The Cafeteria Ch. 02

Story Info
Ryan's relationship with Kyle takes a very dark turn.
4k words
3.97
19.1k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/01/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up the next morning in the arms of my boyfriend. Talk about how your life can change. I was a seemingly straight man with a good job and a good life. Now I am a gay man with a good job and a great life with a gorgeous boyfriend that I love. As I got out of bed I gave Kyle a kiss on the cheek and walked towards the bathroom. The pain that became pleasure during out night of lovemaking became pain once again.

I hurt. My ass felt like it had been replaced by a pothole. I could feel myself walking differently because of it. Now I know why women have a swishy gait to their walk. I found myself walking the same way. I even noticed that my cock seemed to be smaller than before. Was I becoming more feminine because of my physical relationship with Kyle? I didn't care. If he asked me to become a woman for him I'd do it. But now I'm sure he liked me as I am. I never thought I'd say this but I love the feel of his cock in me, and I don't think I'd be able to live without it now.

I climbed in the shower and turned the water on. A nice hot shower would be just what I would need to loosen up the rest of me. After soaking for a while the shower door opened and Kyle stepped in. He wrapped his arms around me and we kissed. My tongue danced with his, and I could feel his hands work their way down to my ass. Our cocks began to rub up against each others and I couldn't hold it any longer. I don't believe I have ever cum so quickly as I shot my load all over my chest and Kyle's. We broke the kiss and Kyle gave me a big smile.

"I hope that was because of me?" He asked.

"Yes, it was. No one else could turned me on so quickly."

We got out of the shower and went for a run. It was Saturday morning and I had no plans for the weekend. At least not before the previous night. Now I had a man in my life, and a life is meant to be shared with the one you love. But this is uncharted territory for me. It's one thing to spend all of your time together in bed, but eventually we would have to go out. When we got back to his place Kyle looked at me with a quizzical look.

"What's on your mind?"

"This is my first full day in a gay relationship." I told him. "Where do we go from here?"

Kyle stepped closer and put his arms around me.

"I know this seems like we might be moving too fast but I'd like for us to live together." Kyle told me. "Whether it's your place, mine or somewhere else I want to wake up with you every day in our home. Not just the place where we fucked last."

I looked at Kyle and kissed him. "I think I need to start packing so I can move in with you."

Kyle smiled and kissed me again. Being in love is the best thing in the world.

I couldn't wait. That day I started making plans to move in with Kyle. Moved what I could to his place, sold the rest.. Then on Monday I made a trip to see Maggie at work. I made my way to her office and found her there being her busy self. She looked up and spotted me, then smiled.

"Ryan. How are you doing? How did your date with Kyle go?"

"That's why I'm here. I need to fill out a change of address form."

Maggie got up from her desk and gave me a big hug. "You look like a man in love." She said.

"I am. We've already moved in together." Maggie gave me another hug and I filled out the paperwork. On the way out she stopped me.

"How was it that first night?" She asked.

"Hurt like hell, but I wanted more." I smiled and walked out.

Maggie set it up so that Kyle and I would be able to have our lunch together. The best thing about working in a gay friendly workplace is that no one bothered us when we had lunch every day. There was no gossip on snide remarks. I never felt more comfortable in a relationship. Now I just had to settle into a homelife with Kyle.

Turns out that was easier than I thought. We both liked to cook, and I didn't mind cleaning. We liked movies and sports, so we had plenty to watch cuddled up on the couch. And at night...we are very compatible.

Now I know how it feels to be a newlywed. I couldn't get enough of Kyle and his perfect body. Running my hands over his pecs, down his six pack abs and over his tight ass was enough to make my cum. And Kyle could do wonders with his hands too. His cock seemed to have gotten bigger since our first night together. And my ass was all his.

I couldn't get enough of him. I loved the feel of his 10 inch manhood inside of me. And he knew just how to work its magic. He would slide in nice and slow. I would clench around him and Kyle would start to pick up the pace. Faster and faster. Deeper and deeper. Soon I could feels his balls make contact with my ass. He was in. All the way. I'd wrap my legs around him and pull him close. I got to the point when I could feel Kyle tense up and cum. It seemed like he was turning on a garden hose inside of my. His semen was an endless stream filling me up. I was in heaven and I never wanted it to end.

