The California Trip Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We have a meager supper – the adrenaline is beginning to flow and I'm not very hungry anyway, and then we've got the evening to kill, so we watch two of the studio's gangbang CD's in our room to see, if by either positive or negative example, we can pick up any last-minute pointers watching four different pairs of two girls fuck twelve men every which way and take their cumshots as creatively as possible. I don't think they're all that talented and can think of any number of things I would have done differently. A number of the cumshots miss entirely, some perhaps having been ducked, there are no internals that I can see, and only one cream pie shot – total. Many times the girls are caught self-consciously looking at the camera instead of seeming to concentrate on what they're doing. In the end they all wind up dutifully with cum in their mouths and all over their faces, but all in all both CD's, and the four sequences and all eight female performances are mediocre at best. Janie and I dissect these girls as we watch them fuck and point out all the shortcomings. For sure we won't be making any of these amateurish mistakes.

We arrive at the club just after one A.M. and pause briefly in the lounge to watch a nude long-haired brunette spreading her legs for the guys around the horseshoe bar. She's lying on her side and holds one of her thin ankles and lifts the leg high above her head, presenting the guys with an especially alluring view of her perfect, shaved perineum. She spins around to give the same view to the guys on the other side of the bar. Several guys in turn hand bills to the bargirl to slip in the pretty stripper's garter.

We are to meet in the owner's office in the rear, and George is already there when we walk in. "Good morning, ladies," George says, "hope you're well-rested and pumped. We've got a busy night ahead. We nod and smile, and there is general good karma and a palpable sense of anticipation.

"As we've talked about before, during the shoot you guys will have pretty much free rein. During the shoot we might relay some instructions to you via an unseen whisper from someone, but basically you can do anythingyou want, anywhereyou want, and with however many guys you want, and/or with each other. You'll guide them, and they'll guide you. Don't be afraid to speak to them and ask them what they want, just as if they were paying customers. It's not really rocket science. However, I want to offer a few guidelines so you'll know generally the big picture that we're after."

"The scene is basically an ordinary night in the club and you are just two of the bottomless dancers. You've had a chance to see how the club works, and everything in the background will be going on exactly as usual. The deejay will call out the songs, the bartender will mix drinks, the cocktail waitresses will circulate and serve drinks, and each stage will have girls stripping as usual while you two proceed to carry things to a whole new level. Remember, think of this as fulfilling the ultimate fantasy of every guy who ever visits a strip club. He'd give his right chobe to fuck you, and just for this one brief shining moment, if you'll pardon the cliché, he's going to get the chance."

"Now, you've also had the opportunity to watch a number of our gangbang movies. Typically, the guys take turns fucking the girls in various ways and in various combinations, and in various holes, but the cumshots generally all occur at the end. In fact, a lot of films in the past few years have the girl simply open her mouth wide and one by one each guy cums directly in her mouth, always with the same camera close-up. All you get to see is the little pool of several whitish loads in her throat before she swallows and then she licks her lips as if to say, 'oh, yummy.' I absolutely hate this concept. Not only is it stupid, but once the girl swallows it, the cum isgone. You can'tseeit anymore."

"We're not going to do that. Instead we are going to go for having your faces and bodies covered with cum, just like you did when Bob discovered you at that theatre-in-the round party. That was white hot and, remember, it's what got you here in the first place. We also want lots of cum not just on your faces, but in, around, and on your other orifices. Viewers have also consistently asked us for more cream pie shots, so we're going to want to provide lots of those. You will wear the cum from the first guy you fuck on you for the rest of the shoot, along with each successive load. You can wipe cum away if it is getting in your eyes, but otherwise leave everything exactly where it is deposited. You want cumshots hitting you during the entire shoot, not just at the end, although of course, like all good fireworks displays, we'll save a generous fusillade for the grand finale. At the end of this movie you want the viewer to see two deliciously gang-fucked sluts who are literallyglazed.

"Oh, and one more thing. What I said about swallowed cum being simply gone as far as the camera is concerned is true of internals too. About half the cumshots are going to be inside your pussy or up the ass, which is great, but if the camera doesn't see it, it's as good as swallowed, and that's bad. So you gotta be thinking, whatever goes in must come out, and of course it will, even though it may be a minute or two or three later. This is especially true if you manage to get fucked in some upside-down position, because several loads will temporarily collect inside whatever hole they arrived in. Use that as a plus when you get back to an upright position again. You'll be generally aware of where the cameras are, so try to make sure a camera always gets to see that cum seeping back out of you, because it's one of the things the audience loves most. Also one guy's cum load leaking out is just a small trickle, but several loads at once, now that's a big money shot. I know this is a lot to take in in just a few minutes, but it's attention to these kinds of details that makes all the difference in the overall effect. Any questions?"

"I understand the effect we're after, but won't we ruin the upholstery on the club's chairs if we're dripping cum everywhere?" I ask.

"Good question, but we've already taken care of all those sorts of details. We measured the cushions last week, and for the shoot we'll have replaced the upholstered cushions with vinyl ones we had made especially for this project. The crew will do that and other preparations as soon as the club closes at 2 A.M., and we should be ready to shoot by 3 o'clock or so. If all goes well, the filming shouldn't take more than an hour and a half, two hours tops." We'll be long gone by the time the club is ready to open for normal business again at 11 A.M.

"Uh, how many guys will we have?" asks Janie.

George smiles. "Twenty-seven if everyone shows up."

Janie and I look at each other. Her mouth is open a little.

"What, that isn't a good number?" asks George.

"Well, that's only thirteen and a half each," I quip, and it actually doesn't seem particularly daunting anymore anyway. After all, there were over twenty at the theatre-in-the-round, and although we did share them, we had most of them twice, and a few even three times. "The number is not a problem," I answer George, and I open my legs and run my middle finger lasciviously between them a few times and smile at him as mischievously as I can.

"Only twenty-seven?" adds Janie with a mock pout.

"There is one other thing," adds George. "Jeez," I'm thinking, "what now?"

"The whole concept here is fantasy fulfillment, and incidentally, not just for men but for women too. I know some women's groups think gang bang flicks are – exploitation – is the word they like to use, but ask yourselves, did anybody twist your arm to do this project? Of course not. You're fulfilling your own fantasy, one that almost every woman has had at least once, although few will admit it. It's a perfectly safe fantasy, because the odds of actually fulfilling it are about ten million to one, but come on now, when you were in high school and beginning to explore sex, did you ever fantasize about what it would be like to be gang fucked in the locker room by the entire football team? You did, didn't you? Well, so have most of your prim friends, and fifty million other healthy young girls. Women will enjoy this movie vicariously. They'll enjoy it a lot – we know that for a fact from actual marketing surveys. You're actually living what they wish they had the courage to do themselves, but of course they don't, soyouget to do it forallof them.

But getting back to fulfillingmen'sfantasies, we had a brainstorm idea along those lines. Besides fucking a stripper on stage, or doing a group thing with two or more girls, a lot of guys' pet fantasy is being in a porn movie. So we asked ourselves, is there any way we can we work that into this project? And we came up with a novel idea. Obviously, everybody always wants as many cum shots in a hardcore flick as possible, so we thought why not kill two birds with one stone?"

"A lot of the regular customers here are well-heeled and would think nothing of paying some serious money, say $1,000, to fulfill a pet fantasy, if only there were some foolproof way to maintain privacy. Getting laid in a public place in front of an audience is not exactly a practical possibility for these guys, so this fantasy seems destined to remain forever unfulfilled. A lot of these guys are doctors, lawyers, and other professionals with reputations to protect, and for them discretion is the whole name of the game."

"So you're going to give these guys their once-in-a-lifetime chance. During this movie they are being offered the role of "extras" of a sort. They will remain off camera, but get nice blow jobs from a few of our girls to get them ready, and then they'll get to contribute their cumshots for the movie. None of them will be seen above the waist, but they get what they want, and we get what we want."

"Uh, they're not part of the twenty-seven, are they?" asks Janie.

"No, of course not. That's why they're 'extras.'"

"How many 'regular customers' took you up on your offer?" I ask.

