The Candy Shop Ch. 04

Story Info
Bella has a pleasant afternoon's entertainment.
2.1k words
9.9k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're a Bastard!"

Wonka smiled and continued flicking the tip of His favorite riding crop against bella's swollen clit.

"You don't give a fuck about anyone or anything."

The tapping remained constant like the drip of Chinese water torture, not enough to get her off but just sufficient to make bella's juices run in ever increasing droplets down the inside of her thighs.

"Fuck Wonka please! Its been hours since I came."

In response the tapping stopped and instead the grip began to probe between her swollen labia lips searching for the upstream. Bella strained against the restraints holding her spread-eagled against the Saint Andrews cross wanting to thrust forward and gain some decent penetration but every time she moved the handle would withdrew to keep a perfect teasing distance.

"You Fucker!'

The slap caught her totally unawares. The second, completing a perfect paintbrush made her bite down hard on her lip and she tasted sanguine iron.

"What the fuck was that for?"

"Because I could."

"Fuck you Wonka."

The crops handle jabbed deep in her cunt and she shuddered violently before pushing hard to ensure the tip rang her cervix like a bell.

"Oh fuck yes Wonka. Fuck yes."

He giggled and held the crop steady as bella banged against it hard desperately trying to force it into her womb. She remembered her last internal gynecological examination and the feeling as the instruments probed places she never thought possible and started to cream.

"No."

The fucker removed the crop and left her hanging, thighs shaking and nerves jangling, teetering on the precipice of utter bliss.

"Cunt!"

The word spat from her mouth like dragons fire.

"Fucking Cunt."

He had gone too far this time. She was about to let fly with all the vindictive she could muster when somehow He managed to push a huge plug deep into her anus. She didn't climax, just pissed voluminously like a mare in heat.

The click of high hells on the concrete floor bought her back from her urinal bliss. She had managed to get used to the smell of the old rubber gas mask He had pulled over her head but the eyepieces had steamed up to the point where her vision was almost completely impaired.

"Who else is here Wonka?"

No reply forthcoming.

"Who's there?"

The noise of the swing of a flogger was unmistakable to her ears but what followed was simply a percussive noise without any impact on her body.

"You Fucker."

Wonka was flogging someone else.

"You Asshole."

The strikes were falling steadily. Her body responded to the rhythm forcing her stomach to churn with wanton desire and rampant jealously sink its fangs deep in her emotions. When the flogging finally stopped and she heard the unmistakable noise of a trouser zipper being unfastened she flipped.

"Fucking Cunt. Fucking whore. Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

She smelt the girl. The odor of the slut's sex filled her nostrils making her blood boil and skin flush from belly to forehead. Bastard, all she could think was Bastard. She mentally prepared a further string of invective and opened her mouth to release.

'Thank you bella."

Wonka busied Himself stuffing the soaking panties in till her cheeks were puffed as a squirrels full of nuts. She tried to push the dank material out with her tongue but then He whispered, the Bastard whispered in her ear.

"No bella."

She froze helpless, unable to do anything but comply. The panties tasted good. Damn it they tasted so good. Strange how a flavor will fill all the senses with images, good or bad, her taste buds salivated, her nostrils twitched, her eyes tried desperately to focus through the misted glass eyepieces and her cunt dripped in a steady stream.

The slapping started almost indiscernibly. At first she imagined He was spanking the bitch, then reconsidered. Perhaps His palm was leaving the telltale reminders of the focusing blows she adored so much but no the noise was familiar yet different. Fuck! It was the sound of His belly slapping the bitch's ass cheeks. HE WAS ASS FUCKING THE WHORE! In anguish and anger she pulled hard against the restraints binding her wrists and ankles but had been pinioned too hard and fast by practiced fingers.

Something new! A sensation ripped through her body she had never felt before. The plug firmly secured in her anus had expanded magically. At first she assumed it was just her imagination or the muscles cramping in some way but sure enough she felt it expand again stretching her ring with agonizingly pleasure and she convulsed from head to toe. The expansion continued every few seconds, not by huge degrees but within a few minutes she was forced to arch her back as the probe reached the proportions of Wonka's thick cock.

Bella started to panic. The plug was still swelling and her ass ring was gaping profusely. Something in the back of her mind kept painting a picture of her ass cheeks splitting like the shell of a ripe pistachio and she involuntarily clenched her muscles for all she was worth. The sounds of Wonka's belly rapping frenetically on the whores buttocks wasn't helping, bella's thighs were coated in her juices to the knees. It was then that she felt the tongue drive between her labia lips for the first time. The girls breathe was hot on her flesh and bella strained forward to accept as much lingual pleasuring as possible. The tongue was thrusting as the girls face was driven forward by Wonka's hard fast thrusts into her anal canal. The smack of belly on buttock meant another deep lingual thrust and now bella fully appreciated Wonka's previously unwelcome buggery of the mysterious whore.

The plug in her ass had reached critical point. Any further expansion and her rectal sphincter was sure to tear. The bulb was filling her anal canal to a point she had never imagined possible and something had to give. Sure enough with a violent pop the whole object flew free and she felt her asshole momentarily prolapse before reforming to gape like a beached fishes mouth. The backs of her thighs ran thick with excreted natural lubricant and as she climaxed three times in quick succession her ring stretching and contracting in violent spasms.