I was worried that we would fall in to a routine, and we may have. But it didn't seem like it. I guess that is what happens when you are in love. And even though we had more sex than should have been allowed one Saturday night we decided to rent some porn. As we were watching the action on the screen a very well hung black man came into the scene. Kyle must have heard me gasp.

"Like what you see there Ryan?"

I looked up at him and smiled. "Yes, I do."

Kyle started to laugh. "Then I should introduce you to my old college roommate, Travis. He would put that guy to shame."

"You two were lovers?" I asked.

"No, just roommates. But I did see him naked enough to know I was envious as hell."

Now that took me by surprise. Kyle and his 10 inch cock green with envy. I can only imagine what Travis must have been like.

The movie hadn't ended but I could feel Kyle getting hard. And the talk of his friend Travis was getting me horny. I slid down and pulled his boxers off. I loved the taste of his cock and I had to have it now. Kyle didn't resist. I licked that perfect head, my tongue cleaning off the precum that was beginning to flow. It was so good. I moved my mouth and took him in. Kyle started to moan and grabbed the back of my head. I could feel him slide down my throat and I wanted him all. I loosened up and pulled him in. All 10 inches. My nose was buried in his pubes. I began to move up and back. Kyle pulled me closer and began to fuck my mouth in earnst. Kyle began moaning louder and louder.

"Take it all Ryan. Suck my cock." He picked up the pace. The force was almost too much for me. Then he started into something that I hadn't heard before. And it was nasty.

"Suck my cock. You're my bitch and my cum slut, aren't you?" He kept going faster.

"You're nothing more than my own little cocksucker. Now suck my cock you whore."

Finally I could feel him cum. It was more intense than ever before. So much that I could hold it all. His seed was running down my chin and I looked up at Kyle. He gave me that smile if his, the one of sheer satisfaction.

"You are quite the little cum slut, aren't you?"

I was in no position to argue.

That night we got into bed and I had to ask. "What was all of that about earlier?" He just looked at me and I began to sense something was up. "Out with it."

Kyle finally opened up. "I'm sorry about that but I wanted to see just how gay you were."

I was in shock. And I couldn't even think of a reply. Kyle then continued.

"My last boyfriend, the one who just up and left, pulled a Julie Cypher on me."

"A what?"

"A Julie Cypher. She was involved with Melissa Etheridge and then she announced that she just wasn't gay. That's what my last boyfriend did. He said he wasn't gay, then he just left. I know you haven't been involved with any other men before me, and I know we love each other, but I had to be sure. When we started talking about Travis and seeing that guy in the movie I could see that you were interested in nothing but cock. I wanted to talk dirty to you and see if you would take it. You did and more, and then I knew for sure."

It then hit me. Although I love Kyle I was turned on by another man. Especially one with a huge cock. And it also occurred to me. I was a slut. A bitch. A cocksucker.

"Kyle, I love you more than you would ever know. I'm yours. If you wanted me to do anything, or become something else I will."

Kyle kissed me and then he climbed out of bed. He went to the dresser and pulled out an old t-shirt. He began to rip the shirt into smaller pieces then he walked back to bed. He grabbed my left ankle and tied it to the bedpost. Then the right. My legs were spread like never before. He then tied my wrists to the bed behind me. I should have felt fear but I didn't. I knew I was safe in the hands of the man I love.

Kyle climbed into bed and got in between my legs. He then reached back and tightened the bonds on my ankles. By doing so I could feel my legs, then my torso move upwards. I was off the bed, suspended in the air. Kyle placed a pillow behind my head, pulled me up farther and moved in closer.

His cock seemed impossibly large. It felt harder than ever before. With one thrust he was all the way in me. His hands steadied me as I floated while being fucked. With no resistance underneath it was nothing more than raw lust. His cock was like a piston in me, moving with primal motion. I was impaled on his manhood and Kyle knew I was his.

"Are you my bitch?"

"Yes, yes I am."

"I didn't hear you. Are you my bitch?"

"YES, YES. I am your bitch. Your slut. I'm your worthless whore." I never thought I'd be saying that, but I was and I believed it. I was nothing more than his cum slut. My only purpose was to provide him with pleasure.

