The Car Wash

Story Info
We act on your fantasy.
2.3k words
4.27
24.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You had a thing about car washes. Not in a kinky, fetishist sort of way, you just want to get up to no-good in a car wash. To be honest the more you talked about it the more I liked the idea.

They say that actions speak louder than words so in time honoured tradition, what the lady wants the lady gets. It was time to put your plan into action.

It was a gloomy, overcast day with the temperature outside still cold enough to warrant wearing winter weight coats once the sun started to go down.

Your instructions were simple. I was to drive into one of the small car parks of the local supermarket store and park as close to the recycling area as possible, this area was not normally very busy with shoppers. You instructed me to get out and put some items into the various recycling containers. Once finished to get back in the car and wait for further instructions. Rather odd instructions but it got my attention.

I should explain that our local store is rather large with several car parking areas, and as luck would have it, it also boasts it's very own petrol station, which is adjacent to the recycling area.

The petrol station was what we were really interested in as it had its very own automatic car wash tucked away behind the kiosk and more importantly away from prying eyes.

Time dragged but eventually 5.30pm came around and work was officially over for another week. Like most offices these days we had an un-official dress down policy on Fridays with the majority of people wearing (within reason) casual clothes if they didn't need to meet Clients or attend meetings. Today was one of those days and I was dressed in dark jeans and a smart T-Shirt and thin jumper, no underwear. I tend to always go commando when I wear jeans for no particular reason other than it feels good and makes them more comfortable to wear.

You looked good, really good. You had on a nice loose skirt and pretty top that clinged to you amazing breasts like a second skin and a gorgeous cardigan to make your top less eye catching. It wasn't really work for me as all I could think about was how sexy you looked and what would happen later! To say I'm turned on is an understatement, my cock has been semi erect most of the day and leaking pre-cum all over the inside of my trousers. I have had to clean myself up several times in the toilets today to stop the pre-cum from leaking through my jeans!

Anyway, 5.30pm came round and within a few minutes most people had left the office. You had told me to wait until 6.00pm and then leave and drive to the agreed car park area. This was easy for me as I was normally one of the last to leave anyway. That extra half an hour really seemed to drag. I had butterflies in my stomach and my mind was racing as I tried to imagine what we would be doing soon!

At 5.50pm I looked up and saw you put on your coat, pick up your bag and leave the office. Odd, why are you going before me?

6.00pm arrives; I shut my machine down, grab my coat and head for the door. Miracle of miracles I am not the last one to leave so I don't have to waste time going around making sure everything is locked up.

I jump into my car and headed towards our rendezvous point.

I was in luck there were a few cars randomly parked but know body was using the recycling facilities. I looked around but couldn't see your car, but I didn't really think I would. As instructed, I parked as close as I could to the recycling containers, took a bag of old clothes that I'd been meantime to get ride of for ages and a big stack of newspapers out of the passenger foot well of my car, walked over to the recycling area and started to put them in the correct repositories.

Task completed, I walked back to my car and hopped back in thinking what happens next.

What happened next was I damn near had a heart attack as you were sitting in the rear passenger seats with one of the blankets I keep in the boot draped over you!

Apparently whilst I was carrying out your task you had used my distracted state and the fading light to slip into the back of my car, as my car has heavily tinted rear windows I didn't notice you sitting in the car, my crashing and banging as I loaded the containers had covered the sound of the door being quietly opened and closed!

As soon as I shut my door you instructed me to not turn around, start the car, drive to the petrol station, and purchase the longest car wash program that they do then to drive into the car wash bay.

Car was program purchased I walk back to the car, hoping to god that my hard-on is not too obvious to the other people in the petrol station, I climb into the car and as I do glance back to where you are and my heart nearly stops.

You are sitting in the middle seat completely naked apart from your hold ups, your legs spread wide open with your smooth pussy on show for all to see. You are rubbing and fingering you clit and very wet pussy with one hand and pinching your nipples with the other. I can't believe how amazing you look; it's such a turn on to see you so brazenly on display with your wet pussy wide open and your beautiful tits out for all to see if it wasn't for the dark glass.

You tell me later that before you left the office you went into the toilets and took off your bra, and tops, you hadn't bothered to wear knickers all day (this just made me even hornier than I already was when you dropped this little bomb shell!). You put your clothes in you vast handbag and put your big winter coat back on and walk out, the world oblivious to your nakedness under your coat. Once you got into my car you removed your coat and skirt and used the blankets to hide your surprise for me. You even put a blanket on the seat to spot any wet spots on the upholstery! I recover from my initial surprise, start the engine and head towards the rear of the petrol station and car wash. I try to line the car up with the car wash tracks but get it wrong as all I can hear and concentrate on is the sounds of your wet pussy as you slide two fingers in and out of yourself. It's amazing to hear you playing with yourself and the moans escaping your lips are driving me mad.

