The Car

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Starlight
Starlight
1,035 Followers

I had never thought of it as a possibility, but I actually had an orgasm inspired only by breast stimulation. It was a bit different from the vaginal orgasms I had experienced. It was more like waves of tender love passing through me, and I heard myself as if it were someone else saying, “Suck mummy, darling…suck mummy…”

As I came out of this gentler orgasm I felt a bit embarrassed at what I had been saying, but Alan did not seem in the least troubled by it. He told me later that at the time he wished I was his mother, so we could always be making love. I was certainly wishing he was my son, so I could be there for him, to love and satisfy his hunger.

Alan had another erection and he tried to mount on top of me. He was very cumbersome in this, and I had to instruct him how to open my legs properly and position his penis so I could hold it and guide him into me. Once more as he entered he gave a little groan and said, “Lovely Bel…lovely.”

Once inside me his male instincts took over. I suppose it is the primeval drive to impregnate the female, the desire to reproduce the species that causes the male to seek the depths of the woman. He wants to implant his seed so as it give it the greatest possible chance to achieve fertilisation.

During our first coupling I had experienced the female equivalent in the wish to be impregnated, even though it was now impossible for me. Even so, the yearning to be fertilised was still there, the longing to be part of the creation in the act of bringing forth new life.

Alan thrust into me seeking my depths. I wound my legs round him opening myself to give him the greatest possible access to me. I wanted to feel his hands under my buttocks, dragging me even closer so the last few millimetres might penetrate, but he was too new to the sexual act to understand this. I would teach him later.

That there would be a “later” I at that moment had no doubts. He was clearly getting too much pleasure with me to now just walk away. He would return and return again to seek the fulfilment of the hunger he would now feel, a hunger I had created in him, and would continue to promote as I made myself available for him and taught him the ways of sensual love.

I did not delude myself. One day he would meet and desire some young woman, and my appeal would diminish. In the mean time I would lead him, prepare him for that time. When the moment came for me to bid him farewell, I would do so with regret but no recrimination. I would be like a mother who having given birth to her child and raising it has done so knowing that eventually she must let it go.

I did not have an orgasm this time, and as Alan finished I said with a chuckle, “Just as well your mother’s gone visiting you gran, or she might wonder what we’ve been up to. She wouldn’t be to keen on you having sex with someone who’s about the same age as she is.”

Alan was lying on his back, and he looked up at me with a grin. “She’d have no right to talk; you don’t really think she’s off visiting gran, do you?”

“We’ll that’s what she says.” I said, “What else would she be doing?”

He laughed outright this time. “She’s off doing what we’ve been doing with a bloke who’s younger than I am.”

“You’re kidding me.”

“No, honest Bel. She’s got a nineteen year old bloke she visits almost every day. He’s unemployed and his mum goes out to work, so they do it at his place.”

“Well bugger me,” I said, “I never thought Gloria would be up to something like that.”

“She thought I didn’t know about it, but I do visit gran, and she kept asking why Gloria never goes to see her. I kept my eyes and ears open, and I found out about her and this bloke. When I fronted her about it she said ‘Yes. What’s wrong with that?’”

“Crafty old Gloria.”

“Only trouble is, Bel, she’s talking about bringing him to our place to live. I know the bloke and can’t stand him, so I’m looking to get out.”

“It may not come to that,” I said.

“We’ll see,” he replied.

I looked across at the bedside clock and saw it was after half past three, so I said, “look, Alan, your mum said she’d be home by four. I don’t think she needs to know about us until it’s absolutely necessary, so you’d better get back home.”

“Can’t we have just one more?” he pleaded.

“Not now,” I replied, “but we can make arrangements for other times, if that’s what you’d like.”

“Oh God, Bel, of course I want to.”

As I had thought, once I’d got him going he’d want more and more. He had his studies to attend to, but we made arrangements for future times, and he left.

Talking about me getting him going, he’d got me going as well. It was two days before we could get together again, and I think I was wet between the legs most of the time wanting him.

On the day he was coming to see me he was in as soon as Gloria had gone off to her paramour. I had a little treat prepared for him this time.

He had a beautiful erection as soon as he arrived, so I got him on to his back and took the crown of his penis into my mouth.”

He called out, “Bel, I might…”

I cut in, “It’s all right, darling; just let it go when you’re ready. Don’t you worry about me.”

With that, I started to nibble and suck his crown, and then worked my way down his shaft. I felt him start to jerk, and his hands came round the back of my head, holding me to him.

The first hot sperm slammed into my mouth and I tried to swallow it. I succeeded for about half the ejaculation, but then it started to get too much, and it dribbled out of the corners of my mouth. I never realised anyone could shoot so much semen. At the end I sucked the last few drops out of him as he began to relax.

I lay briefly beside him, then got up and went to the bathroom to clean my face. Returning I found Alan recovered somewhat from his discharge and as I lay beside him he said, I read somewhere that….er…well…men can…you know…it’s called ‘cunny something’”

“You mean cunnilingus.”

“That’s it.”

“Oral sex that men give to women.”

“Yes, that’s what I read. Could…er…could I…sort, you know?”

