The Camping Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready?" she asked. I nodded and walked with her outside deep into the woods. For ten minutes, we walked and talked while getting deeper into the woods.

"How about this spot?" I asked coming to a stop. I looked around to see if anyone was nearby, but of course there was absolute silence.

"This is fine." said Kyanna while appraising the area. "Damn! I still have gas!" She rubbed her abdomen a couple of times.

"You want me to record?" I asked hopefully.

"Of course! Always!" she said looking at me with a smile. I turned on the record button and said, "Alright. Let them rip Kyanna." She turned her ass towards the camera and stuck it out even further than it already does.

"That is one juicy looking ass!" I said still amazed by the sight of an Asian girl with an ass like that. Suddenly, she let out a series of five very loud, bubbly sounding farts that immediately followed each other.

"Wow, those were juicy!" she said with a laugh. I nodded my head in agreement. Kyanna performed her signature ass clap for a few seconds and then released another one of her signature booming farts that lasted several seconds. "Holy shit! That was huge!" she yelled out into the air. The both of us laughed hysterically for a bit.

"I'll edit the laughing part out if you'd like." I said.

"No go ahead and leave it. We really should open a website online with all the stuff we have." she said while pushing out a fart that started off quiet and gradually became louder.

"Yeah, there's enough perverts online that would buy our shit. I would too." I said.

"You would!" she laughed. Kyanna braced herself a few more times, but seemed to by empty. "Yeah, I'm all done. I feel loads better though." She walked towards me slowly with a smile on her face.

"Are you ready to blanket my face with your warm cum?' she asked. I panned the camera down to her hand which was rubbing my crotch.

"You know it woman." I said while panning the camera to her face.

"I guess this is the before shot, huh?" she laughed while unzipping my pants.

"And what a beautiful before shot you have. A very beautiful face." I said. I leaned down and kissed her on the lips.

"Thanks." she said semi-seriously.

"For what?" I asked wondering why she was suddenly serious.

"For telling me that I'm beautiful. It's always nice to hear." She climbed down on her knees and began to slowly jerk my cock with both of her tiny hands.

"Well it is true. Oh yeah, that feels nice Kyanna. That feels really good." I said. I pointed the camera at her as she gave me the world's greatest hand job. Suddenly, she pulled her shirt down to reveal those beautiful breasts and wrapped them around my cock as far as they would go.

"Oh, we haven't done this in a while." I said surprised.

"Yeah, well I want you to bust that load quickly!" she said while moving her tits up and down her cock. She moved her head downward to allow the tip of my dick go into her mouth.

"That's so hot baby!" I said. It was difficult to hold this camera while letting this woman have her way with my dick, but I mustered the concentration to keep everything steady. Kyanna sucked my dick like as if her life depended on it, making my knees wobble slightly.

"Damn girl! You are unbelievable!" I said through gritted teeth. She looked at me through the camera and winked as she managed to slide a couple of inches of my dick into her mouth, making sure to tease it with her tongue. The familiar sensation worked its way from my brain to my balls, letting them know it was time to erupt.

"I'm gonna come! Oh fuck!" I groaned while beginning to jerk myself onto her face. The first three jets were very thick and hit her directly in the eyes, covering them completely. The next four formed lines down the entirety of her face.

"Fuck CJ!" she laughed before having the last five thick loads seal her lips and eyes shut. In the end, Kyanna's face looked like a glazed donut that was barely recognizable through the mask it now bore.

"Now that's a facial!" I panted.

"How do I look? I can't see!" said Kyanna beginning to wipe her eyes.

"You got fucking drenched!" I said laughing. She managed to clear her eyes and lips of my cum and viewed the replay of the cumshot.

"Wow! That was a huge one. I think that was your biggest one ever, but only by a small margin." she said while proceeding to lick her fingers.

"It's very thick." Suddenly, we heard the sound of twigs breaking.

"What the fuck was that?" I said as my heart began to race. I turned in the direction of the noise and saw a woman with a very thick juicy ass encased in light blue jeans retreating quickly.

"It's Megan. She was watching us!"

"How do you know?" she asked.

"I never forget an ass like hers." I said. I looked back at her and saw that she was smiling.

"You want to fuck her don't you?" Kyanna said with a smirk on her face. "I know how much you like a nice big ass."

