The Camping Trip Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spaldan
spaldan
1,466 Followers

Megan was crouching in front of me, and turned her head slightly to whisper behind her, "Do you think we should stop this?"

I thought for a moment and then whispered back, "Jen doesn't look like she's disagreeing with that guy, or doing anything she doesn't want to do." Jen had her arms down behind her, and the two young men had moved closer on either side so her arms were almost around them. One guy had leaned forward and was kissing Jen on the lips. Her head was tilted upwards and she was clearly kissing him back. The angle looked a little awkward, like the guy had surprised her with the kiss, but Jen wasn't fighting him off or giving any indication that she disliked the attention.

"What do you think we should do?" Megan whispered.

"Why don't we just see how this looks for a minute, and as long as they don't start jumping her or something we'll just head back and give them some privacy?"

After a moment, Megan asked, "I'm sorry, is this awkward for you?"

"Incredibly," I responded without hesitation. "Not only is that my ex-girlfriend, but this is now the second time this weekend I've found myself spying on people hooking up while whispering with you."

Megan turned and smiled, "I'm sorry," she said.

"Sorry that you're a perv who apparently spies on your friends while they're hooking up? Or sorry that I have to watch my ex making out with some stranger she just met?"

"Both those things... and I'm sorry this is my third time. I also caught the tail end of you having sex with Jackie."

I gave Megan's firm bottom a little back hand slap and would have said more, except things down on the beach started rapidly progressing. While one guy was making out with Jen, his friend sneakily grasped the string that tied the top strap of Jen's bikini behind her neck. The knot slipped loosed as he pulled, and Jen's top began to fall away. Jen broke her kiss, yelled some complaint at the guy who had untied her top, and slapped playfully at his arm. In response, Guy number two gently pulled Jen's face towards him and began kissing her. She seemed uncertain for a moment, but slowly she began returning his affections and soon they were also making out. Guy number one, Jen's first make out partner, appeared to be studying Jen and his friend carefully. As Jen began making out in earnest with guy two, guy one started kissing Jen's shoulder and down her arm. Guy one was quickly kissing his way down Jen's chest, and with some gentle prodding, her arm fell away and her full, round breasts were exposed. Guy one began sucking on one of Jen's nipples, and she gasped into the mouth of his partner as her tongue continued to dance with his.

"Would you have expected something like this from Jen?" Megan whispered.

"Again, awkward question, but no," I replied.

"Should we stop it?" Megan asked unsure

"Again, she doesn't seem to mind what's going on." I said looking on awarkdly

"Yeah, they are pretty cute, those two. I can't imagine both at once," Megan mused.

"You getting turned on or something?" I asked.

"A little," she responded.

"Well that's very forward of you." I said

"Well, you asked. And after last night, I don't think there's much that could be too forward between us." Megan said. I knew she was right, nothing was too forward for us anymore.

By now, both the young men were eagerly sucking on my ex-girlfriend's tits. Guy one was content to lap at Jen's nipple, but guy two had one hand around one of her smooth mounds and was greedily sucking at the tip. Jen leaned her head back and moaned so loud we could hear it from where we were hiding. Guy two released his grip on Jen's round melon and began kissing his way down her stomach. His partner seemed to be coordinating with him and began to kiss his way up Jen's neck. As guy two kissed his way between Jen's legs, guy one deftly began kissing Jen on the lips again while simultaneously guiding her to the ground so that she was laying on her back. Jen tried to push guy two away as he began untying the strings holding her little bikini bottom together, but guy one kept her well distracted with his kissing and gentle caressing of her hair. Jen shook her head and said, "Hold on," but then guy one was kissing his way up her neck and over her lips again. Despite her protests, once guy two had the string untied, Jen, clearly shimmed her firm little butt a little to help him get the bottoms off.

I wanted to dash down the beach and push them both off Jen, but I knew I probably shouldn't. So instead, I reached around Megan with both of my hands. One grabbed softly at her breasts through her shirt while the other rubbed up and down her inner thigh. Guy two lowered his head between Jen's legs and she cried out when his mouth made contact with her pussy. My hand slipped down the front of Megan's loose shorts, under her bikini bottoms, and my finger tips found her pussy lips were dripping wet.

Megan moaned softly before saying, "You don't have to do that."

