The Camping Trip Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spaldan
spaldan
1,455 Followers

Jackie and I immediately started jogging towards the voices. "Brian!" Jackie yelled, "where the hell are you?"

"Over here," Megan and Brian called back together.

When we got within site of Brian and Megan, just a few feet from the clearing in front of our cabin, Brian called out to me, "Is that Kevin? What the fuck are you guys doing out here?"

Again, I couldn't think of a good answer, but thankfully Megan did. "Obviously plotting our revenge," she replied coolly, "what were YOU guys doing out here?"

"Just going for a walk," Brain said, wrapping an arm firmly around Jackie.

"Yeah, just a walk," Jackie said, casting a nervous glance back at me, "you guys were snooping."

"And there was nothing to see," Brian concluded, turning his back to me and Megan as if he were offended.

With that, they strolled off back towards the cabin without another word or look back. After a few seconds, we heard their footsteps as they walked up the steps to the cabin followed by the sound of the door opening and closing.

When silence returned, Megan started giggling again, "That was funny, he pinched my ass in the dark," she said quietly, "I bet I know what they were up to."

I let out a loud yawn, "Well, now that we know, can we get back to sleep?" I asked.

"You can go, I'm not quite ready yet," Megan replied.

"I'm not leaving you alone in the woods," I responded, "aren't you tired."

"I am," Megan replied, "but I'm honestly a little horny. I can't go to sleep until I've calmed down a bit."

"Horny?" I laughed, "Walking in the woods made you horny?"

"Well, I've been a little turned on all day, between seeing Brian and Jackie fooling around and then what we did," she look down at her feet shyly with that comment, " and now this. Looking for Brian and Jackie was kind of a turn on."

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"Yeah, just give me a few minutes to settle down," she replied.

To this day I don't know if I was light headed from being tackled, if I was just tired from being woken up, or I just wanted to go back to bed, but I walked over to Megan and in one swift movement pulled both her pants and her underwear down to her ankles.

"What are you..." Megan began, but before she could finish I was down on my knees in front of her. Her pussy was beautiful, even if I was viewing it in the deep darkness of the woods. Her lips were puffy, and surprisingly already a little bit wet. Most noticeably, I hadn't realized it before but she was completely clean shaven. It was a young, aroused, puffy, pink pussy.

"I owe you one," I said simply, before leaning forward.

Just inches from her mound, I caught the smell of the aroma of her sex. I leaned in and licked a slow circle around her swollen lips, causing her to gasp and moan. I then slowly licked up and down the length of her warm slit, running my rough tongue over her bare and sensitive skin.

"Oh shit, the cool air and your hot tongue..." was all she could manage to say before I began rubbing slow circles up her wetness with my hard tongue. I worked my way up her pussy lips before sliding them apart and licking near the top of her slit. When I felt the hard bump of her protruding clit, I ran the length of my rough tongue over her sensitive spot.

"Oh shit," Megan moaned, almost losing her balance. She was standing over me and my head was buried between her legs in the middle of a forest. "Hold on," she whispered, sliding backwards a foot until her back was resting up against a tree.

I scooted forward and then attacked her clit, rubbing slow circles around it with my rough tongue before pulling back and rapidly flicking at it with just the tip of my tongue. I suckled her clit gently into my mouth and rubbed at it with my lips.

"Holy shit," she moaned again, her legs shaking. I lapped at her clit with the length of my rough tongue, and then ran deep circles around the hard nub with the tip of my tongue, She was getting incredibly wet, and it was turning me on a little to hear her moaning. I slipped one hand up her thigh and placed my thumb over her most sensitive spot. As I began rubbing circles around her clit with my thumb, I slid my mouth lower over the entrance to her pussy.

I rolled my tongue into a hard point, and then drove my tongue into Megan's tight hole. I wiggled my tongue into her as I continued to play her hard nub with my finger. Megan began to buck back against my face, and when I had wiggled the length of my fat tongue into her pussy, I began to slide it in and out of her. I fucked her with my tongue, occasionally pausing to swirl my tongue inside of her or lick at the sides of her passage. I never stopped my rubbing of her clit as I slipped my tongue in and out of her.

Soon, her hips were thrusting back against my face with urgency, her labored breathing becoming more frantic. "Oh Kevin, oh Kevin," she groaned as I slithered my tongue around inside her.

I slipped my tongue out of her cunt, and began lapping at her clit once again. I slid two fingers suddenly into her hot pussy, running them in and out of her sex while I tickled her clit with the tip of my tongue. That was the final straw. Megan grabbed the back of my head and shoved it into her body as I slathered around her hard clit, my long fingers fucking in and out of her tight hole.

"Oh fuck, don't stop... oh.... oh... I'm CUMMING!" she cried, holding my head fast against her. I felt her pussy positively explode with juices around my fingers as I continued running circles around her clit with my rough, wet tongue. Megan bucked a couple of times, sucking air deeply into her lungs as she was overcome by her orgasm, and then nearly collapsed on top of me.

We somehow ended up sitting against the tree, Megan cradled in my arms as her spent body recovered from her climax. I tried to wipe her juices from my face as the lower half of my head was covered in them, and soon her eyes were open and she was softly laughing at me and dabbing at my chin in the moonlight.

"Feel better?" I asked quietly.

"Like a million dollars," she replied, "that was unbelievable. No wonder Jen raved so much about fooling around with you."

I was done feeling uncomfortable about my ex-girlfriend sharing our sexual escapades, so I simply smiled. Megan and I cleaned ourselves up and then hurried off to the cabin. When we slipped quietly into the cabin, we discovered that Jackie and Brian had decided to sleep in the one bedroom. Megan and I slipped back beneath the warm covers and I quickly drifted off to sleep dreaming of swimming naked with Megan.

**********

The next morning, after a hearty (and blessedly late) breakfast, we decided to spend a quiet morning lazily soaking up the sun on the lake shore. Between napping on the shore and quick dips in the lake, the day was half gone before I even realized it. I probably would have lazed in the warm early summer sun if not for the growling in my stomach. Jackie volunteered to go back and whip up some sandwiches, and she caught me off guard by asking if I would help her carry them back from the cabin. I agreed, and I strolled off towards the cabin bare chested in my swim trunks.

Half way down the short wooded path back to our cabin, Jackie stole a quick glance over her shoulder before beginning in a secretively quiet voice, "Please tell me you won't say anything about last night."

"What do you mean?" I asked, puzzled.

Jackie's blue eyes looked very worried, "I told you that I was out there to fuck Brian," she explained, "please tell me you haven't told anyone."

"Of course not," I replied honestly, though after fooling around with Megan I had completely forgotten what Jackie had said to me when we ran into each other.

"Promise me you won't tell anyone," she asked as we made our way up the steps into the cabin.

"Don't worry, your secret's safe with me," I said. "Even if I do owe you and Brian for stranding me naked in the lake last night, I wouldn't go gossiping about you," I finished with a wink.

"Thanks," Jackie said, looking noticeably relieved, "I mean I haven't even told Megan yet, she'd kill me."

Despite our normally animated discussions, the rest of the time Jackie and I spent together was silent. I didn't quite know what to say while Jackie quickly and expertly fixed the sandwiches, and I don't think Jackie was in any mood to explain herself. I thought the entire time would pass without another word being exchanged, but as I carried the picnic basket loaded with our food and drinks down the cabin steps, Jackie quickly turned and gave me a light peck on the cheek.

"Thanks," she said, "I knew I could trust you. I owe you one."

I had no idea what, exactly, she owed me.

**********

After our big lunch, I decided to take a little nap on the cabin porch. We had set up a cozy little hammock, and between the food and all the sun I was feeling a little worn out. Megan and Jackie had decided to go for a walk, and Robert and Brian were animatedly talking about cars on the lake shore, so I settled into a nice peaceful slumber.

When I awoke, the sky had begun to grow streaks of red with the coming sunset. I wasn't quite sure what had woken me until Megan's face appeared over me.

"You have to stop doing that to me," I mumbled, rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

"Where did everyone go?" Megan asked with a smile, "It's almost time for dinner and I don't know if people are hungry yet."

I stared at her incredulously. How was I, having been asleep, supposed to know what was going on? If she wasn't so cute looking at me with those soft brown eyes, I would have been very rude to her.

"I have no idea," I responded groggily.

"Well, I'm going to check the woods, you check the beach," Megan replied, and strode off calmly.

Shaking the cobwebs out of my head, I got off the hammock and began to make my way down to the lake shore. Looking up at the clear, sun streaked sky through the leafy canopy, I could tell that it was going to be a beautiful sunset. Still looking at the sky, I emerged out of the woods and onto the lake shore. I heard a noise off to my right and looked in that direction.

