The Camera Never Lies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom, sit on his face and watch me suck him while he eats you."

Obediently Sara climbed back unto the bed and straddled Frankie's face. She slowly lowered herself to him, offering her pussy to his hungry lips. His tongue found her and she had to force back a squeal of delight. He had obviously had some experience at pleasing women this way she thought as his tongue licked her and his lips nibbled on her swollen clit. She felt herself floating as waves of pleasure engulfed her.

She began riding her pussy back and forth on his face, knowing that her juices were dripping out of it. God, it felt so good she thought. She looked down at her daughter, busy sucking his cock and this too now turned her on. It was hot watching his cock slide in and out of her mouth she decided. Very fucking hot.

Finally Mindy reluctantly released his cock from her eager mouth. Sara could see that her saliva had coated it's entire length.

"Umm I want that cock inside of me." Sara pulled away from Frankie's face and climbing down unto the bed, swung her hips over Frankie and lowered herself unto him. One quick push was all it took and his cock slid up inside of her.

"God mom, slow down will you, I wasn't even finished sucking him."

"Too bad baby. You wanted me to fuck him didn't you? Well that's just what I'm going to do."

Sara began slowing fucking the boy, riding her pussy up and down his cock. It felt so good, she couldn't remember in the heat of the moment why she had ever fought the idea. If her daughter was going to force her to fuck him, then why not enjoy it.

"Ohh, fuck me baby, that's it. Yeah, that's it! Fuck me deep!"

Mindy shrugged. "Oh well, you heard her Frankie, fuck her good."

Frankie was well on his way to doing just that. Mindy's mom was hot and if she wanted a good fucking, well he was just the guy to do it. He grabbed Sara's hips and pulled her down on his cock. He felt the whole length of it slide way inside of her and he moved his hips from side to side, feeling her stretch out to accept him. It felt so good.

"Ohh baby, your pussy feels so good. I'm gonna fuck you raw." He pulled her closer to him and took her swollen nipple into his mouth.

"Oh god, yes! That feels so good. Do it Frankie. Fuck me!"

Frankie began to slide his cock in and out of her while never letting go of her nipple with his mouth. His teeth and tongue played with it and then he would suck it deep into his mouth. His cock would slide almost all of the way out of her and then pound it's way back into her to the hilt. With each thrust he could feel his cock pushing her pussy open, almost as if he were splitting her in two. He could not remember when or if he had ever felt a pussy like hers before. It was almost like her lips were tightening on his cock, teasing him, forbidding him to ever leave her. Well leaving this warm pussy was the last thing on his mind.

"Your pussy feels so good!"

"Fuck it good then with that cock!''

"You asked for it baby!" With one smooth motion he flipped her off of him and onto her back. Climbing between her open legs he quickly slid back inside of her.

"Ooohhhh," Sara moaned as he began pumping his cock into her. His hands were squeezing her tits as he fucked her. Her hips rose up to meet his, matching him thrust for thrust. She locked her legs around him, digging her heels into his ass.

For several minutes they fucked this way, each lost in the heat of the moment. Sara drove her tongue into the boy's mouth, meeting his there and dancing the dance of lust. Everything would be fine, she thought, if she could just lie here forever with his wonderful cock inside of her. Nothing mattered now except for the wild feeling spreading from her pussy outward to every sense organ in her body. She felt herself to be like a machine, a finely tuned machine whose sole reason for existing was to experience this exquisite pleasure his cock was bringing her.

Except...where the hell was Mindy? Just a moment ago she had been on the bed with them but now she was gone. Not that it really mattered, no way was she giving up this cock but it was curious that...

Sara's head turned slightly to the left and then she saw her. Mindy stood off to the side of the bed about three feet away. In her hands was the camcorder and she was filming them. Filming her fucking this young boy.

"Smile mommy. Tell the camera how much you love Frankie's cock."

"Mindy, what are you..."

"Just a little insurance mom." She turned to Frankie then.