"Fifteen. Actually we have four attorneys, three doctors, a college professor, five corporate types, one professional athlete, and the owner of one of the largest car dealerships in the Valley. And every one of them has had satisfactory bloodwork results, just like you. Cooperation with that was non-negotiable, but we've beenextremelydiscreet. Incidentally, here's the good news. Of the $15,000 these gentlemen anted up, you two will split half of it. The Wild Kitty Club gets the other half. We get the fifteen free cumshots.

Oh hell, I'm figuring, in for a dime, in for a dollar.

"Leave a good hour to get made up, and be ready to go at about ten to three," George advises us, "we'll plan to start shooting at three. We'll check with you in the dressing room around two thirty to see how you're coming. Grace will take good care of you like she always does." He leaves us to ourselves.

We've got a little while now to just watch the strippers and relax to get our acts together in our minds before we retreat to the dressing room to get ready. We've dutifully done our Fleets routine and avoided coffee and alcohol for the past three hours. We'll stick with a little water if we get thirsty. We'll make a brief visit to the ladies room at the very last minute. After all, the last thing you want is to have to pee in the middle of the movie, so you've got to think of even that.

I study a naked Asian girl on the horseshoe bar stage, watching her as she rubs a beer bottle between her legs. Then she takes a swig, and I realize it wasn't even empty. I watch her eyes intently, but they are a million miles away. Janie gives me a nudge and I realize I've been daydreaming and my mind has been alliterating.

"Quarterback quenches prom queen's quivering quim..."

It's the locker room fantasy that George described so perfectly, and he was right on - Ihavehad that vision many times.

"A penny for your thoughts," says Janie.

"I had the locker room fantasy, and it seemed like a deja vu."

"No kidding, I've had the same fantasy ever since high school."

"Well, tonight we'll be wide receivers!" I suggest.

"Nah, I'm going to be the tight end," Janie chuckles.

"They'll come up the middle." I'm chuckling too.

"They'll split the uprights." We share a really good laugh.

"He shoots, he scores!" laughs Janie.

"Wrong sport," I tell her, both of us still laughing gleefully.

"They'll split the defense!" Janie's got to get the last one in, even if it's still the wrong sport...

Just before two, the club is getting ready to close, so we slip off to the dressing room. Normally, the strippers would be going home, or wherever else, for the night, and the dressing area would be emptying out, but some girls have been asked to stay and dance in the background during the movie shoot, for which I'm sure they're being adequately compensated. One corner has been cordoned off for our group, and that's where we find Grace and three of the make-up crew.

We strip and put on thin club robes and stow our clothes and purses safely away in two of the lockers. Obviously getting "dressed" is kind of a misnomer, so it's mainly make-up we're here for. It's essentially only for the opening few minutes, where we are supposed to still be just club dancers, for which we need the make-up, because once the action starts our faces will quickly be painted with a different kind of "make-up" and everything will run then anyway. Our hair is pristine, with new pretty cascading curls, but that too is primarily for the dancing and stripping part at the beginning, because five minutes into the shooting our hair too will already be getting matted and sticky and it will no longer matter. Nonetheless, Grace and her assistants hover over us intently with their cosmetics. We get all the accoutrements – mascara, liner, heavy eye shadow, and the usual heavy show-biz face make up for the bright camera lights. Grace darkens our areolas and I enjoy a tiny thrill from her inadvertently lightly brushing my nipples.

Grace smiles demurely, as if to say, "I did that on purpose."

Good as his word, George has sent in a girl to remind us of the time. It's just after two thirty. Grace's people are all done with the make-up. I take a few sips of water – carefully – I don't want to mess up the carefully-applied red lip gloss.

From my tote bag I pull out my new Frederick's of Hollywood red g-string, put one foot through, and tie the side lace. The teensy red bra I have to match is purposely a smidge tight and gathers my breasts up just enough to subtly accentuate their cleavage. The confining tight red hot pants are long gone and it's just a simpler brief red cover-up to start off with. I'm wearing 2 ½ inch red hoop earrings, my favorite playful style. I think they're good luck.

Janie's bra and g-string are basic black; she's got yellow hoop earrings, and heavy bluish-purple eye shadow – the complementary color - with heavy black eye liner and mascara, and shiny purplish lip gloss. Without argument, just like they did for Janie's audition, they've made her as slutty-looking as possible.

"You look like a slut," she tells me.

"Ilook like a slut? You look like you're ready to take on the football team, the coach, the band, the mascot, and the whole male student body!"

"Excellent," says Janie.

We've got less than ten minutes to get outside and get positioned, and twenty before the shooting begins. We both go to the ladies room to empty our bladders. My lips are dry, but I allow myself only a few more careful sips of water. Grace checks us out one last time and nods approval. Finally we both slip on our six-inch Lucite heels.

Out in the lounge, the club looks more or less the same, but here and there are black cables snaking across the floor, and there are a number of cameras, banks of lights, black plastic covering some of the carpeting, and clear vinyl seat cushions have replaced the club's usual upholstery. A few technicians mill about, and a smattering of men is seated around a number of the tables. The place isn't filled nearly to its usual capacity. Eventually I spot George over in the VIP area which is to be our entrance point.

"All set," George asks."

"As ready as ever," Janie answers.

"You guys look good enough to eat," George says.

"Seems I've heard that line before recently," I answer, but I know he only means it as a sincere compliment.

George glances at his Rolex. "We start in eight minutes," he says. "You're gonna be dynamite. Try to remember the things we talked about; always be thinking high energy. All cum, both external and internal, visible,and...camera accessibility to all the internal ones. Very important. Have a lot of fun and let it show. Any last-minute questions?"

Janie shakes her head and my mind races, but I can't think of a single one either as the seconds tick away.

The current heavy metal number ends with a cacophony of crashing dissonance and bass guitar, and it's time.

Without missing a beat the DJ singsongs into his mike, "OK gentlemen, for your viewing pleasure, candy for the eyes, now up on the Valentine stage the tantalizing Jasmine, on the Horseshoe stage sultry Desiree, and on the Main stage our sizzling girlfriends Cassandra and Willow!

The two naked strippers who have just finished scoop up their dropped g-strings and one or two loose dollar bills from the stage and edge past us as we ascend the four small steps to begin our movie careers.

"Action," George hollers, and loud music suddenly fills the club again. Remember eye contact, I hurriedly remind myself. I toss my hair once and it's just five poised strides on those spiked heels to the brass pole on the right which I grab with my right hand and spin around it several times right away, then a few more times - slower - thrusting my hips with the music's beat. The camera lights are bright – almost blinding – but I can still make out faces, though just at the tables nearest the stage. I reach above me, both hands high on the pole, right over left, and grind up and down along the sleek brass. Natasha's been a good teacher. My ears catch a few whoops from out in the room. I lock eyes with a guy in the front row of tables. I run my hands over my breasts, down over my crotch and up again. Pinch the nipples through the bra, lower it just enough to expose one dark pink nipple, lick two fingers and rub saliva on the nipple, exhale through pursed lips at the same time. Fingers down between my legs, run a hand between them, move the g-string aside momentarily - just a little - then hands back to the breasts. Lock eyes with another guy. Smile and wink – he thinks it's just for him. Keep gyrating. Keep moving. Energy. Never just stand and sway.

As planned, the first song ends after just two minutes instead of the usual four, so we don't waste energy and can get down to the nitty-gritty faster. A new song begins. I brush up and down the brass pole again for about ten seconds, then, while still rubbing, I unfasten the tiny front snap on the filmy little bra, and the two almost-nothing cups hang loose. I face the room, bend forward a little, and shake my now-free breasts. My left hand unlooses the g-string tie on my left hip, as I pull an arm out of the bra and let it drop to the floor. I bend over, rear end high to the audience, swaying from side to side, nothing left to the imagination. More whooping.

I lie on my back, legs spread and high, crossing and uncrossing, flashing the audience. Now on my knees, thrust out that ass, reach between my legs, moist finger between the labia. I glance over at Janie. She's on her back, exactly like I just was. I scoot over to her on my knees, straddle her face, lie forward, slowly lower my face between her spread legs, insinuate my tongue into her slit, my eyes locked with those of another of the guys in the front row. Janie squeals so loud you can hear her above the music. I'm kneeling over her and lower myself onto her face and now it'shertongue simultaneously probingmeas I lick the inside of her faster and faster. The unmistakable scent ofgirlalready permeates the air.