The Camera Never Blinks

Story Info
He did when he saw what was happening.
3.9k words
4.46
55.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Surveillance cameras are very popular these days, and they serve a valuable function in helping to reduce theft. Sometimes they manage to capture other events, and what was filmed in the back of Cook's Service Station wasn't exactly a Hallmark moment, but was certainly worth watching.

....

Chapter One: That's Entertainment!

It was quitting time last Saturday evening, and I had already killed the lights out front and was counting the receipts for the day in my back office. It was getting dark out, and the timer turned on the lights out back. The security cameras went on at this time as well.

The last thing I wanted to do was spend a bunch of money for that kind of thing, but the back of my place had become popular for a number of things. Thieves would break into the cars that were stored back there, or do some parts shopping. I even had a guy sleeping in one of the cars for a while.

Being a nice guy, I let a lot of stuff like that go, but when it started costing me money, I lost a little of my niceness. That's when the camera got set up, and it already paid off when it helped catch a guy helping himself to catalytic converters.

For some reason, after I got done and was getting ready to go home, I glanced at the monitor and saw a couple of people leaning against the back wall. A guy and a girl messing around, drinking out of quarts of beer.

Not having much to do at home except watch TV, I decided to stick around and watch. It was a decision that I was happy I made, because the next thing you know, he's got his cock out and the girl is down on her knees sucking his dick.

Like I mentioned, it's pretty isolated back there. I hadn't locked the gate yet, so they had been able to wander back there with no trouble, and even though it's an urban area it's private. There no window for me to see back there, and there's no door either. If I wanted to go back there and break them up, I'd have to walk all the way around the place. I figured I'd leave them alone and watch the show. Not cheap porn, considering the cost of the camera, but it was looking better than Cinemax.

I was enjoying them a lot, and that girl was really giving the guy some incredible head by the looks of it, but then things went sour. He must have cum, judging by the look on his face, and after he did, he took a last belt of his beer and flung the bottle across the lot.

I couldn't see where it landed, but I could hear the result faintly, and that pissed me off. That was bad enough, but after he wiggles his dick and pulls up his pants, the girl gets up off her knees and finishes her beer, and then decides to do the same thing with her bottle.

Problem, was, she threw it like a girl. Maybe it slipped out of her hand or something, but whatever happened, the freaking bottle goes almost straight up in the air and crashes on the hood of a 2002 Buick that I had just finished doing engine work on.

I was up on my feet in a flash, and as the two of them laughed their asses off, I was already flying out the door and sprinting around the building as fast as my 57 year old legs could carry me.

..

Chapter Two: Fuck!

That was what the guy said when he saw me flying through the open gate and almost running into him. He was a tall and goofy looking kid with a backward baseball cap and big buck teeth, which I saw as he yelled out in shock.

He danced back and forth before taking off through the maze of cars, and after a couple of steps I decided that there was no way in the world I was going to catch him. That sprint to get back here had reminded me that I was no teenager, so instead I watched as he made his serpentine way to the back fence, which he climbed with ease, landing on the other side with less grace but in one piece.

"Hey!" I called out to him. "You forgot something."

What he had forgotten was his girl, and while she had tried to slip past me while I watched her boyfriend hop the fence, I was not that stupid. Grabbing her by the hood, she offered a little resistance at first but gave up when I tightened the grip on her sweatshirt.

"Run, Joey, Run!" she urged him.

"I'll make a trade, Joey," I said in a mocking yell. "You for her."

Joey thought about it for about three seconds before heading through the little patch of trees and safely away.

"Now that's true love," I sneered at the girl.

"Gonna call the cops?" she asked in a surly tone. "We didn't do nothin'."

"Really?" I asked. "Just back here hanging around?"

"That's right," she crowed defiantly. "No law against that."

Well, yes there was, I reminded her as I showed her the numerous NO TRESSPASSING signs that lined the fence.

"Let's go inside," I said. "I want to show you something."

..

Chapter Three: Watching a movie.

I locked the front door and took the girl into my office, and after we went in I brought her over behind my desk and told her to sit down.

"Doing nothing, you said. Right?"

"Yeah."

I cued up the video and let her watch. She got a lot less belligerent as she watched herself get down on her knees and start gobbling dick.

"That might be something your parents would be interested in checking out," I suggested.