"Fuck her good Frankie. She loves your cock. Give it to her!"

Sara made a half hearted attempt to pull away but she knew it was pointless. She was caught on film for a second time now and this time there would be no claims that she had been drugged. She was fucking a young boy and enjoying it, that was plain to see. Mindy had set this whole thing up and there was no escaping now.

Frankie drove his cock deep into her again and all thoughts of escaping vanished. Fuck it! she thought. Might as well make the most out of this. She turned to the camera.

"Oh Mindy baby his cock feels so good inside of me. He's fucking me so good. Thanks for bringing him to me baby!" At least now, she thought, it's on film that Mindy had set this up.

"Fuck her good Frankie! Mom loves your cock. Fuck her!" Mindy sat on the bed and pointed the camcorder at them, getting a closer shot.

For a moment or two the only sounds were the squishing noises their fucking produced and Sara's moans of pleasure. Finally Mindy set the camcorder on the nightstand and climbed back into bed.

"Just watching's no fun. I want some too." She swung her hips over her mother and positioned herself so that her pussy was pointing right at Frankie. He saw what she wanted and pulled his cock from Sara and slid it slowly into her wet pussy.

"Ohhh.. Yes! Shit! That's good!"

While Sara wasn't too thrilled to have Frankie pull his cock from her, she did find the sight of Mindy getting fucked while lying nearly on top of her quite arousing.

'Oh mom, his cock feels so good!"

"I know baby. I want it back soon though." Mindy was pumping her hips as he fucked her, an action that made her tits sway wildly just above Sara's face. She had a sudden urge to taste them. She reached up and pulled Mindy slightly closer to her. Her breast slapped Sara's cheek and then she could hold back no longer. Her tongue slowly reached out and licked Mindy's nipple, feeling it's pebbled texture. She wasn't sure what Mindy's reaction would be but she couldn't help herself.

She needn't have worried. Mindy moaned and pulled her closer, in effect forcing it deep into her mother's mouth. Sara sucked it gently at first but then harder, her tongue running wild on it.

"That's it mom, suck my tittie while he fucks me. It feels so good."

Suddenly Sara felt Frankie slide his cock back inside of her. Obviously he could reach both of them without changing position. Sara loved the idea of his cock, covered with both of their juices, switching back and forth between them. It was wild!

Sara moaned as he began fucking her again. She let Mindy's breast slip from her mouth but just as quickly Mindy bent down and began licking her mother's tits.

"Oh honey!" Sara moaned as her daughter licked first one and then another. The combination of Frankie's cock and her daughter's hungry mouth was almost more than she could stand. She felt her pleasure mounting and knew that she was going to cum soon.

"Oh god, I'm going to cum! Don't stop, make me cum!"

"Keep fucking her Frankie! Make my mom cum!"

Frankie was pumping in and out of her as fast as he could. He knew that he wouldn't last too much longer either but he was determined to make Mindy's mom cum before he did.

Sara felt her orgasm fast approaching. Wave after wave of pure pleasure began building inside of her until at last, when she didn't think she would be able to stand it any longer, the dam inside of her burst. Her pussy seemed to explode with pure pleasure and waves of sensation quickly spread through her entire body. She muffled a scream and her body twitched violently from side to side. She pulled Mindy to her so tightly that her daughter could barely breathe. Finally her whole body lifted up and shook violently before she fell back unto the bed where she quivered in the aftermath of her pleasure.

"God mom, that was pretty intense," Mindy laughed.

"Oh baby, you have no idea," Sara managed. They both laughed.

Frankie pulled his still hard cock from Sara's exhausted pussy.

"I don't think I can last long enough to get you off Mindy."

"That's ok Frankie. Mom, want to suck him off?'

Sara was still half in a daze but she had a thought.

"No baby. Bring your cock up here and fuck my titties."

"Really?"

"You heard me." Sara pushed her large breasts together and Frankie sat on her and slid his cock between them. The juices from their fucking provided jut the right amount of lube. He began sliding his cock between them.

