The Camera Never Lies Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara shook the thought from her mind. Enough already! She arose from the bed and headed for the shower when from the corner of her eye she noticed the spy cam still sitting in the bookcase.

Sara couldn't remember if she had ever turned the damn thing off the last time she had used it to spy on her husband and daughter. She realized that if it was still on that her encounter with Gina would have been taped. better erase that whole thing she thought.

She could have erased it right there but something made her plug it in to the computer so that see could see the contents before she got rid of it. Maybe, she thought, she just wanted to watch as Gina brought her to climax again and again with that talented tongue of hers. She laughed at the thought even as its inappropriateness pricked at her conscience.

Sara downloaded the contents of the camera unto the computer and after erasing the camera's hard drive, clicked on the file. Realizing that her encounter with Gina would be at the end of the file she pushed the fast forward control and watched as various scenes of her and/or Mark walking past the camera whizzed by.

Sara stretched languidly in her chair, her still erect nipples tingling with the memory of Gina's hot lips on them. That had been fun she thought, giggling like a teenager herself before her wavering conscience caught itself. It had been wrong she reminded herself although she knew she didn't really mean it.

Suddenly something on the tape caught her eye. Since it was still in fast forward mode it was unclear but it looked for a moment like several people were on the tape. What the hell?, she wondered, and clicked on the stop icon and then the play tab. Her mouth dropped open with surprise and she muttered, "what the fuck?"

At this point Sara had thought that nothing could have surprised her anymore after the past few days but even she was surprised to see her husband Mark in the bedroom with both Mindy and Gina. Mark was standing next to the bed, dressed only in his under shorts which were tented out by his erect cock. Mindy was lying on the bed, her fingers lightly stroking his erection. Gina was kneeling on the bed, nibbling on Mark's ear and stroking his chest. Sara could see that Gina was talking to Mark so she turned the sound all the way up to listen.

"See Mr. J. I knew you wouldn't be mad at Mindy for telling me your little secret. Umm, I think it's so yummy that you and her do it together. So hot! We're best friends and we share everything." She leaned forward and took Mark's earlobe in her mouth and gently chewed on it.

Mindy giggled.

"Gina's been wanting to do this ever since she found out." She leaned forward and kissed the head of her father's cock through his under shorts.

"Ohh, that's nice. Don't you just love watching your daughter kiss your hard cock Mr. J?"

"I just can't believe this is happening, I..."

"Believe it Mr. J. We're gonna have lots of nice hot fun together." She giggled.

"Don't mind her daddy. Gina likes to talk a lot." Her tongue traced the outline of his cock over the length of his shorts.

"Umm you smell so good daddy. I just want to eat you all up."

"Oh yeah! I can't wait to watch her suck your cock Mr. J. Would you like your little girl to do that?"

"Yes...yes yes yes!"

"Umm, I thought so. Ohh let's see it."

On cue, Mindy reached up and grasped the sides of her father's shorts. Slowly, ever so slowly she slid them down over his hips. The material caught on the head of his straining cock and Gina reached down and lifted the material up and off of him. His cock, now free of the restraints of his shorts sprang to full attention.

"Oh Mr. J. You have such a nice cock!"

"See, I told you!" Mindy said proudly. She bent forward and kissed the head.

"Ohhh," Mark murmured.

"He likes that! Kiss it again Min!" Mindy again leaned forward and this time gave it a long, wet kiss.

In her chair Sara watched with disbelief. Perhaps she shouldn't have been surprised given everything that had transpired over the last few days but this seemed extreme even for Mindy.

Gina giggled. "Lick it Min. Lick your daddy's cock."

On cue Mindy's pink little tongue darted out and licked the head of her father's cock. Up and down and all around the head and then down the length of it's shaft and back up again. Gina reached down and stroked his balls as Mindy licked him.

"Oh that's hot! Suck it Min!"

Mindy smiled and slowly let her fathers cock slide across her lips and into her mouth. Her tongue swished around the underside of the head as her lips tightened on it and slowly slid up and down its length.

In her chair, Sara's breathing was becoming more shallow and rapid and once again she felt an intense warmth spread through her body. She knew it was wrong but she just couldn't help herself. The sight of her daughter sucking her fathers cock was turning her on again. She slid her hand down to her pussy and began to caress herself.