"Yeah, I can't even lie. She's such a bitch though." I said.

"Yeah, well, maybe you can fuck that out of her. I can't believe that bitch was spying. I wonder how long she was as it? If she caught me farting, I'll be pissed!" she said worried.

"We'll know later." I said while zipping myself. "Come on. We should get going before anyone else sees us." We walked back towards the direction of the cabin at a brisk pace. When we arrived at the cabin, it was still empty.

"Of course she wouldn't want to be here by herself." said Kyanna as she went to the bathroom to clean herself up some more. Some of my cum had dropped onto her shirt, making it look like the famous dress that got Clinton impeached.

"I wouldn't either if I were her. Way too awkward. We'll get her later though. For now, let's act normal." I said.

For the rest of the day, we pretended like nothing happened when we were around the others. Megan seemed to have held onto her silence because no one looked at Kyanna or me in a weird way. In fact, Megan seemed to avoid looking at us altogether. Around dinner time however, things began to change. While I was outside grilling the hot dogs and brats, Megan walked outside, saw me and attempted to go back in the cabin.

"Wait a second. We need to talk." I said to her. Megan stopped and looked at me. She really was very beautiful and had a great figure in my eyes. I really liked the way her lower half looked in the tight dark blue spandex Capri pants she wore. "Oh really? What about?" she asked, somehow managing to keep a poker face.

"Don't even give me that bullshit, alright? It might work on other people, but not with me. So seriously, just cut the shit. You knocked my damn phone in the water without showing any remorse. That really makes me wonder about what kind of person you are. I don't know if you just don't give a fuck about other people's feelings or are just devoid of any positive feelings whatsoever. Now, I heard about you breaking up from your boyfriend and it making you be in a foul mood, but the way you've been treating me is not even called for. Especially, when I haven't done shit to you." I said while thinking about the tape we made last night as well as me feeding her eggs mixed with my sperm this morning.

"Yeah, well, I'm sorry alright? For real this time. I feel bad for treating you and the others the way that I have been. I'll pay for your phone if it's broken. I'm not devoid of emotion or anything. I'd like to think that I'm a good person. Anyone who knows me will say that. We don't know each other so maybe it's hard for you to see that right now. I just haven't been the same." she said looking me in the eyes. For the first time all weekend, I could see kindness in her eyes, which really indicated to me that not only was she apologetic, but genuine in what was just said.

"Alright. I believe you. My phone's alright thankfully enough, so don't worry about paying for it. There's one other thing we need to talk about." I said watching the redness come over her face, which let me know that she understood my meaning.

"Uhhh..." she said too embarrassed to find the words.

"The others don't know about Kyanna and me, so we both appreciate your silence. Can you keep a secret?" I asked. Megan nodded her head. "Cool. She and I have been messing around for a while now. I'd say about almost a year now. We both have an extremely fulfilling sex life as you witnessed in the woods, and well we like to record that stuff just about every time. Now, I need to know how long were you standing there?"

"Uh, well, I came there when she, well, pulled down your pants. So I saw everything pretty much." she said. I silently felt relieved and knew that Kyanna would be too because she hadn't witnessed the freakier stuff that occurred prior to that.

"I couldn't believe what I saw either. I've seen porn on a few occasions and, well, never have I seen anyone cum like that in my life." she said blushing some more.

"Yeah, well, that happens every time." I said.

"Really? You always cum that much?" she asked apparently very interested now.

"Yeah. All the time. It's all diet and genetics I guess. I eat a lot of protein and vitamins." I said. My dick became hard from this very heated conversation.

"And I also noticed that you have quite the package there too. That's genetics too, huh?" she said with a smile.

"Yeah that is genetics. The race thing is true to an extent, but really, there are plenty of white dudes with big dicks," I said while turning over a couple of brats.

"How big are you?" she asked.

"Well, I'm ten or eleven inches long. Depends on how hard I get. I have ten inches in girth too." I said with a smile as a look of shock appeared on Megan's face.

"Wow. You are a big boy!" she said with a laugh. "That is very impressive. My boyfriend was about six inches long and had average girth I guess."

"He's average. Nothing wrong with that. If he knew how to use it, then that's all that matters. There's dudes with big dicks that can't fuck for shit, but luckily for Kyanna, I'm not part of that group." I said with a laugh.

