The Candidate's Wife

Story Info
Masseur helps relieve campaign stress.
2.8k words
4.25
55.8k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zrob
zrob
538 Followers

ONE

He was alone in the service elevator as it made its way to the top floor, his portable massage table piled high with towels. He had already passed through two security checks points but was not suprised to find additional secret service personnel in the hallway when the doors opened. He patiently waited for his security credentials to be checked, having been through this numerous times previously when the candidate's wife was in town.

At age 26, he stood 6'2" and was solidly built at 220 pounds and could have been seen as an imposing figure if not for the fact he was pushing a massage table and dressed in a track suit with his business name printed on the back. Very skilled at his trade, his growing list of clients included numerous celebrities who always called him when they were in city.

He was escorted into the presidential suite and saw the candidate's wife talking with several members of her staff. Although in her mid-fifties, she was a striking woman who looked even more beautiful in person than she did on TV. Her long blonde hair was nearly white and hung past her shoulders, her trim figure was wonderfully draped by a soft, yellow designer dress. She had the high cheekbones of a fashion model,her facial features somewhat Nordic in nature, and her make-up, he knew would have been professionally done.

When she noticed that he had entered the room, he thought he saw a brief spark in her cool blue eyes and a smile tug at the corners of her thin lips, before returning her attention to her staff. As he got his table prepped, he noticed that she steered her staff to a quick conclusion of their business, thanked them for their efforts and moved them towards the door. She gave her personal assistant instructions that she shouldn't be disturbed for the next few hours then turned towards him, exhaling loudly, her shoulders relaxing.

"I've been looking forward to this all day. So nice to see you again! You can finish setting up . . . I'll be just a minute." she advised before striding out of the front room, her calves flexing above her high heels.

A few moments later, she returned wearing a plush, cotton robe belted across her slim waist. Barefoot, her toenails had been recently done in blood red. Her hair had been pulled up into a small towel and it appeared that she had applied a hint of soft, red shiny gloss to her lips.

She stood very close to the young masseur, smiling up into his face, before turning her back and untying the sash. She pushed the robe off her shoulders and allowed it to pool at her feet. Now naked, she climbed face down on the massage table as the young man placed a towel over her still beautifully tight ass, the tan lines of what must have been a very tiny two piece erotically on display.

He poured a small amount of warm, scented oil over her lithe back, and with a firm practiced hand started in on her. His eyes were drawn to where her breasts flattened against the table in a manner he always found so inviting.

His efforts quickly elicited moans of pleasure to spill from his client's mouth.

"Oooooh . . . Oh my God! That feels so wonderful!! Aaaahhh . . . You know right where to go . . . Don't you?" she sighed as he worked the tension from her upper back before moving towards her neck.

Later, she turned her head to the side and laid the side of her face on her crossed arms. "Did you see any of the convention?" she asked, her eyes closed, clearly enjoying his work.

"Sure I did." he replied, now using the heel of his hand and pushing long strokes down the side of her oil-soaked back.

"How did I look?" she asked in an intimate tone.

"I liked your hair down, but I wasn't crazy about the wave you had in it. I like it better when you wear it straightened. You look better in black." he added matter-of-factly as he started on her shoulders.

She laughed, not at all suprised by his blunt assessment. " I know what YOU like." she told him in a playful voice before abruptly turning over on her back, the towel falling away, her full, firm breasts tantalizingly exposed.

"My question was" she purred "How do you think I looked to the rest of the country . . . specifically the people I'm not sleeping with?!!"

He laughed along with her as he lowered his lips towards hers, kissing her softly, their tongues gently sliding over one another.

"In that case . . . " he kissed her again "You looked incredible!"

He kissed her more deeply this time, her arms wrapped around his broad shoulders, her breasts pressed deliciously against his thick chest. His hand, still covered in oil, slid lightly up one slender thigh attracted to the heat he felt coming from between her legs. His fingers brushed her closely trimmed bush and he gently spread her pussy lips, one finger sliding into her warm, wet tunnel.

He worked the front of her pussy wall, finding the thick pad of her G-spot and rubbed it vigorously, her hips beginning to squirm on the table as she moaned softly into his mouth.

With a low, long groan, she pushed him away and swung her legs off the side of the table. With a last quick kiss, she got up on her feet, panting with lust and told him " Get your clothes off! Don't keep me waiting, Darling!!" before padding towards the bedroom, his eyes glued to her lovely, naked body as she walked away.

