The Captive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Akito01
Akito01
172 Followers

Taking a seat on the low bath stool, I brought myself down to her level. Ninya immediately crawled up between my legs. The way she sat and watched my later up with soap put me in mind of an overattentive dog. She was probably wondering what the hell I was doing covering myself with those strange white suds. To show her, I tried rubbing some soap on her shoulder, but she reacted as though it was painful, so I quickly rinsed it off. Perhaps her slick skin was the result of some natural secretion that soap would have washed away?

As I finished scrubbing myself down, Ninya edged closer still, her nose wrinkling as if picking up my scent. No doubt, now that I was clean, I smelled differently than I did before. Her face close to my chest, she tilted down toward my lap, again fixating on my genitals.

It's certainly not unusual to get an erection while bathing, and it's almost sure to happen at the most embarrassing moment, so it shouldn't be a shock to learn I was pretty stiff by the time she pushed apart my knees to get a better look. I didn't want to frighten her by shooing her away or anything, but I started to worry about what she might do. The image of her putting my cock in her mouth as she did my with finger only made me harder still.

She didn't do that, but she did hold it in one hand, sniffing at the tip. Her hands were so soft and slippery, I couldn't dare to think what a handjob from her would be like, I'd have gone and done it for real. Instead, I wondered if her fascination with my organ lay in the gender of her race; being the result of genetic engineering and cloning, could it be that all of her kind were female, as in the classic mermaid? And what of her own sex? Apart from Noriko's remark about raping her, I hadn't really thought about what lay between Ninya's smooth gold coloured thighs.

Thankfully, she let go, shuffling back as I rose to my feet. Brusquely towelling off, I wanted to return to bed as soon as possible. I was disturbed how aroused I'd let myself become in her presence, that I would even consider her in that way. But when I slipped back under the covers with Noriko, it wasn't my girlfriend I thought of as I masturbated to a wet sticky orgasm.

* * *

The next day was rough. With the efforts made to restore services and find shelter for the newly homeless, the city may yet be doomed to a slow death. Without the protection of the Pacific Fleet Base, merchant ships no longer had the safe harbour here they once had, and that was this cities life blood.

I returned home in the early evening, later than usual since I had to leave the car behind -no point wasting fuel if you didn't knew for sure where or when your next fill up will come from. I entered the living room, a bag of groceries in one hand and a 'special package' under my arm. The lights were off, leaving everything in grim shadow. There I found Noriko, slouched over the dining room table, a half bottle of sake close by. I was dumbfounded -Noriko almost never drank.

"What have you been doing all day," I asked, trying not to sound too judgmental or upset, though I was. "Dinner isn't even on."

She looked up at me with half-open eyes. "Want to know something? It's learning. It can use the taps now. And... it sings."

"What?"

"That thing in there," she pointed back down the hallway, "it sings. I heard it. How can a monster like that have such a beautiful voice?"

"She's not a monster."

"She is, she's a fucking freak," Noriko laughed. "Have you seen her? With that icky grey and yellow skin, big red eyes, pointy ears and those pink things hanging off her neck... it's so weird. What is that?" She nodded toward the package under my arm.

"Dinner for our guest."

"Figures," Noriko sniffed. "You treat that thing better than me."

"I don't want to argue," I said calmly, "You should try drinking some water or you'll end up with an awful hangover later."

When I entered the bathroom, I was treated to an unusual sight. With her legs raised, feet dangling over the edge of the tub, she was lying flat at the bottom of the tub, her eyes closed in slumber. I was half afraid Noriko might have done something to her while I was away, but she was fine. And she'd learned to use the taps too, eh? Clever girl.

I thought about waking her up, but her eyes gradually opened on their own, probably roused by the scent of fresh fish. The way she sat up out of the water made me think she might have been happy to see me too.

Unwrapping the newspaper, I laid out the two nice fat salmon on the edge of the tub. Noriko walked in in time to see Ninya tearing into the first.