"Yeah. Lucky for her," she said in a far away tone.

"I've got something to tell you. Please don't be embarrassed, especially after all that I've told you."

"Sure." she said uncertainly.

"Megan, I think that you are a very pretty woman and well, I think that you have a great body too." I said.

"You like my breasts?" she asked pointing at them. "Yeah, but the part of your body I love the most is...your butt." I said waiting for her answer. A look of surprise appeared on her face "Really? You like my butt? Even though it's gigantic?" she asked.

"Yes I do. It is very beautiful. One thing you have to know about me is that I really love a woman with a big booty. Most brothers do." I said. My erection at this point was ready to bust out of my shorts, which Megan noticed too.

"Did I do that?" she asked pointing at my bulge with a smile.

"Yes you did." I said with a smile. Megan looked to see if anyone was around and then stood up and walked closer to me.

"Would you like to see my butt?" she asked.

"Yes I would." I said. She turned around and presented her thick white ass to me. It looked absolutely beautiful in those pants. It was very wide and poked out substantially. It didn't have the perfect bubble shape that Kyanna's had, but it was not too far off either. "May I touch it?" I asked.

Megan nodded her head. I placed my hand on her ass and enjoyed the softness of it. Megan's ass felt very soft and doughy in my hands. I squeezed it gently with both of my hands for a few seconds and then pulled her against me. She started to grind her ass against me crotch while looking at me.

"Do you like that?" she asked.

"Yes I do Megan. I really do." I said with a smile. Suddenly, the door opened and Kyanna walked out onto the patio. Megan tried to pull away for a second, but I held on telling her, "it's fine."

Kyanna had a smile on her face. "You two have certainly warmed to each other."

"You can say that." said Megan slightly embarrassed.

"How does her butt feel CJ?" asked Kyanna.

"Very nice. You really need to feel it. It's incredibly soft." I said.

Kyanna walked closer to Megan and looked up at her. "May I?" she asked. Megan hesitated for a second and then nodded her approval. She turned around to let Kyanna have her way with it. I stood there watching Kyanna worship Megan's ass eagerly. She caressed and rubbed all over it with those tiny hands.

"This is so hot! I wish I was filming this right now." I said while rubbing my dick. Kyanna got to her knees and pressed her face against Megan's ass. I was amazed at how easily it engulfed her face. Megan gave me a look of surprise and laughed.

"Wow, okay!" she said in slight shock.

"Your first time having a woman do this to you?" I asked. Megan nodded her head.

"I never thought that I'd be doing this." said Megan. She started rubbing her ass on Kyanna's face slowly.

"CJ, now I know why you love this so much. Does my ass feel this soft?" asked Kyanna.

"Yes it does. You know that you have the world's greatest ass. Come on now!" I said. Kyanna smiled at me and gave Megan's ass a couple of hard slaps.

"Oh!" cried Megan out of shock more than hurt. "Ladies, that was very nice." I said. Kyanna looked at Megan and asked, "Would you like to feel mine?" She turned and presented her perfect ass to Megan, who reached out and placed her hand on it.

"You're Asian, right?" she asked shocked at how substantial it was.

"Yeah. Filipina. I know it's incredible that my ass is this big." she said in a matter of fact way. Kyanna had received so many comments from people about her ass that it never fazed her anymore.

"It really is. You get this from your mom?" asked Megan while continuing to squeeze the round globes in her hands.

"That's the thing. No one else in my family has a big butt. People used to think that I got implants, that is until they touch it. My family used to make fun of me for it too because I've had a big butt since I was about fourteen. It didn't get this big until recently and CJ can tell you I exercise a lot. All my weight just completely avoids my stomach and goes to my hips, thighs and ass and never leaves."

"You're preaching to the choir." said Megan with a laugh. "My mom had a big ass. Apparently, all the women in her family are big up top and in the bottom too."

"How big are you up top?" I asked curiously.

"34DDD." she said to my now shocked face, which made her laugh. "Stop it! You're making me feel like a freak."

"I'm sorry, it's just I've never seen breasts that big in real life. Only on the internet." I said.

"Yeah well, here I am," she replied with a smile. There was so much sexual tension in the air that it could be cut with a knife.

"Do you know how big your butt is?" I asked. I was dying to know.

"50 inches. I measured it about a week ago. My waist is only about 26 inches, which surprised me!" she said.

"Hey, you don't hear any complaints here." I said looking at Kyanna who shook her head.

"None at all Megan." she added.

"Hey CJ, is the food ready? I'm starving!" said Jim poking his head out the patio door, which broke the tension in the air.

"Yeah man. It's all done." I said wanting to throw the tongs at his forehead.

"Alright! Finally! I was about ready to eat Amy. Wait, that didn't come out right." he said, which made him pull his head back in and shut the door. I shut off the grill and the three of us made our way back inside the house. After dinner, we all watched one of the movies that they rented earlier that day. Throughout the movie, Kyanna whispered in my ear about how much she wanted to watch me fuck Megan and get it on tape.

"I want to see you fuck her doggy style and give her one of those thick loads on her face. Then I'll lick it off and swap it with her. How does that sound?" she whispered.

"Stop it girl! You're gonna make me bust right now!" I whispered back to her. Kyanna laughed silently and said, "Before all that, I want to see her suck your dick and have you tit fuck her too. I'll start it off by eating her pussy and worshiping her ass. Sounds good, doesn't it?" she teased.

"Yeah it does. I really need to cum right now." I said desperately wanting to bust a nut.

"No! Save it for later CJ!" she whispered. We went back to watching the bad horror movie that Dave had hyped up earlier in the evening. We popped in a couple of more movies, before everyone passed out downstairs, except for me, Kyanna and Megan.

Kyanna went over to her and whispered something in her ear, which made her smile and nod her head. After that, she looked at me and said, "CJ, come upstairs to Megan's room in about twenty minutes with the camera and the oil from the kitchen."

"Okay." I said. My imagination began to run wild as I watched Kyanna walk to her bag, pull out something white and then go upstairs with Megan.

I looked at the others who were still passed out on the floor and couches then got up and went to the bathroom. I imagined all the things Kyanna whispered to me earlier playing in my brain. I relieved myself, washed my hands, and went out to grab my camera and the oil. I made my way upstairs wondering about the freakiness that was about to ensue. I knocked on the door and hit the record button.

"Come in CJ" said Kyanna's familiar voice from behind the door. I pushed open the door to the sight of the both of them sitting on Megan's bed smiling at me. "Shut the door," said Kyanna. She stood up to show me her new shorts that were considerably shorter than her others. She was also topless.

"Turn around so that I can see that beautiful behind of yours." I said. She turned around to exhibit the mounds of flesh that drove me wild. The shorts were so short that they only covered about half of her ass, allowing me to view the bottoms of those cheeks.

"Do you like them?" asked Kyanna. "They were for tonight, but I didn't know we'd be having a third party when I packed them."

"You look sexy as hell in them. Your ass can make anything look good." I said as my dick began to harden.

"Oh look what you've done Kyanna. He's hot and bothered now," said Megan with a laugh as she pointed at the massive bulge in my shorts.

"Yeah, I've been known to do that to him." replied Kyanna as she began to clap her cheeks together.

"Woman, you really are something." I said while reaching out to give her ass a couple of slaps. "Yeah well, it's not just about me tonight. Megan is our guest of honor. Isn't she CJ?"

"Yes she is Kyanna. A very beautiful guest indeed. Megan, could you stand up and model for the camera please?" I asked.

"Sure," she said standing up to model for the camera. She was wearing a red bra that could barely contain her substantial breasts and red underwear that fit nicely at the top of her wide hips.

"Wow. How do you have such a tiny waist and such wide hips? You have an incredible figure!" I said mesmerized by her hourglass shape. Her legs were very thick and shapely, especially her calves. She turned around to tease me with her big ass. There was a little bit of cellulite on her thighs and ass, but not a whole bunch.

"Do you like it?" she asked.

"Yeah. Why would your boyfriend leave you?" I asked.

"Actually, I left him. I found out that he was cheating on me so I told him that we were done." she said.

"Well, I have to say that he is a fool. How about we get a little revenge on him?" I asked.

"Sure. Would it involve seeing this tape?" she asked.

"Of course. How about you tell him through the camera how you feel?" I asked.

"Sure. Bill, you're a piece of shit and you're going to see what a real dick looks like satisfying a woman. Something you could never do." she said with a smile. Kyanna got on her knees behind Megan and pulled down her underwear.