The Card Game

Story Info
A mature woman looking for work.
9.3k words
4.6
143.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gaskin
gaskin
12 Followers

I am an amateur photographer and advertised for a mature woman who would be prepared to pose for a photo shoot. Several replies turned out to be useless and then one day the phone rang. The woman explained she was 65 but in good shape although a little podgy, but willing to pose if I was interested. I suggested she call round and we could see how things went. She asked what to wear and I said just her normal day wear but to have stockings on. She agreed and said she would come about midday.

True to her word she arrived on time, she was wearing a blue dress under her coat, and looked very nice. We introduced ourselves, her name was Patricia, I showed her into my lounge and as she passed her perfume was quite heady, I told her to take seat and we could discuss what I wanted her to do. I explained that any pictures would be mine to do with as I saw fit to send to magazine for the more mature clientele of maybe the internet.

“Do you agree to that condition?”

“Well yes, I suppose so, will you pay me” she asked

“Of course” I explained the rates and she seemed quite happy.

She sat in the armchair and crossed her legs, which looked very nice and shapely. She was definitely the woman I was looking for and seemed very happy to talk.

“If I asked you to take your clothes off what would you say” as I took the first picture.

“Well I assumed you would want something along those lines so I suppose I would have to agree, wouldn’t I” she smiled at me “You will have to tell me what you want me to do, I have never done anything like this before and feel rather nervous”

“Well before we start let me get you a drink to calm your nerves, what will it be”

“Oh, a gin and tonic please”

“Ok, while I get your drink, slip off your pants” I thought I would test her to see the reaction. I got up and went to the drinks cabinet. As I poured her drink she slithered out of her underwear and re-crossed her legs as if was the most natural thing in the world. She accepted the gin and tonic and sipped it then placed the glass onto the side table.

“I’m very nervous can we talk for a while so that I can calm down a little?”

“Of course Patricia, tell me something about yourself”

“Well I'm 67 not 65, sorry I lied but I didn’t think you would give me a chance if you knew the truth”

“I probably wouldn’t have done, but having met you I’m glad you lied” carry on.

“I’m married but my husband is rarely at home so I have to find things to do with my time and when I saw your ad I thought I’d go for it”

“What sort of sex do you enjoy?” I asked expecting her to leave, but she smiled at me and replied that she had tried most things, but oral and anal sex gave her a buzz.

“That’s interesting, I didn’t have you down as someone who would perform that type of sex act, would you open your legs a little so I can see your pussy?” again I was keen to see if she would do as I wanted. As I was to discover she was very keen to please.

“If that’s what you want me to do,” she said, lifting her left leg and putting her foot on the chair. Her dress slid up over her thighs exposing her cunt so I could photo her, she was shaved of pubic hair, which left her cunt exposed.

“Stay like that and tell me more.”

“Well my husband sometimes brings friends home late after the pub. They are usually well gone but one night they decided to play cards. As usual I got them all drinks and then went to bed. I had my bath and slipped into my nightdress, got into bed to read. I must have dozed of because in the background I heard my husband calling

‘PAT, PAT Get down here.’

I realised I wasn’t dreaming, so got up, put on my negligee, I didn’t have a dressing gown and went down stairs. The four of them were out of drinks.

‘Get us more drinks, and stay down here.’ My husband seemed to be in a bad mood, losing again I thought.

“Before you go on with your story, open your legs further” she did as I asked putting her hand between her open thighs and lightly rubbed her cunt.

“As I put down the drink for Kurt who was across the table I stretched over and my husband flipped my nightclothes up exposing my legs and bottom. I was shocked, but before I could pull them down my husbands friends started to clap and cheer.

My husband said, ‘the lads can’t see what Frank and I can you'd better show them what they want to see.’

I objected strongly, but my husband stood up.

‘Do as I say or I’ll do it for you’

he was really in a foul temper and I knew from the past that if he didn’t get his own way he could be quite cruel, so I turned round with my back to them and slowly pulled my clothes up. “Well you’ve certainly got lovely legs is your bum as nice,” I said which made her laugh. “Stretch your right leg over the arm of the chair for me” which she did her cunt more exposed to the camera. She didn’t seem to mind doing whatever I asked so I told her to go on with her story.