"Excuse me," she mumbled, making a face at the sight of Ninya's unsubtle table manners. But I suppose the needs of biology outweighed Noriko's distaste for the creature, and so she watched her with me as she relieved herself on the toilet. Once Ninya had finished, she placed the remains back on the paper. Declining to take the second, she pushed the package back toward me.

"I guess she must be full," I remarked, "or is giving back the other one for ourselves."

"Wonderful," Noriko said sardonically, flushing the toilet.

Crouching behind me, Noriko snaked an arm around my chest, pressing her face close to mine.

"You really like that thing, don't you," she hissed into my ear.

"I... I don't hate it."

Noriko giggled, a sound that made Ninya tilt her head in curiosity. "Yeah, I bet you don't."

I glared back at her, doing a quick double take. "Geez, Nori, you forgot to pull up your pants."

"Who says I forgot," she snickered, dropping her hand down to my lap. To my rising horror, Noriko tried undoing the zipper on my trousers while placing wet kisses on my neck.

"What the hell are you doing," I protested, failing to shove her back.

"Why so shy," Noriko said, taking some delight in my discomfort. "Afraid to show a little affection in front of the family pet. She can't do anything, probably doesn't even understand. We could fuck right now, and she'd still have that daft look on her face. Come on..."

"No, not in front of Ninya."

"She's nothing," Noriko glared at her, "we own her. Just like I own you."

"You own me?"

"Of course," Noriko smiled, her hand now deep inside my pants. "As long as you have this cock, I own you. As long as you have a hard on that begs to be satisfied, I own you."

Ninya stared at us, her eyes wide with growing curiosity.

"Damn it," I shouted, literally tossing Noriko off my back, making a quick exit from the room. In fact, I was so angry I stormed out of the house entirely, stalking out onto the sidewalk, fists clenched at my sides. It would be impossible to describe the jumble of thoughts that raced through my head at that moment, but it' fair to say it took me quite some time before I felt ready to enter that house.

Unsurprisingly, I found Noriko passed out in the living room.

"So, you own me, do you," I murmured, carrying her back to the bed. "I wonder."

* * *

I still can't say for sure if I was judging Noriko too harshly or not. It was easy to forget by looking at her how young she still was, how internally ravaged she must be. But at the same time, it was increasingly hard to deal with her, that my feelings for her might be cracking. My normal response to this sort of stress would be to take a good long bath, but obviously that wasn't practical in current circumstances. Still, I needed to time to think, and I needed my evening shower.

"Hello, Ninya," I said as I entered the bathroom, closing the door behind me. She was sitting up in the bath, chin resting on her upturned knees. She must have been painfully bored. Even my presence did little to stir her.

Stripping down, I began my shower as per usual habit, continually glancing over at Ninya out of some unconscious impulse. I realized that I was secretly hoping for a repeat of last night, that she'd come over and join me in the shower. I was sort of disappointed that she remained where she was, dully watching me with those half closed red eyes.

Sitting down on the bathing stool, soaping myself up, it occurred to me what it was that would grab her attention. There was no denying the idea was perverse, and I'd be at a loss to explain why I wanted that attention, but as I finished with the proper business of cleaning, I deliberately fondled and stroked my cock into full erection. Keeping my knees wide apart, I gave her the best view of the action, my soap lubricated hand sliding back and forth slowly over my penis. As I suspected, Ninya leaned forward, eyes wide. Crawling out of the tub, she crept toward me until her face was within a mere hands breadth away from my excited cock. I'm not sure I originally intended to masturbate to orgasm, but I was so far along that I don't think I had the will to stop anymore.

My muscles grew more and more tense, my breathing ragged, all of which only seemed to enrapture Ninya still further. I could feel the pre-cum oozing from the tip, clinging to my deft fingers. Sitting back on her heels, I saw Ninya steal a hand down between her legs, rubbing there in a steady circular motion. I couldn't believe my eyes; Ninya was masturbating! Her mouth opened, body arching in a way that betrayed her mounting pleasure.

