The Call

Story Info
It all beings with a phone call...
1.5k words
4.24
12.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The phone rings.

I run and pick it up. "Hello?" I ask, out of breath.

"I'm almost there, girl..."

Your voice, almost a whisper, immediately sends sparks through my spine. I struggle for words...a low moan escapes from my lips instead. For a few moments the only thing heard is O/our breathing. Mine is almost completely sighs.

"Listen to Me..." You say, as I lay back on the couch, feeling dizzy with desire. "I want you to leave the door unlocked and the lights off, except for some candles. Don't take any of your clothes off, I want to undress you... And wait for Me by the window. Understood?"

"Yes, Sir ..." I reply. My legs are weak; I can barely focus my gaze on the flower vase next to the phone on the counter. You always have this effect on me...all my senses are charmed by the magic of Your voice.

"Don't you dare touch yourself. Just wait for Me." You add playfully.

"When?" I ask.

"Ten minutes, girl. Count them." You tell me. Then, You hang up.

I quickly light the candles You gave me the last time and put them all around the hotel room...then, I unlock the door and turn the lights off. Eventually, I go to the window.

I desperately try to kill time by looking down at the street. All I see are traffic lights and cars, but I don't pay attention to them. My mind is already full of You...

I close my eyes. My hands are shaking. I place them on the marble surface above the window and enjoy its coolness. I blame myself for being so vulnerable...but I know You enjoy this side of me, a side I've recently discovered.

The sound of Your sexy voice alone sends jolts of lust all over my body, but as I recall O/our last encounter, your wonderful body against mine, Your tongue all over me and Your fingers deeply buried inside me while whispering the naughtiest words into my ear...I can't help it, I need to touch myself.

My hand sneaks under my skirt and over my black silk panties. I quickly caress my almost shaven mound, I feel how wet I am already for You...more moisture flows out of my slit while I caress my labia. I move my hand up and my middle and index fingers brush against my clit. I let out a soft moan. I start to caress it, moving my fingers in circles.

I am so engrossed in what I'm doing that I don't hear You come in. You silently glide over and reach from behind me grabbing my arm, then say in a firm voice:

"Bad girl. I told you to wait for Me."

I try to turn and face you. You slap my ass once. I wiggle.

"No. Stay where you are. Put your hands on the counter now. Do not turn around." You demand.

I comply. I can feel you behind me, the heat of your gorgeous body so incredibly near....my hands ache, I so badly want to touch you.

"You're such an impulsive charming lady, my dear. But I am the one in control now and you haven't followed My orders. I'm afraid I must punish you." You say, as Your hands roam all over my back, hips, and buttocks.

"Stay where you are." You repeat, and then I hear You moving away. You lock the door, then I hear some noises that sound as if you are taking something from a bag.

"Now, lift your skirt." You command, standing near me again.

I sigh. My sight is blurred. I am so incredibly hot and ready for you. I know I have to wait for you to release me though. I bite my lips hard as I lift my skirt and my silk covered round bottom comes into view.

"Mm, nice...just what I needed to see." I can feel Your deep eyes on my ass now...and I become hotter and wetter, my heart pounding faster in my chest.

With one hand, You peel off my panties and let them drop to the floor.

"You've been a naughty, bad girl and you deserve a good spanking. Bend over, give that ass to me." You instruct.

I place my elbow on the shelf and comply, giving You full access of my round ass.

You slap the back of my legs instructing, "Spread your legs wider, I want to see your pussy. Yes, like this.".

For a moment, I silently pray for You to take me here and now. But I know You won't, since I didn't obey.

"Now, count every spank I give you. If you fail counting them, I'll start from one."

WHACK! The first whip falls on my skin and makes me almost jump. "One." I say.

"Good." You say.

I can hear your labored breathing.

WHACK! "Two" I whisper, distracted by a ripple of wetness flowing out of my throbbing slit.

"I cannot hear you." You say, grabbing a handful of my ponytail and tugging it gently.

I gasp, startled. I really feel under Your control, but the more I'm aware of it, the more aroused I become.

WHACK!

"Three." I say, clenching my teeth. My pale skin must be red by now.

You stop for a moment and caress my ass with firm, teasing hands and casually stroke my pussy lips from behind.

WHACK! "Ohhh, four." I moan. Your other hand never leaves my buttocks while you spank me.

WHACK!! WHACK!!

"mmmmm ohhh five, six" I breathlessly say. Your finger is probing my asshole now.

"Good girl," you whisper in my ear, biting my earlobe and nibbling on it.

WHACK!! "Eight, ohh God" I gasp.

You let the crop fall to the floor and tell me to stand up. You take my hands and position them back on the shelf, and start unbuttoning my blouse. I can see Your strong, big and capable hands...my blouse falls off. Then, You let my skirt slide off to the ground.

You release my hair from the ponytail. It falls like a golden cascade all over my shoulders.

I'm biting my lips so hard; I want to tell You how much I want You. But I can't.

"Tell Me. To whom do you belong?" you ask, kissing my neck and biting my skin.

"I belong to You..." I moan as you unclasp my bra.

"Whose body is this?" You groan while fondling my now free breasts, teasing the nipples.

"Yours. Yours only" I whisper.

You are undoing your pants now. I shake. I need You inside me so much that I could faint.

I feel Your hard cock against me. I try to speak, but You place a firm hand on my back.

"Shhh." You soothe me, grabbing my hips as you bend me over again like a doll.

"Tell me. Do You want me inside you? Do You want my cock inside Your wet little pussy?" You tease me, rubbing your hardness against my swollen sex.

"Oh yes. I do." I moan. I grip the edge of the counter hard. I feel so vulnerable, exposed and...aroused.

"Say please."

"Oh please, take me. I can't wait any longer." I say, almost crying.

"Louder."

"Oh God, TAKE me."

I can feel You at my entrance.

"Say it again."

"I need you to take me, to fuck me...please..." I moan.

In response, You start entering me.

You start taking me with deep, languid strokes.

"Ohhh yes, girl, yes. Take Me inside you" You moan. One hand slides between me and the wall and You start caressing my clit. I grip the marble surface harder and moan.

"Ohhh yes, mmmm." I am already close. I can feel ripples of pleasure all around me, growing bigger and bigger. My walls tingle with delight. My eyes shut as I feel the tension rising with each stroke.

"Yes, little one, come for Me. Come all over Me..." You grunt as You plunge into me deeper, faster, Your balls slapping against my thighs. Your hand strokes my clit faster and faster...I can't take it any longer. I arch and let out a scream.

"Oh, yes, yesss, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I moan as my body is shaken by orgasm.

"Oh yes girl, yes....I'm going to come soon..." You grunt, while driving into me as hard as you can.

My first orgasm subsides but You don't stop. Your hand is still squeezing my hard clit, the pleasure is unbearable but I can't do anything against it...Your cock is so big, I can feel it pulsing.

"Mmm, you delightful little slut of Mine...I can't resist you...I have to come now...now...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh god yesssssssssssssss!" with these words and three last thrusts, You explode inside me and send me over the edge for a second time. I scream in pain and pleasure together.

You pump the last drop inside me. W/we then collapse on the floor, spent, covered in sweat.

My eyes are closed, but You say:

"Look at Me girl." I raise my face and lose myself into Your wonderful dark eyes for the first time.

You lean forward and kiss me deeply. Then, you take me into your arms and take me to bed.