The Candy Store Ch. 01

Story Info
A walk in the mall becomes a little more fun.
990 words
16.1k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18 years of age and older.

The Candy Store (updated)

James was walking through the mall. Life had been really hard lately and he couldn't imagine anything making it better. Nothing really excited him anymore. Looking up from his phone he saw this girl working in the candy store. He had seen her before but couldn't place her. The store was closing in about 15 minutes, the mall in 30. Maybe he could at least get her phone number in that time, he thought to himself as he headed towards the store.

Kat sat playfully on the counter of the candy store. She was bored. It was a Thursday evening and the mall was pretty quiet. It was almost closing and she hadn't been able to make any plans for tonight. She looked into the mirror behind the jelly belly display and smiled at what she saw. Her green cat like eyes played up with black winged eyeliner and gold glitter brushed across the lids; her purple lips twisted into a bigger smile as she tossed her blonde purple streaked pigtails out of her face. The black baby doll shirt she had on had a picture of a basic cartoon skull. She had a short black skirt with her thigh high black stockings with bows above the knee and knee high boys. The outfit complimented her slight curves nicely. She was rather horney as she hadn't gotten any since her and her guy of 3 years broke up 6 months ago. She had been wanting to but she hadn't had the time or met the guy. She sighed, she knew the mall was going to be closing soon and really didn't want to go back to the apartment alone.

She spotted the boy staring at her before but now he was walking toward the store. He looked about her age. With a glance she examined him. He was very good looking making the lust between her legs leak. She waited a few seconds before hopping down off the counter, which slightly exposed the smooth nothingness underneath her skirt.

"Hi, I'm Kat can I help you?' She asked flirtatiously.

"James" he said taken slightly aback by her smile.. "I'm just looking," James said as he started to walk around the small store.

"At the store or me?" she asked slightly under her breath.

"What was that?" James asked, not sure if he heard her correctly.

"Take a look around and let me know if anything catches your fancy," She added playfully.

She leaned on the counter and looked around the rest of the mall.as the stores were closing but instead of doing the usual closing ritual she decided to study James instead. He looked like the perfect type to fix her dry spell. He had shaggy dark brown hair and chocolate brown eyes and wasn't much taller than herself. He was dressed in a black trench coat and black pants but it seemed he had a final fantasy shirt underneath; but what completed the look were the black framed glasses. Kat thought he looked like the perfect mix of sexy and geek, her favorite.. She blew a blue bubble and looked at the time, 9:15pm, everything around was already dark and the night security guard was heading outside.

James was at the Jelly Belly display with his back to her but she caught his eyes looking at her in the mirror. She removed the gum from her mouth and put it in the trash next to her as she started walking through the aisle, not breaking eye contact with him until she was right behind him.

"So, Can I help you? She whispered in his ear seductively, her lips grazing his ear.

He reached behind her and grabbed her around the waist kissing her hungrily, pushing her into a rack of assorted candies. Not wanting to lose control of the situation Kat pushed James back knocking him off balance. He fell against the only part of the mirror not lined with candy, harder than she expected. Kat took no time as she lifted his shirt kissing her way down his body. She slowly flicked her tongue around his navel and worked her way down as she skillfully undid the simple button of his pants with her teeth and gently pulled out his already hard cock. The tip was already slightly glistening. James couldn't get his mind around what was happening, was he dreaming? Kat gave it a few strokes with her hand as she stared into his eyes. It couldn't be a dream he thought to himself, my dreams are never this good. He looked at her in surprise.

Without warning she wrapped her lips around the hard shaft and started sucking as she pumped it down her throat as far as she could. The feeling made her slightly nauseous. It excited her more as she made it go deeper into her throat until all eight inches were in and his sack was slightly slapping against her chin. She pulled it out slightly and pushed it back in, playing with her gag reflex.

James had her pigtails in his hands, gently guiding her head back and forth. The motion was starting to relax him as the suction of her throat started pulling at his core. It had been four months since someone had made him cum and now it was happening way to quickly. He tried pushing the thought out of his head but one look down at her and couldn't help himself. She was starting to get dizzy as she felt his body shudder. James moaned as cum started flowing down her throat like a waterfall. Kat lost her balance as James finished causing a little of his juice to trickle out of her mouth. Licking it off she looked up at James and giggled,

"Do you want to come to my place tonight?"

(to be continued)

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Every Dick Has Its Day College guy with a small dick fucks & satisfies four hotties.in Erotic Couplings
Bad Little School Girls Jen and Hailey seduce Mr. McCabe.in Erotic Couplings
Alpha A chemistry accident creates a new set of cliques in school.in Mind Control
Best Detention Ever Two friends get the detention of a life time with Mr. Heywood.in Group Sex
Ashley's Temptations Little Ashley is all grown up now.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories