The Car Won't Crank

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MSTarot
MSTarot
3,097 Followers

"Yeouch!" I say as I slide back into the car next to her.

"What? That wasn't a bad price at all. You should try to get one for this thing." she points to the little hybrid. "It would also have to be put in by the dealership or it voids all those nice warranties I paid so much extra for."

She pushes the button.

"There's a Tear in my Beer and I'm Crying for you Dear, you been on my..."

I'm cringing inward all the way to the golden arches.

The car really hasn't stopped this time when I get out.

The near overwhelming desire to go 'buck-dancing' has me twitching as I wait to order for us. I know what Mom will eat from here so she has gone to one of the umbrella covered metal tables outside to wait.

Carrying the little tray out to her I sip at my shake. I can see the expression on her face, her thoughts are on Dad today. I slide her drink in front of her.

She looks down at the strawberry shake then back up at me.

"I wanted unsweet tea. You know I'm trying to watch my... girlish... figure."

Grinning I sit the tray down and take the seat opposite her.

"Ah don't worry. I'll do that for you."

"Oh now you're trying to be Prince Charming. Why? You wanting to listen to that trash you call music on the way home?"

"Either that or silence. I'm losing brain cells today really."

She opens her sandwich box and dumps the fries into the lid.

"I guess I can see why that would be a problem. You were already down to two of them screaming 'hello' at each other in the dark."

"Ha ha, hardy, ha ha." I mock sarcastically.

Emptying a pack of 'fancy' ketchup onto my fries I then pour salt on top of the ketchup.

"I really wish you would stop doing that." She tells me with a stern look.

A cluster of the fries in front of my mouth I stop and look up surprised.

"What?" I ask then take a bite.

"Yea God, the men in this family! Your grandfather was dead at the age of forty-seven, your Dad's brother never made it out of his late thirties and your Dad was not forty five. All dead from a heart attach and you pour salt on everything like it's sugar!"

Wiping my mouth with a napkin I lick the salty taste away as I do.

"I talked with Dad about that once."

"You did?" she asks a bit surprised.

"Yea. Here in fact. We stopped one the way back from fishing. He was telling me just about the same thing you just were, and then he stopped. He looked at what I was eating then told me to enjoy it. That probably no matter what... I wouldn't see sixty. That I should try and find every pleasure I could in life and enjoy it to the very last bite. Even if it was just extra salt on my french fries."

Mom sits quiet for a second then nods.

"Yea that sounds like him. Live for the moment and not worry for one second what's going to happens tomorrow." She looks down at her food. Then takes a single fry out and reaches over to mine. She runs it through the ketchup and salt. She holds it in front of her eyes. "I miss him."

"I know."

She smiles and bites into the fry. I see her face change. She grabs a napkin and spits the fry into it half chewed.

"My god that a salt lick."

I watch her cleaning her mouth with the shake, me grinning the whole time. Finally she looks up and sees me looking at her.

"What?" she asks, lifting her sandwich from the box.

"You look beautiful." I tell her softly.

"Well thank you." She says after a second. When she looks back up at me she smiles. "You look... too much like your dad. You act too much like him too. I guess you didn't get a whole lot from me."

"You're wrong there." I say with a snort. "I got your love. That was more than enough."

She sits for a second looking at me then a single tear runs down her cheek. She wipes it away.

"Okay Prince Charming... you can listen to what you want to on the way home."

I smile.

"I didn't say it to get that but thank you."

"Oh my poor speakers." She says shaking her head.

I can smell myself on my clothes as I change back into the ones I was wearing earlier. A mixture of dirt and sweat. I grab my deodorant and try to hide it.

Looking in the mirror I see my face. My Dad's face. We do look a lot alike. More so in the last year or so.

When I get downstairs Mom is already under the car. I see her T-shirt has pulled up a bit. Her belly button is showing just above her waistband. I have to fight the urge to lean down and tickle it as I walk past. Seeing her reach down and tug it down as I walk around to where the mechanic's creeper is, I smile. It feels like she almost read my mind. I roll up under the car to join her.

The smell of her deodorant is also heavier I notice as I slide in next to her. She has the starter box opened and the shiny new one out.

Picking it up, it takes several minutes to fight it back into place. Several times she lifts her hands up and holds some part of the exhaust back out the way.