"I'm old enough to do whatever I want," she informed me.

"What's your name?"

"None of your business," she snapped.

"Maybe you'll tell the cops then," I said, picking up the phone.

"Melissa," she said, and I hung the phone back up.

"That's better," I said. "Look, Melissa. I don't give a damn whose cock you suck. I wished that it was mine, as a matter-of-fact. This was the part that pissed me off."

She watched her precious Joey throw his bottle, and then cringed when she saw the result of her errant toss.

"Having to pick up glass for no reason is bad enough," I told her. "That bottle hitting the hood of the car is going to cost money to repair. You have money? Do you have a job?"

"No."

"Well, how about your boyfriend?" I suggested, and I just happened to glance out the window that faces up the street and saw Joey standing under the street light.

"He's got a job."

"Well then, let's get him over here," I said, pulling up the blinds and opening the window.

"Hey Joey!" I yelled. "Come over here a minute."

"Don't worry, I'm not going to jump out the window and grab you or anything," I said, after he hesitated.

"What do you want?"

"I want you to pay for the damage you two did back there."

"Fuck you!" Joey said. "We didn't do nothing to nothing."

"He's got a video of it, Joey," Melissa whined. "I saw it. You can even see me doing you."

"So what?" he sneered, and I was getting closer to going out that window every second. "Come on out Melissa. Let's get the fuck outta here."

"She's not going anywhere," I informed him. "I'll trade her for your money. Just pay me what it will cost to fix the hood of that car in back."

"No fucking way," Joey announced. "I didn't do nothing to no fucking car."

"No, but your girlfriend did," I told him. "And while she might be old enough to suck cock, I don't think she's old enough to buy beer. Maybe she'll tell the cops who gave it to her."

"Joey," Melissa whined.

"I still like the idea of giving the tape to your parents," I said after turning toward Melissa.

"Joey, just pay him and I'll pay you back."

"No. I ain't gonna pay no blackmail to this guy."

"It's not blackmail, punk!" I corrected him. "It's paying for what you two damaged."

"He's going to show the tape to my father! You know what he'll fucking do to me if he sees that, Joey?"

Joey kept playing the punk, sneering at me from outside, and I sensed this was going nowhere, so I went over and closed the window, shaking my head at the arrogant piece of crap outside.

"It's getting late and I don't want to hang around here all night," I told Melissa. "I'll leave it up to you, and you can decide."

"Decide what?"

"Decide what I do next. I can call the police and let them decide what to do with you."

"No," she said firmly.

"I can call you parents and have them pay me for the damages," I suggested. "I could give them the tape as a souvenir."

"No!" she said even more stridently, and then softly added, "Please no."

"There is a third option," I said. "Watching you out back has gotten me a little horny."

...

Chapter Four: Melissa pays.

After Melissa heard my terms, her lower lip started quivering and her eyes got watery. She looked out the window at her boyfriend for guidance, but he hadn't heard what was going on and was just walking around kicking stones.

"Well?" I said. "Don't play the poor innocent one. I just saw you deep throating your boyfriend's puny pecker like Linda Lovelace."

"Okay," she finally said.

"Take off your sweatshirt first," I said. "Let me see what I'm getting here."

"I ain't got nothin' on underneath," she sniffed, and I shrugged and leaned against my desk.

Hanging her head, Melissa finally lifted her sweatshirt up over head and stood there topless, in more ways than one.

"When you said you didn't have anything underneath, you weren't kidding," I snickered, and I watched Melissa's face turn red as I reached out toward her breasts.

Her tits were small; about the size of tennis balls, and were mostly all nipple. They were cute as hell, but I wasn't going to tell her that, preferring to make this experience as miserable as I could.

I kneaded her titties a couple of times, feeling her nipples blossom, while checking out her tattoos. She had barbed wire tats on both of her biceps, and I lifted her arm and admired the art work.

"Nice job with the ink," I said in admiration, and when I looked under her arm I saw a modest little tuft of short brown hairs nestled in her armpit.

"Long time since I've seen a girl with pit hair," I said, giving the little spray a tug before stepping back.

Joey was back at the window with a real aggressive look on his face as he watched me toying with his girlfriend.

"Still time to pay," I shouted, and rubbed my index finger and thumb together in case he couldn't make out what I said through the glass.

