The Cage

Story Info
Wild abandoned sex in a cage at a rave.
811 words
3.92
33.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thinking back at all my years of sexual experience, the one that I can recall most was one I called the cage. This was the most erotic experience of my teenage years.

It all started when I was living in Hawaii, I had already lost my virginity awhile ago. well one night me and my boyfriend , along with a bunch of our friends decided to go to one of the out door raves. We got there early and started to dance and do a little drinking. It was a hot night and the beer and the dancing added to the heat even more. By the time ten o’clock rolled around I was a little tipsy. I remember the loud music and a lot of people and flashing lights. It was getting really wild, every one bumping and grinding. Every one dancing and touching every one else.

One of my girl friends brought out some E and we all started rolling. About this time some one started to set up these huge cages in the middle of the dance floor. By the time they got the cages set up I was out of it, the E combined with a bunch of beer got me going crazy. Me and my boyfriend got in to one of the cages and started to dance. We were all up on each other. Touching one another in all the intimate places, rubbing parts together, and just basically teasing each other to the point of madness.

He took off my shirt and started to squeeze my tits from behind. He kissed my neck as he unclasp the hooks of my bra and slipped it off of me and let it drop to the floor. As I stood there facing a crowd of people, I could feel his hands once more coming from behind me and cupping my bare breast. I felt his fingers pinching and twisting my nipples till they were hard. He spinned me around to face him, then he lowered his head and with a hot breath blew some air one my nipples, making me shake from the pleasure. Then he got down on one of his knees and started to take off my skirt. I was now naked in front of hundreds of eyes.

He had me face the crowd and bend over slightly as he spanked me. I was getting so wet from all the excitement and the heat. Still bending over in front of the crowd, I could feel him come up behind me and with one hand, he reached between my legs and moved his hand up to the front my crouch to trace the lips of my pussy. I felt his hand slip in the fold of my wet pussy to play with my clit and finger me for a while. I had to hold on to the bars of the cage to steady my self.

I don't know how, but while he had his hand going in and out of my wet twat, he managed to let his hard dick out of his pants, and before I knew what happened he replaced his hand with his dick and was fucking me doggie style. Guys from out side the cage came up and squeezed my tits while I was being fucked by my boyfriend. The Ecstasy and booze had taken over my mind and now I was moaning and yelling. My boyfriend fucked me harder and harder, we both screamed out as the two of us came. He shot his cum in from behind me, I could feel some of it spilling out of my cunt and drip down my thigh. He got on his knees and licked it up.

I turned around and put my lips on the head of his dick. Swirling my tongue around the tip and sucking it . Then I moved my mouth down his dick inch my inch, till my lips were almost touching his balls. I deep throat his dick as he danced in my mouth. After about five minutes of cock sucking I kissed my way up to his mouth. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him. He braced me against the wall of the cage and fucked me standing up.

Over and over again he went in and out of me, till I couldn't take any more and we both collapsed to the bottom of the caged. I must have cum about two or three times. Lying there naked we both took a while to catch our breaths. We got out of the cage and danced the night away naked. When the rave ended , we put our clothes back on and went home. We broke up a few months after this but we still remained friends and on some occasion we get together for a rendezvous.