"Damn this is a stupid design." She mutters under her breath when it finally shifts into place.

Wiggling a bit I pick up the ratchet. I feel her pressed up against me, as she moves so she can help. Then contact becomes greater still. Her arm is next to mine helping to guide the socket into place in the tight quarters above us.

Her breathing is slowly getting deeper. I notice this as I'm pressed close to her turning the wrench.

"I can't get a hand in here." I say after a moments trying.

"Here let Me." her hand slides up my wrist and closes on the wrench,

My finger tips lightly brush her wrist as I pull my hand out the way. I turn a bit to look up and see what she's doing. I notice then that she changed bras as well when she put the old shirt back on. This one is a thinner pale white. It has the worn look of years to it.

I also notice that her nipples are straining up through it and making little tents in her T-shirt.

"Okay...You get the next one." She says with a breathy grunt next to my ear. I snake my hand back in and take the wrench. Her fingers linger holding it for a moment after I take it.

As I turn the last bolt on the starter I feel her moving around next to me. Her chest brushes my bare arm as she squirms around and lifts the exhaust pipe up and into place.

"Can you hold this?"

"Yea." Taking the pipe one handed, I pass her the socket with the other one.

Her moving next to me to get the three bolts that hold the exhaust in place brings her body into closer contact with me several times. Then she is pressed up beside my face her breast sitting just in front of my nose, my cheek near her armpit.

"I can't quite see, move your arm a bit." She tells me.

When I shift my hand I feel the pipe try to slip. I push it back up into place. My face is pressed hard into the side of her breast. She doesn't seem to notice she goes to work trying to get the bolts back into place. Her working the wrench moves her against me.

I feel the hard nub of her nipple glide across my cheek to right next to my lips.

It takes all the will power I have not to open my mouth and give it a nip from my teeth.

She shifts and I find myself with my face nearer her neck

"Okay that got that."

Mom slides back down and we are suddenly face to face with just inches separating us.

Both of us are breathing heavy, sucking the smell of each other in. I feel my heart racing in my chest as I see just how beautiful this woman in my face is.

"David?" her voice is soft little more than a whisper. Her eyes moving around my face taking in the look of near lust that has to be there. I see a similar one slowly forming on her. The tip of her tongue wets her lips. "David...please."

My lips meet hers then. I taste my Mom's mouth and her breath, her passion. The wrench falls from her hand with a clatter to the concrete as she wraps he hands around my head and pulls me into the kiss.

Some how managing to get an arm around I slide it up her side. The thin t-shirt moves out from under my fingers then and my hands touching her bare skin alone her ribs. I caress her side till my fingers touch the side of her bra. I have to fight to keep from running my hand out and cupping what I know is a very soft but firm at the same time breast. I want to with all my heart but I'm afraid doing it will break the moment of magic that this seems.

Then her tongue is at my lips demanding entry. She shifts her body and my hand runs along the soft cotton.

My Mom's nipple is hard as a pebble under my fingers as my hand runs across it.

Her breathing quickens

Her mouth pulls from mine then just a bit. Then I feel my face being showered in light kisses.

"Oh, Frank..."

I stop cold hearing my Dad's name.

So does she. Her eyes slowly open and take in my face.

"Oh David...oh no. Oh I'm sorry. Oh god I'm so sorry!"

I catch my Mom as she goes to pull away from me and hold her to me as she busts into tears.

"It's okay Mom. It's okay." I caress her hair and I hold her to me. There is little room under the car but some how I manage to roll off the creeper and I'm lying next to her on the carpet. "It's okay." I say softly soothingly.

"No it's not!" she says crying. "I was kissing my son. Oh David I'm so sorry. You look just so much like your dad! I'm sor...."

I pull her tight to me. Then holding her against my cheek.

"It's okay Mom." I brush her hair with my fingers, feeling the wet tears on my cheek."You didn't do anything to me I didn't want you to do."

"I kissed you!" she say trying to drive the point of that home.

I smile and give a half chuckle.

"Actually I think I started it by kissing you." I tell her trying not to laugh.

She sniffles then chuckles herself. I feel her hand lightly punch my ribs.

"Yea you did you jerk."

"I love you Mom." I tell her after a moment.

She laughs.

