The Camera

Story Info
Couple shops for a camera for 'personal reasons'.
2.3k words
4.08
37k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't wear panties when we go out to buy the camera this afternoon."

Annie's hand gripped the phone as her breath caught in her throat. "Today, Michael?" She tried to sound casual but she knew he could hear the excitement in her voice. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes, I'm sure. We've talked about it long enough. I'll pick you up in an hour." His voice softened. "I love you, Annie."

She hung up the phone. They had talked about doing some different and exciting things several times over the last few months but it had been all fantasy foreplay talk. She closed her eyes and thought about last night…

She had fallen asleep waiting for Michael to come to bed. She woke up to his fingers gently tracing her nipples awake. She turned on her side to face him. His cock was hard against the inside of her thighs as she moved her mouth to his. His lips opened as she gently kissed him. Slowly they tongue danced, warm breaths mingling into one as her hand reached down to squeeze his hard and solid flesh.

His hands touched her hips as he moved over her, turning her onto her back. He looked into her eyes and she saw what he was going to say. "I love you, Annie," he whispered. His head bent down toward her right breast. Her nipple grew tight against his tongue as he pushed it to the roof of his mouth, sliding it down to nibble gently with his teeth. She wrapped her legs around his hips, pulling his cock toward her pussy. As she lifted her hips to guide him inside her, he slowly and deliberately pulled his mouth away from her breast, letting his lips capture the hard little bud. His tongue moved back and forth against the underside, teeth softly nipping the hard nub. When his cock touched her wet inner lips that were slowly opening, he released her nipple and pulled himself upright on his arms so that he could bury himself deep inside her.

Once buried in her pussy, he stared at her, flexing his stiff rod. She felt his desire from her filled pussy to her erect nipples. "Annie, I want to take pictures of us making love." His cock twitched, finding her G-spot. "I want to take you shopping while you have no panties on." He began to slowly pull out of her. "I want to take pictures of you sucking my cock." He was just inside her open well. "I want to take pictures of you touching your clit for me." The head slid up her inner lips, nudging her hardening button of desire. "I want to touch your clit while we're shopping for a camera." Languidly, his cock slid away from her clit, gliding down to her moist entrance. "I want to make you so wet that I can put two fingers inside your smooth shaved pussy while you're talking to the camera clerk."

Annie let her animal loose on Michael's cock as he drove it deeply into her tight channel. His finger found her clit and rolled it back and forth with each stroke of his cock. She grabbed his face and kissed him, tongue playing over his as he fucked her in long smooth strokes. "Yes! Michael … Let's do … that," she cried as she pulled away from his mouth, her orgasm melting in perfect time with his own explosion.

Michael buried his spent cock deep into her pussy. Annie let him experience her inside muscles trembling as he slowly went from hard to soft.

Gently, he moved off of her and turned on his side, cradling her in his arms. "Yes, Annie. Let's go camera shopping tomorrow," he murmured sleepily as his fingers stroked her face.

In the morning, they woke, showered and kissed each other goodbye as they headed off to work. It was a normal day and she had not thought about the conversation - until Michael had phoned her from his office.

Annie shook her head, looked at her watch then ran upstairs. She stood in front of her closet as she removed her clothes, tossing them on the rocking chair in the corner. Pulling a short navy dress off its hanger, she held it against her while she looked in the mirror. This will do, she thought. Laying it on the bed, she grabbed her red robe and went into the bathroom.

Under the steamy hot water, she closed her eyes, letting her soapy hands roam over her breasts. Her fingers traced and pulled each hard nipple as she re-played Michael's voice … "I want to touch your clit while we're shopping for a camera." Her hand moved down to her pussy, thumb caressing her outer lips as she thought about him doing this to her while they shopped. She closed her eyes and imagined Michael's silky voice in her ear. "Don't come now, Annie. Let the excitement build for us." She opened her eyes and smiled. Excitement doesn't come close to describing how I feel right now, Michael, she thought as she let the water cascade over her aroused body.

She hurriedly began to dress. Since she wasn't going to wear panties, she decided not to wear a bra either. She sat down on the bed, pulled on thigh high stockings; standing up, she slid the dress down her nude body. Wearing only the dress and stockings, Annie felt more naked than if she was fully dressed. She was also more excited than she could ever remember feeling. Smiling, she decided that she liked the excitement of a dangerous thrill…

She was walking down the stairs just as Michael walked in the front door. He stopped to watch her come down the stairs, never taking his eyes off of her. When she got closer, he pulled her against him, his hands gripping her ass through the dress. "Annie, you look beautiful," he whispered as he kissed her with a passion she gave back.

He broke away and held her at arm's length. "Can I see what you're wearing underneath that dress?"

Her fingers reached for the hem. As she pulled it up to her shoulders, she heard him gasp with pleasure. "Annie, you're the most exciting woman I have ever known. Don't move." She stood still as Michael's fingers touched the upper swell of her breasts, lingering softly on the pale skin that surrounded each nipple, turning them into hard little buttons. She trembled when his hands covered her breasts, letting the taut buds show between his spread fingers. When he began a gentle squeezing motion, it was all she could do to remain standing.

He moved his hands away from her breasts and caressed her lower lips. "Ah, Annie…" he sighed. "Let your dress down." She let the dress fall from her hands as he pulled her close again. "Time to go camera shopping, my girl," he whispered as he rubbed her shoulders.

She found her purse and walked out the door in front of him. She began the exciting game by deliberately swaying her hips under his watchful eye. Inside the car, Michael started the engine and they drove the mile to the store.

