The Captors

Story Info
She is taken and used.
2.5k words
4.07
48.3k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hairy4135
hairy4135
208 Followers

The light turn to red just as Ann Baker jogged up to the corner. She continued to jog in place waiting for the light to turn when a blue van pulled up beside her.

"Excuse me." Called the pleasant looking young redhead hanging from the window of the van. Ann stopped jogging and turned off her Ipod, she turned towards the van and removed the headphones from her ears letting them hand around the back of her neck just below her hairline. "How do we get to the interstate from here?" The girl asked.

Ann stepped up to the window "Ok, you turn right here and go down three blocks then turn back left go another two blocks and turn right that's 22nd street it'll take you to I 22." She informed the freckled faced young woman.

"Thanks, you've been a great help." The redhead replied.

"No problem." Ann said turning around while pulling her earphones back up on her head.

The side door of the van slid open and a large man jumped out behind the young housewife. His big lift hand covered her mouth as his strong right arm wrapped itself around her waist picking her up and dragging her back inside the blue van. He quickly lay down with her on the floor and wrapped his legs around her thighs hold them still as the redhead slammed the door shut and the driver directed the vehicle towards the interstate.

The big man turned the woman around to face him, as the redhead quickly pulled a rolled up bandana snug into the frightened woman's mouth and then wrapped it around her head and tied it tight. "I got her Donna, give her the shot." He said holding the poor woman's ass up to the redhead. Donna kneeled down by the two and plunged the needle of the hypodermic deep into the soft flesh of the demobilized woman's butt.

Ann could feel the slow numbness move over her body as the inside of the van began to spin, then the light went out. "Ok Mike you can get up now." Donna said as she raised her five foot two inch frame and opened the lid to the beanch seat along the van wall. Mike rolled Ann's limp body away from him and got up on his knees. His slender female friend then pulled their captive's hands behind her back and fastened a pair of handcuffs tightly to her wrists, as he was tying her feet together.

When they had her secured they both began to cut her clothing from her body. Donna cut up the front of the t-shirt between the young wife's firm tits and through the neck hole. She then cut down through the sleeves from the neck, while Mike cut up each leg of the red jogging shorts, and pulled them from under her with one swift yank. He took great pleasure as he rubbed his thumb along her pussy slit on the outside of her white cotton panties, then he lowered his face between her legs and inhaled deeply, "Man she's a sweet one I can't wait to get into this hot cunt!" he smirked while he pulled her panties aside and pushed his index finger between her dry pussy lips and deep up her love hole.

In the meanwhile Donna cut the sports bra off and was pinching and pulling up on Ann's nipples stretching her perfect 36 "C"cup breasts to their limits. "Me too!" she added with a nasty smile on her lips.

"Ok you two, it'll have to wait until we get there," the driver said, laughing out loud as he pulled his finger out his play thing's cunt, and offering it to Donna, who eagerly sucked it deep into her mouth. She released he grip on the blondes nipples and slapped her hard across the right breast.

"I guess you're right Bobby, but we better get there fast or I'll have to do her right here in the van." He then picked the helpless woman up he stuffed her inside the plywood box and closed the lid back down. Donna then returned the passenger seat and Mike lay down on the long bench closed his eyes and fell asleep.

The tall thin man drove out of the city and deep into the woods to the cabin that belong to Donna, the one that they had used tame and time again for their perverse pleasures. He pulled up to the front step and parked the van. The redhead got out and opened the sliding door while Bobby went to the door of the cabin and opened it.

"Ok Mike, get her out." She ordered to the sleeping man.

Mike rolled off of the bench and onto his knees beside it, he opened the lid and slowly raised the twenty four year old wife and mother up into his strong arms. He turns and slid out of the van stand to his full six foot six inch, two hundred and fifty pounds. He walk into the cabin carrying Ann's drugged body with ease. The door leading to the basement was open so he continued down with Donna following him.

Bobby had already rolled out and locked down the "training horse", it was a short table about four foot long and one foot wide and three foot high. It had four slightly angled steel legs. The top was padded with thick slow recovery foam and covered with black vinyl.

The big man lay Ann over the horse and kneeled down and untied her legs as the redhead removed the handcuffs.

The three partners fastened her hands and feet to the legs of the table.

"Ok mike she's all yours until we get ready." The smaller man said as he walked up the stairs.

"You just remember, don't get carried away I don't want to see any damage this time." Donna said as she stepped to watch a little of the action that was about to happen.

"Ok! Ok." Mike said falling to his knees behind the helpless woman and with one swift move of his huge hand tore her panties from her body. Placing his hands at the crack of her ass he opened up her two holes, then he forced his face between her cheeks breathing in her freshness.

"Dam she smells good, and taste even better." He said continuing his work. He began by sucking and licking at her pussy, then he licked from her clit to her asshole. His nine-inch dick was already straining at his shorts as he continued to coat her private parts with his saliva. When he felt she was wet enough he stood up and dropped his shorts to the floor, position his cock at the opening of her cunt and drove it home.

"Well it looks like you have things in hand." His female partner said before turning to leave.

"Yah, just give time and I'll have her awake for you when you come back down." Mike said as he took the helpless woman's hips in his hands and started to fuck hard in and out of her tight pussy.

Ann moaned and groaned each time he drove his hard cock deep inside of her. She started to wake slowly as the brute behind her rammed his stiff dick into her harder with each stroke, driving her lower body into the foam beneath her. As she began to become aware of her self she tried to move her hands behind her then she realized they were tied tightly to the legs of the apparatus.

"Oh God! Stop! God you're hurting meeee! Heeelp! Somebody help meeeeeeee!" She screamed into the gag still in her mouth causing her words to sound like animal grunts. She struggled trying to free her hands and feet but all she was doing was wiggling her ass around giving her attacker more pleasure. Mike reached forward taking a handful of her hair and pulled back.

"That's it bitch! I like it when my whores are lively! Now get ready I'm going to give it to you real good now!" he growled at her, as he picked up the pace, slamming his cock harder into her and watching her hips shack with each trust. As he fuck her he began to slap her buttocks hard in time with his plunges into her depths. "Smack! Smack! smack! Over and over again until her felt his explosion build. He stop whipping her ass and pulled her hips back against him then released them then back to him again, over and over he rammed himself into her until with one long trust he held himself deep inside of her and erupted , blasting load after load into her baby factory.

"Oooooooooooh yah! That's what I'm talking about, hope you like to have babies because I'm filling you full of seed!"

Her eyes widened and she began to fight at her restrains trying to get the big penis out of her fertile whom, but it was of no use he held himself secure inside of her until he was drained of all his hot cum. Only then did he pull out of her and move around to her face. He kneeled down taking her by the hair he pulled her up to face him.

"Was it good for you?" he laughed "That's only the beginning, we're going to have a lot of fun with you." He then untied the gag and pulled it free of her mouth.

"Help!!! Help! Me Somebody Help! Rape!" she screamed, but her rapist just smiled and walked away.

Yell all you want no body will hear, we're so far from in the sticks we get today's TV shows next Tuesday." He laughed, "We'll be back in a little while to play some more, you just stay where you are." He added then the went up stairs, turned off the light and closed the door, leaving her alone and screaming in the dark dungeon. Soon all three would return and then the fun would really start.

Ann continued to scream for hours until she could no longer make a sound louder than a whisper. Sore and tired from the rape and unable to move tied like she was she fell asleep. She didn't know how long she but she was awaken by load "Smack" a sharp burning pain on her ass.

"Wake up whore!" a woman's voice yelled at her then Whap! Another blow on her buttocks. "It's my time to play!" Donna said swinging the large leather strap and landing it hard on the helpless mothers soft flesh for a third time.

