The Call Ch. 04

Story Info
Staci speaks of her dreams.
2.4k words
4.61
16k
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The afternoon sun was at our backs as we drove back to my house. With a full stomach and a sexually satisfied body for the moment, I quickly felt myself wanting to nod off. Realizing I needed something to perk me up, I turned my attention to my lovely passenger.

"Talk to me girl. Tell me about your fantasies. I know you like to be controlled and dominated, so explain to me how you dream about it happening to you."

Blushing bright red, Staci seemed reluctant to speak at first, but after a short pause, she gathered her courage and spoke.

"I am afraid sir, if you knew my deepest fantasies; you would be disgusted with me."

"I doubt if I will be disgusted, but I will be very disappointed if you don't start talking."

"It is late in the afternoon as you come through the front door of our house. Listening to the door slam, I know you have had a particularly bad day. Quickly I hurry to you from the kitchen, knowing you will want me to take out your frustrations on. I am not surprised when you grab me by the hair as soon as I get to you and drag me into the living room.

"Strip," you would command me after we have reached our destination. As I free my breasts of their confinement, you reach out to twist and pinch my nipples until they are hard and swollen from your abuse. Grasping my breasts in your strong hands, you squeeze them tightly so my nipples protruded even more. I watch as you lower your head to my breast, and then feel you savagely biting into my breast after you take the entire nipple into your mouth. Leaving your teeth marks as a brand on my first breast, you move to the other breast to brand it too.

Moving back away from me, you wait for me to finish stripping. When I am completely naked for you, you reach forward and grab my cunt in hand. I feel your long fingers digging between my cunt lips in search of my opening and clit. Your hand is covered in my juices as you push several fingers deep inside of me. I feel your calloused thumb make contact with my clit as you stroke it firmly. Pulling your fingers out, you drive them back in deep, except this time one of them searches for and goes up my ass. As I stand there, you finger fuck my cunt and ass.

Removing your fingers from my body, you force them into my mouth to be licked clean by me. After awhile you pull your fingers from my mouth and stand to remove your own clothes. I watch as you pull your belt from your pants and set it aside. With all of your clothes removed, you push me to my knees in front of you. My head is at the perfect height for your cock as you ram it into my mouth. Gentleness is the farthest thing from your mind as you push it deep into my throat until your balls are resting against my chin. I wonder if I will ever be able to breathe again as you hold my head firmly in place. Eventually, you want more stimulus than what my convulsing throat muscles can provide, so you pull out to begin stroking in and out of my mouth.

At first I assume you are just going to use my mouth for your pleasure, so I am surprise when you abruptly pull out of my mouth. With somewhat glazed eyes, I watch as you pick your belt back up. I watch as in slow motion as the end of it makes contact with the tender flesh of my breast. Methodically, you use it to whip my breasts and nipples. Soon my breasts are covered by marks to go with the teeth marks you had previously inflicted on me.

Pulling me to my feet by my long hair, you bend me over the arm of the chair you had been sitting in. I hear the hiss of the belt just seconds before I feel it make contact with my now exposed ass. A dozen strokes later, my ass and thighs are striped with kiss marks from your belt. For a final kiss, you bring it up between my now widely spread legs so I can feel it kiss my wide open cunt. Unfortunately, the moan I make is not loud enough for you, so you provide me with several more kisses until I finally moan loud enough for you.

With my ass and cunt inflamed from the blows of your belt, you grasp my hips and drive your cock into my cunt. Hands tight in my hair, you ride me like the hot bitch I am. Suddenly, your cock slips from my cunt to be guided towards my unsuspecting ass. Using nothing but my juices on it, you force it into my tight opening. You finally stop when your balls are resting against my still open cunt lips.

Gripping an ass cheeks in each hand, you spread them widely so you can watch your cock slide in and out of my ass. Over and over again you impale me, forcing me into the arm of chair. Relentlessly you pound my small body to relieve the stress of your day.

Grasping my hair again, you pull my head back towards you. Calmly, you tell me what a slut and bitch I am. How I deserve to have my ass fucked by a man like you. With my neck so close, you don't hesitate to sample it with your sharp teeth. By now I am starting to go spastic as orgasms rip through my body. However, even in my dazed state, I feel your cock swell as it begins to pump cum deep into my ass.

Minutes later, your now spent member finally slides free of my body. Relaxed and sated, you slap my ass one more time before you head off for a shower. Slowly I raise my body from the chair; my legs are so weak I can barely stand. Quickly, I get my body under control. You may wish my presence to help with your bathing and I do not wish to disappoint you by not being present if needed."

"Excellent Staci," I praise her upon the completion of her story. Her story had been just what I needed to get me stimulated. I was now wide awake again. Her story was planting some serious ideas about how to go about her training in the future.

"Tell me another one."

Embolden by my praise, Staci doesn't even hesitate to launch into another fantasy of hers.

"That weekend after you have had a chance to rest, you command me to dress in a button down shirt and simple wrap around skirt. As we are getting ready to go, you attach a leash to my collar and lead me into the bedroom. Using a small amount of lube, you insert my second largest anal plug into my ass. With is securely in place, you lead me out to your vehicle. You have decided to take your truck since it has a bench seat. The extra room will provide me with plenty of room to service you while we are driving to where you have decided to go.

