The Camera Never Lies Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, but.."

"But nothing! I'm going to have my son show me exactly what you made him do to you. If I hear one peep of protest out of you I'll be on that phone and you'll be having dinner in a fucking orange jumpsuit tonight. Do I make myself clear?"

Sara's mind was in a fog but she saw one thing clearly. No matter what happened, she was no longer in control of her own life. She had given up that control that first time she had let her daughter have sex with her and Mark. From that point on she had been a pawn, being used by everyone else for their pleasure. And now this.

Donna smiled and with her arm around Frankie's shoulder, gently guided him closed to where Sara sat.

"Come on honey, show mommy what this woman did to you."

"Well, Mindy had me get undressed and get in her bed. Then she brought her mother in."

"Then what honey?"

"Then they took turns going down on me."

"You mean sucking your cock?"

"Yeah mom."

"Show me baby. Take it out of your pants. I want to see exactly what she did."

Sara started to get to her feet but Donna pushed her back down unto the couch.

"Where do you think you're going Sara? Didn't I make myself clear to you before? You're going to do exactly what I tell you to do and if you walk away I get on the phone to the police. Is that too fucking hard for you to understand?"

"No but you can't really ..."

"Yes I can bitch. I can do exactly what I want and you're in no position to argue. Now help my son get his pants off."

"My god," Sara moaned. She could feel the tears trickling down her cheeks. She had never felt as helpless as she did now but once again she saw no alternative. She couldn't let this woman call the police or anyone else. Her entire life seemingly hung in the balance.

Tentatively, she reached out and undid the clasp on Frankie's pants. His hips were thrust forward so that his crotch was just inches from her face. She pulled down his zipper and Frankie pulled his pants down to his ankles.

Frankie's cock was becoming erect inside his under shorts. Sara could clearly see it pressing against the thin, white material. In fact she was so close to it that she could smell him, the scent of his awakening manhood seemed to fill her nostrils.

Donna dropped to her knees beside her son, her eyes never leaving his growing erection.

"Oh Sara. Look what you're doing to my boy. You're getting him all excited."

"Yeah mom! Make her touch me."

"You heard him Sara. Touch him!"

"Please! Can't we just talk..."

Donna suddenly reached out and grabbed Sara's hair, pulling her head back and staring into her eyes.

"Goddamn it! I said touch my son's cock. Now fucking do it!"

Sara gently reached out and began caressing his cock. She felt it twitch in her fingers as it continued to grow.

"Rub his balls too Sara."

Sara's other hand reached up and lightly took his balls in the palm of her hand.

"How's that feel baby? Is that the way that she did it before?"

"Yeah but I didn't have any underwear on then."

"Hmm. Ok. Sara, pull his undies off."

Sniffling, Sara reached out to Frankie's side and slowly slid his under shorts down. Released from it's confines, Frankie's cock, now almost fully erect sprang forward and brushed lightly against Sara's nose. The man smell of him was almost overwhelming to Sara now. Her head was swimming with conflicting feelings and sensations. Fear certainly, and shame too but also a growing sense of that familiar warmth slowly spreading through her body. Oh god she thought to herself, this can't be happening to her again could it? There was no way that she could be enjoying this humiliation. Or...

"Well don't be shy Sara. Stroke it for him. Do it the way you and that slut daughter of yours did it the other day."

"You leave Mindy out of this. She's not a slut!"

Donna laughed out loud.

"Good one Sara. She's fucking her own father and mother, she's spending half her time over here blowing my son, she's eating my daughters pussy when she's not doing that and you don't call that a slut? Ha! Now start stroking my son's cock and stop wasting time."

Something inside of Sara started to crack at this point. Some part of her that had been unable or unwilling to see the truth about everything that had been happening over the past weeks. What Donna had said was true, there was no way of getting around it. Not only was Mindy a total slut but so was she for letting things get to this point. Worst of all, everyone else seemed to be having the time of their lives. Mindy, Sara's husband Mark, Gina and Frankie were fucking and sucking like bunnies in heat. The only person not enjoying this situation was her. And now Donna...

Her hand reached out and grasped Frankie's cock. She began slowly to stroke it, her touch light, fingers stopping at the head to caress. His cock felt wonderful in her hand she realized and the fact that his mother was making her do this made it all the more exciting.

"How's that feel baby?"

"Good mom. Do you think you could get her to..you know..kiss it?"