TWO

She was sitting up against the headboard when he came into the bedroom, her hair now down over her shoulders. She felt her heart beat in her chest as she drank in his thick shoulders and chest which tapered to a lean waist. The thick hose of his cock hung between his muscled thighs, a knowing smile spread across his luscious lips, his deep blue eyes sparkling under his blonde, shoulder length hair.

As he walked slowly towards the side of the bed, she got on all fours facing him, the tiny tip of her tongue visible as it ran along the length of her wetly shining lips. Smiling seductively, she beckoned him with the crook of a french-manicured finger.

"Get over here, Baby! I want to taste your cock!!!"

His cock had begun to stir as she reached for it, bringing it lovingly to her lips. She wetly kissed its plum-sized head, her tongue snaking out to probe its sensitive underside. Turning her head, she lifted his nearly erect cock and softly nibbled the front of it, one hand cupping his heavy ball sack.

When she dropped her jaw and slid his cock past her hungry lips, he pushed her hair back from her face so he could watch her, his eyes drawn to the large diamonds in her wedding bands as she slowly stroked his shaft.

She moaned as she blew him, her cheeks hollowed with effort, one hand now twisting his long, thick shaft as if she was driving a motorcycle. She had become a world-class cocksucker in their time together, and when she looked up at him from her knees, she was pleased to find his head thrown back, eyes screwed shut and mouth hanging open in a show of pleasure.

She pulled her lips away with a loud pop and lifted his now straining member upward, licking and kissing her way down its impressive length. She flicked her tongue across the smooth skin of his tight ball sack before sucking one of his heavy nuts into her hungry mouth.

She continued to stroke him as she sucked his balls, the vibrations from her moans sending electric bolts of pleasure coursing through her young lover's thickly muscled body.

After several incredible minutes, she licked slowly up his thick shaft and took his cock back into her mouth, her head bobbing rapidly.

"MMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmfffffff! MMMMMmmmmmmmfff!!" she slobbered as she sucked on his cock, before taking him down into her throat.

She pulled away, sucking wetly at the saliva that had built up in her mouth and admired her handiwork, a pleased smile on her sexy face before she laid back on the bed, her slender legs swinging over the side. She reached down between her legs and spread her pussy lips apart with two fingers, her desire apparent.

He quickly knelt between her outstretched legs and gently licked the inside of a taut thigh, causing her body to shudder in anticipation. He covered her smooth skin with soft kisses as he made his way towards her pussy, briefly nuzzling its warm, wetness before starting down her other leg.

She laughed when she realized that he was teasing her, his lips now working the sensitive area behind her knee. When his head came forward again, she felt that she was going to scream with pent-up lust. His mouth finally settled against her pussy and she inhaled sharply, her back arching off the bed. When he started to gently suck her clit, her hands reached to the back of his head, pulling him hard against her.

Using his thumbs, he gently spread her pussy lips to the side and thrust his tongue deep into her tunnel, licking the smooth walls, twisting his tongue as did.

He felt her thighs tighten against the sides of his head, as she rolled her hips hard against his face in a circular fashion, her breathing now ragged, her head thrashing on the bed.

Keeping her pussy spread, he blew softly on her swollen clit, before running his tongue lightly along its sides. Sliding one finger inside her now soaked pussy, he worked her from the inside as he flicked his tongue over her clit, before sucking it completely into his mouth. At this, she began to writhe uncontrollably on the bed.

"AAAAAaaaaahhhh . . . Shit, Baby!! So good! So . . . so . . . good!!!"

He sucked wetly at her pussy juices before kissing slowly up her tight, toned and tan body, his tongue flicking briefly into her navel causing her to jerk suddenly then giggle.

He pushed her breasts together with his big hands, her stiff nipples distended. He kissed the bottom of her breast where it began to rise from her rib cage, knowing how sensitive she was there. Running his tongue around her dark, brown aureola, he flicked his tongue across her nipple before sucking it into his mouth.

Continuing his trek, he nuzzled her lithe neck, softly kissing its gentle curve, before she pulled him eagerly to her wetly shining lips, her mouth open, tongue searching for his.

She cradled the sides of his face as they kissed, she felt the thick head of his cock rubbing against her. She spread her legs slightly and his cock pushed easily through her swollen pussy lips, stretching her to the brink, filling her with ectasy.