Kyle kept fucking me. My head was buried in the pillow and trying to go through the wall. His stamina was amazing. We've had some long fucks but nothing like this. He kept thrusting harder and harder. Finally he came but he didn't stop. His cum was only lubricating my ass even more. He never did lose his erection. It only seemed to get larger. He then came again. I could feel the cum ooze out of me, even with his cock still holding most of it in me.

When Kyle finally finished he pulled out and got off the bed. I looked at him and he gave me a blank stare in return. I wanted to ask him for help but he never gave me a chance.

"Just stay there, slut. I'll get you down when I'm ready."

I could hear the water running in the shower. All I could do was listen and wait. I'd say about a half an hour went by before Kyle cut me loose. "Clean that mess up. I'll be in the living room." It wasn't a statement. It was a demand. I cleaned up the bed and took a shower of my own. I felt used. My own manhood ended tonight. I was nothing more than a slut.

I went into the living room and saw Kyle on the couch. I walked towards him. I needed to be held. I sat down next to him and he put his arm around me. To my surprise, he gave me a soft kiss on the cheek.

"How are you doing, Ryan?"

"Worn out. Used."

He held me closer, an whispered in my ear "I'll never let you go. I love you Ryan."

"I love you too Kyle."

The next week at work I ran into Maggie while I was taking a short break. She could see that there was something going on with me. She kept trying to pry it out of me and finally I had to tell her.

"Maggie, my relationship with Kyle has changed."

"How?"

"It's like he's no longer my boyfriend, or even my lover. He feels like he has become my Master, and I'm only there to serve him."

"What happened?"

"I don't really know. We were getting along great and then he wanted to find out if I was really gay. He became more dominating, seeing if I would take what he was dishing out and I let him. To see if I was only interested in men."

"That's crazy." Maggie looked confused and pissed at the same time.

"He told me his last boyfriend left him after telling him that he wasn't gay anymore. And he wanted to find out if I was really gay or if I would leave him too, since I had never been with a guy before."

"What are you going to do? Are you going to leave him, or are you going to let him treat you like a, like a..."

"Like a bitch?"

Maggie just looked at me. "Is that what you want out of a relationship?"

I couldn't think of an answer.

I didn't go straight home. I made an effort not to see Kyle and I slipped out after work. I got in my car and headed to Jackson Park, and sat down for a while. I loved Kyle, but I'm not sure I liked him right now. I said that I would do anything for him, but someone you loved would surely use some restraint in what they would have you do. At least you would think so. After about 2 hours of peaceful contemplation I headed back home. Home. No, I headed back to Kyle's place. It would be Home if we could go back to the way it was at the beginning.

When I arrived there was another car in the driveway. I went inside and saw Kyle with a large black man. It then occurred to me who it was. It was his college roommate, Travis. Kyle did not look to happy with me tonight.

"Where have you been?"

"I went to Jackson Park for a while. I didn't realize I was on a short leash."

Kyle didn't like my tone at all.

"We've been waiting for you. Ryan, I'd like you to meet Travis. After we talked about him the other night I gave him a call. Travis, this is my wife, Ryan."

Travis got up and he was huge. At least 6'6 and all muscle.

"Take your clothes off, bitch."

I somewhat expected that from Kyle, but not a stranger."

"Take your clothes off, bitch."

Kyle got up and stood next to his friend. "Do what he says. Travis is in charge tonight."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing but I did what they asked. Soon I was naked in front of a stranger and I could feel my prick getting hard. Travis let out a chuckle.

"I've seen pussies with bigger clits than that. You're right, Kyle. He's nothing more than a cunt."

That remark startled me. It's one thing for our sex life to turn darker at home. It's another for it to become public. Kyle then walked up to me.

"Travis isn't gay, but he likes to have his cock sucked and to fuck in the ass. I told him all about you and he couldn't get over here fast enough. You're going to do what he says."

Travis reached into a bag that was on the floor and grabbed an electric razor. He then tossed it to me.

"I want you to shave yourself. No hair on your body at all. This will get most of it off then use a razor and shaving cream to get the rest."

I don't know why I didn't run out the door stark naked. But for some reason I felt a compulsion to serve Kyle by giving myself to Travis. I went into the bathroom and began to shave. My body hair isn't too thick so it was fairly easy. I have to admit my legs looked nice bare. My cock looked sexy with no pubes at all. I then thought I better shave my arms too. I was now bald from head to toe and I headed back out to the living room. Travis didn't look to pleased.