"Ohh, that's hot mom." Mindy bent forward to watch. Sara pulled her closer and Mindy began licking her nipples.

"Lick me honey while he fucks me! Ohh yes, that's it."

The head of Frankie's cock would emerge from the valley of Sara's breasts as he thrust forward and Sara would lick it with her tongue each time. She could taste pussy juice and the thought that it was a combination of her own and Mindy's thrilled her to no end.

"Oh shit! I'm not going to last much longer," Frankie moaned.

"Cum on my titties Frankie! Shoot it off!"

"Fuck yes! Cum on my mother! Give it to her!"

Frankie's face was beet red with exertion. He pumped his cock between her breasts three more time before he grabbed it and removed it from that juice slickened valley.

"Oh shit! Here it cums!"

"Jerk it Mindy!" Sara ordered. Mindy grabbed his cock, aimed it downward toward her mother's breasts and stroked it rapidly.

"Ahhhhhh!" Frankie moaned. His cock began gushing out loads of warm, thick cum.

His first spurt splashed against Sara's chin and rolled down the outside of her throat. Mindy adjusted her aim and shot after shot of cum splashed against Sara's breasts. His cum coated her nipples and rolled down her chest and tummy, some of it gathering in her navel. Mindy leaned forward and stuck out her little tongue and let a large splash run off her tongue and down her pretty pink lips, over her chin and then drip down unto her mother.

"Umm, yummy!" she giggled.

Sara was practically drenched in cum from her chin to her belly. Still Frankie managed to shoot off a couple more shots although with ever decreasing quantities. Finally he was drained. Sara pulled him forward and took his cock into her mouth, licking and sucking until she was sure that the well was totally dry. He then collapsed unto the bed beside her.

Mindy laughed. "God mom, you're covered in his cum."

"I know baby." She smiled at Mindy. "Suck it up!"

Mindy looked at her mother's cum drenched body.

"Ok," she said nonchalantly. She bent forward.

She began at her mother's navel where a large pool of cum had gathered. Her tongue flicked out to taste it and evidently satisfied, she opened her mouth and slurped it up. It took three slurps to get it all but finally she did. Her tongue then traced a path upwards, licking and sucking up all the tasty cum she could find. When she reached her mother's breasts she smiled and began licking the cum drenched nipples, taking each one into her mouth and slowly and lovingly licking and sucking until they were clean. She then moved to the rest of Sara's breasts, sometimes licking and sometimes slurping up whatever cum she could find.

After a few more moments during which Mindy sought out every drop she could, Sara could stand it no longer. She pulled Mindy up to her and looked at her smiling face. Mindy's face was wet with cum. A glob hung from her nose and her lips were covered and as Mindy opened her mouth slightly, a stream of cum ran out down her lips and chin.

"Oops!" she giggled. She scooped the runaway cum with her hand and licked it back into her mouth. Sara smiled her approval.

She pulled Mindy to her, their lips meeting, tentatively at first, but with conviction shortly after. Sara forced her tongue into Mindy's willing mouth and felt the cum stream from her daughter into her mouth. Mindy's tongue met hers and together they played with the warm cum that Mindy had not yet swallowed.

Sara's arm held Mindy firmly to her as their kisses continued. She then licked the cum from her daughter's chin and nose and fed it to her from her tongue. Mindy eagerly took it into her mouth and the gave it right back to her mother.

Sara laughed and then swallowed it, loving the feeling of the cum sliding down her throat. Sharing Frankie's load with her daughter was the most intense sexual feeling she had ever experienced.

She lay back on the bed, savoring the feelings that ran through her body. Later there would probably be remorse she knew, but now was not the time for that. One thing at a time.

"Wow! You two are incredible," Frankie laughed. Mindy had climbed down and was licking his cock clean. Giving it one last kiss she climbed back up and lay next to him.

"You liked that did you?" she joked.

