The Camp Out

Story Info
Sub goes camping with Master & Son.
1.3k words
3.96
38.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
selenium
selenium
7 Followers

We arrived at the camp site and, as we checked in, I could not help but notice the curious glance, or more appropriately, stare, from several of the clerks. I admit that it probably looked strange for a woman to check into a camp site with a bunch of 19 year old boys and a man. Or maybe it was the slutty way I was dressed in my very short cut off jean shorts and see through men's tight muscle type white t-shirt. I didn't care what anyone thought, Master like it and the boys all seemed to enjoy it.

Once at the camp site we unloaded the car and got everything set up for the night. The boys where all excited and hyper to find out what was in store for the evening. Master and Heath had told them it would be a camp out they would not soon forget. We cooked out on the open fire and did all the regular camp out things. The boys started to grow restless wondering if Heath's sexy step mother really did the things some of them had heard about. They watched my every move.

It was a hot summer night so the sweat from my body made the sheer t-shirt even more see thru. As the sun started to set I asked Master if I could take a quick dip in the lake that was near by to cool off my sweat covered body. He smiled and said that was a good idea.. but not until He licked my sweaty body a few times. That of course got me more excited than I already was from being around all that young male cock. He licked from my high cheek bones on my porcelain face to my long brown hair that fell to my shoulder as He grabbed my tight ass with one hand and a perfect tit with the other. My tits had a delectable firmness that He loved and couldn't wait to suck on. Master took hold of the thin t shirt and ripped it off of me. His hungry mouth moved quickly to my hard nipples, sucking and biting at them as He held me close to Him I could smell the musky scent from His sweaty body. I moaned low like a wild animal.. lapped at His shoulder and sucked. The boys stopped and watched, they could not take their eyes off of me and Master.

He pushed me down and pulled His shorts down I engulfed His cock as it stood straight up from His body. Sucking and licking wildly up and down the hard shaft then moving down to His tight balls sucking each into my mouth working hard to get both in at once. Mmmm sucking and loving the musky smell. After a bit of this He told me to stand and get out of the shorts. I did as I was told quickly. All the boys still stood watching in shock with rock hard little cocks. Now standing there nude Master smiled at me. He told me to take the candles out of the bag, ten in all and light them. He then told the boys if they wanted to fuck and taste His wife to get undressed, every one of them stripped so fast it was almost funny. Master then handcuffed my hands and tied them to a tree branch. He placed a spreader bar between my tan legs. He then told the boys to grab a candle each and come near me. He had one push it into my wet cunt another into my ass hole the next 2 where held over my tits so the hot wax dripped onto my nipples. He had 2 more with candles at my back with wax dripping on my back and ass. He then attached a rope to the bar between my legs and pulled it up so that I was hanging.

Once in the air He told the other two to drip wax on my wet cunt. I was so wet and the wax so hot that when it touched the silky flesh of my cunt you could hear the sizzle. With each drip I moaned and whimpered, twisted and arched. After I was covered in wax Master lowered me and removed the candles. He lead me by my handcuffed hands to a tree.. Where He tied me with my face to the tree once there He used a crop and a cane on my tight round ass and back. When it was bright red and nicely marked He moved me to another area and tied me once again. This time He told the boys to get in line so I could suck their cocks. The first one moved up close to me, my delicate lips went over the head of his penis and down a good portion of the shaft. He use his hands in a jerking motion at the base of his cock as I sucked. The others got a little carried away as they concentrating on the wonderful suck job their friend was receiving from the sexy slut and almost shot their jiz into the camp fire. He soon came and the next moved up I proceeded to devour the next hard cock.

The excitement and lust built quicker in the young boys bodies than ever before as they each erupted into my mouth. Some of it dribbled down my chin as I dutifully tried to swallow every last drop. Next Master hung me so that my dripping cunt was open to be licked and used. They started to use their tongues eagerly explored my clit, lips and ass. After a good 45 minutes of eating my holes, Master said it was time to fuck the cunt. He lifted my small but firm body with the help of the ropes I was hanging from onto the first rigid cock, there was no need for lubricant to help the boy penetrate me. I was dripping wet from all the eating before. Another boy moved in behind me and pushed into my ass inch by inch until all of him was firmly implanted in my tender and tight ass hole.

The sounds of Master's slave being used was almost enough to send Him over the edge as the boys plunge in and out of my wet, but super tight holes over and over one after the other. The friction was almost unbearable, and after several dozen strokes of each boy, complete ecstasy moved through my body. Heath thrust His cock into me and sent His sperm on a dutiful mission to impregnate His step mother. Master moved over to me kissing me passionately for being such a good slut. He removed all the restraints and told me to get on all fours. He moved in behind me and started to finger my ass with the lube from all the cum, I gave Him a groan somewhere on the border of pain and delight. He started to finger my moist clit with one hand while He fingered my ass with the other. Next He moved in close to me and rubbed His stiff cock against my wet holes. I gasped as the head was now inside my ass. Master started pumping my ass, the friction was out of this world, it was so tight. He knew He would not be able to hold off blowing His load for very long. I groaned at first, with screams right after, which almost could be heard all over the camp area.

The boys soon realized that my sounds signified pleasure and not pain. I was shouting so loud that the boys where almost afraid the other guests in the next camp area would hear and think something bad was happening. Master pumped me even more frantically with my screams. He pulled out of my ass and slammed into my wet cunt with quick, hard thrusts. He soon filled my cunt with His seed.. Master hugged me and told me what a good slut I was and how I had pleased Him. Next we all went skinny dipping in the lake and then fucked until the sun came up. The boys all wanted to know when the next camping trip was going to be..

selenium
selenium
7 Followers