He gave me the finger in return, and so I shrugged my shoulders and went back to his girlfriend.

"Get the rest of it off," I said, and Melissa reluctantly pulled down her jeans and panties.

She had a heart tattoo on her lower belly, and I was a little surprised to see that she had a shaved pussy.

"No hair growing down there yet?" I chided, and when she told me that she shaved it, I had to follow-up. "Why do you shave your pussy for that worthless piece of crap out there?"

Melissa didn't say anything, so I reached down and ran my hand over the first bald pussy I had ever touched. It was weird to see that she didn't shave under her arms but mowed her pussy hair, and while I would have preferred a little hair between her legs at least, it had an interesting look and feel to it being smooth. After I rubbed her tiny pussy lips with my index finger I brought my hand up to my nose and inhaled.

"Been a long time since I smelled pussy this sweet," I told her, and began to undo my pants.

Melissa tried not to watch, but when my boxers came down she couldn't pretend not to notice, and I smiled as I took my cock in hand and gave it a few long and lewd pulls.

"Big difference between boys and men, isn't there?" I snickered, reaching over to Melissa and putting my hand on her shoulder while easing her down. "Now this, I know you can do."

Giving Joey one last look, Melissa knelt down and took my cock in her hands. She seemed unfamiliar with dealing with a foreskin at first, but after a few awkward seconds, she began sliding her lips up and down my cock.

"Damn!" I muttered, trying to remember how long it had been since I had gotten my cock sucked. "You're a helluva cocksucker.

Divorced for years, I had dated infrequently and had concentrated on my business as of late, but as Melissa began getting into it I got hard fast. I'm pretty well hung, but Melissa had no problem with the thickness, and although she couldn't take all of my length, she was going down a hell of a lot further than my ex ever did.

I looked over at her boyfriend, whose face was practically against the window pane, watching his girlfriend gobble my cock, and when he looked up at my face I smiled and shook my head at him.

"Enough of that for now, baby," I told Melissa as I helped her to her feet and put her on top of my desk, spreading her legs wide while I knelt in front of her.

I licked up and down her tiny labia, smelling the sweet and musky aroma of her pussy. Still getting used to the bald look, I found myself enjoying watching the lips of her pussy wiggle while my tongue danced along them before darting in.

Melissa was wet already, and was not struggling at all, and after I lapped at her clit for a minute or so, I felt her trying to pull me up for between her legs.

"Fuck me mister," she said, and it was said in a voice that sounded like something between begging and demanding.

....

Chapter Five: My pleasure.

Hard to turn down such a request, and I found myself now rubbing the head of my cock along the same pussy lips I had just been licking. I felt Melissa's hands on my ass cheeks, pulling me toward her, as so I dispensed with the foreplay and plunged in.

Melissa screamed as my cock bore into the tightest little pussy I had ever experienced. It felt like I was ripping her up as I drilled myself into her, with Melissa's help.

"OH FUCK!" Melissa screamed. "Your cock feels fucking huge in my cunt!"

The combination of her screaming, her language and the tightness of her pussy had me spurting my load inside of her in seconds. It had been such a long time that I couldn't control myself, but while I came, I kept my cock inside of her and continued to thrust hard.

Melissa didn't seem to notice, and her pussy still had my cock in a savage hold, so I wasn't surprised when I managed to not only stay inside of her, but was staying hard enough to keep going. Amazing at what years of being without pussy can do to a man.

Inspired by this turn of events, I reached down and picked up Melissa by the buttocks with my cock still deep inside of her and walked over toward the window, where Joey was still standing. Melissa's face was red, and she was breathing heavy when we got to the window. We were so close I could see the tracks of tears on Joey's face while he watched his girlfriend cum.

I held her tight while Melissa screamed, biting my neck as she came in my arms, her legs wrapped around me tightly. While she came, she was looking at her boyfriend, and when Melissa finally stopped convulsing, she snarled at Joey.

"You bastard!" she yelled through the glass.

"Sorry, Melissa," Joey whimpered as he watched.

"You sure are! He's fucking me real good too."

As much as I was enjoying them fight, my arms were getting tired, so I looked around the room. Setting Melissa down for a second, I went over and pulled a chair over by the window. Melissa followed me, reaching for my cock while I walked.