I quickly sort the car out, punch in the wash code to start the cycle and soon the car wash doors come down to contain the noise and water from the washing process. Before they have even got half way I am climbing through the front seat to be with you in the rear.

As I climb through I turn the overhead light on. My face gets very close to your wet puffy pussy and I can see your juices have coated the tops of your thighs and run down onto your little puckered arse hole, I love how wet and horny you get. I can smell your arousal in the car and it is amazing and makes my cock twitch and pulse, releasing another load of pre-cum.

You look so depraved and wanton, sitting there, legs spread wide. I honestly couldn't say which one of us was hornier.

I quickly run a hand up your thigh and up to your soaked pussy. I put one then two fingers into your soaking wet pussy and deeply finger you as I lean over and kiss you, sucking your tongue in the process.

All of a sudden the car wash starts and the car is quickly covered in water and soap.

You gasp at me, saying we haven't got long so quickly take my jeans off so that you can grab my cock; all the while I'm sliding two fingers in and out of our soaking pussy.

I literally tear my shoes and jeans off, leaving me almost naked from the waist down. Your hand goes straight for my cock and as soon as you make contact with it I leak pre-cum all over your hand and it drips onto your leg. You pump my cock for few strokes and before I realise what is happening lean forward, and take my cock into your mouth, the sensation is amazing and I almost cum right there in your mouth but somehow just manage to hold off. You frantically suck and lick my cock like a woman possessed, moaning all the time. Each time you moan the vibrations go straight through to my cock and alarmingly quickly I feel my cock start to pulse and my balls tighten. I just about have time to warn you before my cock erupts and I pump my cum into your mouth, I can feel you gap slightly as you try to keep all my cum in your mouth, swallowing as much as you can but I cum like fountain I'm so turned on and some escapes your mouth, past your lips and drips out onto your chin. You release my cock with a pop and it springs up, still rock hard and coated in your saliva and some of cum. That you didn't swallow.

I take my fingers from your pussy and quickly clean your creamy pussy juice from them by licking and sucking them, you taste so sweet and sexy.

The brushes on the wash cycle kick in as I push you back (thank god I have a big car). I kneel in the foot well as best I can given the time and space available and quickly suck your pussy lips into my mouth. Your juice is pouring from your pussy by now, I quickly put two then three fingers into your pussy and saw them in and out of you, making your pussy lips stretch wide to accommodate my large fingers. I can feel you force your pussy onto me, trying to impale yourself deeper and deeper onto them. Without any warning I suck hard on your clit making you scream out as you cum hard on my face and fingers. I quickly withdraw my fingers from your pussy and look down to see you gaping obscenely, your pussy pulsing as your orgasm slowly subsides. The noise outside suddenly stops and I hear you blurt out "shit, It's finished". We quickly look through to the front of the car and see the brushes retract. No we have a few more minutes while the fans dry the car.

Seeing you lying there all prone I can't resist and I quickly position myself between your spread legs and push my wet, hard cock straight into your gaping pussy hole. You gasp in pleasure and surprise as I bottom out inside you and our pubic bones mash together, I look down to see your wet pussy lips stretched round my shaft, your juices coating my trimmed pubes. I can even see your gorgeous little clit sticking out from your clitoral hood, I love your clit and I know you enjoy rubbing it and playing with it for me (you have even sent me photos of you holding your pussy wide open showing me all that you have to offer and I love it all).

I know we only have a few more minutes at most left so I quickly piston my hard cock into you, I won't have time to cum in you which is a shame as I know you love it when I pump my seed deep into your pussy and then let it drip out after.

However, needs must and I know that I have enough time to make you cum if I fuck you nice and hard as quickly as possible? Your hand reaches down and you start strumming on your clit as I piston my cock in and out of you. I moaning gets louder and louder as your orgasm approaches and then bang, I feel your pussy start to pulse and clench round my shaft as you cum hard on my cock. I feel your juices as they dribble out from around my shaft and down onto my balls and your arse hole.

Suddenly everything goes quite, we both look up to see the fans retracting, shit we have mere seconds before the doors open and we are expected to leave the car wash. I pull my cock out of your pulsing pussy and frantically scrabble through the gap to the driver's seat. I haven't even got time to put on my jeans or shoes, lets hope that it's dark enough to not be noticeable. I look back and see you reclined on the seat with your pulsing, gaping wet pussy on display for all to see, an amazing sight and one that keeps my wet pussy juice soaked cock hard as a flag pole!

I start the car and pull out of the car wash, thank good it's not very well lit around here. To avoid drawing any unwanted attention to us given our state of undress I drive out of the petrol station and out onto the main road. I start driving with no particular destination in mind other than to get away from prying eyes. As I look round quickly to see if you're dressed I see you happily fingering yourself again, still naked apart from your hold ups, what was I going to do with you now?