Unknown to me, you have decided to go to a biker bar about 50 miles away where there will be plenty of men who know how to use a woman. They will also have women with them who will be more than willing to play too. You tell me nothing of your plans.

As we drive, you pull open my dress to play with my tits. You amuse yourself at first by rolling and twisting my nipples and the rings in them. Driving the back roads to avoid traffic, you push my head into your lap. You hum with pleasure as your cock is buried deep in my throat for most of the reminder of the drive.

Arriving at the bar, you take a few minutes to furiously fuck my face. The angle is slightly awkward for you, but you still manage to cum easily. Diligently, I drain every drop possible from you. I would not want any to leak into your pants. After I finish, you reach around me to check on the secureness of the anal plug you inserted before we had left home. Its sheer size had kept it in place even while I was servicing you. Tugging on my leash, you lead me into the building to the special backroom you know of.

Once inside the room, you have me lay down on one of the special benches. Each bench has special cuffs attached to it which will let its occupant slide back and forth on the bench, but not sit up. Just as you finish securing me and removing my clothes, the door opens to let in several men and their sluts.

"Any special rules," one of the men ask.

"Fuck her anywhere you like, but only cum in her mouth," you reply.

"What about more than one at a time?"

"She has three holes; there is no reason why they can't all be filled at the same time. She can always be unstrapped from the bench if needed."

The first man walks up to my head and pulls me forward enough by my hair until my head is hanging over the edge. Letting his pants drop; he rams his cock down my throat. I gag as he grinds his pelvis into my face. By now another man has noticed the plug in my ass. With a big smile, he jerks it out to fill my already stretched ass with his cock.

Working in tandem, they control their strokes so both are buried to the hilt on each stroke at the same time. My body is compressed by the force of their strokes on each stroke, pushing my chest upward. Their two women come forward to tease my nipples while their men use me. With their talented fingers working my sensitive breasts and nipples, I would probably moan if I could, but it is impossible with my mouth full.

The first man doesn't last long and soon fills my throat with his seed. He holds the head so I can lick it clean for him. The second man is waiting by the time I am finished with the first. Calmly, he feeds me only the head.

"Suck that head, bitch. I want you to be able to taste every drop."

As he finishes commanding me, his cum pours forth, filling my mouth. Allowing me to swallow, he thrust in and out of my mouth a couple of time to finish milking the remaining drops of cum from his member. Meanwhile, the two girls had been working my tits over with a vengeance, have decided to include my cunt too. While one finger fucks me, the other works on my clit. The combined assault drives me over the edge. My body bucks against the restraints holding me down.

"My bitch needs a little bit of discipline," comments one of the men whose woman had been playing with my woman's clit. "I think a little bit of cunt licking would be good for her. Besides, I like watching her lick another woman's cunt."

"That's what she is here for. Do you want to fuck your bitch or mine?" you ask.

"I can fuck any time, so I'll take yours while someone else does mine."

"Any takers?"

"I will," replies a huge man who had slipped in quietly.

The other man nods his okay as he is removing his pants. His cock is as large as mine, so I know you will get a good work out from him. However, the other man is just plain huge. The man's face split open into a huge grin.

"That will teach her to sass me. She won't be able to walk right for a week after having that monster in her."

Fearfully, the other woman moves so she is on top of me. The bench is low enough for her to stand over me with her cunt just inches from my face. Her man spreads my legs wide to provide access for him and her head.

"Lick it good bitch," he growls at her as he slaps her cheek. Delicately, she strokes my clit and his cock at the same time with her tongue. Becoming more ruthless as she goes, she starts to nibble too. As I start to squirm, she suddenly bites down hard on my clit.

Opening my mouth to scream in pain and shock, the other man shoves the head of his cock into my mouth while it is wide open.

"Get my cock good and wet slut. It's going to take a lot of lubrication to get this monster into this skinny little thing."

My tongue slathers his cock with spit, coating every inch I can reach. Pulling back from me, I watch in amazement as he slowly forces him cock into her, inch by inch. As he does, her legs continue to spread, lowering her cunt onto my mouth. There is just enough room for both of you in her crotch. Pulling back out, he guides his now juice covered cock head into my waiting open mouth. The juices from deep in her cunt taste different from the ones I have been licking off of her cunt lips.

For the next few minutes, this scene is repeated time and again as he stretches the other woman to new dimensions. Meanwhile, my own motions have become agitated as they work me from the other end. The man fucking the other bitch sensing my impending orgasm begins to stroke furiously into the other bitch. In return, her motions quickly become as agitated as mine. The two of us reach our peaks almost simultaneously.

While in the throes of my orgasm, I barely notice the man fucking me pull out. His bitch does though, as he jerks her head up and forces his cock into her mouth. Cum dribbles from the corners of her mouth as she attempts to swallow fast enough to keep up with him.

The other man follows suit and pushes the head of his cock into my mouth. I am forced to swallow at a rapid pace to keep up with his production. After what seems like several minutes, he is finally done. Diligently, I lick the length of his long shaft to clean it. You are smiling to all present, proud to be the owner of such a good cock sucking bitch."

As you finish your second tale, we are pulling into the driveway of my house. I have no doubts that I am looking forward to very enjoyable evening.