The Captain Finds a Sub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Js_Keeper
Js_Keeper
195 Followers

From his pocket Ian produced a four-inch folding knife with a deep-hued rosewood handle and intricate brass details, and judging by the ease with which it sliced through the heavy rope, it was razor sharp. He caught her eying it and held it up for her to see more closely. "Lovely isn't it?" he asked.

"Yes. Sharp, too," she replied nervously.

"Extremely," he said with a sly grin, as he held the shimmering stainless steel blade in front of her face. Clair's heart pounded nervously in her chest at the sudden realization of the potential outcome of being suspended helplessly before a man with a knife. She watched wide-eyed as he slowly lowered the knife and flinched as the he rested the cold steel against the tender flesh of her abdomen. She gasped when he suddenly and swiftly he sliced through the waistband of her thong near the top of each leg and jerked the tattered remains from the crack in her ass, tossing them overboard into the darkness of the bay.

"Shame about those lovely knickers," he laughed, "but there was no other way to get them off now that you're bound up like that. I'll have to buy you a new pair later."

Ian clearly read the desperate fear in Claire's eyes, and not wanting to push her into full-fledged panic, folded the knife and put it back into his pocket.

"I'm sorry if I scared you with the knife, Miss." Claire could see that it was a sincere apology, and every tension-filled muscle in her body relaxed at once in relief. She actually felt a little guilty at the way she had over-reacted.

"I'm sorry I got scared, Ian... I mean Captain. I don't want to disappoint you."

Ian jumped to his feet and approached her. After landing a gentle kiss on her cheek, he tried to reassure her. "You haven't disappointed me at all. The knife play was intended for your benefit. If it doesn't turn you on, that's OK. There are so many ways for you to enjoy my domination that we shouldn't waste time on things that are too far out of bounds for you." He gently touched her cheeks with his fingertips. "I do want you to take pleasure my Domination of you."

"Is that what this is about?" she asked. "Domination?"

"I guess if you have to put a single word on it," he answered.

"So does that make me your slave or something?"

"I prefer the term submissive, or sub - I think it's a more accurate description. Slave has so many negative connotations, you know."

"Do you do this kind of domination thing often?" she asked.

"I'm a natural Dominant, just like you're a natural submissive. I saw it in you from the time we started talking. All that talk of desiring a strong man -- it was plain as day. And it was all confirmed when you starting getting so turned on as soon as I started asserting control. The knife play aside, you like being bound up like that and at my mercy don't you?"

"Yes." She blushed at the admission. "But you didn't answer my question. Do you do this often?"

"I suppose -- fairly often -- when I can find the right woman to scene with."

"Scene?"

"A Dom/sub play scenario, like the one we're in the middle of here. The one I'd like to get back to if you have no more questions?" Claire had lots more question, but for now she was content to continue with the scene.

Ian kissed her cheek again, but this time his lips moved to her ear and gently nibbled her lobe. He kissed down her neck then slowly traced his tongue back up to her ear, sending another deep chill down her entire left side. Gently his lips circled the fleshy outer part of her ear, occasionally biting it softly. He briefly kissed her fully on the lips before moving to her right ear. This time, however, as he kissed along her neck, his mouth continued down over her chest until at last his warm lips met her perky pink nipples, which immediately stiffened further. He moved slowly and deliberately over her breasts, as if trying to memorize each delicious curve with his mouth, alternating between kisses, licks, nibbles and bites.

An occasional moan from Claire told him that she was thoroughly enjoying his oral endeavors. He confirmed her pleasure when he slipped his middle finger between her swollen lower lips to discover her opening flowing with passion. When he gently rubbed his wet finger over her clit, Claire's sighs changed to loud groans. She felt her entire body rocketing toward release when Ian abruptly stepped away.

"Don't stop, Captain," she pleaded. She knew that he was purposefully pushing her repeatedly toward the peak of pleasure only to leave her aching for satisfaction, but she repeated her plea anyway. "Please."

"In time, Miss, I will allow your fulfillment. For now, you'll be satisfied with whatever pleasure I grant you. Understood?"

"Yes, Captain. I understand," she agreed. But her understanding did little to mitigate her desperation for an orgasm.

