The Camping Trip Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spaldan
spaldan
1,471 Followers

I could tell she was getting close, so after one last squeeze of her firm tits, I pulled my hand back from under her tank top and gripped the bottom of the vibrator with both of my hands. I began pumping with both hands, my arms ramming the thick vibrator in and out of Jackie's tight hole. She responded by loudly moaning her encouragement, "Oh fuck yes! Oh fuck yes!" as I pumped the shaking device in and out of her dripping pussy. I was using everything I had to pump the thing in and out of her, going faster than was humanly possible with a real penis, and her round ass cheeks began to tremble with anticipation. "Oh... so close! Oh... yes! Oh... hear it comes!" With those last words of encouragement, I sunk the vibrator so deep that the rabbit ears buzzed directly against Jackie's clit. Her arms collapsed from under her and she fell face down on the grass, her legs shaking violently as her smooth, young body was wracked by a powerful orgasm. I withdrew quickly again and then rammed the vibrator home one last time into her hole, the rabbit ears hitting directly against her clit. Her mouth opened and she let out one, long, soft squeak, a wordless and almost sound-less scream as she came and came and came on that little vibrator.

It was Megan who lept to her friend's side and pulled the device out of Jackie's dripping wet pussy. "No too much, Kev," Megan explained as she took the vibrator away. Jackie was in a totally obscene position, her face in the grass, arms splayed to the side, smooth ass sticking straight up in the air.

I wondered for a second if she was okay before she said, "MY GOD that was good."

At this point I was too turned on and horny to think straight. I had my own shorts off in a flash and was rubbing at my throbbing, rigid cock as I looked down at Jackie's half naked body. Her boob closest to me had spilled half out of her tank top, with the way she had fallen, and I couldn't believe she had happily let me play with it just a moment before. My hand was pumping up and down my cock as I looked at her smooth, ample tit flesh and remembered how soft it had felt in my hands.

"Uh, uh, uh," came a stern warning from Megan. I looked over at her and she was finishing coating the vibrator with the cleaning lubricant. She shook her head at me disapprovingly as she said, "Remember, you're here because you owe me. You can touch yourself if you want, but you have to do for me what you just did for Jackie if you want me to forgive you." Megan handed me the vibrator, still wriggling, and rolled her own body up onto all fours.

Megan looked at me, I looked down at the vibrator, and then looked over at Jackie. Jackie still hadn't moved, and with her face in the grass she said, "Get to it, horny boy."

I tried to hold the vibrator with my left hand so I could continue rubbing at my own, eager cock with my right hand. But as I tried to tease the fat head of the vibrator against Megan's pussy lips, I realised the grip was clumsy. I sighed and switched to holding the device with my right hand. Again, I pushed hard on the bottom of the vibrator and, after some resistance, it slid into Megan's pussy. She sighed in response, then she looked over her shoulder and smiled at me. I was now sitting on my backside in the grass, my hard cock pointing almost straight up against my stomach. Megan shifted as I worked the thick vibrator gingerly in and out of her tight hole. She moved so her knees were on one side of my lap and her hands on the other, with her body stretching over me. As I began to pump the wriggling vibrator in and out of her tight pussy, Megan grasped the base of my cock with one hand and moved my member back and forth so that my cock head rubbed against the smooth skin of her flat stomach. The sensation of my sensitive tip rubbing against her smooth skin didn't build the arousal like my pumping hand would have, but it still felt very, very good. The sight of Megan rubbing my cock against her body also turned me on. I moaned in appreciation, and also began pumping the vibrator harder and faster into Megan's wet pussy.

"Oh wow," Megan moaned, her eyes closed, "This does feel good." Her soft skin tickled my sensitive tip as she rubbed it against her, and I began to use two hands to rapidly pump the vibrator up and down as it wriggled inside her hole. Megan let out a low moan as I fucked her harder and deeper with the device.

"Oh let him go and enjoy yourself," came Jackie's voice from behind me. Jackie was so close it sounded like she was talking right next to my ear. Megan release my cock and began to rock back and forth slightly, in rhythm with the pumping motion of the vibrator. I was disappointed for only a second before I felt cool liquid coating my dick. I kept pumping the vibrator hard and deep into Megan as I looked down and realized Jackie was applying ample amounts of the cleaning lubricant to my throbbing erection. Jackie's soft hands closed around my sensitive shaft and began pumping up and down my now slippery cock. I went from the teasing tickling of Megan's skin to the firm softness of Jackie's grip as she jacked me off. Megan was moaning in earnest now, the vibrator flying in and out of her pussy as I gripped it with both hands. I was lost in the surreal erotic craziness of the moment, me getting Megan off while Jackie helped get me off. At that moment, I loved my two friends more than I had ever thought was possible.