"My hands want to go throttle those guys, so I'm going to have them do this instead," I responded as Megan nestled her firm backside against me. "And, I REALLY want to do this." Megan spread her legs wider in her crouched position, and my fingers found the spot at the top of her pussy lips. She moaned again softly as I spread her own wetness around her sensitive bud.

Back on the beach, Jen was now groaning into one young man's mouth while his friend began clearly eating her out. I watched guy one playing with her hair, both of her firm, pale breasts exposed to the sun, while guy two spread her legs further apart as he went down on her. Megan was trying to grind against my fingers, so I obliged and rubbed softly directly over her clit. Guy one kissed his way over Jen's slender neck and again began slurping his wet tongue over her nipple. Jen ran her fingers through the guy one's hair, pulling him towards her breast and moaning like an animal in heat. She arched her back, thrusting her full breast into the man's face, while his friend continued to lick at Jen's pussy lips. Guy two pulled his head away from Jen's pussy, her juices clearly coating his lips. She probably couldn't see with guy one's head over her chest, but guy two dropped his shorts and positioned his six inch cock at the opening of her pussy.

"No wait!" Jen exclaimed, sitting up. "We are NOT doing that today." Well, at least she had some limits.

The two young men exchanged looks, then guy one shrugged and went back to sucking on Jen's firm breast. Jen continued to run her fingers through his hair, but kept a wary eye on guy two. Guy two also shrugged, walked over to Jen's head, and presented his erect cock just inches from her face. Uncertain what to do, especially with one man still sucking greedily on her full breast, Jen reached her free hand over tentatively and grasped guy two's rigid cock with her thin, feminine fingers. A little flame of jealous anger briefly ignited inside of me as I watched Jen grasp his member. Her move may have been a mistake, because with no hand left to support her and a hungry mouth greedily sucking at her large breast, Jen was forced to lay back. At first guy two seemed to settle for Jen's soft hand sliding up and down his pole, but then he pressed his cock towards her face as she lay back on the ground. Jen seemed to resist at first, though it was hard to tell from our angle in the distance, but it appeared that she eventually relented. Her soft lips parted and guy two gently thrust his hard cock into Jen's hot, wet mouth. Soon enough, I could see her sucking her cheeks in as she blew him, guy two happily thrusting his member in and out of Jen's mouth.

Unseen by Jen, guy two pointed towards Jen's crotch, and guy one reluctantly stopped slathering all over Jen's large breast. As he left her chest, I could see the glimmer of his saliva in the bright sunlight, coating the top of Jen's large, round melon. Guy one slid his upper body down between Jen's legs, and from the way she arched her back, guy one had taken over licking her pussy. Jen now used one free hand to jack up and down the cock of the young man who was fucking her face while she blew him. From the way she arched her back and squealed from time to time, the other young man was doing a pretty good job eating her out.

Megan leaned back and whispered breathlessly, "I'm close to cumming." I had been so intent at the sight of Jen being a wanton slut in front of me, and dealing with the mixed emotions of anger and arousal, that I had totally forgotten that I was pleasuring Megan. But my fingers had kept their constant dance between Megan's legs, rubbing softly over her clit, while my other hand pulled gently at Megan's nipple through the fabric of her shirt. Megan deserved better attention than what I was giving her.

"What can I do to make you cum?" I asked.

"Oh, I love when you talk to me like that," she cooed. "Kiss my neck, please."

I began varying the speed at which I was rubbing Megan's clit, giving her a few fast strokes and then a few slow, gentle brushes with my finger tips. I also leaned down and began to kiss and nibble softly on her smooth neck. I drank in Megan's scent as I kissed and licked the soft skin of her neck. She clearly liked that, pushing her ass against my crotch and her chest out against my hand. I switched back to a soft, steady pressure on her clit, my other hand gently pushing and grasping at Megan's firm breast. I could feel her body starting to quiver and marveled that she was so close even though we were both basically still clothed. I stopped sucking on the nape of Megan's neck just long enough to whisper in her ear, "Cum for me."

Megan moaned and shook in response, her thighs quivering, and I could tell she was lost in the overwhelming flow of an orgasm. I held her young body close against mine as she came, my finger continuing its soft, steady rub against her clit. She bit her lip as she shook, holding in the moan I know she wanted to unleash from inside her as she came, and then she went limp. My finger stopped its motion and I held her body gently against mine, while she leaned her head back and kissed me softly on the cheek.