Next, Ian picked up the remaining poly rope and cut a four-foot length from it. He passed one end between Claire's thighs, where he tied it off to the mast behind her. He then slowly slid the knot up the mast until the rope gently wedged between her pouting and soaked pussy lips, which Ian had drawn wide apart with his fingers to receive the cord. He then carefully knotted the rope right at her clit and ran the rope up over her midriff before tying the free end to the "X" between her breasts. He double-checked the location of the knot, adjusting it slightly until the bulge in the rope rested precisely on her pouting pleasure spot. Claire rocked her hips gently, proving the precision of the placement.

"Good?" Ian asked.

"Mmmmm," Clair moaned in reply, still thrusting slowly against the knot.

"Show me how good," Ian insisted, stepping back to watch Claire grind her hips lustfully against the rope between her legs. Her eyes were now closed and her head tilted back against the mast as she focused solely on the pleasure she gained from fucking the knot. Ian's own passions were growing quickly as well from the beautiful sight before him and by Claire's obvious state of arousal. He gently massaged his stiffening manhood through his shorts as he watched the speed and ferocity of her motions slowly mounting, betraying her pending orgasm.

"Stop," Ian barked suddenly. "No coming without permission." Claire snapped back to reality in an instant and stilled her aching sex.

"O gawd, Captain," she gasped in halted breath. "Another second and you'd a' been too late to stop me. "

"You show amazing self control, Miss."

"No, Sir, it is you who control me. You have me under your spell."

"There is no spell here," Ian insisted. "Only surrender - the surrender of your mind and beautiful body to my wishes. You are one incredibly beautiful woman, Miss. I think there is nothing more beautiful than a pretty woman pleasuring herself. I could watch you all night."

"I like you watching me, Sir." Claire gushed. "I guess you can tell."

Ian moved his body heavily against hers, pinning her hard against the mast. The two kissed passionately as his hands freely roamed her body. Claire wanted desperately to wrap her arms around him and drawn him to her with the intensity of emotion she was feeling. But having her hands immobilized forced her to express her desires through her mouth, lips and tongue, which she did ferociously until Ian broke off the kiss and moved his mouth to her rope-squeezed tits. There he expressed the intensity of his own passions, wildly kissing, sucking, biting and licking.

Ian suddenly ended his onslaught on her breasts and stepped back again, as if to drink in another dose of the erotic sight.

"Captain," Claire meekly interrupted his intense gaze. "My hands are beginning to get a little numb."

"Well I guess we'll need to do something about that then, won't we?" he asked rhetorically. He released the rope from its cleat and Claire lowered her arms, which remained bound at the wrist in front of her. Immediately the tingling in her hands began to ease as blood again flowed freely to her arms and hands.

Realizing a way to make good use her bound hands, he unzipped his shorts and produced his manhood, which stood proudly erect in front of him. He approached Claire's hands, which were at just the right height for his throbbing member. She eagerly took him between her bound hands, which were still cool from the limited blood supply caused by their suspension. But soon they warmed as she rubbed the length of his shaft firmly between her palms. The two shared another ardent kissed while she continued her manual pleasuring, and soon the Captain's pre-cum coated her fingers and stomach. Ian realized that he was nearing his own point of no return and withdrew quickly, knowing that this was not time for his release.

"I want to feel it inside of me," Claire begged. "Please Captain, take me."

"Yes, it is almost time. But first I must prepare you." As Ian slowly untied every rope from her body, he kissed each spot of reddened and dimpled skin as it was released from the ropes. First her ankles were released. He kissed and licked his way from her ankles, slowly up her legs to the insides of her thighs, approaching but never quite reaching her pussy. Next here wrists were unbound. The kisses he placed completely around each wrist somehow relieved the slight burning that had been there. Then he kissed gently up her arms to her shoulder, where he stopped just at the top of her breasts. Next the rope between her legs was removed, and Ian spent several minutes lapping at her clit before finally removing the lashings that held her to the mast. He kissed away the rope impressions left above, below and between her breasts.

Now freed and naked except for Ian's open jacket, the two embraced wildly with Ian's still-exposed cock pressing firmly pressing between Claire's legs. She squirmed and spread her legs, trying desperately to work him into her, but he thwarted her every attempt.

"No, Miss, I said I must prepare you first," he said, pulling himself away from her and gathering the ropes from the deck. "Come this way."

He led her several feet away to the area aft of the mast but in front of the boat's cockpit and stood her before the boom. He dumped the pile of ropes at her feet and quickly moved behind her. Raising her jacket, he took her hips firmly in his hands and pressed his stiffness against her naked ass. He kissed the back of her neck and whispered to her as he pressed himself deeply into her crack.

