The Call

Story Info
She gets a hot, anonymous call.
2k words
4.02
28.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaryH
MaryH
48 Followers

Rachel is alone in bed except for Rusty, her aging cocker spaniel, lying next to the pillow on her husband's side of the bed. She is playing mahjongg on her laptop computer vainly trying to find a way to win with the tiles laid in the most diabolical pattern. The phone rings, wondering who it could possibly be at this time of night she picks it up.

"Hello," silence on the other end.

"Hello," hearing only the hollow sound of an open line.

"Hello is any one there," she hears a soft sigh or heavy breath then the click as the line goes dead.

Rachel thinks, "Now that was strange," and returns to her game eventually giving up and turning off the light and drifting off to sleep.

The next morning Rachel wakes up showers and dresses for work she doesn't even think of the call of the night before until she walks down stairs and sees the blinking green light on the caller ID box. She remembers the call from last night as she puts the dog out, and out of curiosity she punches the last call button the display reads "ANNONOMUS CALL."

"Oh well" she mutters to herself hearing the dog back at the door. She lets him in makes sure he has food and water then leaves for work.

Rachel gets home from work goes out with the dog standing on the deck watching the dog run around looking at the lawn wondering how she will get rid of the dandelions that seem to be taking over the yard. She goes back in the house and flops down in the recliner putting her tired feet up, the dog laying in her lap starved for attention. She wonders what she will have for dinner the unattractive contents of the fridge going through her mind. The phone rings.

"Hello."

"Hi honey, how was your day," the voice of her husband bringing a smile to her face.

"Same-O-Same-O," she says telling him about the mundane things that made up her day.

"It's no better here," he tells her. "Mom is doing better she is starting to worry about her next surgery so she must be getting better." "My brother didn't show up today so all I did was sit around watching TV and reading my book."

"I'm sorry your brother didn't show up again."

"It's OK were all used to it." "Just wish he would show some common courtesy and call saying he was not going to make it." "I miss you honey."

"And I miss you too." "What are you going to do for dinner?"

"I don't know yet, I may get a pizza, I just don't feel like cooking."

"I wish I was there to take care of you. I worry about you."

"I'm OK just tired it was a long day."

"I know and wish I was there to hold you and take care of you." He smiles think of how he would take care of her how she would feel in his arms her soft breasts pressed against his chest, "Stop that he thinks it won't help." "I better let you go now so you have time to get some dinner." "I love you. I will call you tomorrow."

"I love you too honey. Bye." She hangs up the phone feeling lonely again wishing he was home and not clear across the country.

Rachel warms a frozen dinner and eats it in front of the TV. The dog at her feet hoping she will drop something or just be generous. She watches TV for a while and catches herself yawning. Come on Rusty it's time to go outside he runs to the door barking to go out. Standing on the Deck she looks out over the hills rolling into the distance. The hills are black at night and sparkle with lights of other houses in the rural country side. "It is so pretty," she thinks almost counting the days until she will no longer have to endure the commute to work and she can enjoy this view whenever she wants. "Come on Rusty lets go up to bed."

Rachel undresses and steps into the shower her thoughts again on her husband she feels his hands on her breasts as she washes herself. "Oh god," she moans softly feeling herself becoming aroused at her touch. Quickly rinsing and getting out of the shower. She he lays out her clothes for tomorrow and slips into her soft cotton summer pajamas. Slipping her feet into her slippers she takes the dog outside one more time then returns to the bedroom arranges the pillows at the head of the bed so she can sit takes the laptop from the nightstand and climbs onto the bed. The mahjongg game defeats her several times before her eyes become heavy and she puts the game aside and snuggles under the covers.

She drifts off to sleep again her mind going to Harold how wonderful it would be to reach out and find him next to her, to cuddle up next to him and feel his arms around her his body responding to her presence. The phone jars her from her reverie.

"Hello... Hello," again only the hollow silence of the open line. "Hello is any one there?" She asks annoyance creeping into her voice. She's about to hang up when a soft deep voice answers.

"Who are you? Why are you calling me?"

Silence for a second. "I'm a friend, and you need company tonight."

The voice sounds somehow familiar but she can't place it. "What do you want?" her curiosity piqued.

"To help you sleep well tonight." "Would you like a sleeping pill Rachel?"

"Harold is this you?" Again silence. She thinks Harold is the only one that knows about "sleeping pill." How Harold plays with her telling her stories touching her until she explodes with pleasure releasing her pent up sexual tension so she can drift into a wonderful dreamless sleep.

"Would you like a sleeping pill Rachel?" The soft voice asks again.

Rachel moans softly the aching empty feeling low down in her tummy returning, her breasts suddenly sensitive nipples swelling. "Yes," she sighs rolling onto her back cradling the phone on the pillow next to her head.

"Rachel, are you in bed now?"

"Yes," she answers tentatively yet with a hint of excitement in her voice.

"What are you wearing Rachel."

"My Pajamas," she answers.