"Yes... oh yes!" Jen moaned from a distance, drawing my attention back to her. Guy two was still thrusting himself in and out from between Jen's soft lips, and guy one was still working his mouth between Jen's legs. But now Jen was briefly drawing her head away from guy two's cock to moan encouragement to guy one. She was clearly close to cumming. Instead of sending her over the edge, guy two motioned for his friend to stop. Guy one lifted his head from Jen's pussy and began kissing his way up her flat stomach. Clearly disappointed, Jen lifted her head to say something, but guy two gently grabbed her head and guided her mouth back to his dick. Then guy two began furiously pumping his hips back and forth, fucking Jen's face as he held her head with his hand. I briefly considered stopping them, but then guy two withdrew and began jacking his own cock furiously just inches from Jen's face. He appeared to be rubbing his fat cock head across Jen's soft lips as he jacked himself.

Guy one had been working his own member with his hand since he was between Jen's legs. Now he slid his way up her firm, young body, her pale skin contrasting with his tan skin, and positioned his own six inch dick between Jen's ample breasts. Guy one squeezed Jen's ample tit flesh together and wrapped it around his solid cock. He began pumping his meat in and out of the tunnel of Jen's tit flesh while his thumbs ran back and forth across Jen's nipples. Guy two arched his head back and moaned, unleashing a shot of sperm across Jen's face. Jen opened her mouth and tried to take the rest of his load as he came, presumably to spare her face from his sticky cum, but he didn't seem to care much where he shot his sperm. Some of the sticky white stuff splashed across her pink lips, while more dribbled out from between her lips.

Jen tried to wipe away the cum and then looked up at the young man who was still furiously fucking her tits. He was now firmly pressing her globes together while his hips rocked back and forth, rubbing his meat in and out of the tunnel formed by Jen's smooth tit flesh. Jen looked like she was about to say something, but then guy two was back between her legs. Whatever she was about to say turned into a high pitched moan as guy two's mouth reconnected with her eager pussy.

Meanwhile, Megan had come around and was pulling my cock out through the front of my swim shorts. I had been so focused on Jen that it barely registered that I was hard. I looked down into Megan's hazel eyes. As she looked up at me, her soft hand around my hard cock, she asked, "Is this wrong?"

"Yes," I replied, but then her hot, wet mouth closed around my cock. Megan blew me in earnest as I sat on my backside in the grass. Her cheeks sucked inwards, tickling the sides of my shaft, while her tongue swirled around the head of my cock and her hand jacked up and down my throbbing member. Back on the shore, Jen was essentially pinned beneath the man on her chest as he fucked her. I watched the bastard thrust his hard meat in and out from between her smooth tits, while his partner slathered his tongue up and down Jen's pussy lips. Jen's toes curled, her body clearly close to orgasm. Megan's sucking mouth slathered up and down my cock, her hand squeezing the tip of my cock. Then guy one groaned, and I saw a blast of cum escape from between Jen's large tits and splatter against her chin and her neck. Guy one thrust a few more times and then stopped, and his partner also stopped his motions.

"Shit, Megan," I managed, "I'm going to cum." Watching some stranger fuck my ex-girlfriends big, beautiful tits and blow his load on her tight body had ignited some sort of burning pleasure inside of me.

"Already?" Megan asked after briefly popping my cock out from between her lips. "Well, go ahead."

Megan's sucking mouth was working up and down my cock, her tongue tickling the underside of my fat cock head, and I felt the orgasm building. Back on the lake shore, I saw Jen sitting up naked, her large, round, firm breasts on display. I missed those pink nipples, and watched as she tried to wipe the cum off of her face, another puddle of cum dripping from between her tits. I ogled Jen's toned, naked, cum covered body and came hard in Megan's mouth. I launched spurt after spurt of cum into Megan's hot, sucking mouth and I dreamed of holding Jen's soft, tight body against mine once again. Megan swallowed my cum as my orgasm unloaded inside of her, her flicking tongue coaxing the cum out of me.

The two young men had their shorts back on and appeared to be asking if Jen was okay. Although a bit of a mess, Jen said she was fine. The guys thanked her and then began walking away together, leaving her messy and unsatisfied. She walked towards the water and began to clean herself off.