On screen, Gina had reached down and grabbed Mark's cock and was stroking it, feeding it into Mindy's mouth.

"Umm, that looks so good! Mind if I try it?" She bent forward and reluctantly Mindy let Gina pull her fathers cock out of her mouth. Gina stroked it for a moment and then slid it into her mouth. Mark moaned with pleasure while Gina's talented lips and tongue went to work on him.

Mindy giggled. "Like that daddy?" She bent forward and licked his balls while Gina sucked him. Mark reached down and held both girls heads lightly.

Sara's fingers were in her pussy now as she watched. The warmth that she had felt was becoming red hot heat now as passion spread through her body like an uncontrollable virus. She understood for the first time the pleasure that some people took in watching pornographic movies although this was not some movie with actors playing a part. This was her daughter and her husband. Sara realized now that that was what made it so hot for her. She was no different then they were and in fact she wished that she could be there with them. This sudden realization was something that she had been denying before but now was crystal clear to her. She knew that she would have to deal with these feelings later but right now she was caught up in the scene on her computer screen.

Mindy and Gina were taking turns sucking Mark's cock. First one would suck it, their lips and mouth working frantically on it and then the other girl would tire of waiting and pull it from the other's mouth and slide it into their own.

Mindy smiled up at her father.

"Daddy, we want to eat your cum. You can fuck us later if you want but right now we're hungry for it!"

Gina let his cock slide out of her mouth.

"Yeah Mr. J. Mindy says you taste sooo good. I want to see for myself." She slurped his cock back into her greedy mouth and her head bobbed up and down it's length.

"Ohhh, fuck her mouth daddy!"

Mark was doing just that. His hands held Gina's head still and he pumped his hips quickly back and forth, his cock treating her mouth just as if it were a pussy. For her part, Gina accepted his cock eagerly. Rivulets of saliva dropped from the corner of her mouth and hung from her chin. The slurping sounds of his cock in her wet mouth filled the room.

"Now me daddy! Do me!" Mindy lay on the bed with her head hanging over the edge and Mark shifted positions so that he was standing over his daughter, his wet dripping cock just inches from her mouth. Mindy leaned up and slurped up the saliva that dripped from the tip and then guided it into her mouth. Mark once again began pumping his hips and riding his hard cock in and out.

"Oh my god that's sooo hot!" Gina moaned. She moved on the bed and leaned forward to get a closer look at Mark's cock fucking his daughter's mouth. Her hand slid down between Mindy's legs and she slipped a finger up into Mindy's wet pussy. Mindy moaned with pleasure.

Every few seconds Mark would slide his cock out of Mindy's mouth and into Gina's. Then after a few quick slurps, back into Mindy. Gina continued finger fucking Mindy rapidly, pausing only for a few seconds to taste Mindy's juices from her fingers. Then back into her pussy they would go.

"Oh god! Oh shit! I'm getting close girls."

"Yeah? Come on Mr. J! Give it to us. We want a nice big load."

Mark was straining now. At her desk Sara could see the veins in his neck practically popping out and his muscles tighten up.

"Feed it to us daddy!" Mindy cried out as she pulled his cock from her mouth. "Cum all over us!"

Mark grabbed his cock and stroked it only a time or two before he came. "Ohhh," he screamed. The first shot hit Gina's right cheek and her tongue darted out of her mouth to try and reach it. She didn't have to worry about that long as his next shot went right into her little pink mouth.

"Gimme some!" Mindy cried out and pulled her father's cock into her mouth. His hot cum splashed against the back of her throat and she swallowed greedily, loving the smell and taste of it.

But Gina wanted more. She pulled Mark's cock out of Mindy's mouth just as another large blast of cum shot out. This time she caught it on her tongue and then shoved it back into her mouth. Mark pulled his cock away from Gina and then stroked it, guiding it back and forth between the two girls open mouths. Shot after shot of warm cum burst from him as if a dam somewhere inside had been breeched. Both girls received blast after blast from him, seemingly without end.

"Ohh god, this is fucking incredible!" Gina moaned as she watched Mark shoot another blast into Mindy's eager mouth.