"Iiiiiiiiike! Oh God don't hit me again! Please." Ann screamed "Help! Somebody help me!"

"Shut the fuck up!" The red head said swing the strap again "besides the only people in fifty miles of here or sitting up stairs jerking off just thinking about what I'm about to do with you." She continued as she shoved two finger deep into the helpless woman's cunt. Then she walked around in front of her and rubbed the smelly remains of Mike's cum across Ann's tear stand face. Ann look up at her tormentor and was shocked. The cute redhead who she had given directions to had changed into a frightening dominatrix. She wore a pair of skintight leather jeans with no crouch and the ass cut out. Her top was bare and covered with freckles, her tits were small and topped with little pink nipples which had clamps attached. A small chain was attached to the clamps and swung between the breasts. Donna sat down in a tall chair and rolled herself up to the captive woman, she swung her legs over the horse and pushed her red haired cunt up into Ann's face.

"Eat my pussy you slut!" She demanded

Ann fought against her bindings, turning her head away from the hot cunt in her face. But the redhead would not have it, she swung the strap across Ann's back and landed it hard on the already red butt cheeks. Then she grabbed a hand full of hair and pulled the woman's face down between her legs. She let go with the strap again then again and again, "I said eat me, now do it!" she ordered. Ann opened her mouth and began to lick at Donna's pussy, slowly at first but another strike of the strap caused her to pick up the speed.

"Ooooooooooh yah! That it lick me deep!' Donna said as Ann's tongue went deep inside her hot cunt. "Yes suck my clit!" The bound woman took her captor's clit into her mouth and sucked on it driving the redhead wild she bucked up as she pulled Ann's head down.

"Oooooooooooh yes Iiiiii'm cuuuummmminggggg!" she yelled as she gushed a slimming gooo onto Anns' tongue and face. Whack! Whack! Two more times she landed the strap on Ann's ass as she stood up. "That was good Whore! But I need more." She said kneeling down in front of her, she reached out and took one of the young mother's breast in her hand, "You have nice tits, for a slut." She said. The a sharp pin shot through and breast as Donna clamped a self piercing ring through one of her nipples.

"Aaaaaaaakeee, Shit!' She screamed then the same pain was felt in the other breast. Oh God what are you doing to me?"

"Just giving you a little 'bling bling." The redhead replied giving the chain that attached the rings a couple tugs.

The she produced a strange look thing. It was a long black dildo with a shorter dildo on one end. "Open up." Donna ordered when the blond refused she swung the strap again. Ann. opened her mouth wide and Donna shoved in the short end of the fuck stick. She fastened the straps the were attached to it around her Ann's head, she then slid the chair once again up to Ann's face taking the dildo in her hand she positioned it at the opening of her wet cunt, and pushed forward slipping the head of the rubber dick inside. She wrapped her legs up and crossed them over her captive's back she got Ann by the hair and pulled working the dildo deeper inside her. "Ahhhhhh yah. Now Fuck me!" she ordered sticking the tender butts once again with the strap.

Frightened Ann began to move her head up and down causing the black dick to go in and out of Donna's hot pussy the smell of hot cunt filled her nose. '"Harder!" Donna yelled, "Harder!" Ann moved he head faster slamping her nose against the redhead's clit over and over again , faster, harder. Until "Oooooooooooooooh yes Harder! More meor Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee yeeeeeeeeeeees! Fuck me you slut! I'm cuuuuuuuuuuuuumming!" Donna yelled pulling Ann's hair and shuving her cunt up hard against her nose with the dildo deep inside of her.

As she gushed hot cum out around the dildo she whipping the strap down on Ann's ass and back repeatedly while shouting "That it cunt that's the way to fuck me! Yes! yes!"

After her orgasm subsided she removed it from her cunt, but left it attached to Ann's head and in her mouth. She turned and walked up the stairs, just before she turned off the lights she turned "Bobby will be down soon, get some rest you'll need it.

To be continued...

hairy4135
hairy4135
208 Followers