.

We were going down the street and every opportunity we got we would looked into each others eyes. I wanted to grab her and eat her wonderful tasting pussy but I would have to wait until we reach her house. Jenny said we weren't far off so I slipped off my underwear and began to rub my pussy like there was no tomorrow. I rubbed my clit hard wanting to cum so Jenny could eat me.

I didn't cum we arrived at Jenny's place so fast I didn't have time, she grab my arm and dragged me out of the car up the steps and fumbled with her keys. I helped her put them in the door and we both fell through kissing groping and fumbling. We fell onto the stair to her bedroom where she spread my legs wide lifting my skirt and burying her face deep in my pussy.

I was so wet I could hear her slurping and lapping at my sopping pussy. She was teasing not letting me cum circling my clit and not touching it at all.

"Oh fuck me please!", I cry in frustration and lust. The is when she sucks hard on my clit sending me over the edge pushing her head into my pussy.

"OH FUCK YES YES YES OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!", I screamed hard

to be continued