“Well having stood there for a few seconds I let my clothes drop. They all sighed and chanted spoilsport and returned to their card game. My husband told me to sit on the sofa until they wanted another drink. I sat down and swung my legs up to get comfortable while they played on. As they dealt the cards for another hand Peter the fourth member of the group leant over and whispered something into my husbands ear, which he roared with laughter at,

‘What a good idea Pete I’m sure she will’ looking over at me. ‘Pete suggested that rather than play for money we play for you! That’s ok isn't it?’

I wanted to refuse but knowing how he would react I nodded.” “While you tell me the rest of this fantastic story stand up and take your dress off so I look at you almost naked.” she stood and looked at me. “Lift your dress and show me your legs.” She unzipped the back of her dress and pulled it down to expose a nice white brassiere. She then pulled the hem up to show her stocking clad legs.

‘Shall I put my pants back on, I feel odd?”

“Yes, that will make a nice picture and then carry on with your tale”

“Well they came to the end of the hand and Kurt won it.

‘It’s your choice make it good.’ Frank said.

‘Let me think he said, pull your negligee up so we can see the front of you’.

They all turned to look as I slowly did what he asked. I got it to the top of my thighs and stopped,

‘Come on lets see more!’ My husband said glowering at me.

I crossed my legs and pulled a little higher so my pubic hair was now on show. When I thought they had had their peek I went to pull it down.

‘Stay as you are’ my husband snapped ‘I might win a hand if they're distracted.’

They played another hand my husband the winner.

‘Pull it up so we can see your tits.’ this was typical of him he's always wanted to embarrass me when he's drunk so I did what he said and pulled my nightdress up further.” “Before you go on turn around so I can photograph your bottom” she complied.

“Well I lay on the sofa naked from the neck down with these men looking at me. The next hand went to my husband,

‘Stand up and take off your nightdress and let them have a good look at you’

I stripped down for them and they stared.

‘Nice arse.’ said Pete,

‘I prefer the legs very nice.’ this from Kurt.

‘Put your negligee back on and get us some more drinks’, my husband said.

I picked up my clothes, put it back on and then refreshed their drinks putting up with a grope from Frank.

‘Now lay on the sofa with it open so the lads can see you.’

I did what I was told folding the shear material over my nakedness.

‘No he said and keep one foot on the floor’.

This would mean that my legs would be open so they could see my vagina. I lay there while they complimented my husband on such a sexy wife.

‘Does she do tricks’ Kurt asked

‘She will if I tell her to’.

The next hand went to Frank ‘I want her to stand on that puff with her legs open so we can see her cunt, what you reckon.’

‘Yeah I think so.’ my husband said. ‘Do what he said’, my husband was not to be put off.

I stood up and went over to the small leather puff, which was wider than its length. I got up onto it.” While she told me her story she leant forward and I took another picture, this session was proving good value for money.

“I stood on the puff and was told to stand with my legs as far apart as the stool would allow which was quite wide. Frank said that as it was his idea he wanted a close up.

My husband laughed and said ‘Get as close as you like.’

Frank stood up and came close to me and then slipped my negligee off my shoulders then knelt in front of me staring up between my legs. I was now completely exposed to his stare.

‘What a lovely cunt mate! You lucky bastard I bet she's a great fuck’.

My husband grinned ‘Yeah not bad she even takes it up the arse provided you cocks not too big.’

I was amazed at what he had just said. I have tried anal sex and quite enjoyed it but it wasn’t a regular thing. Frank then stood up and walked behind me.

‘What an arse I could fuck that’ he said.

This was too much, I got off the stool and fled the room in tears and went to the study and locked the door. I heard peals of laughter in the other room.”

“Show me how you were standing that night.” She put her left leg onto the chair.

“Something like this, but of course I was nearly naked at the time do you want to hear more?”

I just nodded and continued taking shots.

