The Cameraman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm feeling lightheaded but I feel I need to reward the effort. I reach over to the coffee table. I roll up a thin magazine and start smacking his cock through the panties. He's moaning and flinching in the most mouthwateringly submissive way. I take his hands and move them up to my breasts, another first for my bitch, "Oh, my little ass licking whore, keep tonguing me like that and I may have to reduce your rent" I'm panting harder. He's feeling my body shake on his face, but I'm glad he can't see me crying with pleasure.

I reach back with both hands, my fingers on either side of own hole guiding his tongue, "Oh, you're going to need to do this every day. Oh, can you go deeper my Little Anal S..." I'm cumming, losing control all the way up spine. I arch off and all the way forward. Deliriously happy I squeeze my still-hard young cock in the panties. I pump it once, twice, and on the third time he ejaculates. I'm taken aback that he was so excited from tonguing my ass while wearing my panties. I'm thrilled at his potential but as his Dom I can't let this go.

His cock is still jerking making a bigger oyster when I turn and kneel over him. "Don't look at me, Slut!" ashamed, I squeeze his neck and turn his head away from me, "Did I say you could cum? Did I say you could cum, with My cock!? What should I do with you? Maybe I should have you keep those panties on, you little panty whore, until their encrusted on. Would you like that!? Roll over on your stomach and don't move until I come back,"

It's not easy, but I stand up. What to do next with my housemate seems foretold. I know he's not going anywhere so I take my time. I get a glass of wine, go to the bathroom, strip off the stockings and clean up a bit. Slicking my black hair back, I then step into my strapon. I am quite proud of it. With the leather harness and the long, fire-red, upturned dildo that has a good size head that makes you feel the difference. It makes quite the statement as I finish my look off with my black, leather bustier. I gather a few items and head back to the living room.

My cock leading the way, I saunter up to the TV and change the DVD. I see my man-toy's eyes widen with me all Dommed up, but at this point he knows better than to say anything. Behind my anal virgin I further set the mood and then throw a couple of big pillows on the floor and lay down behind him on my side.

"You can turn a little and watch the film," I say in a generous way. I touch him and softly stroke one side of his torso for the first time. I take off the nipple clamp as he takes a deep breathe.

"Thank you, Ms. Lilly," he says sounding parched.

I'm on the pillows so I can see the screen over his wide shoulders. I put my glass of wine down in front him as he takes a sip and thanks me. We're almost spooning except for my red cock that starts on the crack of his panty covered ass and digs into the small of his back. As we snuggle it's pretty obvious who owns the dick and who's wearing the panties.

"Let's see how this looks," I say as I slide a leather collar around his neck and buckle it up, "perfect."

The movie starts and it is one of my homemade movies, my first. It is titled Maui-2004. It starts with the younger 20-something me splashing around in a pool, natural and free, being coaxed by the man behind the camera into helping out a few of his surfing buddies. As the party on the screen heats up, I stroke my nervous boy's torso a little more charitably. In the film, I'm in a bed on my knees trying to deep throat some random guy's long shaft while two other naked surfers impatiently slap their dicks on my face. "Do you like it, my Little Slut? Which one do you think has the nicest cock?" That's your Miss Lilly first time up there. To anything like that, anyway." I tease, pushing four of my fingers into his mouth, "We all have to start being a slut somewhere."

"Yes, Ms. Lilly, it's very hot. Will I, could I receive that treatment on my-Your cock?" Josh asks when not sucking my fingers.

"Anything is possible I suppose. But how often do you see a Master licking a puppy. It's unnatural, baby." I grind my fake cock against his ass and reach over him and squeeze his package and continue to convince him he's just my dirty receptacle. "I'm giving you something better than a blow job. Even though were not 'lovers' you're the closest one to me now. The next time Michael or some other stud is grinding into me, you're going to be right there with me, holding open my legs, spreading my ass, feeling what I'm feeling. Using that talented tongue of yours," Just turning my sub, Josh, into a slutty cuckold is getting me hot again.

I pull back on the loop in his collar and whisper in his ear, "Tell me that doesn't make you hot. Learning a woman's body, my body, my needs, because you're the one taking my punishment," I sweet talk as I'm grinding harder and running my hand up to his neck. I might have pushed it too far for tonight. But he must know where this ends.

"Stroke your cock right now," I demand as I twist the collar tighter. Fuck, it's hard to Dom someone in this position who is so much bigger than me. I'm getting on my knees as he's fishing out his cock from the panties. I pull up on his collar, "Look at the screen," it is me with a cock in my pussy while trying to work two with my mouth, "I need to trust Josh, that whoever my Little Slut is, that the further I push him the more he's going to love me for it."

My adrenaline is kicking in. Josh doesn't answer but stares at my glistening body on screen and the cocks working me from either end and then pounds his own cock in earnest. I pull the still gooey panties down his legs and roll them into a ball and stuff them into his mouth. Still with heels on, I stand in front of the TV and let my fuck-toy watch me tighten the straps of my nine inch cock. I'm actually getting pretty mad and hot at the same time. Mad that he remains somewhat deaf and dumb. Why didn't he turn from the video and start sucking my strapon like a good whore? Doesn't he appreciate all that I did for him this week?

"If you're not my Little Slut you need to say so now." With the panties rolled in his mouth Josh says nothing. The red curve flexes forward and up, "Then all I want to hear from you the rest of the night is 'more please,' and 'thank you,'" I add business-like as I grease up the head with KY. I throw a big pillow into the middle of the rug, "Over it."