"Oh baby, you want mommy to make this bad woman kiss your cock?"

"Please mom?"

Donna smiled. " You heard him Sara. Kiss it!"

Sara bent forward and lightly pressed her full lips against the head of Frankie's cock. Again her nostrils filled with the smell of him. She felt lightheaded, but in some way it was a good light headedness.

"Taste good Sara?"

"Mhmm," she managed, her lips still pressed against his cock head.

"Does that feel good honey? Her lips on your cock feel good?"

"Yeah, mom! Now do you think that she could put it in her mouth?"

"Oh honey you want to slide your cock right between those lips and into her mouth? I think we can do that. Open up Sara, my boy wants his cock in your mouth."

A voice in Sara's head answered that that was exactly what she wanted too. Her lips parted and Frankie slid his hard cock into her mouth. His hands reached out and gently held the side of her head.

"Ohhhh," Frankie moaned. "Shit!"

Donna smiled . "Feel good baby?"

"Oh, fuck yeah mom!"

"Is this how her and Mindy did it baby?"

"Ohh! Yeah mom. Except Mindy did it too."

"Well baby Mindy's not here." A smile of a different kind appeared on her face. A smile of passion.

"If you like honey, mommy could pretend that she was Mindy. Then you could really show me what happened that day."

"Oh mom, that would be so good."

"Yeah?" Donna reached out and began stroking her son's cock which was still nestled firmly in Sara's mouth.

"Now suck it Sara! Suck his cock good!" Her hand stroked Frankie's cock while Sara's mouth began sliding up and down him. Frankie arched his back and thrust his cock forward in her mouth. Sara accepted his length gladly.

"Oh Sara, has anyone ever told you how good you look with a dick in your mouth? Ohh, slurp on it baby!"

Donna watched Sara suck her son's cock for a moment and then she pulled it from Sara's mouth. Frankie's cock was soaked with Sara's saliva and seemed to glisten.

"Umm, that's nice but let me show you how my son likes it sucked." She bent forward and Sara watched with amazement as Donna slipped her son's cock into her mouth.

My god, the whole world's gone crazy she thought. Are there no limits anymore? What were the odds that this could happen in two families living so close to each other? This kind of thing only happened in fuck books or porn movies, not in real life. But this was real and this was happening right now.

Donna gobbled her son's cock. Her hand worked furiously on it's length as her lips and tongue slid up and down it's head. Frankie threw back his head and moaned.

"Oh fuck mom, suck it!" he thrust his hips forward and back, using her mouth as a pussy.

"Jesus," Sara mumbled. Never in her life had she seen a cock sucked so furiously. Donna's head rocked wildly from side to side as her son fucked her wet mouth. Her tongue washed over the head with each thrust. Drops of saliva ran out of her mouth and down her chin.

After a moment she broke away, pulling his cock from her mouth. Her eyes, wild with passion stared at Sara.

"Now that's how to suck his cock Sara. Fucking do it!"

Sara again took his cock into her mouth. This time she began sucking faster, her mouth racing up and down it's length. She could taste Donna's saliva dripping into her mouth and joining her own. Her hand grasped the base and stroked it as her lips sucked wildly up and down.

"Yeah that's it Sara. Eat that cock!" Donna's hands dropped to Sara's breasts and began roughly caressing them, her fingers pinching and probing. She found Sara's nipples and began rolling her thumbs over them, feeling how erect they were already. Sara moaned with pleasure.

"Mom, can I fuck her now?"

"Sure baby but give mommy another taste of your cock first." She pulled his cock from Sara's mouth and slid it back into her own. Sara dropped to her knees in front of him and began licking his balls. She could see just inches from her face Donna sucking his cock. It turned Sara on even more. Saliva dripped from Donna's mouth and hung from Frankie's cock, suspended in midair. Sara arched her head upwards and slurped the saliva into her mouth.

Donna took Frankie's cock out of her mouth for a moment.

"Get your clothes off Sara, my son wants to fuck you!"

Sara stood up and practically ripped her clothes off, leaving them in a pile on the floor. She sat back on the couch, spread her legs wide open and began fingering her already dripping pussy. She watched Donna sucking his cock.

Donna looked up and saw Sara rubbing and fingering herself.

"Horny bitch aren't you? Wanna fuck that pussy baby?"

"Fuck yes mom!"

Her hand still stroking her son's cock, Donna crawled over to where Sara reclined, her grip bringing Frankie with her. Looking up at him she laughed.

