The Capture Ch. 01

Story Info
A story of a young woman taken at a resort as she vacations.
1.1k words
2.97
58.9k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her name was Tab short for Tabitha but oh how she disliked the full version of her name, the shorten version reminded her of her beloved pet, a yellow colored tabby cat who she named Thomas. Her cat was her only companion at home in her small one bedroom flat, she had a living room and a kitchen with the table in it.

She runs to the bedroom going thru drawers to see what she will need to take on vacation, the weather will be nice so she throws in shorts, some short skirts, under things, and her favorite pj's those with a soft tank and the bottoms with pictures of cat heads all over. She laughs out loud as she thinks to herself how childish her pj's must seem to her girl friends, well there won't be a Thursday night movie sit in this coming week.

"I'm getting out of here for a solid week, I'm so excited Tom, just wished I could take you with me. But you will be fine with my girl friend Sandy, she's crazy about you, don't you know?"

"Meow"

"Hungry old boy?"

She takes Tom to the kitchen, feeds him and makes sure there is water there for him. Going thru the flat she looks around to make sure all is in order. Her mom will pick up the mail and lay it on the table for her, so no other lose ends to tie up.

She decides its time for a bath then bed. She gets the bath done quickly making sure she washes her hair. She sets the alarm to go off in the morning for the plane leaves at 10 am and she needs to be at the airport by 9 am at the latest. Sandy will drive her cause she didn't want to leave her Honda in the airport parking lot.

Stretching out she looks at herself in the bedroom full size mirror, she is an attractive girl of 20 yrs with long brown curly hair, a nice set of tits, flat stomach, and a nice round ass with long legs, she is tan for visits to tanning booths.

She wrinkles her nose, "Tom I don't know why none of the guys I've dated really makes an impression on me, could I be just plain cold? Oh well, I've a good job, an ok apartment, and I owe no bills. Night Mr. Tom." She reaches down and scratches the cat behind his ears and he purrs in contentment. She slides into bed and pulls the covers up to her neck.

Buzzz buzzzz. "Ok, ok. I'm up, ok," Getting up in the mornings are always the hardest on her. Standing up she walks to the reading chair in the corner where she laid out what she was wearing to Africa. She can't believe her good fortune, finding a vacation package for a week in Africa.

"Mornin Tom I'll miss you ole buddy but I will be on the coast of Africa soaking up the sun and drinking strawberry daqs'. You'll survive a week without me." Laughs Tab.

Grabbing Tom she places him in his pet carrier and goes to the kitchen to grab her special K bar for breakfast and wash out the cat's bowls. Just as she finishes this task, there's a knock on the door. "Woot time to go!"

"Good morning Sandy, thank you for all you are doing for me."

"Your welcome girl friend you did the same for me last year."

The trip to the airport was done fairly fast due to the early morning traffic being light. Finding a parking spot at the airport was a headache. "A car is pulling out just ahead, step on it Sandy."

"Will do. A bit excited are we?"laughs Sandy.

"Yes my first vacation without my parents around. No telling me not to drink and stop talking to strange boys."

"But do be careful girlfriend you are going to be out of country. So watch yourself."

"What could happen? I'm going to a major seaside city, at a resort, most of the time I'll be shopping or swimming."

"You never know chick."

"Going to watch me take off?"

"Wouldn't miss it. I love airplanes."

She checks in with no problems. Walking to the gate was no problem either considering the gate happens to be on the side of the airport they came in on. Looking around she notices that the plane will be quite full.

"Got your ear plugs, or mp3 player?"

"I got my mp3, and a book in my purse. I don't want to be talked to death all the way there."

"Which seat did you get?"

"Window, looking forward to seeing all I can. I want to see the first sight of Africa. To bad I'm too chicken and too broke to book a safari. I would love to see the sights of the inland jungle and all those exotic animals. Specially the wild cats."

"You and cats, I swear you will die an old woman with a house full of cats."

"Ya think? I hope not Sandy. But there isn't a man I dated that makes me tingle or even get fully excited. What is wrong with me?" half laughing and half confused Tab admits.

"Nothing girlfriend, you just haven't met Mr right for you. I was beginning to think that of myself until I happened to meet Steve in that club six months ago. We hit it off right away."

"No joke your parents almost killed you for rushing into marriage. Wasn't proper not to wait the full year of engagement, you only had 3 months of engagement before the wedding. But it was such a wonderful ceremony. I am blessed you asked me to be your Maid of Honor."

"Why wouldn't I? We've been best friends since pre-school. Shoot we kissed the same boy for our first kiss. Not to mention all those parties we used to crash just for fun. Remember you getting caught with Alan Croons in the den?"

"How could I forget? Dad lost it that night. It was a month before I could have a phone call let alone go out with my friends. 'You'll end up pregnant before you finish high school, then where will you be Tab my girl?'."

"He actually said that out loud to you?"

"Yes" Over the loud speaker she hears "Flight 7 boarding at gate 12."

"Well Sandy take care of Tom, and thank you again. Bye girlfriend." she quickly hugs Sandy.

"You are welcome and take care of yourself. You owe me a report on your trip when you get back. Bye girlfriend."

She boards the plane, takes her seat and buckles her belt. The flight to Africa was going to be a long one so she decides that she will sink in her seat and get some shut eye now so she will be awake when they arrive.