"Bend down and place those perfect breasts of yours on the boom, Miss." She bent at the waist and rested her breasts atop the folded mainsail that covered and slightly padded the boom. He pressed himself even more vigorously against her buns, still holding her hips, rubbing up and down the length of her crack. Claire's breasts rubbed roughly over the sail with each thrust, and she felt the wetness from the tip of his cock spread into her crack and across her lower back as he pounded against her wildly. Her pussy ached for Ian's cock, but she knew better than to demand it. Everything would be as he wished, when he wished.

Ian ordered her to stretch her arms out on the boom. She gripped the sail with her outstretched hands to steady herself against Ian's continued fierce ass-fucking. When he finally relented his onslaught he picked up two lengths of rope and lashed the entire length of each arm to the boom, working up from the wrists. He then also lashed her torso to the boom by crisscrossing ropes across her back and over her shoulders. He returned to his position behind her, this time pressing the tip of his stiff cock against her sweet and swollen pussy lips.

"Ready for a good shagging, Miss?" Ian asked.

"Oh yes, please, Sir. I need it. Please fuck me hard, Captain," she pleaded enthusiastically.

The head of his cock still poised against her lips, Ian exclaimed, "You beg so well, Miss. I think I actually believe you want it."

"Please. I do. I need it, deep and hard!"

With a sudden and violent thrust Ian plunged the depth of his meat into her until his balls slammed against Claire's lips. Claire cried out loudly as he filled her fully, the force of his thrust jerking her torso against ropes that held her tightly to the boom. He very slowly slid his member out of her, as her pussy muscles grabbed furiously at him - as if not wanting to let him withdraw. When the head of his cock was almost out again, he pounded into her once more, with even more force than the first stroke. Each successive withdrawal became slower, just as each subsequent re-entry became more ferocious. Claire felt the ropes digging more deeply into her flesh with each powerful thrust.

After several minutes of violent fucking, he shoved himself in as deeply as possible and held there. He leaned his chest down onto her back, his full weight crushing her tits into the boom, and gently began kissing her neck at the hairline as he inquired of her, "Hard enough, Miss? You did ask for it hard, right?"

"Y-y-yes, Captain," she squeaked, finding it difficult to catch a full breath against his weight.

"Harder still, then?" he asked, half mocking.

"Use me as you wish, Sir, only keep fucking me," Claire conceded.

Slowly Ian rose up again and resumed driving himself in and out of her sopping cunt. The slap across her right ass cheek came at first as a shock, causing Claire to cry out. The second, third and fourth slaps came in rapid succession, each coinciding with his cock reaching its deepest limit, and each growing more forceful than the previous. Then he changed sides, delivering four blows to her left side in time with his fucking motion.

Claire's ass burned, but she was almost silent now, preparing to receive a blow from his hand along with each thrust of Ian's cock. It was an odd mixture of pleasure and pain that began to unleash an animalistic response from somewhere inside of her. She wanted the palm of his hand just as much as she wanted his cock -- maybe even more. It was to her a sign of his total domination of her and her submission in kind. She felt compelled to give her body over to him in this way, so much so that she begged him not to stop when he paused the spanking briefly to allow his hands to rest.

Ian then took to spanking her ass with both hands simultaneously. Claire's body responded by climbing quickly toward what she knew she could no longer stop. Being bound, spanked and fucked all at the same time excited her beyond control.

"Captain, Sir..." Slap. "I need to..." Slap. "...to come." Slap. "Now!" Slap. "Ple-e-e-eease!" Slap.

"And so you must," Ian acquiesced.

Seconds later an explosion started deep within her - from a new place - perhaps even from her burning ass. The wave quickly overtook her entire body causing her to shudder violently against the ropes that bound her fast. She cried out loudly, "Oooooohhhhhhh, Y-y-y-y-ye-e-e-e-e-s-s-s!!!"

With a final smack Ian's own orgasm overtook him. He began erupting into her hot, quivering pussy, but quickly withdrew so he could cover her red-hot ass with the remainder of his load, alternating jets of his soothing white balm over both cheeks.

Claire's knees finally buckled as she careened down from her peak. Ian wrapped a strong arm around her waist and held her up so he could gently rub his cum into her ass with the tip of his slowly softening cock.

"Let me soothe your sweet ass, love. You took all I had to give, Miss," he said proudly. "And you took it amazingly well."

"Thank you," Claire replied in an exhausted whisper, and then added faintly, "Captain."

Js_Keeper
Js_Keeper
195 Followers
12