He slowly withdrew his long, thick cock until just its head remained encased in her warm, wet tunnel. Then, he slowly entered her again, only pushing in a few inches before pulling out causing the nerve endings around her pussy slit to sing in excitement. He repeated this over and over again, then thrust his entire cock deep into her for several hard, fast strokes before returning to giving her the slow, shallow probes that soon had her tight, little ass sqirming beneath him.

"OOOOOoooohhh God!!! You feel so good!! Nobody fucks me like you do, Baby!! . . . Fuck me ,Baby!!! . . . Fuck ME!!!!!!!"

He began to thrust his fat cock deeper and faster into the candidate's wife, his body wetly smacking against her as she eagerly rolled her hips in rhythm with his thrusts. She pulled away from his luscious lips and slid her arms under his, grabbing the thick muscles of his shoulders pulling him hard against her as she felt the first waves of her orgasm begin to course through her body. She wrapped her long slender legs around her young lover and squeezed him hard as it hit her like a bolt of lightning.

"OOOOOooooooohhhhh FFFFFUUUUUCCCKKK!!!" she screamed as her body writhed beneath his, her breasts pressed deliciously against his deep, smooth, chest.

"FFUUUCCCKKK MMMEEEEE!!!" she continued, her eyes squeezed shut, her legs quivering as she came.

After several incredible moments had passed, her legs relaxed and then fell from atop his young, hard body, her chest still rapidly rising and falling as the last few waves of her orgasm washed over her.

When she caught her breath, she pulled his lips back to hers, her tongue probing his mouth. She felt his cock stiffen inside of her and knew that he was close. He raised up on his arms and began to thrust harder against her, each deep thrust pulling her swollen clit inward.

"That's it, Baby!! . . . That's it!! Fuck me! I want to feel your hot cum!! I love feeling your big cock inside my wet pussy!!" she whispered, her hand now grabbing the thick muscles behind his arms.

He could feel her pussy muscles gripping his thick shaft as she wriggled under him, urging him to cum, begging for his seed.

With a short shout, his first jet of jism rocketed into her married pussy, splashing against her womb, several strong jets followed filling her full of his hot, sticky jizz.

As he continued to grunt and anxiously thrust into her, she rolled her hips against him trying to draw every ounce of cum out of him that she could, a pleased smile on her sexy face.

Reaching up, she pulled his face to hers and they kissed softly, their lips smacking, her tongue darting into his mouth,his cock still buried to the hilt in her warm glove.

When he rolled off her, she laid her head on his thick chest listening to the sound of his beating heart. She kissed one of his nipples before taking it briefly into her mouth, then laid quietly on top of him, one leg splayed across him.

Later, she raised her head and looked lovingly into his deep, blue eyes. She put a finger gently on his lower lip and smiled at her young lover.

"You know" she said with a mischievous glint in her eye "If we can get the polls to turn around in a few states, you might be fucking the first lady!!"

A deep laugh rumbled from his chest as he pulled her to him, kissing her hard on the lips.

"Does that mean I can charge you more?" he asked playfully.

She shrieked with laughter, her hand sliding down his flat stomach between his legs where she firmly squeezed his fat package.

"All right . . . All right!" he laughed, relieved that she had stopped squeezing him and started to gently stroke his thick shaft.

As he rolled her over on her back, he told her "This one is on the house!"

THREE

The candidate's wife slipped into a short, silk white robe and tied the belt around her waist as she watched her young lover collect his clothes. She pulled a pack of Virginia Slims Menthol 120s out of her purse and lit one, lifting her chin and exhaling a thin stream up into the air.

Once he was dressed, she stepped into his arms, raising her face expectantly, her lips parted. He kissed her softly and tasted the tang of her breath, squeezing her ass playfully as their tongues danced.

"I forgot to ask. What did you think of my husband's choice as a running mate?" she asked, taking a seat in a large chair, one elbow propped on the arm, her legs crossed sexily as she watched him gather up his towels.

"Interesting to say the least. She did pretty well in the debate, but Biden is such a dick." he answered.

She smiled at his response. "She's going to be in for a rough couple of weeks, I'm afraid. But I did give her your card. You make sure to take good care of her when she calls."

He looked at her, his brow wrinkled. "When?" he asked not sure if he heard her correctly and what the implications may be.

She took a long,deep drag from her cigarette and exhaled, a thin smile forming on lips.

"When." she answered back. The look on her beautiful face clearly communicating what was to be expected of the young masseur.

He smiled back and shrugged his shoulders, extending his palms in front of him.

"Hey . . . I'm here to serve!" he told the candidate's wife with a sexy wink.

zrob
zrob
538 Followers