"I want more of your dick, mister" she said, grabbing my sloppy cock as if it was a pacifier.

"You're gonna get more," I said. "Kneel on the chair for me. Let that piece of crap watch your face when you cum again."

I had the chair just a foot away from the window, and when Melissa got onto the cushion and held onto the back of the chair, her face was perfectly lined up with her boyfriend. As for me, I had a delightful choice.

"Pussy or ass?" I said aloud, running my finger around the puckered ring of her anus while I kept stroking my cock.

"Pussy, mister. Please," Melissa said, turning around to look at me. "You're too big for my ass."

"She says I'm too big for her ass," I yelled at Joey, who was biting his lip while he watched me playing with my tool. "What do you think?"

I brought the head of my cock up to her pussy while lifting her ass to get a better angle. She was even tighter this way, and when I sank myself deep inside of her she really howled.

"Damn!" I groaned, forcing myself in and out of her gooey pussy. "The way that Joey was looking at my cock made me think he was jealous, but I'm not sure of which of us."

"Fuck him," Melissa spat, thrusting her ass back into me as I pumped all of me into her.

"You asshole!" Melissa yelled to Joey. "We're fucking over!"

I grabbed Melissa's hair and pulled her head back so she could see Joey's face better, and while they looked at each other, a strange feeling came over me. I felt like an animal, and I started acting like one.

Reaching around Melissa, I cupped her dangling little titties, squeezing the little orbs hard as I began thrusting into her hard and fast - as hard and as fast as I could manage. I had mounted her like a savage beast and was out of control. I heard myself making noises I didn't think I was capable of. Grunting and snorting like a wild boar, I humped Melissa like a man possessed, and to my delight, she was loving it.

I felt her cum, her pussy contracting around my tool savagely while Melissa cried out, but I kept going. The sounds of our sweaty bodies colliding, combined with our moaning and groaning, only made me crazier.

The chair had been nudged over right next to the wall, and when Melissa came again her face was right next to Joey's. Her boyfriend stood open-mouthed and watched. What was he doing? Crying? Masturbating? I didn't know, and for the moment I didn't care, content with squeezing Melissa while her orgasm faded.

"Don't come inside of me mister," Melissa said as she turned around, her face beet red.

I started to tell her that it was a little late for that, but thought better of it. I wasn't sure as what to do, because I really needed to cum again. Squirt my load onto her back?

"I'll finish you in my mouth," Melissa said eagerly, and so we disengaged and I moved the chair away.

My cock had a crimson purplish hue to it, and I knew it wouldn't take long for me to cum, so when Melissa knelt back in front of me, I directed her as to what I wanted her to do.

"Just take the head of it in your mouth, and put your hands around the shaft," I told her. "I'll do the work, you just squeeze my cock hard and let me skull-fuck you."

Melissa did what I asked, and I moved my hips forward and backward slowly while the crown of my tool slid in and out of her mouth. I felt my balls tighten up as my orgasm neared, and when it did, I pulled my cock back out so that it was a inch or so away from her lips.

"Here it comes, baby," I warned her just before I came, and even though my vision was a little foggy from the sweat pouring down, I could still see my seed spurting into her wide-open mouth.

Melissa choked a little bit once, but took the rest of my load as it came, and it wasn't until my cock stopped spitting did I let it slide back into her mouth. I let her take my deflating member down her throat a couple of times before pulling my dead dick out and helping her up to her feet.

She had a little of my cum drooling out of the corner of her mouth, and I made sure that her boyfriend got a good look at that before Melissa wiped it off.

"I think your boyfriend might be feeling a little guilty, if you know what I mean," I told Melissa as I hurried to get my clothes on.

"He's not my boyfriend any more," Melissa sniffed as she pulled her sweatshirt back over head.

"Look," I said as I stopped her at the door before she left. "I'd like to say I'm sorry this all happened, but I'd be lying. I haven't been with a woman in a long time, and this was just incredible."

"I liked it too, mister," Melissa said with a smile. "Never been done by a man before and it was awesome. You close at eight every night?"

"Yeah, except for Sundays at 6," I said while opening the door.

"That's a school night, but I could come by on like a Friday or Saturday night, if that would be okay?" Melissa asked, flooring me with that.

12