"Oh man!" was the only answer he could manage.

Mindy suddenly sat up.

"I'm hungry believe it or not. Come on Frankie lets go out and get a pizza or something."

"Christ I'm exhausted Mindy."

"Honey," Sara said, "take some money from my purse and run down to that place on the corner. Get a large, you know how I like it. Please baby?"

"All right." A trace of annoyance had crept into her voice. She got dressed and Sara could hear the door slam shut as she left.

Sara looked over at Frankie who was still lying naked beside her.

"Come on baby, we both need a shower." She grabbed his hand and pulled him into the master bath with her. After adjusting the water she pulled him into the large, tiled stall with her. They took turns soaping each other up. Sara loved the feeling of his hands on her body.

Sara looked him in the eye.

"Soap my pussy baby!" His hand was down there washing and caressing her and she felt herself becoming aroused again. His fingers probed her and she let put a little purr of contentment.

"Ohh that's nice!"

"God you are the hottest piece of ass that I've ever been with," Frankie laughed.

"I never liked that term 'piece of ass' much but considering that you've got your fingers up my cunt I guess I can't complain, can I?"

Frankie began finger fucking her, riding his fingers in and out of her quickly and deeply. Sara leaned back against the tile wall and let the boy have full access to her. She felt wanton and nasty like she had never felt before. Evidently younger lovers appealed to her she thought.

It wasn't long before she felt another orgasm approaching.

"Oh fuck it Frankie! Fuck it, fuck it, fuck it!" She let out a scream as she climaxed, waves of sensual pleasure shooting through her body. She held on to Frankie for dear life as her body spasmed with pleasure. She took in short breaths of air as the world around her slowly seemed to return to normal.

"Oh my god that was wonderful." she managed. Frankie smiled and let his fingers slide out of her.

"Christ, you came so quick. That was amazing."

"You have no idea," she laughed. "Oh shit." She smiled at him.

"I'd rather that Mindy not know about this."

"Why? After what went on in ..."

"Never mind why. I just don't want her to know."

Frankie smiled.

"Whatever. But it's gonna cost you baby."

"Cost me? What..."

"I might want to see you again. With or without Mindy there."

"I'm not sure if that's a good idea. I..."

Before she could finish her sentence Frankie had pushed his tongue deep into her mouth. She felt herself responding involuntarily. His hands cupped her ass and pushed her tight against him. After a moment she pulled away.

"Maybe I... But Mindy can't know. Shit!"

"Relax baby. Mindy doesn't have to know anything. I'll give you all the cock you can handle, whenever you want it."

"Let's just get dressed all right? Mindy'll be back soon."

"Sure. Whatever you want."

They dressed mostly in silence. Sara felt doubts and remorse begin to push into her consciousness.

Great, now I've got this 20 year old boy to worry about. What if he blabs this to the wrong person. Or anyone for that matter. Plus, now Mindy has film with me fucking the two of them. Just wonderful, Sara thought. What else can I do to fuck things up? How did I let myself get so carried away?

All she knew for sure was that when it came to Mindy she had lost all control. It wasn't just that Mindy had incriminating evidence showing her doing all kinds of improper things. No, it went beyond that. What reasonable person would allow themselves to be dragged down to the level Sara now found herself at? Certainly, any normal person would never have let this happen. Up until a week ago Sara would have considered herself one of those reasonable people. And yet, here she was.

No, the cause of this went deeper than that. On some level, some deeply buried level she must have wanted this. She knew that sounded crazy on the face of it but the more she thought about it the more sense it made. From the moment she had first seen the tape of Mindy and her father together she had been a willing participant in this. She needn't even have bothered with the spy cam she had bought. Had she just confronted the two of them immediately, none of this would have happened. But she didn't. Instead she had been turned on by the sight of the two of them together. She had let things drag on until she found herself a prisoner of her own twisted desires. Now she had lost control of the situation entirely.

Now what'll I do?" she wondered? She had never felt so lost before.

12