But all good things must eventually end. Finally Mark had finished as the well ran dry. He collapsed unto the bed on his back and looked wearily at the girls. Both girls faces were covered in his cum. The used their fingers to scoop up as much as they could and feed it to each other. When they had cleaned up as much as they could with their fingers, they licked each other's faces, not wanting to miss any. Finally their tongues met and they kissed passionately, traces of Mark's cum swapped back and forth playfully. Finally they too fell back on the bed.

"Oh daddy! Whew! That was soo good!"

Gina was giggling. "Mindy was right. You do taste good. Umm, so yummy!"

"See! I told you!" She laughed.

"Min, I wanna fuck him later. My pussy is so wet."

"I can see that," Mindy laughed as she reached down and stroked Gina's pussy lips lightly. Her fingers gently pulled Gina's lips apart and she smiled at her daddy.

"Daddy, want to fuck this?"

"There's no way I can do anything else for a while girls. I'm sorry but the equipment needs a rest."

Mindy smiled at Gina. "Umm maybe we can help speed things up a bit." She reached out and......

Suddenly the tape ended. The screen went blank and Sara could hear the camcorder start to rewind. Shit!

She had been so close to cumming. She tried to continue masturbating but the shock of the picture ending had killed the mood. It had seemed like she had been right there with them and suddenly she was back here in reality all alone. Reluctantly she pulled her fingers from her still wet pussy, licked them clean and then got up. She replaced the spy cam in it's normal location and took a long cold shower.

The cold shower seemed to revive her moral side. By the time she had toweled off and gotten dressed she was once again miserable with guilt. She knew that she was just as guilty as anyone for what was going on in her family. Maybe she hadn't started things but she had allowed them to continue and even had participated. My god, what had she been thinking?

This incest, this perversion had even spread to another family now. Gina and Frankie, whatever level of blame they deserved, were still young and needed help. While it was true that she was not responsible for them, Sara felt that she would have to take the first step to see that they got the help they needed. After thinking about it for some time, Sara could see no alternative except one. She would have to go to their mother and explain what had happened. God knows, she would be furious and might even do something unpleasant but she probably wouldn't run to any authorities with the information because that would put her children in the public eye as well as Sara and Mark. No responsible parent would want their children publicly humiliated like that. Shit! There were no good choices here.

Still, it was a dangerous situation. Sara didn't know Gina and Frankie's mother hardly at all, having just met her briefly at school during parents meetings once or twice. She remembered her as a conservatively dressed and reserved woman with red hair. That was all. She remembered that Mindy had mentioned that she was divorced and had practically raised her children alone. Not much to go on there as to how she might react. Shit!

Sara had the phone number in her book because Mindy seemed to spend half her time over there so it was written down in case of an emergency. Sara took a deep breath and dialed the number.

If Frankie or Mindy had answered she might have hung up but luckily their mom answered. After introducing herself Sara asked if they might meet that evening concerning a mutual problem. Mindy's mom seemed confused about any mutual problem but Sara insisted that it was best if they discussed in in person. After a brief conversation they both agreed that they would meet at 7:00 pm. As Sara hung up, the gravity of the upcoming meeting almost overwhelmed her and she lowered her head and muttered 'Oh my god!"

The rest of the day seemed to drag on forever. Sara busied herself with mundane tasks around the house. She fed Mark dinner and then informed him that she had to go out for a while. Mindy was in her room doing homework for once. Sara wondered if this was the last "normal" night that her family would ever spend together. So much depended on this meeting that Sara almost called to say the whole thing had been a simple misunderstanding, but something shored up her courage at the last minute and she resolved to see it through.

She drove to Mindy's house and parked on the street outside the driveway. She took several deep breaths and walked up to the porch and rang the doorbell.

She didn't know what to expect but when Mindy's mom opened the door Sara felt herself somewhat surprised. In place of the buttoned up, conservatively dressed businesswoman she had expected, Donna Evans appeared with her shoulder length red hair down instead of in the tight bun Sara had expected. She wore a t-shirt and shorts and a pair of flip flops and looked like she was ready to head for the beach. Of course, Sara reasoned, she's at home not at work. Why had she thought that she would dress any way else?

After the introductions Donna led Sara into her living room and they sat down. Sara refused Donna's offer of anything to drink but Donna poured herself a glass of wine and sat down opposite Sara on the couch.