Jackie was naked, her full, firm breasts exposed and bouncing up and down as she rode Brian. Brian was lying beneath her, feet at the waters edge, hands on her hips thrusting up to meet her downward plunge as he fucked her. I froze, watching Jackie grind her pelvis against Brian as she grunted and moaned in pleasure. They were fucking fast and hard, and from that distance I could barely make out Brian's full cock as it plunged in and out of Jackie's tight pussy. Neither of them seemed to notice me, and I was unsure of what to do. These two were fucking like rabbits.

I began to cautiously back up into the woods. Jackie was furiously humping up and down on Brian's thick cock, her pussy juices leaking down her leg. For his part, Brian was thrusting up to meet her, shoving his cock into her and causing her beautiful tits to jiggle as he plowed her.

"Oh God babe, I'm close," Jackie moaned, staring longingly down into Brian's eyes. He merely grunted his approval as he firmly grasped Jackie's hips and began pounding his glistening cock in and out of her little pussy.

"Oh God, here it comes," Jackie whispered, grinding her pelvis against Brian once again. I was maybe two steps from slipping back into the forest when her orgasm overcame her. She looked straight up at me and came, her mouth formed in a wide "O" and her chest heaving with her effort. Her eyes caught mine and went wide, but then she was cumming, suddenly gritting her teeth before she screamed in ecstasy and collapsed in a smooth, sweaty heap on top of Brian.

Brian simply wrapped his arms around Jackie and continued to fuck her, never noticing that I was there. I watched him hold her tight as he bucked his hips upward into her naked form atop him. As I finally made it back into the woods, I heard him exclaim, "Here it comes babe!" before I took off running back to the cabin.

When I arrived at the old porch, slightly out of breath, Megan was standing in the doorway with a puzzled expression on her face.

"Did you find anyone?" she asked.

"Um... yeah, I found Brian and Jackie down by the shore, but they're busy," I replied hastily.

Megan shot me a look of suspicion for a second, but then asked, "You think I should start fixing the dinner?"

"Sure," I replied, glad to be off the topic of Jackie and Brian.

Dinner for the night was hot dogs and hamburgers, prepared over a Bar-b-que pit on the side of the cabin. I offered to help by trying to arrange the plates, utensils, and condiments while Megan accomplished the real work of building the charcoal fire and grilling the burgers and dogs. For the first time all weekend, Megan was not talkative, so I quietly arranged the cheese and lettuce and buns while she threw the meat on the fire.

"You haven't said anything about last night," Megan finally probed, breaking our silence.

I was a typical guy, caught like a deer in the headlights. "It was wonderful," I tried, "but I'm not sure how you felt, you being Robert's girlfriend and all."

Megan, bent over the fire, grunted without looking up. I wasn't sure if what I said had pleased her or displeased her. Finally, after turning some of the hot dogs, Megan looked up at me. I was standing at the edge of the porch with nothing to do, having finished setting up the side items.

"It's going to be a few minutes before the food's ready," she said.

"Want to talk later, when everyone else is asleep," I asked?

"Sure," she said, finally showing a hint of a smile.

I decided to use the bathroom before dinner, but being already outside and feeling a bit adventurous, I headed out into the woods. The fiery sunset was already beginning to run its course and the few clouds overheard were turning a dark gray. When I was sure I had walked far enough from the cabin that no one could see me and that no one would stumble upon my mess, I dropped my shorts and relieved myself against a tree.

As I finished, turned, and began to walk back towards the cabin, I could hear voices talking in that direction.

"Anyone else here?" I thought I heard Robert say.

"No," came Megan's reply, "where have you been?"

"Went for a walk," he responded. I was just getting close enough that I could start to make out their full forms between the trees and branches at the edge of the cabin. Robert walked up to Megan, drew her into his arms, and kissed her firmly on the lips. She held onto the spatula in her hands, but melted against him and returned his kiss. I froze where I was and stopped walking.

"We haven't had the chance to fool around the entire time we've been here," Robert said softly, gently caressing Megan's face.

Oh no, not again, I thought.

Robert quickly spun Megan around so her back was to him, and he ran his hands over her chest and fondled her pert breasts through her shirt. Megan seemed to hesitate for a second before dropping the spatula and reaching behind her body to grab Robert's butt. Even from a distance, I could tell what sort of thing was about to happen. I decided to go for a walk and give Megan and Robert some privacy.