The hemostat clamp gripped her right nipple cruelly. It was only a few weeks ago that some boisterous play had torn the ring clean from her flesh and the area was still a little tender. She pissed herself and heard the whore gag as she fought to swallow. From the movements of the bitches head Wonka was forcing her mouth and nostrils hard into the stream. He could be such a foolish romantic at times.

Her release from the Saint Andrews Cross was a surprise, the knee pushed hard into the fold of her own more so and she dropped like a leaden sack to the concrete floor. The surface was wet and slimy, she had landed in her own discharge. The rubber tube from the enema pack slipped into her ass with ease, the brutal plug had left her ring stretched and totally incapable of closing. She felt the flow of lukewarm cleansing liquid start to fill her bowel and the inevitable result rose like a specter from her subconscious. The whore's panties were still stuffed tightly in her mouth so any verbal protest or warning was pointless. Then she heard Wonka laugh from across the room. What the fuck? Who was administering the anal douche?

The cold water jet eased a little and her lungs thankfully drank in oxygen. This wasn't the first time she had been given a cold shower and probably not the last but the hose produced more pressure than expected and she was both surprised and alarmed at the ferocity of the waters pummeling effects. At least her initial horror at the complete evacuation of her bowels had passed and she was feeling a little less embarrassed at her abject condition. The dry hot air surrounding her soon began evaporating away the superfluous water and her skin actually felt quite pleasant after its scourging and power wash. Wonka always thought of the most delightful ways to pleasure her senses and today was certainly no exception.

The hands that lifted her seemed totally unfamiliar. The ones grasping her left arm were calloused, the ones on her right soft like a babies. She felt the hard edge meet her pubic bone and without thinking stretched on tip toe and felt the leather covered top beam brush across her labia lips. A hand grasped her hair fast and she allowed herself to be laid supine face down along the thin plank and felt the stock snap closed around her neck. It wasn't the first time she had experienced the whipping horse and her mouth salivated at the thought of things to come. The ankle and wrist restraints were quickly and expertly adjusted till all that supported her was the inch wide tip of the wedge that formed the body of the horse. She gasped as the nipple clamps bit hard and then again as the weighted pincers were permitted to swing free of support causing distension. She came violently. At last the panties were pulled from between her teeth.

"Thank you."

Two words were all she could manage before another climax rolled virulently through her body.

The cock that thrust into her mouth was totally unfamiliar. She prided herself on knowing the taste and texture of every appendage she had ever experienced and this one was definitely new. The shafts surface was well veined and the texture rasped against her esophagus as she vainly tried to swallow it all. The man was obviously uncircumcised, her preference exactly and clean shaven, again her choice. She was a little surprised when a second penis head nuzzled against her ass. It had been some time since the beast with two backs had called her name and the mere thought of a spit roast bought another thundering orgasm. The cock head pressed into her gaping anal opening and then she was obliged to gasp and almost gag on the deeply buried meat so perfectly sealing her throat. The member sliding deep into her bowel was ornamented with a large Prince Albert piercing which grazed her canal deliciously as it entered.

The cock in her mouth withdrew just long enough for her lungs to fill before joy on joy a completely different shaft infiltrated her oral cavity. This time it was circumcised but huge. Her mouth stretched to the point of almost ripping to accommodate the beast. No way was this rod going to be able to enter her throat so it simply banged piston like against the back of her mouth. A quick ejaculation was happily forthcoming and bella utilized the spent seed to lubricate the third different cock to skull fuck her. This one was smaller by a good proportion but much longer and with the fresh lubricants help slid easily down her windpipe. She began to choke and orgasm-ed again.

The second load of semen was deposited so deeply that bella didn't even get a hint of flavor. She had become quite the expert of dietary effects on male reproductive fluids and was disappointed not to have a chance to do her usual mental analysis. Deciding her mouth was now far too slippery to allow for maximum pleasure she began to swallow heartedly but was stopped by the feel of female lips pushed harshly against hers and a very flexible tongue collecting every drop of male discharge from her inner cheeks and teeth. The whore was a veritable vacuum cleaner.

Throughout these oral adventures the adorned cock in her ass had been merrily buggering her deep and hard. Bells now much appreciated Wonka's consideration in applying the voluminous enema and was happily able to allow her ass to flow freely with anything and everything available. Incredibly the rampant weapon began to swell even more in preparation for lift off and when the full explosion occurred she took every droplet ecstatically. Frantically she worked her anal muscles to massage any stray fish that might have been caught napping in the frenzy and was rewarded with the sound of a happy sigh from her anal assaulter.

The next few hours were an ever rotating merry go round of extraordinary pleasures. Two, three and sometimes four cocks worked her apertures constantly and with extraordinary vigor. Bella no longer cared about the steamed eyepieces, her eyes were clasped tight shut in joyous prayer. At last the storm abated a little and swallowing and squeezing stretched muscles frantically she had a moments respite to express herself.

"Fucking Hell Wonka, you sure do know the best ways to entertain a girl!"

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES