The Captive Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuation of the nobleman's daughter captured.
2.1k words
4
42.4k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ropes at your wrists and ankles bite a bit as two of the more muscular men of his crew carry you, by those ropes, below deck and through the dark, maze-like corridors to the quarters of their captain. You hang limply between them, like so much meat being hauled to the spit. You have no choice. Your instinct is to rebel and fight against these captors, but you quickly realize the futility of that action. You relent yourself to your fate, for now.

They are neither unkind nor compassionate in their handling of you. You are just a piece of property to them, HIS property. You are tossed upon the bed in the room, which has a sturdy oak frame and four stout posts at each corner. Quicker than your eye can follow, a knife materializes in one of their hands and in two skillful strikes, sever the ropes that bind you.

They then step back and stare at you, eyes soaking in every detail of your naked body. Every curve is being absorbed in their observance, lingering upon your breasts and rigid nipples and then, of course, upon your neatly trimmed nethers. Once again you feel the stirrings of desire. These men obviously want you, want to take you, but you and they both know they can't. Suddenly your state isn't as nightmarish as you once thought. You have power over them. You know they can't touch you and you can use that.

You move slowly, as to not startle them into bellicosity, and looking as helpless as you can, you massage your wrists where the skin is flushed red from the irritation. They're eyes never leave you nor barely do they blink. They have noticeable bulges in their trousers and you can tell that their breathing is get heavier and quicker. You then move your hands down to your ankles and rub some of the irritation away.

Enjoying this newfound feeling of strength, knowing that they are staring at your hands, you slowly trace them up your calf, straightening out your fingers, sensually making a trail toward your ever dampening slit. They are mesmerized. You feel powerful. A rush begins to extend from your stomach and that rush turns into a wave of desire as your hands are lingering on the inside of your thighs. You lay back, the natural extension bringing your hands the rest of the way that their eyes were wanting them to go. Your breathing becomes quick and your nipples are achingly hard, begging to be licked, or pinched.

The crewmen's erections are as obvious as their dazedness. You feel control for the first time in your life. You have never felt such exhilaration, not even at your mansion, nor in the strokings of your daydream fantasies on the beach at your father's island home.

You have barely started your masturbations as a calm but strong voice fills the chamber.

"I see the young lady has found power of her own. You two are...dismissed". The voice is riddled with arrogance. The men, now suddenly clumsy, embarrassedly trip over themselves and hastily depart.

Your power is gone.

Gone with the rush of desire that was your control. You have gone from being the controller back to being the controlled. You hear the door close and the latch lock. You see his back is to you as he is locking the bottom latch to the door. Anger rises in you, both at your capture AND at his simple yet arrogant dispelling of the power you recently felt. Almost without thinking you lunge at your captor, only to be stopped short by self preservation.

He obviously anticipated the attack and you are currently staring down the barrel of his pistol.

He has a smirk on his face when he says, "Try that fool's trick again and I will not hesitate to end you, your beauty nor ransom not withstanding. Now get back on the bed".

The forceful will present in his voice that is so used to giving commands and having them obeyed, as well as the pistol currently pressed into your nose, leaves you no choice but to comply. You slowly back towards the bed and are about to lie down upon it when you feel a strong gloved hand upon your chest, strongly shoving you the rest of the way.

You sense that danger in his touch, a flash in his eyes. You know you can't resist or fight, and are his to do with as he pleases. Again that desire sends pulsations to your nethers. You feel you want to be defiant, yet know that it's futile.

He seems to sense that defiance as well for he still has the gun trained on you. That arrogant smirk is still on his face. He walks over to you, slowly, to tower over your naked and supine form on the bed. He holsters his flint-lock in his belt and reaches over you. You hear the rattle of chains and your heart skips a beat.

You start as he quickly grabs your wrists and forcefully pushes them above your head. You feel soft leather around your wrists and glance up at them and notice the restraints are worn leather. As you are straining to notice those restraints that are on your wrists, you feel similar ones upon your ankles. You glance down and see more worn leather.

You see him walk purposefully to the foot of the bed, bend down and grab a strong length of rope. He plants himself and gives a good pull and you feel the slack in your arms and legs tighten. He pulls harder and even more slack comes out of the chain until you are pinned to the bed and spread-eagled, open for his purposes.

He lashes the rope off at a belaying pin near the porthole. You feel more helpless than you've ever felt before as you realize that you are completely at his mercy. Thoughts fly through your head at lightning speed. How could I have gone from being helpless to being in control and then to being helpless again? Why isn't this like my daydreams? You feel like crying in hopelessness, yet your body is responding as if it's what you've always wanted. Your desperation is turned to arousal, your fear to desire. You understand that you are his property to do with as he pleases. Your mind doesn't want it, but you can't deny the wetness you feel and the gentle ache inside your groin.