"Gotta prime her a bit first baby." She leaned down and slowly licked up the inside of Sara's thigh. When she got to within inches of Sara's wet pussy her tongue flicked out and licked Sara's wet fingers that she had been using on herself. She tasted Sara's juicy finger and then smiled up at her.

"Umm, that tastes sooo good Sara. That is some Grade A cunt if I do say so myself." She bent forward and licked Sara's slit from top to bottom and then buried her face in it. Her tongue slid up inside Sara, probing and tasting. She took her clit gently into her lips and sucked on it. Then she began tongue fucking her, her fingers spreading Sara wide open.

Sara threw her head back.

"Ohh my god," she moaned. Her passion was at a fever pitch as Donna sucked and licked her. She felt like her head might explode but if it did it would be from too much heat, hot pleasurable heat.

"Come on mom, let me fuck her, will ya?"

Donna gave her one last long lick and then looked up at Sara.

"Kids. So fucking impatient. All right Frankie bring that cock over here."

Frankie walked over to where his mother was on her knees. Giving his cock one last loving suck, she directed Sara to lie down and Frankie to mount her. Sara spread her legs open and Frankie climbed between them. Reaching down between her son's legs, Donna grasped his cock and slowly guided it into Sara's wet pussy. It slid in slowly but surely and soon Sara had gobbled up it's full length.

'Ohh fuck!" Frankie moaned with pleasure.

Donna crawled over to Sara and pushed her tongue into her mouth. Sara's tongue met hers and they kissed passionately as Frankie slowly began fucking her. Donna broke the kiss.

"That's right Frankie, fuck her. Shove that cock all the way up inside of her. Fuck her good." She looked down at Sara.

"Feel good Sara? You're such a nasty bitch fucking this young boy right in front of his mother. You like it don't you?"

"Ohh yes. Yes! I love being nasty with you. Ohh, just like that Frankie. Fuck me baby! Fuck me harder."

Sara knew that there was never going to be any going back now. Whatever it was that had been holding her back before was gone now. The sensation of something inside of her head breaking that she had felt earlier was gone. In it's place was unbridled lust now, no sense of morality or disgust remained. She wanted to be fucked and sucked and she didn't care who did it.

"Sit on my face Donna! I wanna eat your pussy."

"Ohh, you are nasty Sara. I love it!" She swung her hips around Sara's head and settled down on her face. She felt Sara's tongue slide up inside of her and her lips close on her clit.

"Eat it baby! Eat that pussy while my son fucks you!"

Sara set about doing just that. Her tongue and lips went to work on Donna with a passion that she had not felt for years. She licked and sucked for all she was worth. If she could have swallowed that pussy she would have. Her brain made no distinction between herself and Donna at this point. They were joined together in an unholy union and Frankie's cock in her made it even better. She felt they were one, strange as that sounds.

Donna and Frankie leaned forward and kissed, their tongues in each others mouth. Sara glimpsed their kiss and smiled. That was wonderful! Hot and sexy!

Frankie was fucking her hard now, his cock pistoning in and out of her. Sara's heels dug into his butt cheeks holding him tight to her.

"Oh shit mom, I'm getting close. Gonna cum soon."

"Did Mindy make you cum in her last time baby?"

"No mom, they had me cum all over her tits."

"Ohh, nice! Well you better cum on them again baby. I need to see it."

"Mom?"

"Yeah baby?"

"Then Mindy licked it all up and fed it to her."

"Fed it to her? You mean Mindy and her mother ate your cum all up?"

"Oh god, yes, I'm so close now mom."

"Well there's a girl after my own heart. Show me baby! Cum all over her titties honey!"

Frankie was getting all red in the face, a look his mother knew only too well. He let out a moan, pumped Sara's pussy once or twice more and pulled his cock out of her. Donna reached down and grasped his cock and directed it upward. Suddenly his cock erupted. Stream after stream of cum gushed out of him. Donna directed the flow unto Sara's chest, covering her nipples and chest with sticky warm cum. Rivers of it flowed down her breasts and pooled on her stomach and in her navel.

Donna stroked it quickly, coaxing as much out of him as she could. Her wrist and forearm were covered in it and it dripped down onto Sara. Frankie's well was running dry but still provided a flow that his mother craved. She urged every drop out of him that it was possible to give.

"Oh my god!" he moaned as his mother gave his cock one final squeeze.

