The Camera Never Lies Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mindy giggled and shoved his cock back into her mouth. Her hand pulled shot after shot of her daddy's love juice into her throat. She swallowed as quickly as she could but some came back out and ran down her chin. She loved that feeling. Her eyes gazed up at her father. This was the moment she loved best. When a man was shooting his juice in her mouth she had complete and utter control over him. It was a great feeling and besides, the cum tasted so good to her.

Mindy stroked his cock until there was no more cum to be had. Reluctantly she let it slide out of her mouth. She licked it from top to bottom until it was wet, shiny and clean. Mark slumped unto the bed beside her as she used her fingers to scoop up the cum hanging in long strands from her chin and then sucked them clean. No sense in letting good cum go to waste. She licked her lips and .lay down next to her father.

"Thank you daddy! I loved that!"

"Oh baby doll, so did I.

"If you want to daddy you can fuck me later. She giggled. "She reached down and began rubbing her crotch through her shorts, her long legs spread wide apart.

"Umm, that feels good. Daddy, want to watch me play with my pussy?"

"You know I do honey."

"Ok daddy but if I let you watch you've got to promise me that you'll lick it for me later."

"Oh yes baby, I'll lick it all you want. I'll lick it all fucking night if that's what you want..."

Mindy leaned over and kissed her fathers cheek. "You're so good to me daddy. Let me get my pussy all ready for you."

At this point Sara again pushed the stop button. Her breathing was labored and irregular and she thought her head might explode. What she had just witnessed was beyond belief. There were no words that could explain this. It was as if aliens had invaded her home and taken over her family. These people on the camera were not her family, they were strangers to her. It was disgusting!

And yet... Sara knew that on some level she had been aroused by what she had seen. She fought those thoughts and tried to push them out of her conscious mind but she had to be honest with herself. Apparently everything else in her family life was a lie but she would not lie to herself. The sight of her daughter sucking her father's cock had turned her on more than she thought possible. She had been unable to take her eyes off of them. Her rational mind told her that it was wrong, sick and disgusting but her body told her another story.

She took a drink of her coffee and tried to clear her head. She would have to put an end to this, that much was certain. She could not live in the same house with them. She would get her daughter help. Her father had taken advantage of her youth and innocence and had to bare the blame for this. As for him, she wanted him out of her house and out of her life. It wouldn't be easy on any of them but it had to be done.

She downloaded the video to her hard drive and put the camera into a box and set it in the garage. It had served its purpose and she saw no further use for it.

About four o'clock Mindy arrived home from school. Sara took her into the den, sat her down and told her everything that she knew about her relationship with her father. Mindy turned red as a beet but said nothing for a few moments.

"Have you got anything at all to say Mindy?"

"What are you going to do mother?" she answered in a flat, emotionless tone.

"What do you think I'm going to do? I'm going to insist that your father leave this house immediately. I may go to the police, I don't know. I haven't thought this through completely."

"Shit." Mindy was miserable but her mind was working a mile a minute. She knew she had to buy some time here.

"Listen mom, before you do anything, promise me you'll wait a little so that you and I and daddy can sit down and talk as a family."

"Talk? Family? After what happened in my own bedroom? I don't think..."

"Please mother. I'll do whatever you want but please, I'm begging you. Hold off long enough so that we can talk about it. Together."

Sara could see that her daughter was distraught and desperate.

"Well all right. But I'm warning you that it won't change a thing. Your father is leaving this house and that's all there is to it. Tonight we'll have our little talk but after that he's out of here. Understand?"

"Yes mother. Thank you. And mom? I'm so sorry for all this."

"Just make sure you're here when your father gets home."

"All right, I've got to go to Gina's for a little while but I'll be home early."

"See that you are."

Mindy grabbed her purse and walked out the door. Shit, shit shit she thought. I can't believe that bitch had the fucking nerve to tape daddy and me. Goddamn it anyway!

Gina lived two streets over and on the way Mindy tried to think of some way to salvage the situation. What could she do? Her mother had the proof on tape somewhere and video never lied. Damn it all. It was just too bad that she didn't have a tape of her mother doing something bad, then the whole thing would be even. Trouble was, her mother was a fucking girl scout and never did anything even remotely interesting as far as she knew. If only there was a way...

