The Car Salesman

Story Info
Man shows a hunky car salesman how bad he wants a car.
1.6k words
3.97
62.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caleb Jacoby didn't need a new car. He wanted a new car. His car was four years old, and had a few too many miles on it for his liking. He wanted a nicer car with fewer miles, and something he could also afford. He also wanted something a little bit easier on fuel. His only problem was the fact that his credit wasn't quite up to par.

The man was about to give up when he got a telephone call from a local dealership which specialized in rebuilding people's credit. The dealership promised reasonable payments, and nice, clean, low mileage vehicles. The dealer who'd called was named John Cline, and Caleb hoped and prayed John would be the man to sell him the car he wanted.

As John was discussing the great deal he could get on a car, Caleb was trying to get a mental picture of what the man looked like. From the sound of his sexy bass voice, Caleb pictured John being around six feet tall with a muscular, solid build, blonde hair, and blue eyes. Caleb also envisioned the man having one hell of a hose between his legs, too. Just the sound of John's voice over the telephone made Caleb's dick rise to attention.

Once the telephone conversation was over, Caleb wasted no time in getting to his bedroom, and getting naked. He lay down on his massive king-sized bed, legs splayed wide. He firmly grasped his hard nine and a half inch pecker with his right hand, and began jerking off. He used his other hand to tease his low hanging ball sac, thighs, taint, and asshole as his right hand slid up and down his hard pole. He closed his eyes, and fantasized about John Cline while he jacked off. He imagined the man's lips were sliding up and down his shaft, and John's hands were caressing his balls and teasing his ass.

A few minutes later, Caleb shot his wad. It sprayed all the way up to his neck, glazing his chest as well. He looked at the mess he'd just made on himself, and smiled. He imagined it was John's cum that was all over his chest. He got off the bed, and dashed to the bathroom to clean up, his half-hard dick swinging between his muscular legs. He definitely couldn't wait until tomorrow, hoping John would be the man to put him in his next car.

All night, Caleb had dreams about John. He wanted this man in the worst way, and woke the next morning with a raging hard on. He got in the shower, and had to jerk off once again just to get his cock to go back down to normal size, using the soap's lather as a nice lubricant. When Caleb shot off, he had a mental picture of John kneeling down in front of his legs so Caleb could shoot his jizz all over the man's face.

After his shower, Caleb quickly dried himself with a towel, then dressed in a tight white tee-shirt and a pair of snug blue jeans. He opted not to wear underwear just in case John was into him as much as he was into John. This way, John wouldn't have to take off too much to get to his pole.

Caleb arrived at the car dealership at ten o'clock that morning, and briskly walked through the double glass doors into the main lobby. A tall, muscular man dressed in a pair of black dress pants, blue button down dress shirt, and a dark blue tie quickly walked up to him, and shook his hand. Caleb was quick to notice the man's clothing fit him in all the right places, but didn't say a word about it.

The man introduced himself as John Cline. Caleb nearly melted. The man was everything Caleb had imagined while talking to him on the telephone yesterday, plus so much more! John was six feet, four inches tall. He had a very nice muscular build, and had a full head of blonde hair, and the sexiest blue eyes Caleb had ever seen. In addition to all this, the man appeared to have a very big bulge in the front of his pants, and a great ass. Caleb hoped the man's pants didn't lie, and the bulge that he was seeing really was formed by John's dick. If Caleb played his cards right, he would hopefully find out soon enough.

Caleb told John the type of car he was looking for. He wasn't very particular on the color, as long as it wasn't red. Caleb hated that color. It was way too bright for him. He wasn't really particular on the make and model of the car. As long as it looked good, and it was pretty good on fuel, it didn't matter one way or another.

John showed him four or five different cars. As all this was going on, Caleb was sneaking glances of the man below the waist, and was getting incredibly turned on. He was trying to focus on the matter at hand, but his dick had different ideas. All he could really focus on was John's gorgeous body.

Quickly making up his mind, Caleb chose the fifth car John showed him. He hoped he'd be going on a test drive with John. Being alone with the man would offer Caleb a chance to test the waters with this hot guy, and Caleb had made up his mind from the second he'd seen John that he would find a way to get into the man's pants.

After John had driven the car off the lot, he stopped in a store parking lot so they could switch drivers. John gave Caleb the directions which most people usually took when they went on a test drive, which put them a little on the outskirts of town. About a quarter mile down the road, and after John had made sure they were in a decently secluded area, he asked Caleb to pull the car over because he wanted to show him something he was sure Caleb would like to see.

Immediately, Caleb's mind began racing, and his dick began hardening, thinking of what this sexy man could possibly want to show him. Caleb parked the car along the side of a deserted back road, and turned the ignition to the off position. Suddenly, John put the back of the passenger's seat in the recline position. In this position, John was nearly laying flat on his back. The big bulge in the man's pants looked even bigger now, and Caleb's dick had become steel in his snug pants.

He couldn't resist anymore. Damn the consequences! He reached out, and boldly placed a hand on John's packed crotch.

"How did you know what I was going to show you?" John asked as he unfastened his pants, flashing Caleb a sexy smile.

"I've wanted this ever since I talked to you on the phone yesterday," Caleb said huskily as he grasped the man's mammoth pole with his right hand.

The pants definitely didn't lie. John's beautiful pecker was every bit of at least ten inches long, and had to have a girth of nearly four inches. It made Caleb's mouth water like crazy, and all he could think about was sucking this stud's big prick.

"I know what you're thinking, Caleb. Go ahead and suck it. I know that's what you want to do just from the twinkle you have in your eye," said John.

Not wasting one more second, Caleb unfastened his seat belt, and quickly put his head in John's waiting lap. He greedily sucked the man's cock down to nearly the base. He didn't have a problem taking the first six inches, but the last four presented a bit of a problem. To remedy this situation, he just wrapped one hand around the rest of that hot pole. As his horny mouth worked on John's dick, Caleb reached inside John's pants to gently caress this hung man's huge nuts. John filled Caleb's mouth full of hot, creamy spunk a few minutes later when Caleb put his hand further into John's pants to tease his tight asshole with a finger or two.

Once John had stashed his dick, and fastened his pants, he straightened the seat back up.

"Now it's my turn," he said. "Would you please put your seat back, Caleb?"

Without a word said, Caleb hastily laid the seat back, and eagerly unfastened his pants. John was on his dick like white on rice. Caleb knew it wasn't the man's first time sucking a dick, because John knew quite a few tricks. He was swallowing Caleb's hot seed in less than five minutes.

"We have to get back to the dealership now, Caleb," John said as Caleb put himself back together, and fixed the driver's seat back to its previous position. "By the way, one way or another, this car's yours if you want it."

"I definitely want it now," Caleb said, nearly breathless from his powerful orgasm, as he started the car. "There's already too many memories in this car for me not to take it."

Without another word needing to be said, Caleb drove them back to the dealership. Not even an hour later, he was driving off the lot in his new car, and had John's home telephone number in his wallet. Caleb would be getting together with that man in the very near future for sure.

"Damn, I love this car," Caleb said to himself out loud on his drive home. He was still thinking about the hot, spontaneous sex which had just occurred in the car about two hours previously, and he couldn't help smiling. Not only did he get the car he wanted, but he also got his dream man right along with it.