"I love you too, David. That doesn't mean we should be making out under a car...in the driveway...where the neighbors could see!"

I hold her to me when she tries to move away.

"Why not?" I ask softly.

She lifts her head and looks at me. She kind of humps.

"Because I'm your mother...you're my Son! It's kind of wrong."

I give my head a shake.

"It's salt on french fries."

She looks at me then her expression all but unreadable. I see a slow nod, then a shake of her head that almost unnoticeable. She squirms a hand up my side and wipes tears from her face. I turn her lose enough to do that but I don't turn her lose.

After a moment she bites her bottom lips.

"David, I'm kind of emotionally ...unstable...right now..."

"Your horny." I say with a grin.

She rolls her eyes and then chuckles.

"Fine sewer mouth, I'm horny. It's been since your Dad passed. I just got carried away, your being this close to me, your looking and smelling like him." She gives my ribs a second light punch. "Damn you. You use the same deodorant."

"You bought it." I say after a second.

She looks at me then grins and nods.

"Yea I did."

I pull her into me a little tighter. She resist for a half second then snuggles into me a bit. The scent of her has doubled at least.

"I kind of like it when you get carried away. You're a great kisser." I say with a grin.

She looks up at my face and gives another of those little huffs.

"David I'm not your girl friend." She says after a second then tries to move again.

I tighten my fingers on her arms and shoulders.

"You could be."

She looks at me blinking. Then chuckles.

"Young man! I'm old enough to be your mother!"

"You're also beautiful enough to be her."

She chuckles and wipes at her eyes again clearing the last of the tears.

"Well I can see you got your father's silver tongue as well as his looks."

"Is that where I got that from? That was the only thing Julie really liked about me."

My mom slowly turns ten shades of red.

"David!" she starts chuckling "I can... Not... know that!"

I laugh at her expression.

"Turn me lose ...please." She says softly after a moment.

I nod and open my arms. Mom slowly turns onto her back and shoulder walks out from under the car. I slide out the other side and walk around. I'm there when she's turned over and getting to her feet.

My mom looks up at me for a half second. I can see the desire, the need for comfort. For more than comfort. The confusion, the wish to act but indecision about what that act should be. I take the decision away from her, I bring my lips down onto hers.

Our breath a pant we kiss harder than before. At the first touch of our lips I feel any and all resistance drop from her. Her hands close around me then pulling me to her. I hold her to me my hands filled with the soft warmth of her back. My hand runs up the middle of her back feeling the faint line of sweaty skin there. The tips of my fingers find the back of her bra. When I run across it I stop not feeling a clasp under my fingers. I open my eye a bit and find her looking up at me. She parts us then, grins.

"David... it closes in the front! You... naughty... young man."

Mom looks around for a half-second then reaches past me and opens the backdoor of the Caprice.

"In" she says giving me a shove.

With her coming into the car with me at the same time I'm all but driven into the backseat of the car. I very quickly find myself lying on my back with her on top of me. My hands some how end up filled with the soft cheeks of her ass.

Mom gives a wiggle and a shake and settles herself down on top of me.

"Been a long time since I did this." She smiles. "You were conceived this way actually."

She moves a little up me, with my helping pulling on her ass, till our faces are very close.

She gives her lips a lick. Then I see a slight nod of her head.

"If I'm going to be twisted enough to be making out with my son I'll be damned if I'm going to do it standing up I full view of all our nosy neighbors."

Mom's lips come down to meet mine and I arch up to meet her.

Kissing her I listen with a sense of wonder to this woman I've know my whole life begin to moan. I feel her grind herself against my thigh, and then she parts us with a sexy lick to my lips.

"Pull my shirt off." She says after a second.

I hesitate.

She looks down at me then smiles.

"You were the one that stared this, David. It's not going to be my fault if you can't handle what you started."

I catch the bottom of her t-shirt and pull it up off her. When her head comes free she sits back up off me till her hair is pressed into the roof. Her hands come around to the clasp in the front of her bra.

She stops and tilts her head to look up at the sagging headliner pressing down on her hair. She looks down at me with a quirky smile.

"You need to get that fixed.

My mom unhooks her bra and shrugs it back off her shoulder. I see a grin appears, as my eyes can't be moved from the dark pink nipples and the seemingly endless curves.

"Been a long time since your mouth was on one of those." She says with a grin.

Mom's fingers find the edge of my shirt and it is being quickly pulled off me. I do the best I can but it's not easy to squirm in the backseat. I flinch when the cold seat belt buckle finds my ribs.

Then any such small complaints disappear as she comes back down on top of me.

My mom's bare skin against my chest, with her breasts a soft pressure against my skin, is a feeling I can't describe. My last and only girl friend Julie had been very small breasted in comparison. Not that my Mom is huge or anything just larger in comparison.

Her lips are warmer too, and softer, and far more skilled.

Running my hands across her back I slide the tips of one hand under the edge of her pants and onto the cotton of her panties. She wiggles and grinds her crotch into my thigh again this time the moan I hear is much louder.

"Umm. I'm thinking you want more of my clothes off." She says after a few more minutes kissing,

I bring my lips to the side of her neck and nibble by her ear.

"I want all of your clothes off." I tell her in a feathery whisper that makes her shiver.

"And what are you going to do then?" she asks teasingly to me. There is a wicked little girl look to her face then that I have never seen before. "What do you want to do when all my clothes are off? Tell me..."

"I want to fuck you." I say looking up at her beautiful face.

"Oh, now is that anyway to talk in your mother's presence. I may have to ground you to your room for a week." She runs a hand down my chest holding herself up with her hand on the armrest of the door behind my head. I draw in a deep breath when I feel her hand press into my crotch.

"Damn, David. I see this has got bigger since I saw it last." She smiles at the look on my face as she runs her hand across me. "Or am I doing something to make it this big?"

Her hand leaves me and goes to the front of her pants. I see her looking around out through the car windows as she unhooks her pants.

"I can not believe I'm doing this." She says as she settles back down on my chest. I catch the sides of her pants and with both of us working at it we somehow get them down off her. My hand finds out that her panties went with them when I run it across her hip.

My Mom is naked on top of me! Jesus Fucking Christ!

Mom goes back to kissing and squirming on top of me then. I just let my hands wander across her wonderfully mature body, feeling all the soft curves and hard muscles that hide under them. I bring a hand around and fill it with the soft warmth of her breast. Leaning down I find her nipple with my lips and open my mouth to it.

"Oh my god, David. Oh yes."

Her nipple is both longer and bigger than Julie's had been. Her breast is soft, warm, and sweaty when I press my face into it. My hand pulls her closer to me by her ass cheek.

I feel my Mom's hands clutching at the back of my head. I can feel her moving above me and I realize she's look out the windows again.

"I want your pant's off. There is no way I'm going to be the only one naked in this car when the police get here!"

The idea of the police showing up and my being in here... like this... with...my... Mom hits me then. Incest... crime...public nudity...lewd and lascivious conduct!

"You want to take this inside? To one of the bedrooms maybe?" I ask pulling away from her salty tasting nipple.

Mom looks down at my face then I see that little girl's grin come back. God I love that look!

She gives her head a shake.

"No...salted french fries remember?" My Mom leans down till she is right in front of my face. Her words come out slowly with a sensual purr I would never have know she could do. "I want you to...fuck me... in the back seat of this car. Are you up for that young man? Did I raise a son who knows how to treat a lady right?"

Just how I managed to pull her naked body too me, kiss her, and get us both turned over in the backseat I'll never know. The scratch down my ribs from the seat belt buckle may give me some clue if I wanted to try and figure it out but at the moment I'm a bit busy.

My head is in the lose headliner and I'm fumbling with my belt and pants. Then her hands are there, taking over, getting into the harder to reach places. Like she's been doing with me all day.

My pants and underwear go no further than to my knees before I lean back down and feel myself slip unguided into my Mom.

My mother arches her body up off the seat under me as I settle my weight down onto her, pushing the whole length of myself into her.

As I start to thrust I feel her feet hook the sides of my jeans and push them further down my legs till I kind of slip first one foot then the other out.

"I told you. I'm not going to be the only one naked." She says when I look down into her face. Then she blinks and squints her eyes shut. "Oh shit! Deja vu!"

I chuckle then picturing my dad with my mom doing this. I give a long slow thrust that makes her open her eyes and focus on my face again. She squirms her hips under me doing things then I've never felt a woman do.

MSTarot
MSTarot
3,097 Followers