"Annie, lift your dress to your hips and turn toward me. Spread your legs a little."

Her heart pounded. "What if someone sees me, Michael?"

"What if they do, Annie? Would you mind admiring glances?"

"I'm not sure. You know I've never done this before. I don't know what to expect."

"I've never done this either. I promise, if you feel uncomfortable, we'll stop. This has to be at your own pace, Annie, at your pace. Tell me, what are you feeling right now?" He had pulled into the parking lot. Shutting off the car, he turned toward her. He watched her face as his fingers traced her jaw, thumbs outlining her closed lips. He smiled when her mouth opened to receive them. Her tongue moved over his thumbs, loving them as she loved his cock in her mouth. He pulled his fingers away and moved his hands between her opened thighs. He slowly peeled open her pearl pink lips to expose her darker colored glistening petals. His middle finger brushed against the small crescent of smooth flesh just below her quivering clit. "Tell me what you're feeling right now, Annie," he repeated.

Her thighs opened wider as she moved her body off the car seat to force his finger toward her hardening clit. "I'm very excited, Michael. I feel hot and wet for you." His finger moved away, toward the hole that showed milky traces of her building desire. "Please, Michael, I need you to touch my clit," she whispered.

He pulled his hands away from her body. "Not right now, Annie. We'll save that for when we get inside the store." He kissed her gently as he pulled her dress down. "Say the word Nightshade if you want to stop at any time, ok?"

Annie nodded her head, feeling sure she would not utter that word.

Once inside, Michael guided her to the counter. "Excuse me, Sir. My girlfriend and I would like to purchase a Polaroid camera. Unfortunately, we don't exactly know what model we want."

The clerk approached them as Michael stood behind Annie, letting his body shield what he was about to do. His hands dropped below the counter. "Tell him what kind of camera you want to see, Annie."

Annie smiled at the clerk. "Perhaps the One Step is … the one I'd like to see first." The last few words rushed out of her mouth as she felt Michael's hand pull her dress up just enough so he could caress her outer thighs.

"That's a good choice, Miss. Let me just get one for you to see." The clerk turned away from them as he looked on the back wall shelf for the camera.

"Spread your legs just a little, Annie. Ask him to demonstrate the camera for you when he comes back," Michael whispered in her ear.

The clerk returned with the camera. "This one is very popular. It has a free operation and built-in flash. You can take clear, high-quality pictures with the push of a button." He smiled at her.

"Could you show me how it works?" she asked as Michael's hands moved to the front of her thighs.

"Sure, Miss, let me take a picture of you," he said. Annie tried to hold still for the picture but as Michael moved his fingers to the sensitive spot where her hip joined her thigh, she moved. "Try not to move and just smile, Miss."

As the flash went off, one of Michael's fingers touched her clit for the first time. "Smile, Annie," he whispered as her clit came out of hiding to meet his finger.

She tried to control her breathing as the clerk showed her the picture. Annie looked at the photo and saw the excitement in her eyes that the camera had captured. Michael looked over her shoulder. "Very nice photo, Annie." Michael turned to the clerk. "Is there any other model similar to this that we can see?" he asked in a voice dripping with innocence.

The clerk smiled at Annie while he talked to Michael. "The OneStep Express is an easy-to-use, point-and-shoot instant camera. It has a fixed-focus lens with a 2 to 4 inch close-up adapter. The camera is green with yellow accents and even comes with a tote bag."

"Comes … Annie, did you hear that?" Michael murmured in her ear, finger almost imperceptibly moving against her hard clit. "Can you take another picture so that we can compare?" Michael asked.

"Certainly." The clerk reached under the counter and brought out another box. "Let me just find some film for the camera, Sir." He turned and walked toward the back room for the film.

Michael moved his hand further down Annie's smooth outer pussy lips. "Won't be long before you come, Annie." He spread her lips wide enough for him to insert two fingers of one hand deep inside her. The middle finger of his other hand rested firm against her clit.

The clerk returned and loaded the camera with film. He pointed it at Annie. "Ready, Miss?"

Annie nodded as she tried to stand still for the clerk. She tested all her senses as she tried not to look obvious when Michael's two fingers started a 'spread apart come together motion' deep inside her. When he started massaging her clit, her inner muscles tensed against his deeply embedded fingers. Her buttocks pushed back against Michael's cock.

Michael timed her explosion with the second flash of the camera. Annie sighed as she leaned against the counter on both arms. She closed her eyes and tried not to make any sounds. "Are you ok, Miss? Would you like some water?" the clerk asked with concern in his voice.

Michael reached around Annie and took one of her hands in his. "She's fine. She's just recovered from the flu." He looked at her. "Perhaps we should have waited on shopping for a camera until you were feeling better."

Annie opened her eyes and gave Michael a soft smile. "No, I'm fine. I just felt faint for a moment." She turned toward the clerk and looked at the second photo. "I think we'll take the first camera you showed us."

"Fine, Miss, just let me get an unopened box for you." He bent down and looked under the counter for another camera. When he stood up, his face was flushed. Michael saw his look and winked at him as they moved to the checkout register.

"Michael? How fast can we get home?" Her hand reached down to fondle his hard cock as she smiled at him. "Either I'm recovering from a fever from the flu or I've developed some pretty hot 'flashes' for you!"

* * * * *

Copyright January 1999 by Megan Murphy Edited January 2001 meganmurphy@moose-mail.com All rights reserved. Not to be reproduced, copied, distributed, published, quoted or used in any form for commercial gain without the express written permission of the author. 2337 words