“Well I stayed in my husbands study for quite a while calming down. I put his little TV on; of course there wasn’t much on that time of night so I decided to look at a video. I pressed the play button. Did I get a shock; the film was of the same men in the lounge plus my husband but in someone else's house. They obviously had been playing cards but in the background I could see a large wooden cross fixed to the wall. Tied to it was Kurt's wife, who I knew, completely naked apart from a leather gag and long black boots. The men ignored her. Well I continued to watch, fascinated as to what was coming next. The hand was obviously won, and by the looks of things by my husband. Someone picked up the video and approached the woman. She looked very scared, her breasts were heaving as she strained against her bindings, and her arms were tied by leather belts around her wrists and pulled high up on the cross. Her ankles were fixed by gold chains her legs forced wide apart, her vagina quite prominent, I have to admit it was a very sexy site; I have been tied by my husband and found it very much a turn on. My husband had a cat-o-nine tails in his hand, which he stroked over the woman's breasts then he stepped back and whipped her over her tits. Her nipples, which had been flaccid, began to harden, he whipped her again and I could see tears on her cheeks, her nipples were now engorged and huge, the teat was at least an inch long sticking out from her areolas. One of the men picked up an enormous dildo with straps attached. He put his fingers into a jar of some sort of gel and smeared it up the length of this monster.

This story was getting me really horny and I just had to see more of this woman.

“Pat turn round so I can photo your bum.”

She let her dress fall to the floor, and turned her back to me. Her pants were tiny with the crotch in the cheeks of her bum.

“Go on”

“Well Kurt put the tip up to the woman's crutch twisting it slightly until the tip entered her cunt. She sagged against her ties and my husband slashed her with the whip over her stomach.

‘Stand up you bitch” he snarled.

She straightened up and Kurt inserted more of the dildo. Frank had by now focused very closely on her vagina. Her vaginal lips were being forced apart and you could see the cream oozing out on either side. He forced that monster into her cunt as far as it would go; she was shaking her head and making mumbling noises from the gag. Once they were satisfied it was fully imbedded into this poor woman's cunt Kurt passed the leather straps around her thighs so it couldn’t come out. She writhed and moaned, sweating heavily.”

Pat was into her story but I broke in

“I want you to slowly take your pants down, cross your ankles so your bum is tight.”

I told her so I could get some shots of this sexy woman as she told this amazing tale.

“Do you think I have a decent body” she said, looking for a compliment.

“Very desirable, are you kidding me about your age”

“No” she replied hooking her thumbs into her pants.

She pushed her pants lower and the crack of her arse was there for me to snap. By this time my cock was hard and pressing against my trousers.

“Carry on with your story and stay just as you are”

“Well I was getting quite turned on watching the video. The men continued with their card game, and Kurt's wife was unable to cover her nakedness, her breathing was still harsh and her chest heaved as she tried to control her tears. The men then returned to her, Pete, the winner. He had a leather mask in his hand.

‘Now cunt we are fed up with your crying.’

He then got Frank to hold her head still while he put the mask over it. He pulled it tight so only her mouth was visible and tied it up under her chin.

‘Get her nipples out Kurt, oh you going to clip them, what a great idea’.

‘Yeah, you don’t mind do you?’

‘No you won the hand carry on.’

Kurt then pinched her nipples between his finger and thumb, pulling them hard until they stuck out, then Pete put clothes pegs onto her teats, she screamed out and tried to shake them free. Of course this just made her large breasts swing from side to side, and her tormentors roared their approval.

‘What about some on her cunt lips’ my husband said.

‘Yes why not.’

She was pleading through the mask.

‘Please no it will hurt too much.’

‘Shut up you bitch we’ll do what we like’ Kurt said.

Frank knelt between her thighs and took hold of her vaginal lips and stretched them while my husband clipped two pegs on each side of her vagina.”

“My god they sound a vicious bunch” I said trying to visualise the situation.

“As you can imagine I was amazed at what I was seeing, suddenly there was a huge bang on the study door.

‘Come out of there if you know what's good for you.’

It was my husband, he sounded furious. I shook at the suddenness and got up and undid the door. He stood in front of me his face flushed with a mixture of temper and drink.

‘So you’ve been watching our movie have you!’ He ranted.

I stammered something about being sorry it happened by mistake.

‘I’ll give you mistake, the lads won’t be too pleased with you.’”

As she told her story she bent forward, and for the first time I could see her anus.

“My husband grabbed my arm and pulled me back into the lounge to a round of applause from the others.

‘Do you know what she's been up to?’ ‘Watching our fucking video the slag and enjoying it I’ll bet?’