"Tell me about your pajamas Rachel. I want to know all about them." The voice is soft and soothing yet demanding.

"They are white with light blue flowers on them."

"Do they have buttons or are they pull-over."

"They have buttons."

"How many buttons is there, Rachel?"

"Four."

"What kind of material are your pajamas made of?" "Cotton."

"Is it the smooth kind or the soft feely kind," Rachel.

"The soft feely kind," she replies, the material not feeling so soft as she wiggles and it rubs over her sensitive nipples.

"MMMM, yes it does feel rough doesn't it?"

Rachel gasped was he reading her mind. How did he know? She often wondered how Harold knew when she was horny.

"Are you touching yourself Rachel? Don't be shy dear you can tell me what your doing I can make it better for you."

"Y-y-yes," Rachel stammeres softly.

"Tell me how dear? How are you touching yourself?"

Rachel is blushing now embarrassed like a young girl caught touching herself by her mother. "I'm touching my breasts," she tells him. Feeling more aroused telling this man, this unknown man what she was doing.

"Unbutton your pajamas Rachel."

"Tell me what you see. Tell me what your breasts look like."

"Oh God," she thinks what am I doing? Unbuttoning her top exposing her breasts to the air feeling her nipples harden even more. Looking down she sees her soft mounds spreading over her chest, her dark rosy areola rising from the pale mounds, her nipples standing tall like flat topped round towers on twin hills.

"Take one finger Rachel; trace the edge of the areola. Can you feel the bumps around it? Does it make you tingle when you touch them? Don't pull on them yet dear. I know you want to, but let the feeling grow."

"Yes," she sighs doing what he tells her feeling her soft finger tip barley touching the sensitive skin. "Ohhhh... , she moans softly into the phone as her own touch sends shivers up and down her spine.

"Yessss, hisses the low voice it feels so good doesn't it Rachel?" "It feels so good makes you tingle and feel so warm, your breasts so warm, the warmth growing and spreading, growing deep in your tummy."

"Pinch your nipples now darling put your hand under your breast lift it up squeeze it gently while you pull and pinch your nipple." "How do you feel? Good?"

"Yes, Yessss" she moans softly gritting her teeth her hands cupping and lifting her breasts rubbing gently over them feeling her soft mounds roll under her touch her nipples so hard tingling each time she pulls on them aching for more when she stops."


"Do you want me to stop Rachel?"

"No... no," she groans he body crying or for more crying out for the wonderful release she know is coming. "With your left hand Rachel let go of your breast slide it down slowly rub it over your tummy. Feel your warm hand stroking downward from your breast. Do you feel it Rachel?"

"Yesss ooohhhh yes," she almost whimpers her hand rubbing at the top of her pajama bottoms.

"Whose hand is it touching you Rachel?" "Is it Harold's'? "Is it mine?"

"Oooohhhooo god it's yours."

"Yes Rachel those are my hands on you, my hands caressing your treasures."

"I want you to take off your pants Rachel. Tell me when you're laying naked on your bed."

A few seconds pass then Rachel answers, "I'm naked now," her voice breathy tingling with excitement.

"Describe your pussy to me Rachel tell me what your treasure looks like but don't touch it yet."

"It's little puffy now lips are swollen a little I'm very wet.

"Are you shaved, trimmed or natural Rachel?"

"I'm trimmed."

"Do you want to touch yourself now touch your pussy, have me touch your pussy?"

"Yes...yes I'm so hot."

"Lick your fingers Rachel then pinch your nipple pull on it as hard as you like that's me, my mouth sucking your sweet breast, sucking your fat nipple."

"Feel my hand now moving off your tummy downward over your mound cupping your sweet womanhood. Oh yes you are so wet I feel you pushing up against my hand grinding your hips pressing your pussy against me."

"You don't have to answer any more Rachel Just enjoy our conversation."

"I'm pushing a finger between your sweet lips spreading you open. I watch your thighs part for my hand seeing the pink folds of your inner sanctum open wetly for me."

Rachel moans softly as her hands glide over her body her eyes closed her mystery lover bringing her ever closer to the explosive release she craves.

"Feel my fingers gliding over your most sensitive place think of them as my lips and tongue caressing your opening then sliding upward the tip circling your clitoris my lips closing around that special bud sucking licking."

A cry of passion a moan of desire and need come over the phone.

"Feel my finger pushing inside you deep in your womanly center."

"Pumping thrusting in and out your pussy sucking wetly at my finger my cock moving inside you my lips sucking hard at your right breast teeth scraping the sides of your nipple."

"Yes Rachel cry out there is no one to hear you let it go my love let me hear you come."

"Feel my cock fucking you so hard and deep."

An animal cry bursts over the phone, "AArrraaggaahhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa........"

"Yes, yes that's it come for me Rachel, come for your lover."

Silence on the line only hard breathing gasps and soft cooing sounds.

"Sleep well Rachel."

The phone clicks off.

The End

MaryH
MaryH
48 Followers