"We better get going," said Megan.

"Thanks for that, by the way," I said meekly, unsure what I was supposed to say.

"Anytime," Megan said with a mischievous smile, kissing me softly on the cheek before we hurried back down the trail towards the cabin. When we got back to our cabin, Megan said Jen had been fine. Jen returned maybe five minutes later, fully clothed and refusing to discuss what had happened with the boys down by the water.

----------

That night, after a nice dinner from the grill and some pleasant conversation around a warm fire, we decided to retire into the cabin for our final evening of the weekend at the lake. Brian suggested we all play a game of poker and the girls caught me off guard by accepting. From the way my four friends began excitedly discussing the game, and angrily trash talking, it was clear that there was something more than an invitation to play poker. Jen and I exchanged a look, both knowing that something was going on with our friends.

We each began with twenty five crackers that represented our chips. As we played, Jackie and Megan explained that Brian and Robert had offered to teach them how to play poker sometime in the past month. Once the girls had gotten a grasp of the game, the foursome started playing whenever they got together. They also started making small, silly bets during their games. The girls never said so, but Robert gave the impression that they had played at least one game of strip poker. In fact, while helping to tell this little story, Robert was the most excited and animated I had seen him all weekend. The girls lost regularly, and eventually they caught on that the boys were cheating. Earlier that same week they had caught Brian and Robert red handed, swapping cards from their hands. The girls were so furious that they had forced the boys to agree to some sort of lopsided bet for the next game, during which the girls watched like hawks to make sure the guys didn't cheat. The deal was something like Jackie and Megan had to kiss if they lost, but the boys had to wear dresses in a public place and kiss if they lost. Unfortunately for Jackie and Megan, despite ensuring an honest game, they lost. They made another bet and lost that one too. But now they were sure they had learned their lessons, they were still furious about being tricked by the boys, and super competitive Jackie was certain they were going to win.

As the betting got underway in earnest, Brian conferred with Robert and then Robert whispered what the boys wanted if they won to Megan. Megan whispered to Jackie, who seemed horrified, but then responded, "Fine, but then they're going to..." and quietly whispered something to Megan. When Megan relayed the information to Robert, he made a face like he had bit into a lemon, but then he conferred with Brian. The boys nodded their agreement. Jen and I exchanged another look, irritated that they didn't think either of us had a chance in their little game.

The game began. Both the girls impressed me with their play, Megan in particular. Megan was disciplined enough to get away from hands she didn't like and bold enough to raise bets on hands she did like. But I soon saw the weakness in the girls' game. The boys were playing as a team, with only one staying in any given hand. And when they got out of each other's way, it allowed the remaining male player to bluff the girls off of several pots. And while the girls won some, they often took chips at each other's expense and still lost more than they won. Soon enough, Brian was sitting on a big pile of crackers and the girls were down to just a few. No one cared that I had the second most chips.

Soon enough, Jackie and Megan had to take a stand. Brian had enough crackers to bluff them off every pot unless they found a place to stick. Brian and Robert had been two of my closest friends for years, and ordinarily I would side with the boys. But after hearing their story, I was feeling a bit sorry for the girls. And after the events of the weekend, I had developed a big soft spot for both of my female friends.

When the girls finally tried to make their stand, I did my best to help them. My hand at the time wasn't terrible, so when Jackie went all in, I called her. Jackie seemed confused about my motives, but Brian and Megan caught on quick enough. With me in the pot, Brian had to be careful about calling Jackie just to knock her out of the game. Brian folded, but unfortunately Jackie lost the hand to me. Jackie was livid at being knocked out of the game, but Megan was quick to explain what I had tried to do for her. Jackie calmed a bit and whispered to me, "Well, at least I technically lost to you," she said happily

When Megan took her stand, I tried to do the same thing again even though I had a weak hand. This time Brian wasn't scared, and he called. His hand held up for the victory and exposed my weak hand as a blatant effort to help the girls. Robert whooped in celebration when the final card was drawn and Brian had won. Megan shot Jackie a look and both appeared to be a little nauseous. I congratulated Brian and Robert, and they accepted my congratulations graciously. But then Brian asked if Jen and I could give them half an hour alone with their girlfriends. The girls had lost and had to pay their debt.

spaldan
spaldan
1,466 Followers