You don't have much more time to evaluate the dichotomy between your thoughts and feelings, as you realize your captor has removed most of his clothing. He is strong of frame, with broad shoulders and a barrel chest. Well muscled arms that were hidden by his billowed shirt remove the rest of his clothing and you see that he is not even the slightest bit aroused.

You can't hide your disappointment, especially since you are very much aroused, and start to utter a sound relaying that fact when a hand clamps over your mouth with the speed of a striking viper.

"I don't recall ever telling you to speak, wench. You still haven't learned your lesson. I will have to coax the insolence out of you then..." The grip is intense, strong, unrelenting and unforgiving. You feel blood rushing to your jaw where his fingers left impressions and know that you are going to be bruised.

"Go on, try to struggle" returns the arrogance. You don't move. That helpless feeling returns and you feel that duplicitous hoplessness/arousal that you felt before.

"No? Well, let's see if we can't get you to move, just a bit."

He goes to his pile of clothes and retrieves a dagger. He stares at it as he brings it closer to you. You can't seem to take your eyes off it as he hovers it over your naked body. You feel extremely exposed and vulnerable now knowing that he could plunge it into you without any resistance whatsoever.

You start as he suddenly places the flat of the cold steel blade against your firm belly. He starts to slowly slide it against your skin, up and away from your very damp nethers, blade towards your breasts. He is obviously skilled with a blade for you haven't felt the dagger's bladed bite yet.

"Still no struggle? What a challenge. Most of the others have exhausted themselves into a whimpering puddle by now. I suppose I will have to start by removing one of your breasts..."

Your eyes widen and lock his. The struggle begins. You throw your entire strength at the restraints, ineffectually, while the blade makes its cold trail up toward your breasts. You can barely move and your greatest heaves only have the effect of rotating your torso slightly. You are truly pinned to the bed.

Your heart is racing and your teeth are clenched. You can feel the adrenaline coursing through your veins and it is enhancing every sensation you are feeling from the smooth cold blade to the worn leather restraints to the now soaking wetness between your legs.

He is wearing that same smirk and staring into your eyes, unblinkingly, when the dagger pulls away. Your breathing is rapid and shallow. Your breasts rise and fall with that rhythm, your nipples erect and aching.

It is that smirk that draws your attention to his now hardened cock. He tosses away the dagger without another moment's thought where it sticks in the wood at the base of the porthole as if the wood suddenly sprouted it.

He climbs onto the bed, suspending himself over the top of you, muscles flexing beneath tanned skin. You can't control your breathing or your arousal. You are afraid of this man yet want nothing more than for him to enter you, to ride you, to press chest against your breasts which are aching to be touched.

You are almost lost within that desire when your eyes lock again and you know that he sees it, he sees your admission to his power, your admission of your own desire to be used. You know that he knows. So he hovers over you for another moment. You lurch up to try to reach him, but his body is just out of reach. The aches begin to get worse and your desire is increasing.

You try at your bonds for any kind of give and there is none. You are but mere inches away from his muscular frame and yet your body cannot reach it. You are shy of satisfaction by mere inches.

Your desire increases and you are in nearly a frenzy trying for some kind of contact, some kind of sensation on your charged flesh.

You are too afraid to close your eyes, the scene with the dagger still fresh in your mind and his eyes telling yours to stay open and looking at his. Still he suspends himself over you, making you struggle more fiercely than you did with the dagger.

Finally, you dare speak a word, just one word to break the cacophonous roar of your breathing, and with it you pour all of your desire for contact, for pleasure, for release...

"Please"

A smirk was all he responds with at first. Then, slowly he begins to lower himself towards you. You arch your back to meet him yet he is still not in contact with you. He lurches his pelvis forward and you feel the head of his hardened cock press against your wet lips.

"Ohhhhh...please"

He raises and lowers his hips, sliding the head of his cock up and down your slit without actually entering. It grazes your clit and shockwaves are sent through you. You shudder and moan, aching worse than ever before.

"Beg for it my little whore" he says, matter-of-factly. It's an order and you can't refuse. You know you're not a whore, but you want to comply in any case. In point of fact you have never known the pleasures of a man, but that matters little to you now and matters nothing to him, you know.

He wants you to be his whore and so you are.

"PLEASE" you beg and arch your hips and raise your breasts.

He stopped the head of his cock near your sopping wet opening and thrust himself inside you. You feel the weight of his body on top of yours as his thrust spreads you and fills you. You scream in pleasure as his cock is fully inside you and his pelvis is grinding against your clit. The walls of your pussy spasm and massage his cock as your breasts are slid against the firm muscles of his chest, nipples running along his skin. He begins to thrust in and out of you now in earnest as you feel another orgasm building deep inside you. Before long that orgasm ripples through your pinned and helpless frame as he continues to pound away.

"As you wish" was all he replied, and then he granted it...