Seeing that, I couldn't hold back any more. Gritting my teeth, I stifled a grunt as I came. My semen splashed against Ninya's cheek, her shoulder, her feathery gills and over one of her small pert breasts. Collecting some on her fingertips, she tasted my ejaculate, a sight that would have had me coming again if I was physically able.

On impulse, I got off the stool and knelt down on the floor with her. Looking into her eyes for assurance, I reached under her belly and replaced Ninya's hand between her legs with my own. She didn't have what I would describe as labia, but more of a cleft that normally would have formed a tight seal, but in her state of sexual excitement, had become soft and loose enough to permit the entrance of my probing fingers. At that moment of penetration, she clamped onto my shoulder, her body lurching forward. Her lips were so close to my ears I could hear her strained, uneven breathing.

It might be an unpleasant comparison, but her vagina didn't quite feel like a normal womans, but more like the time I'd audaciously pushed a finger up inside Noriko's anus during a session of cunnilingus. It was tight, but pliant, and much warmer than her clammy skin. With two of my digits firmly lodged inside her, Ninya began rocking back and forth in a gentle motion, effectively fucking my fingers. The way she was holding me close in a half embrace, I couldn't see her face, but I imagined her eyes must be closed, brow furrowed in mounting passion. Suddenly, with a plaintiff cry escaping from her lips, she shuddered all over, and I could feel her insides contract in a subtle rhythm. It was clear -I'd made her orgasm!

Disentangling myself from Ninya's limbs, I scrabbled for a towel, gripped with the need to get away. The part of me that was still sober and sane revolted against what I'd just done, the act of infidelity -done with someone who wasn't even human! I could still smell her strange feminine scent on my fingers too.

Ninya lay on the cold wet tile floor, one hand cupped protectively over her privates, watching me as I quickly grabbed my clothes, not even bothering to dress before leaving. It was a long time before I could drift off to sleep, the half heard strains of Ninya's song intruding on my thoughts.

* * *

I guess neither Noriko nor I were at our best the next morning. She was nursing the last of her hangover, and I was still wrestling with the uncomfortable truth of my sexual indiscretion. Sitting at the table, I watched Noriko slowly go about her business in the kitchen. Suddenly, with the crash of a dropped plate, she stuck her finger out back toward the hallway.

"What the hell is that thing doing out here," she cried.

I turned to see Ninya, one hand braced on the wall, standing unsteadily in the doorway. With a tentative look on her face, she awkwardly padded her way to the low table, kneeling at one end in the same manner as myself.

"I... uh, I suppose she wants breakfast too," I said gamely.

Noriko glared at us with a indescribable, incredulous expression.

Ninya bent down to sniff at the miso soup, poking at the cube of tofu with her finger.

"You can't think I'm going to serve that thing," Noriko complained, her voice thick with disgust. Oblivious to the rancour being directed at her, Ninya tilted her head at me, flashing me a generous smile.

"You know, we're really going to have to sit down and talk this out," I said.

"Should never have removed those handcuffs," Noriko muttered, picking up the shards from the floor, "where did you put them anyway?"

"It's a bit late to be going down that road again," I shook my head, "I just can't see how this will end. We can't keep her forever."

"Don't you know what she is?" Noriko paused to finish disposing the shattered remains of the plate. "She is our bargaining chip, our hostage. She might be the only thing was have to ensure our survival. Don't you agree?"

"I don't know," I said soberly, "she might not be that important to them. I doubt if they have familial relationships as we understand them. I think we might be the only family she's ever known."

"What a completely daft thing to say," Noriko sniffed.

In the end, Noriko wouldn't join the table until Ninya finally decided she didn't care for miso soup and slunk back to her tub in the bathroom. I couldn't get that image out of my mind though -Ninya smiling.

* * *

I refrained from taking my usual evening shower. I simply couldn't trust my own judgment anymore. I tried turning my amorous energies to Noriko, but the mood wasn't really there, though we spent a long time just kissing and hugging each other. Falling asleep in each others arms, I felt that maybe it wasn't too late to save our relationship, however strained it may be. Well, that's what I told myself anyway.