I had carefully and quietly made it just around the wooded edge of the cabin, silently observing Robert fondling Megan's tits, when I saw some movement just in front of me. At first I thought it was a rabbit or a squirrel, in the bushes. But it moved slightly again and I could tell it was much larger. In the fading light it was hard to make out, but slowly I realized that someone was crouching at the edge of the woods, watching Megan and Robert.

By this time Robert had lifted Megan's shirt over her firm tits, and was gently rolling her hard nipples between his fingers. She moaned softly as he kissed his way over her neck. I began slowly and quietly creeping towards whoever it was watching Megan and Robert from the edge of the woods. As I got closer I could tell that whoever it was had their hand between their legs. The shape of the person began to emerge, and I realized they were fairly short, and then I could make out their long hair and suddenly it dawned on me who it was.

Megan moaned off in the distance as I hissed, "Jackie!"

Jackie turned around, falling over onto her backside. Her hands were still buried under her skirt between her spread legs, her fingers glistening with her pussy juices. She looked absolutely shocked, mouth agape, eyes wide.

"What are you doing?" I whispered, glancing back up to see Megan kneeling between Robert's legs and taking his erect cock into her mouth.

"Kevin," Jackie began, returning my focus to the issue at hand, "what are... I wasn't... Oh God, please don't tell Megan."

I grabbed Jackie's free hand and pulled her to her feet. Without another word, I stomped off into the woods dragging Jackie in tow, heading in the direction I had initially taken. I glanced over my shoulder to make sure that Megan and Robert hadn't seen us, and caught a glimpse of Robert's hands around Megan's head as he worked his cock in and out of her waiting mouth.

When we had gotten far enough away that I was sure no one was near enough to hear us, I spun around and confronted Jackie.

"What the hell were you doing?" I demanded, somewhat surprised at the anger welling inside me. For a moment I realized it was irrational to be angry with Jackie after I had snuck off into the woods to watch her and Brian fuck. But my reason was soon washed away with an unexpected hostility.

"Please, Kevin," Jackie pleaded, surprising me with her desperation, "don't tell Megan. I was just heading back to the cabin and happened to catch them. I was horny and Brian is sleeping on the beach and I just figured I'd have a little fun." Her blue eyes looked honestly desperate.

"How many secrets of yours am I expected to keep this weekend?" I shot back.

"I know you saw Brian and me on the beach," she responded, downcast, "I don't know what to say." She paused, before stepping closer to me. Her large, tightly encased breasts, brushed lightly against my mid section. "I'll do ANYTHING if you promise me you will never tell anyone about catching me and Brian or catching me watching Megan."

"Wha..." I began, before my words caught in my mouth with the realization of her meaning.

She looked up at me, a very slight smile on her face, and could see that I understood. The next thing I knew, her hands were lightly fumbling with my zipper, and she was reaching into my boxer shorts. Deftly, her small hand found my rapidly hardening cock, and wrapped her fingers around the warmth of my arousal.

"Do you promise?" She asked, stroking me almost teasingly. "If I take care of this, you'll never breath a word of what happened to anyone."

I was stunned, wanting to look away from her deep blue eyes but unable to tear myself from the sight of her stroking me. It was a fantasy of mine come true, and I could not stop it if I wanted to. I nodded.

"Good," she said, "now just tell me what feels good."

Jackie dropped to her knees, and I felt my now fully erect cock pulled into the cool evening air. Almost as quickly as I felt the tingle of an evening breeze, my hardness slipped into the warm wetness of Jackie's mouth. I gasped, and Jackie moaned in response. She was incredible, her mouth sucking me tightly as her tongue wiggled against the underside of my shaft. My cock slipped deep into her mouth, and I felt the pressure of her sucking me deeper as she began to rock her head back and forth over my rod. The sensation of her hot mouth sliding up and down my dick was exquisite. I moaned deeply again as she allowed my cock to slip almost completely from her mouth before she suckled on just the head of my cock. She lapped at the underside of my cock-head with her tongue and then plunged my full hardness back into her mouth. I looked down at the top of her head as she bobbed her tight mouth up and down on me. A free hand slipped back into my shorts to carefully play with my balls.

spaldan
spaldan
1,455 Followers