The Cake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MissSenses
MissSenses
115 Followers

Feeling a bit of a pinch, his teeth pulled off the chocolate surrounding her toes. A sensation of his warm fingers, started sliding up the back of her thighs. The feeling of white chocolate, tickling the back of her legs as it fell down onto them while he licked at the back of her cheeks.

"Mmm just as sweet as you are." Andrew groaned under his breath while both hands squeezed at her powdered cheeks. "And now to have my cake and eat it too." Andrew said with a wicked tone, his finger scrapped through some of melted chocolate, putting some onto his tongue.

Missy shook, feeling his covered tongue, lightly lick at the entrance to her heated tunnel. The soft licking sound of his lips, tasting her, was crippling.

"Ohh... mmm yesss. Taste me." Missy breathed, dropping her head down onto the platter.

Slowly, feeling as though she was being tortured, Andrew licked away the powdered sugar until it was gone. The cake began to slide down her lower back, the chocolate now melted that once held the cake it's place.

Andrew brushed the cake off as it landed onto the platter below. Missy felt his finger slide along the melted chocolate, down her lower back, dragging it down over her folds. Rubbing along her crease, his tongue now licked at the chocolate, painting it over her heated entrance.

Up and down his tongue teased her. "Mmm, how do I taste." she moaned as his tongue slipped inside.

"Sooo good. Now I want to melt the rest of you." Andrew breathed, licking all the way up to her forbidden entrance.

Andrew's zipper caught her ears as he began to slide out of his clothes, dropping them to floor beside the table. Looking over her shoulder, she began to turn around, crawling across the bed of coconut, to edge of the platter. Rubbing a finger through some melted chocolate, she gazed at him with hungry eye's, smearing it at the edge of her tongue.

Turning her head with her mouth slightly gaped open, softly she teased the chocolate against his hardened sex. Her tongue curled around his crown as her mouth closed, holding it against her flavored tongue.

"Mmm, now suck on the chocolate." Andrew moaned, his hands threading into her hair, releasing the ribbon that held it together. She painted along his hardened length, he watched as it slid in and out of her powdered lips.

Releasing him from her heated mouth, Missy scraped her finger through the chocolate as she began to rise, smearing it against his nipple, as her tongue licked against it.

Andrew quickly grabbed Missy, deeply kissing her. Grabbing at her hips. pulling her forward, he began sucking at her covered nipple. Melted and smeared from the heat of her body, his tongue slid along the chocolate with ease.

Locking her ankles together around his waist, his hardened column teased at her heated entrance. With a quick thrust forward, he entered her. Her breath was lost as she squeezed her heated muscle around his sex. "Ohh., You're my favorite dessert." Andrew exhaled, leaning down, biting at her nipple with a sharp pull as he thrust forward once again.

"Uhh...Uhh." she cried, digging her nails into his back while he held her tightly.

"Ooo and now you are melting me." Andrew growled, grabbed her, pulling her up onto his hips, pinning her against the wall.

His strong hands, holding her up, he aggressively slid against her hungry sex. Her breasts slid against his chest as he moved up and down, quickly against her. Deep and penetrating, his thrusts began hitting the tingling core, over and over.

"Ohh... ohh" Missy whimpered, grabbed at his shoulders as she began to shake, releasing her sweet cream.

Her legs squeezed tightly around his hips as her release began, her legs weakening, her body jolting under him.

"Uhhh... yes!" Andrew moaned, flinching his cock as her tight muscle gripped around him. His knees became weak, no longer able to stand as they slid down the wall, coming to rest on the floor.

"Happy Birthday, sweetie." out of breath, Missy laid her head against his shoulder.

"The cake is a mess but, there's plenty left over." Andrew teased, as they both laughed, lying on the floor covered in frosting.

MissSenses
MissSenses
115 Followers
12