An idea occurred to Mindy. It was a long shot but maybe it could work. It was worth a try. By the time she arrived at Gina's house she had mentally worked out some of the details.

Gina was in her room on her computer when Mindy arrived.

"Hey girl what's up?"

'Trouble's what's up and I got a shitload."

"What happened?"

"I got to see your brother. Is he here?"

"My brother? Well, he's in his room. What you want with him?"

"Tell you later girl." Gina's brother still lived at home at twenty years old and had a reputation as a slacker and womanizer of the first order. He was just what Mindy needed now.

She walked into his room unannounced. He was lying on his bed watching the tube. He was good looking in a rough sort of way with shaggy blond hair and a type of disheveled look that some girls found attractive.

"Hello Frank."

"Well well, look who's here. Sweet little Mindy. Didn't expect to see you today." An evil grin appeared on his face.

"Bet you came over to see me didn't you?"

"Maybe."

"Maybe hell. Bet you came over to suck some cock, didn't you?" He reached down and began to stroke his cock through his jeans.

Mindy smiled. "Maybe."

"Well shit, sweetie, come and get it. I got just what you need right here." He hooked his finger towards his crotch which now was tented outward noticeably.

Mindy went over and sat down on the bed next to Frank. She reached out and began rubbing his crotch. She could tell he was already hard as a rock.

"You are one hot little pussy aren't you Mindy? Can't get enough of my cock can you?

Mindy smiled. "I do like your cock Frank. I can't wait to suck it for you. It always tastes so good."

"Fuck baby, let's get busy. " he reached for his zipper.

"Ah Frank? I need a little favor first." She told him what she wanted and he looked at her with a strange expression on his face

"Even if I could do that, what makes you think I would."

"Because you want me. You want me to suck your cock and I want to do it for you but I want this favor first."

"I don't know."

Mindy smiled and dropped to her knees in front of him. She slowly unzipped his jeans, reached in, and pulled out his cock. Franks cock was slightly smaller than her fathers but it was still good sized. Mindy licked a circle around the swollen head and then kissed it.

"Your cock says yes Frank. I'll suck you off and swallow all your cum. How can you say no to that?" Her tongue flicked out again.

"I can't. " He walked over to his dresser and pulled out a small manila envelope. He looked inside and mumbled something and then tossed it to Mindy.

"Two's all I got left."

"That's enough." She put the envelope in her purse and turned back to Frank.

"Get those pants off and come over here and feed me that dick."

Frank pulled his jeans off and walked right over to where Mindy was kneeling and slid his hard dick into her waiting mouth.

"Umm," she moaned. She loved that first taste of cock on her tongue. Her little hand wrapped around his swollen cock and stroked it as her mouth sucked greedily.

"Oh baby, you are one hungry little cocksucker aren't you?"

"Oh yes", she mumbled as best she could with a mouthful of cock. "Yes I am."

She had been sucking off Gina's brother for some month's now. In fact his was the first cock she had ever sucked. It had happened at a sleepover when Mindy had a little too much to drink. She had been scared at first but it had been so pleasurable that she did it a second time about an hour later. It had been her idea in fact.

After that she had made any excuse to visit Gina. She even cut school several times and spent the entire day with him. He had been her first and had broken her in so to speak but she was an eager student whose desires were stronger than even her teachers. Soon she had begun to tire of him but had never cut him off completely. It was always good for a girl to have some cock in reserve for a rainy day.

Mindy sucked Frank's cock, lustily enjoying every second of it. She knew however, that she had things to do at home and so she wanted to make him come quickly. Her hand stroked faster up and down the shaft and she was so intent on making him come that she never heard Gina walk in the room.

"What the fuck?" Gina bellowed when she saw her brother's cock in Mindy's mouth. "What the fuck is going on?"

Mindy let Frank's cock pop out of her mouth. "What does it look like Gina?" She held Frank's cock out to her. "Want some?"

"Fuck. If you were going to blow my brother the least you could have done is include me. You bitch."

"I'm the bitch? You're the one that talked me into blowing him that first time."

"Girls! Stop arguing and start sucking will you?"