Feeling Jackie's two hands jacking rapidly up and down my slippery cock, squeezing the tip of my cock, I wasn't paying as much attention as I should have to the vibrator I was using to fuck Megan's pussy. The rabbit head began to graze Megan's clit with my strong, downward motions, and she shuddered every time it happened. But as I lost myself in the amazing visual before me and gave in to the sensation of Jackie's soft, expert hands quickly milking my dick, my accidental motions with the vibrator pushed Megan into her orgasm. "Uh," she moaned as the rabbit ears grazed her, then, "Uh... uh... oh... oh yes... oh yes...." Her body tensed up around me and I could feel the sparks of my own orgasm shooting down my legs. As Jackie pumped her closed grip up and down my cock, it was going to be close who came first.

"Oh yes!" cried Megan, "Oh yes! Oh yes! YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!" she squealed as she came, her body shaking in ecstasy. Megan's hips bucked back and forth in earnest as she orgasmed, and the vibrator slipped from inside her pussy as her thin body spasmed on top of me. Megan rolled to her side as she collapsed, her body pinning my legs beneath her as Jackie's hands pumped furiously up and down my cock. It was like my cock had turned into a white hot fountain of pleasure and Jackie was coaxing that bliss right out of me. The sight of Megan's young aroused body on top of my legs sent me into my own orgasm.

"OH JACKIE!" I yelled as I came, a huge spurt of cum erupting from the tip of my cock and landing wetly on the front of Megan's shirt. I somehow managed to keep my eyes open despite the intense pleasure, as I was so turned on by the sight of my cum coating Megan. My toes curled as Jackie's tight grip continued to milk the orgasm out of me, and devious Jackie turned my cock so the next blast of cum hit Megan wetly on the forehead. A third spurt got Megan squarely in the face, and a fourth spurt dribbled onto Megan's lips. A fifth squirt of cum landed weakly on Megan's arm, and I pushed Jackie away as I drank in the erotic sight before me of Megan's face covered in my cum. Then I fell onto my back and stared up at the stars shining through a gap in the trees overhead.

Again, to my surprise, Megan laughed. "WHAT THE FUCK, JACKIE!!" she yelled between giggles. "What the fuck was that? You got his shit all over me!!!" Jackie was lost in riotous laughter and was quickly backing away from her cum covered friend. "Why the hell did you spray me like that?"

Jackie stopped laughing long enough to say, "Well, you didn't think I would let you get away with this completely, did you? You ordered us to come down here and tried to make us your sex slaves. You deserved a little bit of payback."

For some reason, both girls were laughing. Again, I'll never understand girls. I looked up and Megan was trying to wipe the cum off of her eyes, her eyes still closed as she fumbled around. "Well now how in the hell am I supposed to get this cum off me?" she said. She used her shirt to wipe the last of the cum out of her eyes so she could finally open those eyes to glare at Jackie.

"Well I bet Kevin LOVED it," Jackie responded, still laughing.

"It was hot," I agreed.

"You stay out of it!" yelled Megan.

"Alright, alright," Jackie said, trying to calm her friend. "We can wash it off in the lake, I'll help you get over there."

"No," Megan spat back, still smiling. "You two have done enough, thank you. I'm going to go clean myself off and you two will wait for me right here. I swear, if you're not here when I get back, I will pee all over the both of you while you sleep when I get back to the cabin." And with that, she walked off towards the water, naked from the waist down and forgetting her shorts. I watched her firm ass as it disappeared between the trees.

When Megan was gone, Jackie turned to me with a smile and said, "I knew you would love it, you lucky dog."

I smiled back, still laying in the cool grass. A thought occurred to me and I asked, "Jackie, what are we now, the three of us?"

A moment passed in silence before Jackie responded, "We're good friends, and I'm happy. That's all I know."

"I'm happy too," I chimed in.