"I told you to shave everything ."

"I did."

Kyle answered. "You didn't shave your head."

I was speechless. Shave my head. I keep my hair short but I'd rather have some than none at all.

Travis was growing impatient. "Get in there and shave your fucking head, bitch."

I went back in and used the electric to get most of it off. Then I shaved the stubble off. I wanted to cry but I didn't want to seem to weak in front of Kyle and Travis. I walked back in and Travis reached into the bag again.

"Put these on."

He tossed me some pink lingerie. It looked like a slip but I then realized it was a baby doll with a matching g-string. I put them on and then I had to put on a garter belt and stockings. The finishing touch was a pair of pink heels. My transformation to a true femme was complete. The men in my life were going to use me and there was nothing I could do about it now.

"Get in the bedroom, slut."

I walked into the bedroom and I could feel that swishy feeling come forth. When I put on the heels I thought I would have trouble walking in the. But somehow my body knew how to walk like a woman. One foot directly in front of the other. My ass had to have been a sight to see in that g-string. I could hear Travis. He must have been salivating.

"You're one lucky fuck, Kyle. To have an ass like that every night."

Kyle then let out a laugh of his own. "I wouldn't be your friend if I didn't share it with you, now would I?"

I approached the bed and stopped short. I turned around to face them and Travis was ready to take me.

"On your knees, bitch."

I complied. Travis then took off his shirt. He looked like he was sculpted out of marble. Then he pulled his pants off. Kyle was right. He is huge. All I could do was stare. From the looks of his ebony pole it was at least 14 inches.

"You want it slut?"

I nodded.

"Then here it is."

Travis walked up and drove his pole into my mouth. The sheer size made me gag. Then I relaxed. I felt completely filled and I realized I only had about half of it in. I glanced up and saw Travis looking at Kyle.

"I thought you said he could take it all?"

"Just give him a minute."

Travis didn't wait that long. He grabbed the back of my head and pulled me towards him. I felt more and more of that black monolith moving down my throat. I felt like it would go all the way down to my stomach. I then noticed that his pubic hair was getting closer. Did I actually have all of that monster in me? I started to get scared. Then Travis pulled out a bit. Maybe he was done. Not by long shot. With one swift move he pushed it all the way down. I think Kyle was as shocked as I was.

"I can see the outline of your cock in his neck."

"Your wife is a first class cocksucker. Time to see how he fucks."

Travis pulled out and I sucked in air like I was dying. I can't believe I took it all. I was too spent to put up any resistance to what was next.

"Lay down on the bed. On your stomach."

I did what I was told. Even if I wanted to get out of there, I didn't have the energy.

"On your knees, bitch."

I got up on my knees and felt Travis come up behind me. He pulled the g-string away from my ass and shoved his cock in me. I finally found some energy. It came out as a scream.

"Kyle, shut your bitch up, will you?"

Kyle came in front of me and he was naked as well. He then shoved his cock in my throat and fucked my mouth. I had 2 huge cocks in me, working in and out like there was no tomorrow. Kyle had stretched my ass out beyond description. Travis ruined it completely. The force of his cock ramming in me was too much. The pain and not being able to release it vocally did me in. The last thing I remember was nothing at all. I blacked out.

When I came to I had no idea what day it was and only a vague recollection of what happened. Then it started to come back when I noticed I was still dressed in pink lingerie. My head. I reached up and felt the bald skull I now sported. It was too much. The man I loved put me though hell and let his friend have his way with me. I climbed out of bed and Travis' cum came out of my ass and ran down my legs. I didn't even want to clean up. I had to get out. I looked around and did not see Kyle anywhere. I didn't care. I found my car keys and started to walk out. Then I stopped. I needed money. No, I needed to get out as soon as possible. I'd worry about that later.

When I pulled into Maggie's driveway I never thought that people would see dressed this way on the drive over. I stopped caring and I had to get to my friend. I got out of the car and walked up to the door. Maggie must have seen me coming. She opened the door and hugged me. Her tears mingled with mine as she took me inside. My old life was over. Where it would go from here I had no idea. I'm just glad I had my friend to help me get there.