Sometime during the night I was roused by the subtle titillation of a hand against my half erect penis. I turned to Noriko, puzzled to find her back facing me. Still groggy with sleep, I lay there for a while before finally looking in the other direction. There, a pair of luminous red eyes stared out at me, the hand continuing to explore my testes and increasingly hard erection under the sheets.

"Ninya," I gasped, stiffening in horror. I hardly dared move lest Noriko woke up, but I couldn't have Ninya squatting there by the side of the bed like that. Seeing I was awake, she leaned closer, her other hand touching my lips as if in a kiss. At that moment, my only concern was getting Ninya back into the bathroom before Noriko became aware. Naked as I was, I pulled back the covers and carefully stepped out of bed. Gathering Ninya up in my arms, I physically carried her into the well lit bathroom. She clung tightly to me, her arms wrapped around my neck, planting clumsy wet kisses against my neck. With a sudden shock, I realized she was mimicking what she'e seen Noriko do to me, just as she'd mimicked me at the breakfast table.

Still cradling her in my arms, I stood there in front of the tub, no longer able to dump her in there as I originally intended. Instead, I bent my head down and gave her a full open mouth kiss. Her thin lips parted, matching my expression of passion with her own, our tongues touching. I won't pretend that her breath was a sweet bed of roses or anything, but I really didn't care.

Gently lowering ourselves to the floor, I let my hand roam to her small breasts, pressing against the soft pliant flesh and teasing the nipple with my thumb.

"I must be mad," I breathed into her elongated ear, burying my face in her wild grey and silver streaked hair. "I think I'm falling in love with you."

Reaching down, she had resumed her grip on my organ, pulling and squeezing in a rhythmic motion. I ran hot kisses along the length of her neck, her flesh tasting strange and distinctly aquatic. Rather than repelling m, it only excited me still further, and I forced her golden thighs further apart, worming myself between them. When Ninya began squirming in my arms, pushing me back, I thought that I'd gone too far, that I'd misread her intentions. Turning over onto her knees, she braced her hands up on the edge of the tub, looking back at me over her shoulder. No, I hadn't misread anything. She was simply getting into the position her instincts told her was the most natural for mating. Her ass presented foremost to me, I could clearly see the well defined line of her cleft, and the delicate pink interior. Getting up behind her, I laid a reassuring hand on her back as I lined myself up with her opening.

Pushing hard, I slid inside her a couple of inches with my first thrust. Ninya's mouth opened in a shallow cry, her face contorted with the strange sensations of her first proper fuck. She was tight, but so wet that I fully penetrated her on my second thrust, my hands firmly clenched to her generous hips. Ninya made a sound as if she were in pain, so I remained still for a while, letting her get used to my length. I continued to caress her slick skin, feeling along her sides and underneath to her hanging breasts. Ninya's breathing became more even, and when she started to push back against me, I knew she was truly ready.

Her vagina was like a velvet vice, the most erotic containment I'd ever experienced. Savouring the sensation, I took my time as I rocked back and forth within her, her body quivering in my embrace. But I couldn't restrain myself for long, and with Ninya mewing in strained pleasure, I rammed into her harder and harder. My own breath was coming in short gasps, and I could feel the tightness in my balls that told me I wouldn't be able to endure for much longer. I wanted to come in her so badly, and I knew she wanted it too. Her head reared back, shoulders arched high, her ass pressing back hard against my pelvis. Her interior gripped me tight, and I was finally forced to surrender; I came.

I remained stock still, muscles rigid as I shot my ejaculate in thick streams into her womb. Even afterwords, I remained clinging to her, face buried in her hair while she gradually eased down, laying her head on the bathtub rim. My penis slid wetly out of her vagina, a small trail of semen leaking from her tight slit. Picking her up in my arms, I got into the tub, and we both fell asleep like that; she seated on my lap, head lolled back on my shoulder, her translucent fins unfurled and draped over my skin.

[to be continued... ]

Akito01
Akito01
172 Followers
12