----------

The happy reverie of the night before vanished shortly after I awoke the next day. Only Jackie was still sleeping when I got up, sometime after 9:00. No one else was in the cabin. After using the bathroom, I made my way to the front door and was quickly greeted by Megan. I could tell from the grave look on her face that something was wrong.

"Kevin, Jen is here," Megan explained. "Her family got back yesterday and she didn't want to miss hanging out with us all, so she drove up to the lake first thing this morning."

I looked to the little area in front of our cabin and there she was, my ex-girlfriend. My heart did a little flip-flop in my chest at the sight of her. The break up was so fresh that part of me was thrilled to see my girlfriend of two years and part of me was devastatingly sad to have her here again. I truly loved her but she had broken my heart when she left met.

I walked down the cabin steps towards her, still unsure of what I was going to say. Brian and Robert had been chatting with Jen, but backed away at my approach and returned to the cabin. She looked gorgeous in a little halter top and short skirt. The halter top highlighted her large, firm C cup breasts, just barely smaller than Jackie's. The skirt highlighted her long, shapely legs. She was slim and toned, with an athletic body shaped by her love of running and swimming. We had often joked that she would have been an outstanding runner if her big boobs hadn't gotten in the way. But I told her that I liked playing with her breasts so much that I didn't mind. Her shoulder length strawberry blond hair was pulled back into a pony tail, and at 5'7" tall she had to look up at me to say hello. She gave me a tentative smile, her white teeth so perfect and straight, as her green eyes met mine.

"Hey Kevin," she said softly.

"Hey Jen." I replied

"I'm sorry to crash, I just didn't want to miss the fun," she continued, "With all of us leaving, I'm not sure how many more times we'll all get to do something like this together before we go away to college."

"It's okay, I totally understand." I said looking down at her

"You don't mind?" She asked

"Of course not. We'll figure this out somehow." I answered

She paused, looking down at her feet as if she was thinking something over, and then responded, "You were always the sweetest guy. I think you're right, we'll make this work." She smiled softly at me as she spoke.

I was conflicted all morning about how I felt. I could admit to myself that she was right, we didn't know how much more time we would all have together. And I was being honest when I said I understood and we would figure it out somehow. But it still felt a little wrong and a little raw to have her there. I had gotten over her as much as I could have in the time since we broke up, but I still didn't want her there in front of me all morning. It made the entire morning a little awkward around the cabin. Our friends were happy to see her, particularly Jackie, but they were tentative and cautious whenever the two of us were in the same room. Everyone agreed to head down to the lake shore to escape the awkward confines of the cabin, and after a quick, late breakfast we all changed and headed down to the water. It was a beautiful, sunny day by the lake.

To our surprise, we were not alone on the shore. Not far down the shoreline we spotted two young men throwing a football back and forth. After we had settled ourselves on a nice spot of the beach, the two young men walked over to say hello. They were shirtless and brimming with muscles, their tan skin evidence of many days out in the sun. With their broad chests, I thought they might be college football players, but they explained they were construction workers who had graduated from one of the nearby high schools a couple of years ago. Their boss owned one of the cabins closest to ours on the lake and had agreed to let them use it for the night. It was just the two of them, and they were enjoying relaxing for a weekend night near the water. The guys seemed polite enough, but slightly cocky. They told me their names, but I quickly forgot them.

Megan and Jen tried to hide their obvious interest in the two handsome strangers, but they were clearly intrigued by the two hard bodies who had showed up on our lake shore. The guys were shorter than me and Brian, but almost as well built as Brian. And Megan and Jen clearly couldn't take their eyes off of the ample muscles on the new boys. To my surprise, Robert noticed Megan's interest but didn't seem to care. Jackie couldn't have cared less, and she had soon stripped down to her tiny blue tube top bikini and was splashing in the water with Brian. When Jackie stripped down, the two young men did little to conceal their stares as their eyes roamed over her curvy, smooth flesh. Brian either didn't notice or didn't care, he was soon in the water splashing and swimming with Jackie.

Noticing the way that Jackie had gotten the boys' attention, Megan soon stripped down to her tiny little brown bikini. Megan's little body and perky breasts also got some appreciative looks from the new boys. Not to be left out, Jen also slipped off her halter top and skirt, revealing a tiny red bikini beneath. Her full, firm breasts and tight young ass were both well on display in the swim wear she had selected, and suddenly the two young men were giving her a lot of attention. I was a little jealous about the looks Jen was getting, but also more than a little turned on by the sight of her big, round breasts.