‘Well if she's so keen we can put her out of her misery’, Frank spoke.

‘Yeah she can have some of the same,’ my husband spat out.

He had lost control and I was now terrified, posing nude was one thing but what next.”

“I can see my story is having quite an effect on you, would you like me to help you?” she asked.

Her voice had become very husky. I think she was as turned on as I was.

“Yes I would, but its not only the story, its you posing for me I haven't had an erection like this for a long time”

“It’s very flattering to think the sight of me naked can get you so aroused.”

She then sat beside me and looking straight at me unzipped my trousers, her hand slipped into my pants and pulled my cock out. I have a medium sized penis but today it was as hard as rock. She placed her hand over the tip and slowly slid her hand down to its base. I shuddered at her light touch; she continued to rub my cock.

“Would you like to touch me?” “I don’t mind, in fact I would like you too”

I didn’t need to be asked twice I slowly put my hand in between her slightly parted thighs, she was very hot, I slid my fingers down over her slightly podgy stomach and slid a finger onto her fanny. She gave out a low moan and smiled at me

“Oh that’s nice; push your finger into me”

I did as she asked and she gently pusher herself onto my hand. We sat in silence enjoying the feelings we elicited from each other.

“Do you want me to tell you the rest?”

“Yes, if you want to if it doesn’t upset you”

“I have never told a living soul about that night but talking about it now it doesn’t seem real.” Well he told me to stand in the corner of the room and face the wall. As I stood there he gathered up my negligee and lifted it onto my shoulders. I was now naked. They started to mutter between themselves but I couldn’t hear what they were saying. I could hear furniture being moved but when I turned to look he shouted. ‘Face the fucking’ wall as I told you’. His words hit me like a slap; he had never been so violent to me.”

Pat stood up and faced me offering he bald cunt for my inspection.

“I’m very aroused can I sit on your lap?”

“I’d love you to, can I put my penis inside you I’m aching too”

I couldn’t believe my luck, not only was she lovely to look at she was also very keen to have sex with me. I was playing out my favourite fantasy of making love to a mature woman. She moved over me and pulled the lips of her cunt apart and very slowly lowered herself onto my cock. The feeling was electric as her steaming fanny engulfed my cock, which prised her apart. She got lower until she had all of me inside her, her cunt muscles contracting on my cock. She was something else at 67 she was as good a fuck as any man could ask for. She gently moved up and down on my shaft, each time seeming to suck me in further. Her perfume was beautiful which as we got hotter became ever more noticeable. She sank onto me and continued with her story.

“The room fell silent, nobody spoke. Then Pete said

‘Another drink chaps and we’ll start’.

I stood, as I was half naked and waited for someone to tell me what to do.

‘Right turn round you fucker’ Kurt said.

I turned, they had tipped our dining table on its end and opened it to its full size but had left out the centre piece, and everything else had been cleared.

‘Come here and stand with your back to the table’.

I walked over as I was told and stood facing these four men completely nude. Frank came up to me and took my negligee off me, and smiled.

‘So you liked our little film did you, Karen did, she was fucked to death, she sucked us all and we came in her mouth, she swallowed the lot. Of course she didn’t want to but a little persuasion did the trick.’

I stood as they told me to, much as I am now waiting to see what would happen next. Frank and Pete came up to me and took hold of an arm each and lifted them up to the top of the table. My husband and Kurt went behind the table and I felt them tie something around my wrists. They tied the bonds to the table legs, my arms were tied as if I was on a crucifix. They then sat down, Pete also sat leaving me with Frank who worried me most, after my husband, I never realised quite how kinky he could be especially after seeing him with the whip. Frank took hold of my right ankle, I was still wearing my high heeled slippers, and he made me move my leg out so that he could tie it to the lower table leg. He then repeated this with my other leg, I was now spread-eagled in front of these leering boozed up men. He retied my arms so that I was forced to stand on tip toe, my whole body stretched out as if crucified. My breasts were uplifted and he massaged the nipples, which always makes them stand out.

‘Nipples like organ stops’ my husband said.

Frank then sat on the sofa and they all just stared at me.

‘Pretty good mate what a body, great for an old un eh’ this to my husband.

gaskin
gaskin
12 Followers