Josh quickly complies, suggesting to me he wants it. I tell him to push his cock down so it's behind him on the pillow. I'm ready for the next stage of our relationship. To start fucking him in earnest. To feel the power and the friction against my cunt. But I know this is the best part for him. The anticipation of losing complete control because there is about to be something very big splitting you in half and there is little you can do about it. So I drag it out.

I slowly pull and twist the emerald plug out, lifting his ass with every turn. Then I tease his ass with my fingertips. Then, smack! I slap his right cheek hard eliciting a grunt. With the harness on I have reach behind me to play with myself with one hand, while I play with his sensitive ass with the other.

My eyes are pulled to the screen. In the film, all three cocks are filling my holes, while a desperately shake from pleasure. As many times as I've seen it, it never fails to raise my pulse. I clench my ass and work my oiled fingers into my Bitch. "Is this your first time?" Smack!

Josh is concentrating on his breathing. I take the panties out of his mouth so he can speak, "Yes, yes. Please be gentle, Ms. Lilly.

"I can't guarantee that; you're pretty fucking tight." I say kneeling behind him and twisting two digits around, his tight slick passage gripping my fingers. "Now, tell me that you want it, my sweet Little Ass Slut."

"I want it Ms. Lilly." Josh whines as I push the bulbous through the tiny aperture, "I want..." He doesn't finish his second sentence as I stuff the panties back in his mouth and give him six inches of my well-greased, flexible cock. He tries to squirm off.

I pull four inches out and then attempt work it back in. "You can take it. Trust me. It's going start to feel better." He wants to come off it, and he feels like a runaway sled as I hang on to his hips and pull back. About five more very short tight strokes and he starts to calm down. I feel like god-dam Columbus up my virgin's sensitive rectum. Like the athlete that he is, he spreads his muscular frame for me and grips the rug in front of him. I'm gratified by his submission. Looking down past my pushed up tits, I see my slick cock jetting in, disappearing again and again into his tight asshole. I'm getting wet beyond belief. He's still incredibly tight but I'm all business working my hips into him.

He seems overwhelmed so I reach over and pour Baby Oil down his crack offering some respite. I'm arching back with my hand between his legs, and I am able to tease the tip of his swollen head with my fingers. My strapon is so tight it feels a part of me. With every little thrust and grind my Little Slut becomes my instrument as he hits a different pitch moan into my ruined panties.

I pull out of his ass and he bobs his head uncontrollably. "Off the pillow!" I demand. I pull him up onto his knees. "Push back, slowly. Come get my cock." I'm giving him the gentlest of commands and he's moving his perfectly muscled ass so so sexy; I want to cry I'm so happy, "You're so slick and open back there, baby. That's it, ride my cock. It's so beautiful, watching that pussy of yours swallow my red toy." Gone is any inhibition on his part.

I reach around and stroke his oily shaft. He grunts and grows in my hand in no time. He starts grunting like he might lose his load so I push down on the head and abandon it. I'm also trapped with the need to cum, my clit rubbing furiously against my toy. I lean back and smack his ass a few times and he starts riding it faster. I pull up on his collar with one hand and push down on his spine with the other, arching his back while keeping him tight on my cock, and bite his ear, "You're moving your ass like such a good little whore." Like two competitive athletes, he's pushing my hips with his ass, as if trying to top me from the bottom.

Pushing him flat on the rug, I slam back into his willing ass. My entire cock stays in him now, and his cock is underneath him burning on the rug. My body sheens with sweat as I go back to doing all the grinding. I hug his v-shaped back and whisper sweetly in his ear, "You're taking my cock so well, my Little Whore. Your pussy is going to be begging for a bigger cock in no time. I'm so proud of you." I kiss his cheek and he gasps deeper for breath in gratitude.

Building inside me, an orgasm that I've planned since I first saw his tight athletic ass. I whisper again, telling him he's the best anal slut I've ever had. Immediately after I say it I realize that it is probably true. With my nails in his back, my hips contract in a glorious result. One more, one more push, one more stroke and my pussy lets go, is satisfied -- like only a Dommes can be.

Once I catch my breath, I unstrap my cock but leave the whole thing dangling from his ass. I stand and take off my leather top. Beads of sweat cling to my firm breasts and along my panty lines where the harness gripped me. I caress my swollen pussy; my night started a lot earlier than my Little Slut's. I finish my glass of wine while taking off my heels. I sit back and admire my handy work, my large man-child on the floor with my flag planted in his ass.

I role him over slowly, forcing all of the strapon to stay in. With his swollen cock flat on his stomach, I sit on his balls. His breathing is labored so again the panties come out of his mouth. "Are you going to cum for me?" I ask gently. He brings his hand to his cock, but I slide my slick cunt against his shaft instead. "Don't try and enter me. I want you to cum on your stomach." Like a nice Dom, back and forth I slide my pussy the length of his shaft.

I take one last look at the video. It is late afternoon by the pool. I'm on my knees, but all you can see is a long, thick shaft covering half of my messy face as I lovingly suck one of its balls into my mouth. The beautiful cock is more than familiar. It belongs to the cameraman. It belongs to a younger Michael, before he had even met his wife, Jen.

I put my hand on the underside of my slave's cock, pulling it harder against my juicy lips. Five, six, seven hard strokes and My young cock ejects rope after rope of cum reaching his chest and onto his face.

I quickly wipe up the cream with the well-used panties. Stuffing the gooey silk back into his mouth while he still trembles, I tell him to close his eyes and calm himself. I then leave my hard-working manslut on the floor so he can contemplate his past and future as my tenant. Except that of mine which he still grips,I gather my most personal items and head to bed. Stopping, I turn back into the living room. I almost forgot, my Maui-2004 tape and my Sony recorder with the video we just made.

12