Gina dropped to her knees in front of him. "Shit I never could refuse an offer like that." She grabbed her brother's cock and slid it between her red lips. Her head bobbed up and down on it.

"Mindy laughed. "Suck it girl. Suck that big cock." After a minute of watching, Mindy guided Frank's cock out of his sister's mouth and back into hers. She could taste Gina's saliva on his cock and that made her even hotter.

"Move over a little Mindy, I want to suck his balls." Gina flipped over unto her back, slid between her brother's legs, raised herself up a little and began licking his swollen balls.

"Oh shit that's good" Frank moaned.

Mindy pulled Frank's cock out of her mouth for a moment. It was covered with her saliva and as she watched, a big glob of it rolled from the head of his cock and hung suspended about three inches underneath it.

"Gina, check this out." Gina slid out from under Frank and giggled when she saw the saliva hanging from his cock. She sat partially up and parted her moist lips and sucked the streamer into her mouth.

"Umm, fucking good!" she then went back to work on his balls.

Mindy was really turned on after watching Gina suck up her saliva off of her own brother's cock. She couldn't wait for Frank to shoot off his hot cum. She wanted it so bad now.

Gina sat up and the girls held Frank's cock between them as each of them licked his cock from top to bottom and then back up. Sometimes their tongues would meet at the top of the head and they would kiss and swap spit for a second before returning to the cock.

"Cum for us Frankie!" Gina moaned . She was just as eager for it as Mindy was. She put just the tip in her mouth and sucked while Mindy ran her tongue up and down the sensitive underside. Gina's hand stroked as fast as she could, urging the cum inside to splurt out into their waiting mouths.

"Oh fuck girls, get ready, I'm gonna come."

Gina pulled her mouth from Frank's cock and she and Mindy put their faces together and opened their mouths. They stuck out their little pink tongues so that the tips were touching. They had done this many times in the past and they knew how it turned Frank on.

"Oh shit, oh shit . OOHH god!" Frank blew his load in their mouths with a loud screech that would have wakened the dead. Hot cum flew on the eager teens tongues and shot down their throats. Frank tried to direct his cum shots so that each girl would get an equal amount.

"Oh yummy! Give me another squirt," Mindy screamed, swallowing a huge gob of it. She loved, just loved the taste of hot cum pouring down her throat. Her tongue curled inward so that it would not pour out. Gina had taught her that trick.

"My turn! Give me more!" Gina commanded. She was rewarded with another thick shot unto her tongue. She swallowed greedily.

Frank was almost out of ammo now but both girls had gotten a fair share. Mindy squeezed his cock and another huge glob trickled out of his cock hole and she licked it up. Gina then took his cock into her mouth and sucked the last of it out.

She turned toward Mindy and let some of the cum trickle out of her mouth and over her full lips. Mindy bent forward and licked the cum from Gina's face and then they kissed, swapping cum back and forth from each others mouths. This had become sort of a ritual with them each time they sucked Frank off together. Best friends shared everything was their motto.

"Want to stay over? We can take turns fucking Frank."

I would love nothing better girlfriend but I've got a problem at home I've gotta take care of. She kissed Gina once more, kissed Frank's cock and rose to her feet.

"Be careful with that shit I gave you. One's plenty."

"Got you. Thanks Frank. Thanks Gina." She hurried out without any further explanation.

When she got to the local Starbucks she found a table in a quiet corner and called her father. She told him what had happened and she thought he would fucking freak out right on the phone. She could sense the range of emotions he was going through because she had felt many of the same things. Finally she managed to calm him down enough to listen to her.

"Look daddy, I've got an idea how to fix things but I need you to calm down first. I need you to trust me and do exactly what I tell you.

"But honey how can..."

"Trust me daddy. Just come home at your normal time and do like I asked you. This might fix things but anyway it can't make them worse."

It took some convincing but finally she got him to agree. She didn't tell him exactly what she had in mind but he was so upset that he was willing to try just about anything at that point.

"See you soon daddy and try not to worry. Ok?"

"Oh god honey, what a mess. Talk to you later."

She sat silently nursing her latte. She went over her plan again and again until she knew it was as good as it was going to be. This had to work, it just had to!

12