"Oh Frankie, that was magnificent. What a load baby!"

Frankie slowly climbed out from between Sara's legs and sat on the floor, trying to catch his breath. His breathing was ragged and irregular. His mother, however was not thinking of him at the moment.

She slid between Sara's legs and took in her cum covered belly and chest.

"Ohh Sara, look at you, all covered in cum. Is this how you looked with Frankie and Mindy?" Sara smiled in return.

"Just like this Donna. And then my daughter cleaned me all up."

"Like this baby?" She slid upwards and sucked up a big puddle of cum from Sara's navel. Smiling wickedly she slowly worked her way up licking and sucking up all the cum on her belly. When she reached Sara's breasts she leaned forward toward Sara who also leaned forward and their lips met. Donna opened her mouth and let a stream of cum flow out and unto Sara's arching tongue. Their tongues swished together tasting the delicious nectar.

"Umm, soo good! Feed me more Donna"

Donna bent forward and took Sara's cum covered nipples in her mouth one at a time, sucking in as much as she could. Then she once again kissed Sara, sharing her son's massive load.

"Like my son's cum baby?"

"Love it! Especially when his mother feeds it to me herself." They both smiled.

They continued this process until Sara had been cleaned totally cum free. They both felt like they had swallowed a quart of it. Satisfied, they sat on the couch kissing, swapping the last of it back and forth and licking the spillage from each others chins.

Suddenly they heard a loud sound from the other side of the room. Their heads turned in unison towards the noise. There stood Gina, a shocked look on her face. The noise had been her school backpack tossed unto the floor.

Sara looked at Donna uncertainly. Gina looked shocked and mad as hell.

"Hi honey. I thought you were spending the night at the library. You're home early aren't you? I guess you've already met Mindy's mom."

"Mother!!" Gina howled.

"What baby?" Mad about something?"

"Goddamned right I'm mad. I walk in the door and here are the three of you all naked and ..." She looked a little closer at them. "All covered with cum!"

"I'm not covered in cum," Frankie ventured.

"Oh shut the fuck up Frankie!" She looked back at her mother and Sara.

"If you were going to have a party the least you could have done is told me. I could have skipped the library and been here. Now I've missed the whole thing and I was looking forward to some nice sex when I got home. Shit!"

Suddenly Donna and Sara looked at each other and started laughing. Before long both of them were holding their sides and trying to control it but as soon as they would look at each other, the laughing would start again.

Gina looked at the two of them laughing uncontrollably and just shook her head.

"Pathetic," she said and stomped off to her room.

Epilogue

It was three months after that day in which Sara and Donna had first met. To say that things had changed would be an understatement. Sara had fully accepted and you might say even rejoiced in her new lifestyle. She was finally getting the attention and sex that she had longed for back in the time that she had worried that Mark had been cheating on her. That this attention and sex was coming from both members of her immediate family troubled her not in the least.

For all intents and purposes Mindy now shared their bed with them on a full time basis. Sara now shared her husband with her daughter, delighting in the nasty games they played together on a nightly basis. Having sex with Mindy had delighted Sara beyond all expectations. Her daughter was a willing and inventive sexual partner and never failed to amaze Sara with her energy and desire.

But Sara's fun and games did not end there. She particularly enjoyed the nights that they would invite Donna and her children over for dinner and games. Interesting games. Fun games. Like tonight for instance.

They were at Donna's house this time. Dinner had concluded and everyone had moved into Donna's living room. Sara and Donna sat side by side on the sofa, their thighs touching. Everyone else was scattered around the room.

Donna leaned over and whispered in Sara's ear. Sara smiled in return.

"What a lovely idea. Mindy, Gina, come over here."

The girls came over to the couch and both mothers whispered into their daughter's ear. The girls smiled in return and walked back into the middle of the room and wiggled their fingers at Mark and Frankie who then got up and walked over to where they were standing.

In unison both girls dropped to their knees, Mindy in front of her father and Gina in front of her brother. Their hands reached up and unfastened the men's pants and slid them down to their ankles. The girls looked at each other with growing excitement. Their lips met and they kissed passionately, their tongues toying with each other. Turning their attention back to the men standing in front of them, they reached out and pulled down their under shorts. Their cocks stood at full attention already.

"Ohh daddy, you're already so hard!" Her tongue reached out and lightly licked the head of his cock. Gina, never the shrinking violet, already had her brother's cock in her mouth.