“That would be lovely, darling,” I said, “but are you sure you want to. I mean, some men don’t like it, and they won’t even look at a woman’s sex organ.”

“I’d like to try,” he said eagerly. “How do we do it?”

“Well, there are several ways, but I think I know the best way for a first time.”

I moved to sit on the edge of the bed and told Alan to kneel in front of me. Once there I raised my legs so my feet were up on the bed and my legs spread wide. I decided a little instruction in female anatomy was in order.

I began by getting him to look at my sex organ. If he was going to find it distasteful it might as well be now. Of course, at first there was little to see but a cluster of pubic hair and a slit.

“These are the outer lips,” I told him. Then placing my fingers on the lips, I drew them aside saying, “Inside them are the inner lips, there.”

He stared, fascinated, but showing no sign of revulsion. I opened the inner lips and exposed my vaginal opening. “That’s where you enter me.”

I let him look for a moment, and then he stretched out his hand to touch the inner lips, and pushed one finger into the opening.

“It’s nice for the woman if you push two or three fingers in, and move them in and out,” I instructed.

This he proceeded to do, making me start to lubricate rather heavily. I pointed out to him that this was the sign of a woman’s sexual arousal and that he should always see to it that the woman was ready before he tried to penetrate.

The lesson seemed to be going well. Alan was clearly captivated by what he was seeing, and at one point whispered, “It’s beautiful, Bel. Can I…?”

“No, not yet,” I interrupted. There’s something else you should see.

I lift the little hood over my clitoris. I’ve been given to understand that my clitoris is a bit larger than the average, so Alan had no difficulty seeing it.

“That is where the woman gets most of her sexual pleasure,” I told him. I circled the little nub with my finger saying, “It’s the centre of a lot of nerves. If you touch it like this most women will go wild with sexual passion.”

His finger took over from mine, and the result was as I had predicted, he was driving nearly insane wanting him.

“If you like you can kiss and lick me there,” I gasped.

He proceeded to do just that, and I could feel that he was going out of his mind wanting me. I got him to push his tongue into the opening of my vagina and thrust it in and out, and ended up begging him, “Come into me now darling, come into me.”

He came as instructed and in seconds I was spinning in a coloured whorl into outer space or somewhere like it. His thrusts were more vigorous and his groans louder than before. His hands clasped my breast and he smothered my lips and face with kisses.

We were both beside ourselves, calling out each other’s names, pouring forth with endearments. As my orgasm struck I screamed and in that moment the first ejection of his sperm shot into me as he howled with ecstacy.

Any residual reticence there might have been had gone, the chains were off and we were in a state of pure delight with each other. Call it “love,” “lust,” “carnal hunger,” or what you will; we were meshed together in a bond of deep fulfilment.

He emptied himself into me, but I clung to him, forcing him to stay with me as I slid down on the far side of my climax.
When I had calmed, I managed to give him one more lesson in a breathless sort of way.

“Darling, when you’ve finished ejaculating into a woman, don’t pull out straight away. Try to stay with her and keep moving. A woman usually takes longer to finish her orgasm than a man. If you care about her, then you will want to please her and make her as satisfied as you are.”

I should have noted, of course, that Alan was showing no sign of pulling out of me, and he said, “But Bel, I didn’t want to come out of you,” and as good as his word, he stayed with me. In fact he stayed with me long enough for him to start getting another erection and then pumping more sperm into my already overflowing vagina.

“Bloody shame,” I thought, “all that seed ought to have done something if I was still fertile.”

For the next couple of weeks we came together as often as we could, and it was at the end of that time that things took another turn.

Alan came bursting in one day saying, “Bel, mum’s bringing that clod she calls her ‘partner’ into the house. He’s going to live with us. I’ve got to get out. I don’t like leaving mum alone with him, but I couldn’t stand being in the same house with that bloke.”

Now no one can say I don’t think ahead. The result is not always what I want, but this time I really hit the bullseye.

“Move in with me,” I said, “You’ll be close enough to your mum to see she’s all right, and far enough away from her bloke not to cause trouble.”

“Would you, Bel,” he gasped. “Would you really let me live with you?”

“Certainly,” I said, “I think we’d get along very nicely together. You can use the spare bedroom if you like.”

As I hoped, he looked aghast. “I don’t want to use the spare bedroom,” he protested. “I want to sleep with you.”

“That’s what I hoped you’d say,” I laughed.

He joined in my laughter.

“Well,” I went on, “I think we should have a little celebration, don’t you? Have you ever ready anything about anal sex, darling?”

He hadn’t, so we had to start the lesson right from the beginning.

A few days later, having told his mother what had been going on between us, he moved in with me.

He’s been with me two years now, but I’m not so silly as to think I can keep him for ever. In the meantime, the car runs very nicely these days, I don’t have any dripping taps, and I don’t have to worry about mending fuses. In addition, I have a regular supply of the food that satisfies a certain craving I have. I gather that Alan still finds gratification for his hunger as well.

Just a word of warning to any of you ladies who might be thinking of initiating a young man into the ways of sexual gratification. Be sure you've got enough energy for it, because their appetite seems to grow with use.

Starlight
Starlight
1,035 Followers
12