Under more normal conditions Sara might have taken a moment to admire the tasteful way Donna had decorated her home. She might also have admired Donna's lean, tanned body and the way that her breasts pushed against the confines of her t-shirt. Not to mention her gorgeous face and full lips. This hardly seemed like the woman Sara had met briefly at school but considering the weight of what she had to say, Sara took notice of none of these things. She stared at the floor and tried to find some way to begin her story. Her throat was dry and she was speechless.

"Sara, whatever it is that's bothering you, I'm sure we can deal with it. Take a deep breath and just say what it is that you need to tell me. Can it really be that bad?"

"I'm afraid...yes it is that bad." She raised her eyes to meet Donna's.

"You son Frankie and I...we, that is...," she stammered.

"What about my son? Tell me!" Donna's eyes seemed to stare a hole into Sara's brain. Sara felt herself getting red with embarrassment.

"My god, I never planned for anything to happen, you have to understand. Things just got...well out of control."

"Sara, I don't like where this is going! Now start at the beginning and tell me what the fuck is going on here!"

Maybe it was the force of the way that Donna had spoken to her but Sara felt all her resolve crumble in a metaphorical pile of ashes. Staring at the floor she let the whole story out. Everything, from the time she had first bought the spy cam to this afternoons discovery of the sex romp between Mindy, Gina and Mark. She did not leave her own involvement out nor did she try to make any excuses for her own behavior. As she finished her story she finally found the nerve to raise her eyes and look at Donna.

Donna looked horrified She started to speak but stopped to gather herself together. Finally she pointed a finger at Sara.

"You stay right where you are you fucking whore! Don't you move a goddamned muscle!" Sara was stunned and more that just a little scared.

Donna walked over to the bottom of the stairs. She yelled up the hallway.

"Frankie! Get down here right now!"

A voice Sara recognized as Frankie's answered.

'Mom, I'm right in the middle of..."

"I said NOW goddamn it!"

A moment later Frankie came bounding down the stairs.

"Christ mom, I'm just..." he stopped in mid sentence when he saw Sara on the couch.''

"Oh, hello Mrs. J." he offered tentatively. Sara just looked dejectedly at the floor and didn't answer.

"Frankie, I want a straight answer from you. None of your usual bullshit hemming and hawing. Do I make myself clear?"

"Uh yeah mom, ok." He looked puzzled.

"Have you been playing around with this woman?" She pointed in the general direction of Sara, an unnecessary gesture since she was the only other person in the room.

Frankie looked surprised.

"Playing around? I ..."

"Fucking her for christs sake. Do I have to spell it out for you?" She glanced over at Sara.

"This...this woman claims that she has been fucking you and that her very own daughter has been involved too. At the same goddamned time! Now what the hell has been going on here?"

"Well yeah I did. But only once mom. It was Mindy's idea."

"So it's true then?"

"Yeah but it wasn't like we forced her or anything. Shit she was more than willing. Hell she practically took over once we started."

Donna stood there quietly for a moment, her fists clenched into tight balls. Finally after seemingly regaining control of herself she turned to Sara.

"Why you perverted bitch! You took over? You allowed my son to fuck you? I bet you loved every second of it didn't you? And to top it off you let your own daughter join in? What kind of a sick..."

"Please let me explain.."

"Explain my ass! You belong in jail for this. Do you have any idea the trouble you're in for? Not to mention that husband of yours from what you've told me. Jesus Christ, he's fucking his own daughter? And now you're dragging my daughter Gina into this too? Shit! I think jail's too good for you. You're a fucking low life whore Sara, do you know that?"

Tears were rolling down Sara's cheeks now.

"Oh God, I'm so sorry."

Donna looked at Sara crying and gradually her fists unclenched. If Sara hadn't been crying and bowing her head in disgrace she might have noticed just the faintest trace of a smile appear on Donna's face. She might have seen Donna motion to Frankie to walk over to where Sara was sitting on the edge of the couch.

"Show me Frankie."

Mom?"

"Show me what that woman made you do to her."

Right now?"

"You heard me goddamn it. Show me what she made you do that day."

Sara felt like she was awaking from one dream and going into another.

"What?" she managed weakly.

"Listen up you bitch. Before I decide what to do about this I need to know exactly what you did to my son. I can have you put into prison and your reputation ruined forever. Do you understand that?"