Jackie decided she wanted to play chicken fight in the water, and she called out Megan. Megan seemed slightly disappointed to leave the conversation that had been going on between her, Jen, and the new guys, but she went to her friend in the water. Robert was still being grouchy and said he didn't want to get in the water today, so Megan asked me to be her partner. I always loved a good chicken fight, and also wanted to get away from Jen and these guys who were drooling over her, so I happily accepted. It was also a nice bonus to be able to hold onto Megan's smooth legs in the water and feel her tight young body pressed so close against me during the game. I was pretty good at the contest, and Megan's reach was much better than Jackie's. Jackie was still slightly surprised and very upset when she was the first to go toppling from her perch and land in the water. She demanded an immediate rematch, which lasted much longer but still ended with her falling off her perch. Indignant and always hyper competitive, Jackie suggested Brian wasn't trying hard enough and demanded that she switch with Megan. I was panting for air by then, but Brian just laughed in a good natured way at the predictable response of his girlfriend. Before I boosted her onto my shoulders, Jackie whispered an implication that she would make it very worth my while if we beat Megan. Once she was on my shoulders, she was so short that her huge boobs were pressed almost obscenely against the top of my head, especially when she tried to hunch down to avoid Megan's shoves. I had totally forgotten about Jen and was thoroughly enjoying the moment. The third match was a hard fought battle. But near the point of exhaustion, clever Megan used Jackie's aggression against her and pulled her forward after she had lunged at Megan. Jackie lost her seat and knocked me in the back of the head as she fell forward into the water. There was one awkward moment where Brain and I had been standing almost uncomfortably close to each other in the water. When Jackie fell, she was briefly trapped between us with one hand still gripping my shoulder and one of her big, wet boobs pressed against my chin. I had to back up just so she could complete her fall, her slippery smooth skin sliding against my smiling face. After her tumble, Jackie immediately popped up again and demanded a rematch. I'm not sure if Megan gave up and just let Jackie win or if she was legitimately tired, but after a long fourth battle Jackie was finally able to de-throne her friend. Jackie threw her arms up in victory and declared the match over.

We were all exhausted by the time we straggled out of the water. We had probably been at it for an hour, and Robert asked if we wanted to get lunch. I found Jen now sitting between the two new guys, playfully slapping at one guy's muscular arm as they joked and laughed. I agreed it was probably a good time for lunch. As we gathered our things, Jen said she wasn't all that hungry yet and she thought she would stay on the shore while the rest of us went back for lunch. We all briefly hesitated, but it was Rob who said that was fine.

We were more than half way back to our cabin when Megan stopped. "Wait a minute!" she called out. "Did we really just leave our female friend with two strange men?"

The group paused, some of us too tired to think of a response. Jackie finally chimed in, "She's a good girl, she'll be able to handle herself."

"But what if they don't care if she's a good girl?" Megan argued.

Jackie sighed in response. "What do you want to do?"

"Let me go back and check on her. If everything looks fine, I'll come back and join you for lunch."

"I'll go with you," I offered, realizing it probably was the right thing to do. "If they are doing something terrible, we can't just send one girl."

"Okay, yell for help if you need anything," Jackie said tiredly, with a bemused smile that indicated she thought we were worrying too much.

"Can you guys make some lunch for me too," I asked, "I'm starving."

"Sure thing," said Robert as he resumed his walk towards the cabin.

As our three friends trudged back towards our cabin, Megan hurriedly led me back down the path towards the lake. Tiring of my slow pace, she grabbed my hand and began to pull me down the path.

"Are you seriously worried?" I asked.

"I just can't believe we left her," Megan responded as she walked briskly. "That was stupid."

We were on the edge of the woods and about to burst through into the clearing along the shore when I spotted Jen on the beach. As Megan was still holding my hand, I pulled her to a stop short of the clearing. "Wha..." she began to ask, but I hushed her with a finger over my lips. Then I pointed to the beach. Down near the shoreline, Jen was kissing one of the two guys who had been talking with her. I pulled Megan down into a crouch and we crept over to some trees so we wouldn't be so obviously standing on the path. It crossed my mind that we must have been near this same spot last night, and my cock twitched a little with the remembrance.

spaldan
spaldan
1,471 Followers